Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Send Topic Print
Muslims blame white people for diseases (Read 16462 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Muslims blame white people for diseases
Reply #15 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 1:58pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 1:51pm:
Yes Hammer, obviously I feel 'venom' for anyone who invades, rapes, pillages or otherwise violate people's basic human rights. That should go without saying.

That's always been human history. That's the way humans are. if you can't defend then you don't own it. It's one of the laws of nature. And nature is never wrong. It just is. morality is a new concept.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #16 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 2:00pm

Yes ok, human rights are nothing to worry about. Thats your opinion. Thankfully, almost no one agrees with you.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 2:09pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 2:00pm:
Yes ok, human rights are nothing to worry about. Thats your opinion. Thankfully, almost no one agrees with you.

Thousands and  thousands of years of fighting, pillaging, conquests etc etc etc show me the truth. If it all goes down tomorrow and people start starving you'll soon see the real face of humanity. But you live in comfort so you are afforded this viewpoint.  If you and your family were starving you'd be pushing somebody out of the way for some scraps.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 5:44pm

our polite gandi wrote Reply #11 - Today at 1:25pm Quote:
Muhammad didn't do any raping and pillaging.

Ahh yes the lies and bullshit of the *moderates* just keep coming.

24.33:And let those who cannot find a match keep chaste till Allah give them independence by His grace. And such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), write it for them if ye are aware of aught of good in them, and bestow upon them of the wealth of Allah which He hath bestowed upon you. Force not your slave-girls to whoredom that ye may seek enjoyment of the life of the world, if they would preserve their chastity. And if one force them, then after their compulsion, lo! Allah will be Forgiving, Merciful.

forcing girls is raping them oh untruthful polite one

8:41:And know that whatever of war-booty that you may gain, verily one-fifth (1/5th) of it is assigned to Allâh, and to the Messenger, and to the near relatives [of the Messenger (Muhammad SAW)], (and also) the orphans, Al-Masâkin (the poor) and the wayfarer, if you have believed in Allâh and in that which We sent down to Our slave (Muhammad SAW) on the Day of criterion (between right and wrong), the Day when the two forces met (the battle of Badr) - And Allâh is Able to do all things.

33:27: And He caused you to inherit their lands, and their houses, and their riches, and a land which you had not trodden (before). And Allâh is Able to do all things.

48: 20. Allah has promised you abundant spoils that you will capture, and He has hastened for you this, and He has restrained the hands of men from you, that it may be a sign for the believers, and that He may guide you to a Straight Path.

48:21. And other (victories and much booty there are, He promises you) which are not yet within your power, indeed Allah compasses them, And Allah is Ever Able to do all things.

You can't get booty if you stay at home peacefully, you have to be the aggressor and invade to collect your spoils of war, in the land you have not trodden before, a pillager oh untruthful polite one

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #19 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 7:25pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 1:25pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 11:28am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 9:12am:
oh look another quote bomb that no one except FD will read. Long story short - FD demonstrating his inability to understand the concept that raping and pillaging is bad, and that anyone who engages in it should be blamed for all the bad consequences that come with it .

Except when it's Muhammad doing the rape and pillage right?

How do Muslims white-wash his well documented career of robbing Meccan trade caravans?

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 2:00pm:

Tough titties, off with their heads.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #20 - Dec 23rd, 2019 at 8:09am

robbing caravans and executing convicted prisoners now counts as rape, apparently.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #21 - Dec 23rd, 2019 at 8:29am

freediver wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 7:25pm:
Tough titties, off with their heads.

You never did arrive at a coherent position vis the actual guilt of the alleged victims. At one point you argued the accusations against them were completely fabricated - that they were not plotting with the enemy at all, and were actually helping Muhammad by supplying him with weapons. But then you got obsessed with the treaty the Qurayza were supposed to have violated, and started arguing that the treaty didn't in fact exist. Thus clearly insinuating that whatever they were alleged to do was in any case irrelevant - as they were not bound to any treaty. Then, at another point you actually celebrated the alleged sabotage of Muhammad by the Qurayza as some glorious act of resistance. Like some 7th century Warsaw Ghetto.

