Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Malaysians jailed for skipping prayers (Read 8469 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Malaysians jailed for skipping prayers
Reply #75 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 2:22pm

freediver wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 1:47pm:
Though contrary to your misrepresentation, I have acknowledged the theoretical possibility that I am wrong right from the beginning

Yet you still made the statement. That is simply illogical.

It is not misrepresentation to say that you think its somehow tenable to simultaneously state something as fact, while saying it could be wrong at the same time. Because thats precisely what you are doing.

If you really did think it might be wrong all along, then the statement is BS from the outset FD. Its as simple as that. You don't state something as fact that you already think might be wrong. How more bonkers can you get??

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 2:53pm

This source tells us
Quote:
Fight/ Kill/ Murder:-       

In the English language, Fight can mean to : Combat, Struggle, Resist, Strife, War, do battle.

In the Arabic language, one word QATL with its DERIVATIVES can mean all of the following:

Fight: Qital, Kifah, 'Airak, Harb, etc

Kill: Qatl, Thabh, Jazr

Murder: Qatl

Slaughter: Thabh, Jazr

Slay: Qatl

KILL, MURDER, FIGHT, COMBAT, SLAY, PUT TO DEATH, SLAUGHTER, ETC.

Invariably, the interpreters of the Quran use the more 'sanitised' terms to convey a more moderate connotation. This word Qital, Qatl, Qatala, Yaqtulu, Youqatilou,  is usually used against all those who do not believe in Muhammad and his Quran.

This word and its derivatives are repeated in the Quran and Ahadith at least 35,213 times.

You see KILL, MURDER, FIGHT, COMBAT, SLAY, PUT TO DEATH, SLAUGHTER, ETC. are taught 35,213 times in the holy books.

then this site tells us
Quote:
164 Jihad Verses in the Koran

The Koran’s 164 Jihad Verses: K 002:178-179, 190-191, 193-194, 216-218, 244; 003:121-126, 140-143, 146, 152-158, 165-167,169, 172-173, 195; 004:071-072, 074-077, 084, 089-091, 094-095,100-104; 005:033, 035, 082; 008:001, 005, 007, 009-010, 012, 015-017, 039-048,057-060, 065-075; 009:005, 012-014, 016, 019-020, 024-026, 029,036, 038-039, 041, 044, 052, 073, 081, 083,086, 088, 092, 111, 120, 122-123; 016:110; 022:039, 058, 078; 024:053, 055; 025:052; 029:006, 069; 033:015, 018, 020, 023, 025-027, 050; 042:039; 047:004, 020, 035; 048:015-024; 049:015; 059:002, 005-008, 014; 060:009; 061:004, 011, 013; 063:004; 064:014; 066:009; 073:020; 076:008

164 verses of jihad in the quran plus the words KILL, MURDER, FIGHT, COMBAT, SLAY, PUT TO DEATH, SLAUGHTER, ETC.
are taught 35,213 times in the holy books.

Now let's be fair how many time is the word love used in the qur'an?

well this site tells us

Quote:
The word love, hubb in its various grammatical forms, is used 69 times in the Qur'an. The writer has divided these into five categories:

(1) Man's Love of Things (15 times)
(2) Human Love (15 Times)
(3) Man's Love for God (7 times)
(4) Negative - God Does Not Love The ... (22 times)
(5) God's love for Man (20 times)

A mere 79 times love is mentioned and some of this teaches that allah does not love certain people.

So we have over 35,000 times the muslims are told to slaughter etc., 164 verses of jihad and 79 verses where the word love is used, sometime it is actually used to tell muslims allah does not love something.

Now these instructions are considered inerrant by every single muslim alive, jihadi muzzies use them as justification to commit atrocities against their fellow man.

The qur'an causes human rights atrocities (genocide), by definition if you support the cause of genocide you therefore support the genocide engendered.

All muslims support each and every atrocity caused and motivated by the infallible qur'an.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #77 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 3:28pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 2:22pm:
Though contrary to your misrepresentation, I have acknowledged the theoretical possibility that I am wrong right from the beginning

It is not misrepresentation to say that you think its somehow tenable to simultaneously state something as fact, while saying it could be wrong at the same time. Because thats precisely what you are doing.

If you really did think it might be wrong all along, then the statement is BS from the outset FD. Its as simple as that. You don't state something as fact that you already think might be wrong. How more bonkers can you get??

So you would never acknowledge the possibility that you are wrong?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #78 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 2:39pm

freediver wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 3:28pm:

All the time. And as soon as I do, I immediately stop stating as fact the thing I acknowledge might be wrong. You bizarrely seem to think you can simultaneously keep stating as fact something you acknowledge could be wrong. How does this make sense to you?

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 6:02pm

If you really did think it might be wrong all along, then the statement is BS from the outset FD. Its as simple as that. You don't state something as fact that you already think might be wrong.

Oh? What else would a porkie be?

Do you want to ask him, or should I?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #80 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 7:12pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 24th, 2020 at 2:39pm:

All the time. And as soon as I do, I immediately stop stating as fact the thing I acknowledge might be wrong. You bizarrely seem to think you can simultaneously keep stating as fact something you acknowledge could be wrong. How does this make sense to you?

