Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15
Send Topic Print
Muslims blame white people for diseases (Read 16544 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Muslims blame white people for diseases
Reply #60 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 3:37pm

Islam was invented to get back the 'precious' which the Christians stole from the Jews.

...at least the Germans have coughed up their slice of the cake. Next will be the French (then Italians and finally the British  Wink).

Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 3:40pm

Meanwhile today 2020 the enemy of civilization is: muhammads' recreated  moon god cult, islam.

muslims are the worlds' highest listed religious terrorist organizations.

muslims are an almost insurmountable world refugee problem.

muslims have reduced the homeland of their cult to a pile of worthless rubble.

muslims murder their children with war and refugee trauma.

muslims are a crime problem where they have sought shelter from their incessant civil wars.

I don't see any of these problems with the descendants of the white colonizers.

By their fruits they are known.

Right now muslims / islam are the dregs of society, they are a burden on the rest of the world.

The legacy of muhammad is nothing more than: depravity, bloodshed, death and destruction.

European or muslim colonization?

islam muslims are the millstone around the neck of civilization.   

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 3:44pm

moses wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 3:40pm:

Yes.

Not the highest rated terrorist group though.

That title goes to right-wing extremists/white supremacists.

Are you a right-wing extremist moses?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 3:48pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 3:44pm:
moses wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 3:40pm:

Yes.

Not the highest rated terrorist group though.

That title goes to right-wing extremists/white supremacists.

Are you a right-wing extremist moses?

I'm curious.

Was that a yes, or a no?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #65 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 3:48pm

Don't answer him Moses. He's just a Turd.

The 'Moon Cult' you talk of is also part of Christianity and Judaism and Zoroastrianism.
All of whom stem from the original 'Sin' of the Sumerian worship of the Moon (Sin or Ab-Sin Nanna) which inspired Man to innovate 'Writing' at the Temple of Ur long long ago.

Hence the word 'Sin-Ur' or Sinner as we now say.

Mohommedism, Christianity, Judaism, Zoroastrianism - they are all in it together.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #66 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 2:29pm

freediver wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 3:33pm:
Quote:
Nevermind FD - perhaps if Muhammad was intervening to end slavery all would be forgiven.

He was murdering innocent people to line his own pockets, and built a religion around it to justify it that has plagued humanity with similar acts ever since - including slavery, right up till today and no doubt into the future.

So when western countries marched into muslim countries and ended slavery - do you think the purpose of the intervention was to end slavery, or to "line their own pockets"?

Take some time on that.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 3:21pm

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 4:51pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 24th, 2020 at 2:29pm:
Quote:
Nevermind FD - perhaps if Muhammad was intervening to end slavery all would be forgiven.

He was murdering innocent people to line his own pockets, and built a religion around it to justify it that has plagued humanity with similar acts ever since - including slavery, right up till today and no doubt into the future.

So when western countries marched into muslim countries and ended slavery - do you think the purpose of the intervention was to end slavery, or to "line their own pockets"?

Take some time on that.

Oh, I remember now. FD said Whitey ended the Arab slave trade during one of the crusades - long before Paine and Wilberforce and all those 19th Century Whigs.

FD, of course, forgets all about Whitey starting his slave trade up on an industrial scale in the New World a few centuries later.

FD's argument, however, is most peculiar. He puts his Medieval abolitionism down to the influence of Christianity.

Yes, a religion who's prophet advised, "slaves, be good to your masters"; a religion that justified the use of slaves since the Old Testament; a religion started by the Romans of all people.

FD avoids all discussion of the influence of utilitarianism, liberalism and the secular movements of the 18th and 19th Centuries. He stands his ground on a sentence he read once in Guns, Germs and Steel.

That was pre-2007, of course. FD hasn't had much time for books since he "changed his mind".

It's strange how all those books he read before 2007 got twisted out of all proportion in the newly minted, mind-changed FD.

It's almost as if he squeezed the juices out of all that knowledge, left it in the sun and ground up the sediments to form a powder that he uses to spike people's drinks with, no?
« Last Edit: Jan 24th, 2020 at 5:00pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 5:03pm

Quote:

Take some time on that.

Yes, their purpose was to end slavery.  We take you at your word - you love death more than life -, you should take us at our word, too.

Or do you love death more than life to line your own pockets?

(I am sure you will take a long time mulling that)

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #70 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 5:05pm

You don't have to be in an organization to be a terrorist. And it doesn't mean the threat of non-Islamic terrorism is not real.

Virtually all right wing terrorist acts in the last decade or so have been 'lone wolf' attacks.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 5:37pm

Frank wrote on Jan 24th, 2020 at 5:03pm:
Quote:

Take some time on that.

Yes, their purpose was to end slavery.  We take you at your word - you love death more than life -, you should take us at our word, too.

And here he is, right on cue, the old Saudi apologist and eight-year-old-in-a-burqa poster.

Oh, we're mulling alright.

Salaam Aleikum, no?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #72 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 7:13pm

Quote:

Take some time on that.

Are you asking me to reduce a war to a singular cause?

The west has intervened in the Muslim world many times over many centuries to end slavery, most recently in the case of ISIS. All Muslims can do in response is the "hey, look over there" trick.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 9:29pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 24th, 2020 at 5:37pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 24th, 2020 at 5:03pm:
Quote:

Take some time on that.

And here he is, right on cue, the old Saudi apologist and eight-year-old-in-a-burqa poster.

Oh, we're mulling alright.

Salaam Aleikum, no?

Step aside, Keyzar, let the mufti make a fool of himself - sorry, I mean let the mufti speak for himself (tee-hee...)

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 9:39pm

freediver wrote on Jan 24th, 2020 at 7:13pm:
Quote:

Take some time on that.

Are you asking me to reduce a war to a singular cause?

The west has intervened in the Muslim world many times over many centuries to end slavery, most recently in the case of ISIS. All Muslims can do in response is the "hey, look over there" trick.

No no, FD, just the times you said Whitey ended slavery in Arabia.

You do have a link, no?

I'm guesssing Jihadwatch. You?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15
Send Topic Print