So we see at just about every turn you contradicted yourself in your defence of the Qurayza. So the FD attack on Gandalf for allegedly supporting genocide is one of...

a) the Qurayza remained loyal to Muhammad but still he killed them - so unfair
b) the Qurayza didn't have to be loyal to Muhammad as there was no treaty - but still he killed them - so unfair
c) the Qurayza actively sabotaged Muhammad because it was the right and moral response to pure evil - but they got caught - so unfair.

Quote:

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Dec 23rd, 2019 at 4:01pm

muhammad practiced thieving, lying, pedophilia, rape, torture and mass murder.

Today muslims are the top listed religious terrorist groups in the world, are the worlds almost insurmountable refugee problem, slaughter their own kids by the 10s of 1000s with hunger and trauma from refugee flight, legally murder little girls with terminal trauma from child pregnancies, etc. etc., They cannot live in peace with any other belief, they commit atrocities against non muslims globally, all in the name of allah, fully supported by the evil verses in the qur'an which motivate the depravity of the muslims today 21st century.

Truth is the only answer to this problem, the muslims who are committing these foul deeds all 100% believe the qur'an justifies their degeneracy, they are too dumb to realize that the qur'an is nothing more than a handbook for islamic terror, proclaimed by muhammad to spur on the jihadists against the unbeliever, as he forced everyone to worship his reinvented pagan moon god allah.

When the muslims finally tell the truth about islam, the islamic atrocities will begin to finish, islam will die, as it will be seen for what it is, a death cult  developed to force all mankind to worship a recreated moon god allah.

*moderates* and lunatic lefties know this is true, so they stoop to any level in order to protect islam from the truth.

While ever this state of affairs remains nothing will change, there will always be muslims who will rape torture and murder the innocent, just as the qur'an tells them to. 

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #23 - Dec 23rd, 2019 at 8:25pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 23rd, 2019 at 8:09am:
robbing caravans and executing convicted prisoners now counts as rape, apparently.

It's an example of Muhammad pillaging Gandalf. Let's try this again.

oh look another quote bomb that no one except FD will read. Long story short - FD demonstrating his inability to understand the concept that raping and pillaging is bad, and that anyone who engages in it should be blamed for all the bad consequences that come with it .

How do Muslims white-wash his well documented career of robbing Meccan trade caravans?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #24 - Dec 24th, 2019 at 9:37am

freediver wrote on Dec 23rd, 2019 at 8:25pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 23rd, 2019 at 8:09am:

It's an example of Muhammad pillaging Gandalf. Let's try this again.

For a start we don't hysterically label robbing trade caravans as "rape and pillage". When we say "rape and pillage" it typically refers to something a bit more sinister than the holding up of a few trading caravans by a rag-tag bunch of bandits, who ended up hurting remarkably few people. At least now you concede that it doesn't actually involve the 'rape' part.

Obviously the term rape and pillage is widely understood as the invading, sacking, burning entire villages, towns, countries - slaughtering the inhabitants, and yes, quite often literally raping them. You know, what the Europeans did when they spread freeeedom, only on a monumentaly bigger scale than anyone else.

Did you actually think that equating what the Europeans did to millions upon millions of miserable innocents with the robbing of a few trade caravans and execution of a few hundred POWs was going to fly FD? Or were you just hoping you could create just enough inane obfuscation so that your spineless apologising for European genocide would go unnoticed?

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #25 - Dec 24th, 2019 at 10:03am

Right. It took Muhammad a bit longer before he could get away with proper rape and pillage.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #26 - Dec 24th, 2019 at 10:20am

freediver wrote on Dec 24th, 2019 at 10:03am:
Right. It took Muhammad a bit longer before he could get away with proper rape and pillage.

Grin This is FD seemlessly backflipping from "Muhammad's lifetime activities were literally as bad as the worst European atrocities" to "actually, no they weren't"

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #27 - Dec 24th, 2019 at 2:04pm

So when you say this:

Quote:

you mean that Muhammad did actually rape and pillage, but that rape and pillage means something far greater than rape and pillage?

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Dec 24th, 2019 at 2:13pm

'muslims blame white people for diseases'

Fine by me

Where's the Go Fund Me?

I want to contribute to sending all the poor muslims back to where they emerged from

I'd hate them to be tarnished by our white ebil ways and diseases

Let them return to their wholesome homelands toot sweet

I'll chuck in $100

or maybe more

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Dec 24th, 2019 at 4:03pm

Muslim Clerics have listed 42 Australian towns as future Mosque potentials.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Send Topic Print