Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 15
Send Topic Print
Muslims blame white people for diseases (Read 16467 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Muslims blame white people for diseases
Dec 19th, 2019 at 7:16pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 10:15am:
I'm blaming Europeans for the deaths that were caused directly or indirectly by European colonialism.

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:26am:
If an arab person travels to Europe with a disease they contracted in Arabia, its an arab disease. If a European person infects someone in America with a disease they contracted in Europe, its a European disease.

Its really not relevant what happens after that, or even before that. The disease could have been developed on the moon for all I care. Like I said, its a point in time thing.

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 19th, 2019 at 10:18am:
freediver wrote on Nov 25th, 2019 at 6:24pm:
Gandalf previously insisted all white people were morally culpable for the deaths caused by introduced diseases to the new world.

No he didn't.

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 10:31am:
Also, millions of people died due to European diseases

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 2:05pm:
Of course - 'European diseases' is entirely logical and sensible.

And what "all the deaths"? I blame Europeans for all the deaths that resulted from their invasion and pillaging, nothing more, nothing less. What game are you playing here with the cryptic use of the word "all"? Are you trying to subtly slip in the deaths from Genghis Khan or something? 600 innocent jews in one day perhaps?

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 23rd, 2017 at 3:46pm:
I blame the Europeans for raping and pillaging and enslaving and committing genocide of the inhabitants - as well as for any other devastating effects that rape and pillage and genocide had on the inhabitants - unforeseen or otherwise.

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 1:33pm:
freediver wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 12:12pm:
Gandalf can you explain for us your theory on blaming racial groups for the spread of disease?

My theory is that when a group of people (you can call them a 'race' if you like) invade a defenseless nation of people in order to rape and pillage its natural resources, and enslave the population, they are to "blame" for any diseases that they bring and spread (deliberately or not) amongst the natives.

Not to be confused with the scenario where diseases spread as a result of friendly traders making contact with natives in good faith and instigating trade based on mutual respect.

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 23rd, 2017 at 3:46pm:
Lets start by not shoving words into my mouth for once. Where did this talk of "races" come from? I never mentioned them. You seem to be constructing some kind of strawman with it.

The whole of South and central America getting decimated by European disease when the Europeans came to rape and pillage and enslave the inhabitants - springs to mind as a case in point.

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 22nd, 2017 at 8:13am:
freediver wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 8:28pm:
Quote:
Now try again, and this time try and forget about white and black men.

You brought it up Gandalf.

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 3:34pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 12:32pm:
even though they basically discovered it because they were trying to get away from 'friendly Muslimns'?

Spanish conquistadors fresh from ethnically cleansing Spain of muslims and jews - raped and pillaged America because they trying to get away from muslims now were they? Or late 19th century Belgium - running away from big bad muslims, just happened to run into Congo - and thought 'hey what the hell, now we're here - we may as well rape and pillage the place'. Flay around aimlessly some more FD, its getting hilarious.

Do you really not know this Gandalf?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Columbus

Under the Mongol Empire's hegemony over Asia (the Pax Mongolica, or Mongol peace), Europeans had long enjoyed a safe land passage, the Silk Road, to the Indies (then construed roughly as all of south and east Asia) and China, which were sources of valuable goods such as spices and silk. With the fall of Constantinople to the Ottoman Turks in 1453, the land route to Asia became much more difficult and dangerous. Portuguese navigators tried to find a sea way to Asia.

So your argument goes - while the Spanish were trying to avoid the muslims to find a way to Asia, they instead stumbled upon the Americas....

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 22nd, 2017 at 8:09pm:
you are not making any coherent point here homo

Take whatever scenario you like - it still doesn't alter the essential point: the Spanish gave Indians the sniffles/small pox, whatever - because they invaded their land in order to rape and pillage it. I don't have to brush up on my biology to know that.
« Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2019 at 7:31pm by freediver »  

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Muslims blame white people for diseases
Reply #1 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 7:28pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 22nd, 2017 at 9:55am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2017 at 9:01am:
It's a tough case to prove, so FD just makes stuff up.

