Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
TRUMP LIE #1,949,374 (Read 1991 times)
AiA
Gold Member

TRUMP LIE #1,949,374
Dec 4th, 2019 at 1:42am

Donald Trump Says He Doesn't Know Alleged Sexual Predator Prince Andrew. Here Are a Bunch of Photos of Them Together.

They hung out in June of this year.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ywaykk/donald-trump-says-he-doesnt-know-alleg...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: TRUMP LIE #1,949,374
Reply #1 - Dec 4th, 2019 at 4:33am

Trump - grab them by the pussy  jump to 0:40

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Dec 4th, 2019 at 5:18am

smart move on trumps part.

luring the media into an ambush.

he knows that to steve and janeen, this just looks like the media throwing mud.

and trump LOVES the media to throw mud, especially when they cant back it up.

i would say trump is pretty confident none of this will stick, so he is keen to make sure the media come after him hard and then all reasonable americans (apart from the foolish media, gweg and karmal) will see this as a witch hunt.

their reptilian brains will go...this is a story about prince andrew, so why is the story hijacked to trump YET AGAIN.
and then they will realise they love the goofy big fella and they are sick of the scaldies and pedants and they will rally with patriotic fervour behind donald.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Dec 4th, 2019 at 5:36am

AiA wrote on Dec 4th, 2019 at 1:42am:
Donald Trump Says He Doesn't Know Alleged Sexual Predator Prince Andrew. Here Are a Bunch of Photos of Them Together.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ywaykk/donald-trump-says-he-doesnt-know-alleg...

lol AiA   that doesnt mean he KNOWS him...just because you shake hands with someone  doesnt mean your best buddies.......

unless your a DEMOCRAT that is.... Roll Eyes

only deplorables think like that. Grin Grin

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Dec 4th, 2019 at 5:57am

cods wrote on Dec 4th, 2019 at 5:36am:

lol AiA   that doesnt mean he KNOWS him...just because you shake hands with someone  doesnt mean your best buddies.......

Please spare us your nonsense, cods. That would be like when Bill Clinton said he didn't have sex with Monica Lewinsky because a blowjob isn't "sex" ...

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Dec 4th, 2019 at 7:41am

100% Spot On Cods.

Fake News by aia.

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Dec 4th, 2019 at 8:10am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Dec 4th, 2019 at 7:41am:

100% Spot On Cods.

Fake News by aia.

Fake News = News that MAGAnic/Cerealbum doesn't like.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #7 - Dec 4th, 2019 at 9:10am

AiA wrote on Dec 4th, 2019 at 8:10am:
SerialBrain9 wrote on Dec 4th, 2019 at 7:41am:

100% Spot On Cods.

Fake News by aia.

Fake News = News that MAGAnic/Cerealbum doesn't like.

That's what "Fake News" has become.  Factual news that the reader doesn't like, they dismiss by calling it "Fake News".

It's not a new thing, but seeing a President use that Boomer logic so much is.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Dec 4th, 2019 at 12:11pm

aquascoot wrote on Dec 4th, 2019 at 5:18am:

i would say trump is pretty confident none of this will stick, so he is keen to make sure the media come after him hard and then all reasonable americans (apart from the foolish media, gweg and karmal) will see this as a witch hunt.

their reptilian brains will go...this is a story about prince andrew, so why is the story hijacked to trump YET AGAIN.
and then they will realise they love the goofy big fella and they are sick of the scaldies and pedants and they will rally with patriotic fervour behind donald.

Exactly. Mr Trump deliberately pretends he doesn't know people so the media will come back with the footage. He can then pretend they've edited him in. They can pull all sorts of tricks with video these days, believe me.

It's a smart move on Mr Trump's part. Fat Steve and Janeen love to see the FaKeRy exposed, even when it's true. Mr Trump can then pretend it's all FAKE news and get away with anything he wants.

You?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Dec 4th, 2019 at 12:17pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 4th, 2019 at 12:11pm:

Exactly. Mr Trump deliberately pretends he doesn't know people so the media will come back with the footage. He can then pretend they've edited him in. They can pull all sorts of tricks with video these days, believe me.

It's a smart move on Mr Trump's part. Fat Steve and Janeen love to see the FaKeRy exposed, even when it's true. Mr Trump can then pretend it's all FAKE news and get away with anything he wants.

You?

you are beginning to understand the paradigm shift.
congrats

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Dec 4th, 2019 at 1:44pm

aquascoot wrote on Dec 4th, 2019 at 12:17pm:

You?

congrats

No, I mean, do you do the same thing yourself?

Do you tell people lies they know aren't true so they can prove you wrong and make you chuck a hissy-fit?

A lot of people here do that. When you point out they're talking krap, they call you a LIAR, a leftard TROLL, a FAKE NEWS HACK, paid by Soros, or a Biden-supporting PEDO.

Do you think they've studied Mr Trump for 5 years, dear?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #11 - Dec 4th, 2019 at 2:04pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I see the serial liar, Cereal Brain is spreading his bullshit again.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Dec 4th, 2019 at 2:45pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 4th, 2019 at 1:44pm:

You?

congrats

Do you tell people lies they know aren't true so they can prove you wrong and make you chuck a hissy-fit?

A lot of people here do that. When you point out they're talking krap, they call you a LIAR, a leftard TROLL, a FAKE NEWS HACK, paid by Soros, or a Biden-supporting PEDO.

trumps a fairly peculiar individual.

would being a professional troll who pulls stunts and seeks to entertain be a route up the narrow road to success for myself.

absolutely not.

i have to play it straight.

but would being a professional troll who pulls stunts and seeks to entertain be a route to the oval office.

absolutely.

you think people vote based on logic or policy.

they vote based on their pyschology.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Dec 4th, 2019 at 5:01pm

aquascoot wrote on Dec 4th, 2019 at 2:45pm:

You?

congrats

would being a professional troll who pulls stunts and seeks to entertain be a route up the narrow road to success for myself.

absolutely not.

but would being a professional troll who pulls stunts and seeks to entertain be a route to the oval office.

absolutely.

So why don't you tell lies?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Dec 4th, 2019 at 5:07pm

aquascoot wrote on Dec 4th, 2019 at 2:45pm:

You?

congrats

absolutely not.

absolutely.

More people voted for Hillary though.

Three million more, in fact.

Thoughts?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print