Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: BORIS WINS *
Reply #75 - Dec 14th, 2019 at 1:21pm

cods wrote on Dec 14th, 2019 at 1:07pm:
Johnnie wrote on Dec 14th, 2019 at 12:59pm:
Bobby. wrote on Dec 13th, 2019 at 9:08pm:
Johnnie wrote on Dec 13th, 2019 at 6:55pm:
The Nignogs are packing up their shoe shine businesses and heading South, the Muslims are wondering why everyone is against them, the latest Mosque construction in Manchester has come to a standstill.

I wonder if Boris will kick out all the nig nogs and muzzies?

Send them back to where they came from.

I'm not sure who they can send back but at the end of January when BREXIT is now due to happen the gates will be bolted shut, janitors, doormen and Muslims will then need extra qualifications such as being a doctor in order to get in.

some of the BEST brains are black or asian   bobby just doesnt understand that...

would he knock back a black man if he was the only one who could save his life..???????

I doubt it I really do! Angry Angry

bobby's racism  clouds his ideals of a what makes a  perfect world.

There is no racial bigotry here:

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #76 - Dec 14th, 2019 at 1:22pm

cods wrote on Dec 14th, 2019 at 1:04pm:
Redmond Neck wrote on Dec 14th, 2019 at 12:48pm:
cods wrote on Dec 14th, 2019 at 12:41pm:
like all good things red some come to an end...

te demands from the EU proved too much for the Brits...

btw they are not the only ones who want out.

Yeah I have seen the rumblings but I still think a combined market will always operate better than everyone setting up customs borders and trying to negotiate trade individually.

the two heavies are not the most popular members of the EU red..

Germany and France  and they seem to get their way....how would it be if we joined a pact with ASIA   and suddenly CHina and India  were bossing us around....telling us who to buy from and who to take into our country???...

would you be uneasy with that?..

it is what is BEST FOR YOUR OWN COUNTRY FIRST..

like it or not thats what Trump is about  America first..

johnson is the same Britain first....do what the people ask you to do.....not what you think is best for them... 

I think this election more than anything has told the left..

its NOT what YOU want..

its what WE ELECT you to do that counts...

I guess only time will tell cods!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #77 - Dec 14th, 2019 at 1:24pm

The Nignogs are packing up their shoe shine businesses and heading South, the Muslims are wondering why everyone is against them, the latest Mosque construction in Manchester has come to a standstill.

I'm not sure who they can send back but at the end of January when BREXIT is now due to happen the gates will be bolted shut, janitors, doormen and Muslims will then need extra qualifications such as being a doctor in order to get in.

some of the BEST brains are black or asian   bobby just doesnt understand that...

would he knock back a black man if he was the only one who could save his life..???????

bobbys racism  clouds his ideals of a what makes a  perfect world.

And in his next breath he claims to be some sort of christian !!

Grin Grin

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Dec 14th, 2019 at 1:46pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Dec 14th, 2019 at 1:24pm:

Grin Grin

The Poms voted overwhelmingly to shut the gates, they came they saw they lost   and they were given a fair chance, of course the poms will open the gates for doctors etc, eventually the doctors will outnumber the shoeshine boys and alike.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Dec 14th, 2019 at 1:49pm

Bobby. wrote on Dec 14th, 2019 at 1:21pm:

bobby's racism  clouds his ideals of a what makes a  perfect world.

There is no racial bigotry here:

you werent in that movie   nor any dirty Harry movie 

its all your own  words that count with me bobby...
nothing to do with fantasyland.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Dec 14th, 2019 at 1:51pm

Johnnie wrote on Dec 14th, 2019 at 1:46pm:

Grin Grin

The Poms voted overwhelmingly to shut the gates, they came they saw they lost   and they were given a fair chance, of course the poms will open the gates for doctors etc, eventually the doctors will outnumber the shoeshine boys and alike.

the Poms as you call them also opened their doors to murderers   who have blown many of them apart...

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

they are forced to look after people who HATE them and want them dead..

would you settle for that?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Dec 14th, 2019 at 1:54pm

Grin Grin

they always do.. Folau is a great example......

I forgive everyone Smiley   accept this list I have here somewhere... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

bobs the same can quote the bible   with the selected passages........and that makes them a Christian I believe.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Dec 14th, 2019 at 2:04pm

cods wrote on Dec 14th, 2019 at 1:51pm:

Grin Grin

the Poms as you call them also opened their doors to murderers   who have blown many of them apart...

The entire West has been forced to open their doors and get blown up, hence bollards Trump banning Muslims BREXIT Oz etc, The invaders are being halted, if only they all had have assimilated and towed the Western line, it wasn't to be.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Dec 14th, 2019 at 2:08pm

Johnnie wrote on Dec 14th, 2019 at 2:04pm:

Grin Grin

The entire West has been forced to open their doors and get blown up, hence bollards Trump banning Muslims BREXIT Oz etc, The invaders are being halted, if only they all had have assimilated and towed the Western line, it wasn't to be.

didnt Merkel open the doors WIDE... from memory... Roll Eyes Roll EyesFrance not much better...but planned they would cross to Britain eventually until the Poms said no more...

if ever a country has a mixed population its britain  and has for many years since ww11.....unless you have lived their you wouldnt have a clue.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #84 - Dec 14th, 2019 at 2:22pm

Grin Grin

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1571782759/0#0

After Admitting Over One Million Migrants into Germany Merkel Admits the “Multicultural Society Has Failed”

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Dec 14th, 2019 at 2:30pm

cods wrote on Dec 14th, 2019 at 2:08pm:

Grin Grin

didnt Merkel open the doors WIDE... from memory... Roll Eyes Roll EyesFrance not much better...but planned they would cross to Britain eventually until the Poms said no more...

if ever a country has a mixed population its britain  and has for many years since ww11.....unless you have lived their you wouldnt have a clue.

The last 20yrs has proven to be disastrous for the Brits, the country has been invaded by the blacks muslims  and others feeding of them like parasites, not assimilating and stabbing people in the neck because of religion. Perhaps you need to go to Manchester and see for yourself.

Boris will sort this mess out.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #86 - Dec 14th, 2019 at 7:17pm

Boris Johnson hails ‘stonking’ election win ‘to get Brexit done’ in jubilant victory speech

GET BREXIT DONE !!!!

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #87 - Dec 14th, 2019 at 8:05pm

Possibly the intolerant dismissive abusive attitude of the left has counted against them.

Same as in the US and Australia and in this chatroom

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #88 - Dec 14th, 2019 at 8:13pm

Boris Johnson addresses the nation after General Election win

@ 3:33

[ NOTE THE SEAL FROM THE PULPIT , THE LION AND THE UNICORN * ]
« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2019 at 8:19pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Dec 14th, 2019 at 8:34pm

Johnnie wrote on Dec 14th, 2019 at 2:30pm:
cods wrote on Dec 14th, 2019 at 2:08pm:

Grin Grin

The last 20yrs has proven to be disastrous for the Brits, the country has been invaded by the blacks muslims  and others feeding of them like parasites, not assimilating and stabbing people in the neck because of religion. Perhaps you need to go to Manchester and see for yourself.

Boris will sort this mess out.

yes you could be right   what I saw in London about 5 years ago mostly Middle Eastern...they do seem to take over I get that...and they do migrate to the poorer parts of the place.....not sure Britain has more than any other European country...

and when you think about the Irish   our brothers.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes........I wonder who gives them the most angst sometimes.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print