Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 
Send Topic Print
Muslims blame white people for diseases (Read 16466 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Muslims blame white people for diseases
Reply #180 - Apr 4th, 2020 at 12:24am

but.... but... but...... Musselonians still use slaves in some areas and kidnap young girls to force Islam on them bodily, and expect anyone not Musselonian to offer fealty and dimi and accept subjugation by the sword without complaint since they are obviously a lesser breed and so forth...

White Western Christian societies haven't done that for centuries... besides we KNOW Musselonians, by their antics, are a lesser breed.. and an inbreed at that in many cases.

Every Old White Man should have an obedient Kaffir who will shoot any Musselonian who acts up in his presence... to protect his benevolent master....  Shocked

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #181 - Apr 4th, 2020 at 9:25am

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 2nd, 2020 at 7:25pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 2nd, 2020 at 7:03pm:
That's not my argument Gandalf.

Here's your argument FD:

In response to the claim that western civilization only became more compassionate and forgiving once it started questioning Christian dogma was, and I quote "crap". You the segued seemlessly into the claim that slavery in Europe ended "with the spread of Christianity" - in the very next sentence.

If you're telling me that is not attributing the ending of slavery to Christianity, then you are lying.

So I then merely take that to its next logical step: that the setting up of the international slave trade should also be attributed to christianity. Especially given that aggressive christian proselytising to the same societies from where the slaves were sourced, by the same slave-trading societies, took place at the same time.

So you can either maintain the obvious lie that you actually meant that Christianity had "nuffin to do with nuffin" in the ending of European slavery - even though you directly link it to the spread of Christianity, or you can accept that the two positions you are attempting to take are hopelessly contradictory.

FD thinks the Christians ended slavery some time in the Dark Ages.

He wasn't aware of the Enlightenment until we told him. He'd forgotten about the biggest slave trade the world has ever known. He's subsequently satisfied himself with the idea that Muslims were responsible.

For FD, this goes back to the fall of Rome and the spread of Christianity during the Dark Ages. For FD, this is when Freeedom and democracy emerged. He wasn't aware of the Roman republic and the rise of the Caesars and the destruction of democracy. We did tell him, but he's forgotten.

Remember, for FD, the entire history of Western Europe is a struggle between Christianity and Islam, Freeedom and tyranny. The West was never a backward warring mess. The East was never a civilised trading network and centre of knowledge. It can't be. This would destroy FD's entire world view.

All the porkies, you see, are there to defend FD's own belief system. This is why FD appears to believe his own porkies - he's telling them to himself. All of FD's posts on this issue are an attack against 2007 FD.

Pity he's not here to defend himself, eh?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #182 - Apr 4th, 2020 at 10:38am

Christianity was invented to make Jews and Moslems embrace homosexuality.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #183 - Apr 4th, 2020 at 3:36pm

No matter how much crap the loony left always spreads about the past of Christianity, there is one undisputable fact:.

The Judaeo Christian based societies around the globe are light years ahead of any muslim majority society.

muslims are the worlds major global terrorist threat right now 2020.

muslims are the planets' almost insurmountable refugee problem, muslims flee from muslims as they ply their insatiable blood lust with their never ending conflicts.

muslims slaughter their own kids by the 100s of 1000s with refugee, war and hunger trauma.

Instead of having something which displays pride, they have nothing but bombed out rubble in the homelands of islam.

muslims are they only people in the world who can not live in peace with anyone.

Only they loony left want the muslims, that's very telling in itself.

islam is a death cult ideology, lunatic left ideology is best described as nothing more than total stupidity which has one goal in mind, the destruction of the western democracies from within by any means possible (a death cult mind set in a way).

The two are inextricably entwined, the loony left is drawn to islam like a moth to a light.

Only a total dickhead would keep on posting leftard apologetic bullshit in order to hide from the truth about islam.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #184 - Apr 4th, 2020 at 4:16pm

Shitholeistan, 2020

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #185 - Apr 4th, 2020 at 4:23pm

The brains of Moronistan

Abd Al-Wahhab Al-Mahbashi, a member of the Houthi Political Bureau, said in a Friday, March 20, 2020 sermon that Muslims should unite on the path to Jerusalem and in Jihad against the Jews, that enmity towards the Jews is one of the identifying characteristics of Muslims, and that the Jews and the Americans are responsible for the COVID-19 pandemic. He said that the coronavirus, which he described as an "American aggression," was made into such a lethal virus in American laboratories and that it is divine justice that the countries of the world are suffering from a medical crisis similar to what Yemen has suffered as a result of its recent conflicts. He also said that Yemen and the Gaza Strip are two places that have not yet had any documented cases of coronavirus infection. The video was uploaded to a YouTube channel called Rasael. The following day, two COVID-19 infections were reported in the Gaza Strip.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #186 - Apr 4th, 2020 at 4:24pm

moses wrote on Apr 4th, 2020 at 3:36pm:
No matter how much crap the loony left always spreads about the past of Christianity, there is one undisputable fact:.

The Judaeo Christian based societies around the globe are light years ahead of any muslim majority society.

muslims are the worlds major global terrorist threat right now 2020.

muslims are the planets' almost insurmountable refugee problem, muslims flee from muslims as they ply their insatiable blood lust with their never ending conflicts.

muslims slaughter their own kids by the 100s of 1000s with refugee, war and hunger trauma.

Instead of having something which displays pride, they have nothing but bombed out rubble in the homelands of islam.

muslims are they only people in the world who can not live in peace with anyone.

