Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Our moslem neigbours, to our north (Read 1151 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Our moslem neigbours, to our north
Dec 22nd, 2019 at 9:38pm

Our moslem neighbours, to our north

WWW search....
Governments on the Indonesian island of Sumatra have banned Christians from celebrating Christmas in private homes

I wonder what would be said in the LEFTIST MSM [worldwide], if we chose to ban the celebration of Ramadan and Eid al-Fitr, in Australia ?

Or the practice of ISLAM, in Australia.

Ah, but you see, we wouldn't do that.

Because we, are a tolerant, secular nation.    ...gutless.

Stupid.

Our tolerant, cultural accommodation,     ....of persons who practice a religious culture which preaches violent intolerance of others.

A religious culture which encourages    ACTUAL   violent religious bigotry, against anyone who do not believe, as they [moslems] believe.

Here, you will find myriad and persistent, and continuing examples of ISLAMIC inspired violence against non-moslems around the world....

----- >

THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Our moslem neigbours, to our north
Reply #1 - Dec 22nd, 2019 at 9:44pm

Yadda wrote on Dec 22nd, 2019 at 9:38pm:

Stupid.

Our tolerant, cultural accommodation,     ....of persons who practice a religious culture which preaches violent intolerance of others.

A religious culture which encourages    ACTUAL   violent religious bigotry, against anyone who do not believe, as they [moslems] believe.

RECENT EXAMPLE, in Africa.....

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1516791683/1822#1822

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Vangard

Australian Politics +

Reply #2 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 1:06pm

Our Islamic, anti-Christian Friends to the North?

Dated Overall Indonesian Military

Below, translate from Indonesian to English with google.

http://tinyurl.com/r4jj2qd

Why does such a Large Military, in both personnel and equipment, compare itself directly to our Military?

395,000 personnel vs our 85,000 personnel (all, including reserves)

Video diatas adalah pengetahuan singkat tentang perbandingan kekuatan militer Indonesia dan Australia. Diatas kertas, Indonesia jauh lebih ungguh jika dibandingkan dengan Australia. Tapi yang perlu di ingat adalah Australia mempunyai banyak sekutu, dan sekutu Australia adalah negara-negara besar di Dunia.

Simak Juga Jajaran Pesawat Tempur Super Canggih Dunia, yang suaranya bikin budeg telinga : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKhRS...

Website Kami
https://www.al-biruni.id
Like fanpage Channel Al-Biruni ID
https://www.facebook.com/albirunidotid
Untuk menonton video-video lainnya yang mungkin tidak di upload di Youtube.
Terimakasih.

Jangan lupa subscribe channel Al-Biruni.ID untuk terus mendukung Tentara Nasional Indonesia dan selalu update Dunia Militer Indonesia.

Terimakasih yang sudah subscribe di channel Al-Biruni ID.
For copyright matters please contact us at: albiruni.id@gmail.com
« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2020 at 1:12pm by Vangard »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #3 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 4:23pm

The TNI (Indonesian Armed Services) are pussy cats compared to the Australian Defence Forces.  They are equipped only for counterinsurgency warfare within their own archipelago.  They lack the forces to attack Australia, despite all the youtube claims to the contrary.   The Indonesians have never really threatened Australia and have actually thanked us for helping them to liberate themselves from their Dutch colonisers in 1949.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 4:50pm

Isn't Indonesia secular or something? Not everyone is muslim, why would they ban Christmas celebrations?

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 5:03pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 4:23pm:
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smil...

The TNI (Indonesian Armed Services) are pussy cats compared to the Australian Defence Forces.  They are equipped only for counterinsurgency warfare within their own archipelago.  They lack the forces to attack Australia, despite all the youtube claims to the contrary.   The Indonesians have never really threatened Australia and have actually thanked us for helping them to liberate themselves from their Dutch colonisers in 1949.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

They sound like the inept-yet-gruesome Iranians - have the wits only for terrorism abroad and murdering their own people (and people on passenger planes) at home.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #6 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 7:28pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 4:50pm:
Isn't Indonesia secular or something? Not everyone is muslim, why would they ban Christmas celebrations?

That's what Muslims do. Gandalf still considers Indonesia to be an example of a progressive Muslim country.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 9:08pm

freediver wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 7:28pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 4:50pm:

That's what Muslims do. Gandalf still considers Indonesia to be an example of a progressive Muslim country.

It's compulsory for everyone to practice a religion in Indonesia, and the religions must be approved by the Government, six so far, Islam, Protestantism, Catholicism, Hinduism, Buddhism and Confucianism

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 9:18pm

Religious practice authoritarianism?

This year, authorities have barred Christians from holding worship services and Christmas celebrations in Sungai Tambang, Sijunjung Regency and Jorong Kampung Baru, Dharmasraya Regency in West Sumatra, ICC said.

Officials have justified the banning of Christmas celebrations on the grounds that they were not carried out in places of worship, but rather in private homes.

Christians usually celebrate Christmas and the New Year in a quiet way, he said, because a license to celebrate in a public fashion is never granted.

https://tredeponline.com/2019/12/christmas-celebrations-banned-in-muslim-west-su...