You'll have to explain this "stating as fact" thing. You are the only here here who claims to be able to make the distinction.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 9:45pm

freediver wrote on Jan 24th, 2020 at 7:12pm:

You'll have to explain this "stating as fact" thing. You are the only here here who claims to be able to make the distinction.

I agree, G. If you could explain what FD means by "stating as fact", it would be great.

I think he means telling an awful porkie, but that's just me.

Still, FD's keen to learn, I do believe he wants to better himself.

You?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #82 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 10:37pm

freediver wrote on Jan 24th, 2020 at 7:12pm:

Oh you've forgotton the thread title we've been discussing have you FD?

Here, I'll quote it for you:

Quote:
all muslims support genocide
- by FD.

please do explain to me how this is not 'stating as fact' that all muslims support genocide. This should be good. Did you mean to pose it as a question, but you forgot to put the question mark? Did you forget to insert the words "I think" at the beginning - and/or "but I could be wrong" at the end?

All this might be plausible - if not for the pages and pages you spent standing by your statement.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #83 - Jan 25th, 2020 at 8:18am

I don't even know what "stating as fact" means. Hence my request that you explain it.

Are you suggesting that every time there is a theoretical possibility you are wrong, you put a caveat on what you say so as not to "state it as fact"?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Jan 25th, 2020 at 4:17pm

muslims jailed for skipping prayers.

That's the only possible way islam can survive.

Questioning and thinking for themselves had been has been banned from day one.

The muzzies whip themselves into a frantic mob of blood crazed ghouls every time some one queries the evil in the qur'an / muhammads' deeds / doctrine of islam.

Everyone toes the line under the pain of death.

The moment muzlims are allowed to be honest and question the filth in islam, that's the very moment islam will die.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #85 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 12:49pm

freediver wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 8:18am:
I don't even know what "stating as fact" means. Hence my request that you explain it.

This is quite possibly FD's 'me no speaka da English' at its most idiotic level.

You are not stupid FD. The statement "all muslims support genocide" is 'stating as fact', as you are well aware. You would have to either be in an institution or under 3 years old to not understand this.

Quote:
Are you suggesting that every time there is a theoretical possibility you are wrong, you put a caveat on what you say so as not to "state it as fact"?

Yes FD, you do. Again, you are not too stupid to understand this. How embarassing that you are reduced to pretending that you are just to avoid conceding you are wrong.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #86 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 1:29pm

Quote:
You are not stupid FD. The statement "all muslims support genocide" is 'stating as fact', as you are well aware.

I am well aware that you keep saying this, but to me it looks no different to any other statement I make.

Quote:
Yes FD, you do. Again, you are not too stupid to understand this. How embarassing that you are reduced to pretending that you are just to avoid conceding you are wrong.

So when you say that you acknowledge the theoretical possibility that you are wrong, this only applies to those statements you issue with a caveat that there is a theoretical possibility that you are wrong? And for everything else, you think it is impossible for you to be wrong?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 4:45pm

Every single day of the year some body some where will be raped, tortured or killed, by a muslim who absolutely believes that he/she is doing the divine work of allah. (they are the honest muslims, the qur'an motivates and supports their atrocities, they are dumb evil people following the doctrine of a death cult)

There will be *moderates* who will lie snivel and sneak trying to excuse the filth  in the qur'an, these *moderates* will have the undivided loyalty of our useful idiots, who are committed to destroying us from within by any means possible.

Now who is the worst of these three?

1/. The islamists who have no conscience and who actually enjoys their life of raping torturing and murdering, 

2/. the *moderates* who know the islamists are following the qur'an, but will not decry the *holy book* as this will destroy islam, 

3/. the sick perverted apologists who also know the islamists are the faithful true believers, but will never condemn islam as they hate the west and will do anything to destroy it.

For mine they are all equally as bad as each other.

The world faces the greatest threat to civilization it has ever confronted, the muslim lunatic left, duo of evil, are the millstone around the neck of civilization, how long before we start being honest, call a spade a spade and end the evil muslim-leftard alliances' reign of terror?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #88 - Jan 27th, 2020 at 12:19pm

freediver wrote on Jan 26th, 2020 at 1:29pm:
I am well aware that you keep saying this, but to me it looks no different to any other statement I make.

Good God.

Here's a little exercise FD - try coming up with a definition of "stating as fact" in which the claim "all muslims support genocide" cannot be used as an example. Try and come up with an example that you think does fit the bill, and attempt to explain why that fits but "all muslims support genocide" doesn't.

freediver wrote on Jan 26th, 2020 at 1:29pm:
So when you say that you acknowledge the theoretical possibility that you are wrong, this only applies to those statements you issue with a caveat that there is a theoretical possibility that you are wrong?

umm.. yes FD. How could it be anything else?

Again, you are not having difficulty with this. It simply isn't possible. You are deliberately pretending you are stupid in order to avoid conceding a point. How embarassing.

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 2:41pm

Sorry, I'm curious. FD's been saying all Muslims support genocide for the past two years. He's been flipping and flopping and wriggling and writhing and waltzing and tap dancing the entire time.

When did he finally come around?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print