Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
China Cracks the Whip on Lazy Moslems (Read 1267 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

China Cracks the Whip on Lazy Moslems
Dec 31st, 2019 at 11:59am

Quote:
The order from Chinese officials was blunt and urgent.

“Make people who are hard to employ renounce their selfish ideas,” the labour bureau of Qapqal, a county in the western region of Xinjiang, said in the directive last year.

Such orders are part of an aggressive campaign to remould Xinjiang’s Muslim minorities — mostly Uighurs and Kazakhs — into an army of workers for factories and other big employers.

“Turn around their ingrained lazy, lax, slow, sloppy, freewheeling, individualistic ways so they obey company rules,” the directive said

New York Times

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: China Cracks the Whip on Lazy Moslems
Reply #1 - Dec 31st, 2019 at 4:12pm

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Dec 31st, 2019 at 6:39pm

moses wrote on Dec 31st, 2019 at 4:12pm:

Mmm.  Read about the war games in a US forum a few nights ago.  Some Americans were losing it, were mocking Russia's one burnt ship etc.

I think it's a good thing to keep the US in check.  It's exhausting running an empire.  Time the US let China do it while the US gets busy fixing its busted roads and bridges.  Izrail with a foot on either side of the divide

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 1st, 2020 at 6:46pm

If we need a super power, then I am 100% for a democratic one like America.

I would never want someone like the Chinese communists with their depraved attitude. (body parts from political prisoners, torturing dogs to death for food, gulags, death squads, secret police, torturing animals to death as prey for predator animals in their zoos, etc. etc..)

The Chinese communists are one sick bunch of people.

Remember the one child policy and the millions of baby girls drowned at birth, or just left on the side of the road straight after birth)

The over population of the male is now a problem for China.

No, I will always put myself right with the democratic west, in this scenario.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #4 - Jan 2nd, 2020 at 1:59pm

Will they provide special prayer rooms and toilets to squat on for muzzies.

Lunatic left-wing ideology at its' best.

You haven't heard moses? They are not allowed to be muslims. Thats the whole point of the camps - to force them to stop being muslim.

I'm curious, are you capable of seeing past your rabid hatred of Islam to see the injustice in what China is doing here? Or do you think that too is mere "lunatic left-wing ideology "?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 2nd, 2020 at 2:03pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 2nd, 2020 at 1:59pm:
Will they provide special prayer rooms and toilets to squat on for muzzies.

Lunatic left-wing ideology at its' best.

You haven't heard moses? They are not allowed to be muslims. Thats the whole point of the camps - to force them to stop being muslim.

I'm curious, are you capable of seeing past your rabid hatred of Islam to see the injustice in what China is doing here? Or do you think that too is mere "lunatic left-wing ideology "?

It's true now and was true all the way through:

might is right

simple as that

and when they have a choice between dying for islam or learning to conform with the power under which they live, muslims, as with everyone and everything else, does what he/she/it must, to survive

Interesting that the Chinese describe the muslim as lazy, indolent, etc. 

anyway, China has set its course and muslims will learn to conform or perish

In the past, it was muslims who laid down the law and forced conversion to islam or the blade and slavery

what goes around comes around

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 2nd, 2020 at 2:14pm

why don't they just stop with the pretense and use whips and chaingangs?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #7 - Jan 2nd, 2020 at 2:18pm

I'm actually more interested in hearing from someone who has actually argued the case that Islam can and will eventually be crushed under the weight of its own argument - and that the use of coercion to eliminate Islam is unnecessary - and presumably, undesirable.

Moses?

Naturally, our resident freeeedom warrior will have already gone into hiding, so I don't expect anything from that front...

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - Jan 2nd, 2020 at 2:29pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 2nd, 2020 at 2:14pm:

I guess turning ethnic cleansing into a propaganda coup is a Chinese specialty. Just look at all the muslim nations spinelessly apololgising for them. FD is taking notes from them.

Quote:

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 2nd, 2020 at 2:38pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 2nd, 2020 at 2:29pm:

I guess turning ethnic cleansing into a propaganda coup is a Chinese specialty. Just look at all the muslim nations spinelessly apololgising for them. FD is taking notes from them.

Chinese Muslims did bung on some pretty bad terrorist attacks while calling for an independent state on land that has always traditionally been Chinese. Plenty of Uighur's turned up in Syria and Iraq fighting for ISIS so there's definitely issues there. I don't know if I agree that people should being thrown in concentration camps for re-education in Chinese ways.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #10 - Jan 2nd, 2020 at 2:42pm

Gandalf has been apologising for Malaysia's re-education camps for apostates for years. It wasn't until they started throwing Muslims in jail that he realised it's a bad thing.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 2nd, 2020 at 2:51pm

freediver wrote on Jan 2nd, 2020 at 2:42pm:
Gandalf has been apologising for Malaysia's re-education camps for apostates for years. It wasn't until they started throwing Muslims in jail that he realised it's a bad thing.

That's the Muslim way FD. The old victim mentality runs deep in these ones.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Jan 2nd, 2020 at 3:39pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 2nd, 2020 at 2:38pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 2nd, 2020 at 2:29pm:

Chinese Muslims did bung on some pretty bad terrorist attacks while calling for an independent state on land that has always traditionally been Chinese. Plenty of Uighur's turned up in Syria and Iraq fighting for ISIS so there's definitely issues there. I don't know if I agree that people should being thrown in concentration camps for re-education in Chinese ways.

Xinjiang only became Chinese in the last decade of the 19th century, Hammer.  Hardly what I would call "traditionally Chinese".  Rather like Tibet in that regard.  Do you think of Tibet as being "traditionally Chinese"?  I don't.

The Chinese are cracking down on the Uighur peoples in Xinjiang.  The Uighur have only reluctantly accepted Chinese overlordship since the turn of the 20th century.   The Chinese are not cracking down on all Muslims in Chinese territory.

This map shows the distribution of Islam within China.  Xinjiang is the densest but obviously not the only place where Islam predominates.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 2nd, 2020 at 3:45pm

Between the 2nd century BCE and 2nd century CE the Han Empire established the Protectorate of the Western Regions or Xiyu Protectorate (西域都護府) in an effort to secure the profitable routes of the Silk Road.[1

well that pre-dates your Islam Brian??

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 2nd, 2020 at 3:50pm

This is an interesting link with the area brian.

According to J. P. Mallory and Victor H. Mair, the Chinese describe the existence of "white people with long hair" or the Bai people in the Shan Hai Jing, who lived beyond their northwestern border.
The well-preserved Tarim mummies, today displayed at the Ürümqi Museum and dated to the 2nd millennium BC (4000 years ago), have been found in the same area of the Tarim Basin. Between 2009-2015, the remains of 92 individuals found at the Xiaohe Tomb complex were analyzed for Y-DNA and mtDNA markers. Genetic analyses of the mummies showed that the maternal lineages of the Xiaohe people originated from both East Asia and West Eurasia, whereas the paternal lineages all originated from West Eurasia.[26]

islam is new to the region.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print