To be fair, he also relies heavilly on the most extraordinarily absurd leaps in logic. From the top of my head just in recent discussions:

- criticising Europeans for killing millions during the colonial period - must be racist, cause you know, European='white' race, and I'm not blaming blacks or muslims

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #2 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 8:39pm

Atleast white people cured their diseases through modern medical technology and medicines. Muslims are still waiting for Allah to cure theirs'.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #3 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 8:40pm

Jump to 5:30

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 8:57pm

Muslims blame white people for diseases

hey FD, do you blame Christians every time yadda says something you disagree with? Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #5 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 9:44pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Dec 19th, 2019 at 8:39pm:
Atleast white people cured their diseases through modern medical technology and medicines. Muslims are still waiting for Allah to cure theirs'.

He sent them camel urine. Done.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #6 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 9:12am

oh look another quote bomb that no one except FD will read. Long story short - FD demonstrating his inability to understand the concept that raping and pillaging is bad, and that anyone who engages in it should be blamed for all the bad consequences that come with it (including spreading the diseases they bring).

FD once summarised the mass murder of 10-20 million Africans in Congo by the Belgians as nothing but a bit of bad weather and disease spread by Arabs, and far from causing any of the suffering, the Belgians came in and rescued them.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #7 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 9:21am

I'm sure the millions of native American men women and children who died of small pox and influenza when the Europeans came to rape and pillage them - will be resting peacefully now that the same rapists and murderers have developed cures for the diseases that killed them. 

Its like if a man with HIV attacks and rapes a woman, and then says 'hey, you shouldn't blame me - in 200 years my descendants will have developed a cure for AIDS.' That, and of course if we followed FD's logic, he would also be blameless if he didn't actually know he had HIV.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #8 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 11:28am

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 9:12am:
oh look another quote bomb that no one except FD will read. Long story short - FD demonstrating his inability to understand the concept that raping and pillaging is bad, and that anyone who engages in it should be blamed for all the bad consequences that come with it .

Except when it's Muhammad doing the rape and pillage right?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 11:44am

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 9:21am:

I'm sure the millions of native American men women and children who died of small pox and influenza when the Europeans came to rape and pillage them - will be resting peacefully now that the same rapists and murderers have developed cures for the diseases that killed them. 

Its like if a man with HIV attacks and rapes a woman, and then says 'hey, you shouldn't blame me - in 200 years my descendants will have developed a cure for AIDS.' That, and of course if we followed FD's logic, he would also be blameless if he didn't actually know he had HIV.

Do you blame yourself when you pass on the flu to somebody?

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 1:14pm

Chicken and egg

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #11 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 1:25pm

freediver wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 11:28am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 9:12am:
oh look another quote bomb that no one except FD will read. Long story short - FD demonstrating his inability to understand the concept that raping and pillaging is bad, and that anyone who engages in it should be blamed for all the bad consequences that come with it .

Except when it's Muhammad doing the rape and pillage right?

Muhammad didn't do any raping and pillaging.

Quote:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #12 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 1:28pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 11:44am:

If I'm raping them or otherwise violating their basic human rights in the process - then yes. But then again, if I'm sick enough to rape someone, I probably wouldn't be capable of accepting responsibility for it. Nor I suspect would anyone who irrationally and blindly supports and apologises for me. I put FD in that latter category.

Quote:

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 1:34pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 1:28pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 11:44am:

If I'm raping them or otherwise violating their basic human rights in the process - then yes. But then again, if I'm sick enough to rape someone, I probably wouldn't be capable of accepting responsibility for it. Nor I suspect would anyone who irrationally and blindly supports and apologises for me. I put FD in that latter category.

Do you feel the same venom for the Ottomans who stole land, raped and pillaged? I'm sure they passed on disease also. It's not just a white thing. It is to you for some reason.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #14 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 1:51pm

Yes Hammer, obviously I feel 'venom' for anyone who invades, rapes, pillages or otherwise violate people's basic human rights. That should go without saying.

It is not "just a white thing" for me. The reason I bring this up and not muslim raping and pillaging is because no one here disputes the atrocities committed by muslims. Its the white atrocities that people like FD downplay, apologise for or outright deny. He literally dismisses the Belgian genocide of the Congo in the late 19th century as nothing more than a bit of bad weather and disease brought by the arabs. The Belgians? They rescued the Congolese you see.
« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2019 at 1:58pm by polite_gandalf »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 15
Send Topic Print