Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Blair Cottrell loses appeal (Read 8390 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Blair Cottrell loses appeal
Dec 19th, 2019 at 2:58pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Blair Cottrell loses appeal
Reply #1 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 4:26pm

GOOD  well deserved...he should have been in jail..

totally disgusting..penalty too small.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 4:52pm

Blair Cottrell Blasphemy Appeal Trial Judgement Day - WilmsFront Segment.

The Unshackled
7.38K subscribers
Editor in Chief of The Unshackled and Host of WilmsFront Tim Wilms has been in attendance at the  County Court of Victoria throughout the various stages of Blair Cottrell’s appeal trial against his 2017 blasphemy conviction.

Thursday 19th December 2019 at 10 am the judgement was delivered by Chief Judge Peter Kidd. Cottrell was once found guilty and convicted under Section 25(2) of the Victorian Racial and Religious Tolerance Act 2001 and fined $2000 for intent to incite serious contempt, revulsion or severe ridicule of Muslims.

After being scarcely present during the trial the mainstream media reporters and cameramen were present in numbers and asked Blair for comment upon exiting the court. Tim also interviewed Blair in-depth where he reflected on his legal journey and what he has planned next in terms of resuming his patriot activism.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 7:43pm

trump impeached, this dickheads conviction is upheld

it's a good day Cool

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 7:45pm

John do you also think it should be illegal to intend to incite serious contempt, revulsion or severe ridicule of Nazis?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 7:46pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 19th, 2019 at 7:43pm:

it's a good day Cool

Today it's Blair - tomorrow it could be you for expressing your opinions.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 7:47pm

Bobby. wrote on Dec 19th, 2019 at 7:46pm:
John Smith wrote on Dec 19th, 2019 at 7:43pm:

it's a good day Cool

Today it's Blair - tomorrow it could be you for expressing your opinions.

that you're an idiot? ..........nah, can't be charged for telling the truth

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 7:47pm

I wonder if those pieces of trash who held up beheading posters in sydney got convicted of anything?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 7:50pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 19th, 2019 at 7:47pm:
I wonder if those pieces of trash who held up beheading posters in sydney got convicted of anything?

Please watch the video - it's a very sad day when you
have a blasphemy trial in a supposed free country.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 10:55pm

Well the chinese don't care. They just lock them up in a prison or labor camp and harvest their organs or exploit them for labor Wink

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #10 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 5:22am

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 6:07am

I think thats where the changes to the laws came from hammer......if they didnt break any laws when that happened.....its hard to convict... be honest mate we havent seen them since..

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 6:22am

cods wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 6:07am:

I think thats where the changes to the laws came from hammer......if they didnt break any laws when that happened.....its hard to convict... be honest mate we havent seen them since..

I'm not sure there weren't laws in place to convict her at the time codsy. They just didn't bother. As I understand it  the authorities were worried about the child's welfare . They followed up on that and had a word to the mother  and that was it. The difference here is that Cottrell is gaining support by the day as a po0litical leader while she's just some baby producer from Lakemba. If you are a nobody it means nothing. If you are challenging the establishment by going against their mass immigration agenda then all the knives come out. All anti immigration political leaders get convicted of something. It shows the political fascist times we live in.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 6:36am

Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 6:22am:

I'm not sure there weren't laws in place to convict her at the time codsy. They just didn't bother. As I understand it  the authorities were worried about the child's welfare . They followed up on that and had a word to the mother  and that was it. The difference here is that Cottrell is gaining support by the day as a po0litical leader while she's just some baby producer from Lakemba. If you are a nobody it means nothing. If you are challenging the establishment by going against their mass immigration agenda then all the knives come out. All anti immigration political leaders get convicted of something. It shows the political fascist times we live in.

cotterell claims he is broke and only has the suit he stands up in   he also has a conviction... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

so I hope with hi lousy attitude he never get anywhere near govt....

I am sorry to see you favour his kind of actions.....in which case I can only believe you would like to see the Cut their Heads off...placards back in the headlines....

you have one  you have to have the other... Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 6:50am

cods wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 6:36am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 6:22am:

cotterell claims he is broke and only has the suit he stands up in   he also has a conviction... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

so I hope with hi lousy attitude he never get anywhere near govt....

I am sorry to see you favour his kind of actions.....in which case I can only believe you would like to see the Cut their Heads off...placards back in the headlines....

you have one  you have to have the other... Roll Eyes

Where there is a grievance there's always opposition. Governments past and present have taken it upon themselves to alter the countries racial and cultural identity so they can make more money for their rich servants. The establishment don't like Cottrell because he's articulate and intelligent. he's a threat. Hanson is a numbskull with very little impact so they tolerate her. I like the guys a lot and I'm sorry but I don't give a arts ass if you like that or not. people like him are going to keep coming so you better all get used to it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print