Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Send Topic Print
Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 (Read 13553 times)
random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Posse Comitatus Act of 1878
Reply #15 - Dec 26th, 2019 at 8:09am

Hunter S. Thompson > Quotes > Quotable Quote
Hunter S. Thompson
“We have become a Nazi monster in the eyes of the whole world—a nation of bullies and bastards who would rather kill than live peacefully. We are not just Whores for power and oil, but killer whores with hate and fear in our hearts. We are human scum, and that is how history will judge us. . . . No redeeming social value. Just whores. Get out of our way, or we’ll kill you.
Well, poo on that dumbness. George W. Bush does not speak for me or my son or my mother or my friends or the people I respect in this world. We didn’t vote for these cheap, greedy little killers who speak for America today—and we will not vote for them again in 2002. Or 2004. Or ever.
Who does vote for these dishonest shitheads? Who among us can be happy and proud of having all this innocent blood on our hands? Who are these swine? These flag-sucking half-wits who get fleeced and fooled by stupid little rich kids like George Bush?
They are the same ones who wanted to have Muhammad Ali locked up for refusing to kill gooks. They speak for all that is cruel and stupid and vicious in the American character. They are the racists and hate mongers among us—they are the Ku Klux Klan. I piss down the throats of these Nazis.
And I am too old to worry about whether they like it or not. bugger them.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Kingdom of Fear: Loathsome Secrets of a Star-Crossed Child in the Final Days of the American Century

So many farkwits, so little time.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #16 - Dec 26th, 2019 at 10:29pm

SerialBrain9 wrote on Dec 26th, 2019 at 7:56am:
random wrote on Dec 26th, 2019 at 7:54am:

After watching the attempted Presidential Coup over the past three years I’d be arming up if i was living in the US.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I see the serial liar, Cereal Brains is spreading his bullshit everywhere again.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Dec 27th, 2019 at 4:49am

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 26th, 2019 at 10:29pm:
SerialBrain9 wrote on Dec 26th, 2019 at 7:56am:
random wrote on Dec 26th, 2019 at 7:54am:

After watching the attempted Presidential Coup over the past three years I’d be arming up if i was living in the US.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I see the serial liar, Cereal Brains is spreading his bullshit everywhere again.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

Twiggewed!

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #18 - Dec 27th, 2019 at 7:08am

random wrote on Dec 26th, 2019 at 7:27am:
SerialBrain9 wrote on Dec 26th, 2019 at 7:25am:
3 burglars shot dead after breaking into Channelview home, sheriff says

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/3-burglars-shot-dead-af...

They wont be making that mistake again.

Lucky that we don't live in a country where the penalty for burglary is Death.

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/41/413d650cb30990229cf1721a8067365d2fb6188224c66f4151...

Q: How do you stop a gun fight ?

A: Bring more guns.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #19 - Dec 27th, 2019 at 7:11am

I checked the second amendment.

You know there is nothing there that protects the right to bear assault rifles ?

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #20 - Dec 27th, 2019 at 11:15pm

Dnarever wrote on Dec 27th, 2019 at 7:11am:

You know there is nothing there that protects the right to bear assault rifles ?

That is your interpretation, the assault rifle of the time was the flintlock. The current sporting rifle of today is the AR-15, AK-47 and its variances. The firearms in common use for any period of time are covered by the Second Amendment!

After more than three years of large factions within the United States trying to negate the will of the American voter no option is beyond consideration. We have already lost the First Amendment Right to speak our minds and state the truth where we see it. We are reduced to whispers so we are not overheard by people who can't tolerate any other opinion but their own.

What evil does the Left plan that they feel it is time to try to disarm the masses?

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Dec 27th, 2019 at 11:56pm

Mortdooley wrote on Dec 27th, 2019 at 11:15pm:
  The firearms in common use for any period of time are covered by the Second Amendment!

Can you quote the part that states that Mort. Thanks.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #22 - Dec 28th, 2019 at 12:07am

rhino wrote on Dec 27th, 2019 at 11:56pm:
  The firearms in common use for any period of time are covered by the Second Amendment!

Can you quote the part that states that Mort. Thanks.

I don't have to prove it is true, others have to prove it is not!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Dec 28th, 2019 at 12:11am

Americans have never been as heavily armed as they are now. After the Civil War, guns used by former soldiers flooded into the general population (and the murder rate increased accordingly) but the density wasn't as high as it is now.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Dec 28th, 2019 at 12:13am

We have already lost the First Amendment Right to speak our minds and state the truth where we see it. We are reduced to whispers so we are not overheard by people who can't tolerate any other opinion but their own.

Please explain this one, Morticia.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #25 - Dec 28th, 2019 at 12:23am

AiA wrote on Dec 28th, 2019 at 12:11am:
Americans have never been as heavily armed as they are now. After the Civil War, guns used by former soldiers flooded into the general population (and the murder rate increased accordingly) but the density wasn't as high as it is now.

More people are killed with feet, fists and knives than with rifles in this country. None of the proposed regulations are about public safety!

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #26 - Dec 28th, 2019 at 12:26am

Mortdooley wrote on Dec 28th, 2019 at 12:23am:

More people are killed with feet, fists and knives than with rifles in this country. None of the proposed regulations are about public safety!

Are you drunk? Your comment has no relation to what I wrote. Go back to reruns of Married With Children, Morticia, and leave us alone.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #27 - Dec 28th, 2019 at 12:33am

I know you are of a simple mind but I will continue to try to help you, little one.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #28 - Dec 28th, 2019 at 12:35am

AiA wrote on Dec 28th, 2019 at 12:26am:
Mortdooley wrote on Dec 28th, 2019 at 12:23am:

Are you drunk? Your comment has no relation to what I wrote. Go back to reruns of Married With Children, Morticia, and leave us alone.

Senseless drivel doesn't require a response, sonny!

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #29 - Dec 28th, 2019 at 9:45am

Dnarever wrote on Dec 27th, 2019 at 7:11am:

That is your interpretation, the assault rifle of the time was the flintlock. The current sporting rifle of today is the AR-15, AK-47 and its variances. The firearms in common use for any period of time are covered by the Second Amendment!

After more than three years of large factions within the United States trying to negate the will of the American voter no option is beyond consideration. We have already lost the First Amendment Right to speak our minds and state the truth where we see it. We are reduced to whispers so we are not overheard by people who can't tolerate any other opinion but their own.

What evil does the Left plan that they feel it is time to try to disarm the masses?

Quote:
The current sporting rifle of today is the AR-15, AK-47 and its variances.

While what you say is untrue there is no sporting use which would benefit from one of these assault rifles.

I would still be happy to have little care factor if it weren't for the fact that the major trophy for these guns is hunting school children where mass murder is definitely what they are best suited to accomplish.

Bet the founding Fathers never intended the second amendment to be used primarily to support murder and in particular the right to shoot up schools. I am sure in the real events we see that the Founding Fathers would have been the first to fix this rubbish and to prevent the misuse of the constitution to support the unsupportable.

At the moment the second amendment is in disgrace being used to support the murder of children.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Send Topic Print