Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Question for politicians. (Read 9401 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Question for politicians.
Reply #30 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 6:02pm

C'mon, Bobby, Bwian's word is gospel. Everyone knows that. (Actually  only he knows that).

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #31 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 7:06pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 6:02pm:
C'mon, Bobby, Bwian's word is gospel. Everyone knows that. (Actually  only he knows that).

My word is not gospel but my word is believable.  Youtube didn't exist in 1945 and there are very few motion picture party political statements available before the invention of TV, Hammer.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 7:20pm

Here's Calwell kicking it off on behalf of the United Nations - no ships, no immigrants, he reckoned

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #33 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 7:30pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 4:55pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 11:38am:
The question is -

why didn't any politicians say during election
campaigns over the last 25 years that they
planned to bring in millions of new immigrants 
from all over the world? - 
including from Sudan, Somalia & Pakistan etc.

It started after the war and has continued ever since, but at first it was hard working Europeans, then the trash started coming in from third world shitholes

Malcolm Fraser said: If we had asked the electorate if they wanted more people here, the electorate would have said "NO"

So Fraser let trash come in and just ignored what we thought about it. Fraser could only do that with the blessing of the ALP

The trash is a reflection of the character of the Libs and Labs, who are undoubtedly trash themselves, they think trash, and they do trash

Be self-respectful and simply stop voting for them, they are ruining Australia

We live in a one party communist state so
we have no choice about the important topics.
Labor and Liberal just give an illusion of choice.
Parliament question time is all fake -
afterwards they all go and have a beer together
and laugh about the confected outrage.
We might as well watch WWF - professional wrestling theatre.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #34 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 7:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 7:06pm:

My word is not gospel but my word is believable.  Youtube didn't exist in 1945 and there are very few motion picture party political statements available before the
invention of TV, Hammer.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian,
I'm only talking about up to 25 years ago.
We had internet - we had TV - we had video recorders -
yet you can't present any evidence of

"why didn't any politicians say during election
including from Sudan, Somalia & Pakistan etc. "

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 7:35pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 7:20pm:
Here's Calwell kicking it off on behalf of the United Nations - no ships, no immigrants, he reckoned

Obviously he got ships.  Good return on the UN's investment - come to Australia full of immigrants and go back to Europe full o' wheat.   Cool

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #36 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 7:37pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 7:34pm:

My word is not gospel but my word is believable.  Youtube didn't exist in 1945 and there are very few motion picture party political statements available before the

Brian,

'cause they usually made those announcements outside of the Election campaigns, Bobby.  However, their party platforms always said they supported immigration and Multiculturalism.  All you're doing is complaining that you didn't bother to read the Parties' Platforms...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 7:45pm

Malcolm Fraser's idiocy ... Concession for Maronite Christians - got Muslims instead (included were the illiterate, uneducated parents of the rapists Skaf brothers)

Soon after becoming prime minister in November 1975, Fraser was approached by some of the leaders of the Maronite (Christian) Lebanese community in Australia. They were concerned at the plight of fellow Maronites in the Lebanon civil war.

Fraser agreed to the proposal that Australia should accept those Lebanese fleeing the civil war. They were not refugees in the strict definition of the term, since they were not fleeing persecution. Rather, they were caught up in an armed conflict. And so was established what was termed “the Lebanon concession”, meaning that a concession to Australia’s existing policy of refugee intake would be implemented to take account of the special circumstances applying in Lebanon.

In the event, it turned out that few Maronites wanted to take advantage of the Lebanon concession. However, many Muslims did — particularly Sunnis from the rural north and Shi’ites from the rural south. This despite the fact the civil war was taking place primarily around the Lebanese capital, Beirut.

Under the relaxed selection criteria to enter Australia under the Lebanon concession, a person only had to state that they were fleeing the civil war and that they had a relative living in Australia.

Few, if any, applicants were rejected.

https://thesydneyinstitute.com.au/blog/malcolm-frasers-lebanese-concession-becam...

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #38 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 7:45pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 7:37pm:

Brian,

'cause they usually made those announcements outside of the Election campaigns, Bobby.  However, their party platforms always said they supported immigration and Multiculturalism.  All you're doing is complaining that you didn't bother to read the Parties' Platforms...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The real policies were hidden from us.
We had mass immigration by stealth.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 7:51pm

Brian,

Bobby, immigration is a bi-partisan policy and the Libs and Labs reckon they don't have to tell anyone anything. Their policy is to bring in the trash of the world and then let the cops sort it out from there on

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #40 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 7:56pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 7:51pm:
Bobby, immigration is a bi-partisan policy and the Libs and Labs reckon they don't have to tell anyone anything. Their policy is to bring in the trash of the world and then let the cops sort it out from there on

The cops?

Teens assaulted, robbed in Werribee

November 26, 2019 2:10 pm

https://www.starweekly.com.au/news/teens-assaulted-robbed-werribee/

Two teenage boys were assaulted and robbed in Kookaburra Avenue, Werribee earlier this month.
Detectives from the Altona North Divisional Response Unit are investigating the incidents, which occurred on November 9.
Police said that a 13 year-old Hoppers Crossing boy was walking around the avenue at around 4.30pm, when a group of males – who are all perceived to be African in appearance – approached him.
One of the males reached into the victim’s pocket and stole his mobile phone. The victim attempted to grab the phone back and he was assaulted.
A 16 year-old Hoppers Crossing teenager, who who was riding past at the time, was also assaulted before his bike, watch and phone were stolen.
The offenders fled the scene on foot.
The two victims sustained non-life threatening injuries and received medical treatment.
The investigation remains ongoing and police are appealing for anyone who witnessed the incident or with any information to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 7:58pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 7:45pm:

Brian,

Was it?  Really?  Funny, I remember Government ministers of either variety making announcements about Immigration, Bobby.  I also remember ocean liners docking in Australian Harbours around the continent to offload their latest load of New Australians.  I also seem to remember the occasional airliner passenger being a New Australian as well.  Did you have your head buried in your Bible?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #42 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 8:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 7:58pm:
Was it?  Really?  Funny, I remember Government ministers of either variety making announcements about Immigration, Bobby.  I also remember ocean liners docking in Australian Harbours around the continent to offload their latest load of New Australians.  I also seem to remember the occasional airliner passenger being a New Australian as well.  Did you have your head buried in your Bible?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

We were never told that millions of them would be brought here.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 8:07pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 7:45pm:

Brian,

How did they do police checks on the Sambos from Sudan ?? Cheesy LOL

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 8:16pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 8:02pm:

We were never told that millions of them would be brought here.

And that nothing would be done when they committed heinous crimes against us Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print