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 11:15am

Frank wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 5:03pm:
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smil...

They sound like the inept-yet-gruesome Iranians - have the wits only for terrorism abroad and murdering their own people (and people on passenger planes) at home.

The Iranians managed (eventually) to defeat the invading Iraqis in 1987, Soren, so I wouldn't dismiss them quite as easily as you do, simply 'cause they are Muslim.   Roll Eyes

The Indonesians have managed to invade two former colonial possessions - West New Guinea and East Timor.  They were forced to withdraw from East Timor.   They weren't much use during Konfrontasi in the mid 1960s.   Overall, I think I'd award them for trying but ultimately failing to achieve their objectives.   

They represent little threat to Australia.  Their "professional" military forces are only about the same size as our's so they have no advantages.   

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 6:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 11:15am:

The Iranians managed (eventually) to defeat the invading Iraqis in 1987, Soren, so I wouldn't dismiss them quite as easily as you do, simply 'cause they are Muslim.   Roll Eyes

The Indonesians have managed to invade two former colonial possessions - West New Guinea and East Timor.  They were forced to withdraw from East Timor.   They weren't much use during Konfrontasi in the mid 1960s.   Overall, I think I'd award them for trying but ultimately failing to achieve their objectives.   

They represent little threat to Australia.  Their "professional" military forces are only about the same size as our's so they have no advantages.   

Grin Grin Grin Grin
You are such as school marm, Bwian!!! "You've done your best, little people, I'll award you one gold star for at least trying".

The Iranians are savages, as are the Iraqis, if the war between them is any guide, especially to their own people.  The Persians have always been cruel savages, from antiquity onwards.  The Arabs, ditto. Fighting each other illustrated these age-old perceptions.

As Kissinger said, it was a pity both of them could not lose the war.

But in a way they both did. They are both loser nations. That what they do, lose.

And they are loser because of the people AND what they believe. They simply cannot move on from being losers. It's their only pride.i

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #11 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 7:21pm

Frank wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 6:00pm:

Grin Grin Grin Grin
You are such as school marm, Bwian!!! "You've done your best, little people, I'll award you one gold star for at least trying".

The Iranians are savages, as are the Iraqis, if the war between them is any guide, especially to their own people.  The Persians have always been cruel savages, from antiquity onwards.  The Arabs, ditto. Fighting each other illustrated these age-old perceptions.

But in a way they both did. They are both loser nations. That what they do, lose.

And they are loser because of the people AND what they believe. They simply cannot move on from being losers. It's their only pride.

I suppose they should be glad that the stern school master, Soren isn't in charge of their marking.  You'd automatically fail them for being Muslim, hey, you old Islamophobe.   Tsk, tsk, time I think you ran along, back to your little kiddies' playground, Soren.  It is, afterall, where children like you belong with your childish attitudes.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 7:49pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 7:21pm:

Grin Grin Grin Grin

And they are loser because of the people AND what they believe. They simply cannot move on from being losers. It's their only pride.

I suppose they should be glad that the stern school master, Soren isn't in charge of their marking.  You'd automatically fail them for being Muslim, hey, you old Islamophobe.   Tsk, tsk, time I think you ran along, back to your little kiddies' playground, Soren.  It is, afterall, where children like you belong with your childish attitudes.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

They were gruesome, ignorant barbarians well before they turned Muslim, ya ignorant mong.

Read some ancient Greek history. The Persians were the prototypical barbarians, the hairy buggers. (back, Karnal, BACK!!!)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #13 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 8:04pm

Frank wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 7:49pm:

Grin Grin Grin Grin

They were gruesome, ignorant barbarians well before they turned Muslim, ya ignorant mong.

Read some ancient Greek history. The Persians were the prototypical barbarians, the hairy buggers. (back, Karnal, BACK!!!)

*SIGH*  Now who are you again?  You're descended from the Danes, right?  And who were the Danes?  Oh, that's right, they were Vikings, weren't they?  We've seen how nasty they were way back when, thank'ee very much, hey, Soren? 

Everybody was once what we would all consider "barbarians".  Your own ancestors, my ancestors, everybody's ancestors.  Anybody who believes otherwise is fooling themselves, big time.

So, how about you climb down off your pedestal and actually talk about the Iranians of today who are quite civilised (for the most part), thank'ee very much.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 8:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 8:04pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 7:49pm:

Grin Grin Grin Grin

*SIGH*  Now who are you again?  You're descended from the Danes, right?  And who were the Danes?  Oh, that's right, they were Vikings, weren't they?  We've seen how nasty they were way back when, thank'ee very much, hey, Soren? 

Everybody was once what we would all consider "barbarians".  Your own ancestors, my ancestors, everybody's ancestors.  Anybody who believes otherwise is fooling themselves, big time.

So, how about you climb down off your pedestal and actually talk about the Iranians of today who are quite civilised (for the most part), thank'ee very much.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The Iranians are STILL barbarians.
They violate basic standards of civilised interaction between states. They murder their own people, promote rerrorism, are fuelled by mad Islamic delusions.

And you are here to take their side against  Western civilisation.

Typical Bwianesque poo-for-bwainery.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print