Only they loony left want the muslims, that's very telling in itself.

islam is a death cult ideology, lunatic left ideology is best described as nothing more than total stupidity which has one goal in mind, the destruction of the western democracies from within by any means possible (a death cult mind set in a way).

The two are inextricably entwined, the loony left is drawn to islam like a moth to a light.

Only a total dickhead would keep on posting leftard apologetic bullshit in order to hide from the truth about islam.

Bwian will be along shortly.....

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #187 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 6:52pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 4th, 2020 at 9:25am:

He wasn't aware of the Enlightenment until we told him. He'd forgotten about the biggest slave trade the world has ever known.

FD's narrative of the rise and rise of the west is just wonderful. It reminds me of the sanitised version of history they used to give to school children in the 50s. A version that sees a perfect correlation between the spread of economic prosperity, freedom and human rights around the world, and their benevolence towards non-whites. It is an economic model - introducing free trade to non-whites benefits the Europeans economically, and this happens to go hand in hand with granting them the gift of freedom and democracy. You can't have a free market without a free society. Of course FD acknowledges hiccups along the way - but by and large, the history of western imperialism is overwhelmingly one happy adventure of showering non-whites with gifts. Of course not all tinted people were as grateful as they should have been - namely the sinister and backward muslims. And so, as you say, the narrative of this history quickly turned into a heroic struggle of civilization between the virtuous freedom loving Europeans and the sinister freedom hating muslims.

The narrative of course requires numerous blindspots to history. The two areas that I have tried (and failed) to get FD to at least acknowledge here, are the trans-atlantic slave trade and the genocides - especially in the Americas. FD categorically refuses to even mention them directly, but when he is forced to allude to them, he clearly sees them as aberrations - exceptions to the norm, that ultimately proved unproductive in terms of economic development. The slave trade (reading between the lines), actually hindered European economic development, and Europeans didn't trully thrive economically until they freed the slaves and understood the benefit of free labour. The problem of course is its complete bunkum. European economies boomed in line with the rise of the slave trade. Certain key manufacturing industries that 'made' Europe economically came about because of the import of key raw materials, that was only brought in thanks to slaves. Britain banned slavery in the early 1800s - but that was well after the industrial revolution was in motion, and undeniably thanks largely to the prosperity created by slaves in the previous years. And more broadly, the economic and political advantage the Europeans achieved over non-whites by genocides and other mass atrocities - simply cannot be ignored.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #188 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 7:15pm

gandalf,

In 2020, does British law allow a British man or woman to own another person as a slave ?

In 2020, does Australian law allow an Australian man or woman to own another person as a slave ?

How about ISLAMIC law in 2020, gandalf ?

In 2020, does ISLAMIC law allow a follower of ISLAM [a man or woman] to own a slave ?

gandalf,

You are a follower of ISLAM.

Yes ?

So presumably, you would know the answer to that simple question ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #189 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 7:20pm

The Muslims conducted the African slave trade to the coast of Africa.
When the European ended their own participation in the slave trade  - buying slaved from Muslim and African traders - the Muslims continued and never stopped. All the Arab countries with oil are built up by slave labour to this day. The Koran allows slavery so the Muslims will never end it. Mohammed had sex slaves and had no sentiment of universal equality and worth.

Muslims maintain the idea of second class human beings - women, dhimmis, unbelievers.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #190 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 7:23pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 10th, 2020 at 6:52pm:

He wasn't aware of the Enlightenment until we told him. He'd forgotten about the biggest slave trade the world has ever known.

FD's narrative of the rise and rise of the west is just wonderful. It reminds me of the sanitised version of history they used to give to school children in the 50s.   

Because it is also written in English?

Or because you feel compelled to misrepresent both of them?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #191 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 7:50pm

Yadda wrote on Apr 10th, 2020 at 7:15pm:

gandalf,

In 2020, does British law allow a British man or woman to own another person as a slave ?

In 2020, does Australian law allow an Australian man or woman to own another person as a slave ?

How about ISLAMIC law in 2020, gandalf ?

In 2020, does ISLAMIC law allow a follower of ISLAM [a man or woman] to own a slave ?

gandalf,

You are a follower of ISLAM.

Yes ?

So presumably, you would know the answer to that simple question ?

Yadda, composing yet another post [above],      ....a post which essentially, consists of me asking questions [in my post].

There are seven (7) substantive lines in that post.

Six of those seven (7) lines, in that post, end with a question mark.

Sometimes it is difficult to get others to address my questions.

But i'm going to keep asking questions,     .....from time to time.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #192 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 8:28pm

freediver wrote on Apr 10th, 2020 at 7:23pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 10th, 2020 at 6:52pm:

FD's narrative of the rise and rise of the west is just wonderful. It reminds me of the sanitised version of history they used to give to school children in the 50s.   

Because it is also written in English?

Or because you feel compelled to misrepresent both of them?

But FD, your own Wikipedia article on Islamic slavery said it ended because of Muslim scholars, Muslim reformist movements and an unmentioned form of foreign pressure.

I'd say you're compelled to misrepresent your own arguments yourself.

You?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #194 - Apr 11th, 2020 at 6:55pm

Good.
While other nations and peoples lock themselves away.
The Moslems still gather to keep the Virus alive in the name of Allah.

Let's see this full armed and operational Virus reach it's full potential of devastation in a Middle-Eastern petri-dish. Cool

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 
Send Topic Print