Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Monk's pooch, Demi. (Read 1471 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Monk's pooch, Demi.
Nov 25th, 2019 at 7:05pm

So.....at Monk's joint, he announces the passing of his long term pooch Demi.  The usual comments flowed, except here, by an idiot.

Quote:
Agnes
Gold Member

oceans

Bedford Park

Re: AMNESTY
Reply #20 - Today at 6:01pm Quote
Kate Walker wrote Today at 3:34pm:
Monk's dog, Demi, died, apparently.  Cry

Sad to hear- but I dont really believe it she was  very healthy

Says Agnes......in The Tavern.  She would not have a bloody clue.  I doubt she ever met the pooch unlike a Forum Member of Monk's joint.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Monk's pooch, Demi.
Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 8:05pm

Here ya go Agnes. Monk's comment in response.  (I am happy to make this proxy post quoting a banned OzPol Member, given Setanta's unbanning and then banning of yesterday.)

Quote:
by HBS Guy » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:24 pm
The bitch Agnes does not think my bitch Demi was very healthy. Just a bit of bile on Agnes’ part I expect.

Demi was trim with chest deeper than waist, unlike me. Was given healthy food, no dried or canned junk. Plenty walkies etc. Demi was nearly 14 years old, but could have had another few years yet.

No she died because she was an inveterate food thief and raider of bags of food etc scraps waiting to go in the red bin. This time she ate something that blocked her bowel and did other damage.

I think you need to see your bile duct checked Agnes dear, it is overful, front bottom!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #2 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 9:39pm

I am not Kate Walker- for the last bloody time- I made my comment ( my only comments ) as agnes- I always thought she was a healthy dog that is why I am surpsrised to hear of her demise she was a lovely dog there is no doubt about that-

I am hearing  a lot of nastiness in that post and that is ok- its natural and normal under the circumstances-

RIP to Demi- my only post in response to this-
« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2019 at 12:18am by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Real Carcinogen

Australian Politics

In your body
Reply #3 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 2:41am

Is this the canine that was allegedly Jovial Monk's, uh, umm, romantic partner? It is hard to lose a loved one.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 8:00am

Agnes wrote on Nov 25th, 2019 at 9:39pm:
I am not Kate Walker- for the last bloody time- I made my comment ( my only comments ) as agnes- I always thought she was a healthy dog that is why I am surpsrised to hear of her demise she was a lovely dog there is no doubt about that-

I am hearing  a lot of nastiness in that post and that is ok- its natural and normal under the circumstances-

RIP to Demi- my only post in response to this-

Who said you were Kate Walker now?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 8:01am

Real Carcinogen wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 2:41am:
Is this the canine that was allegedly Jovial Monk's, uh, umm, romantic partner? It is hard to lose a loved one.

Any more bestiality crap, and you will be history here.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #6 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 10:21am

Aussie wrote on Nov 25th, 2019 at 7:05pm:
So.....at Monk's joint, he announces the passing of his long term pooch Demi.  The usual comments flowed, except here, by an idiot.

Quote:
Agnes
Gold Member

oceans

Bedford Park

Says Agnes......in The Tavern.  She would not have a bloody clue.  I doubt she ever met the pooch unlike a Forum Member of Monk's joint.

you did idiot- as you have done before - re read your own words

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #7 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 10:58am

Aussie wrote on Nov 25th, 2019 at 8:05pm:
Here ya go Agnes. Monk's comment in response.  (I am happy to make this proxy post quoting a banned OzPol Member, given Setanta's unbanning and then banning of yesterday.)

Quote:
The bitch Agnes does not think my bitch Demi was very healthy. Just a bit of bile on Agnes’ part I expect.

Demi was trim with chest deeper than waist, unlike me. Was given healthy food, no dried or canned junk. Plenty walkies etc. Demi was nearly 14 years old, but could have had another few years yet.

No she died because she was an inveterate food thief and raider of bags of food etc scraps waiting to go in the red bin. This time she ate something that blocked her bowel and did other damage.

I think you need to see your bile duct checked Agnes dear, it is overful, front bottom!

Monk - I'm sorry about your terrible loss. I know you would be feeling very sad.

You probably won't like my comment, but you've talked about Demi's raiding of rubbish in previous years. Perhaps if you get another animal with a penchant for anything harmful or forbidden - keep it out of their reach.

As parents of either animals or children - mostly we try to protect them by not exposing them to their impulses which may ultimately hurt them.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 11:00am

mantra wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 10:58am:
Aussie wrote on Nov 25th, 2019 at 8:05pm:

Quote:

Monk - I'm sorry about your terrible loss. I know you would be feeling very sad.

You probably won't like my comment, but you've talked about Demi's raiding of rubbish in previous years. Perhaps if you get another animal with a penchant for anything harmful or forbidden - keep it out of their reach.

As parents of either animals or children - mostly we try to protect them by not exposing them to their impulses which may ultimately hurt them.

Well I'm glad you said it Mantra. I think they would have cried foul if I did. Very irresponsible, letting the pooch rip into the rubbish willy-nilly.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #9 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 11:36am

I am not sure what happened but a very sad end for a harmless dog- death is rarely pleasant- I am also sorry for your loss Monk-

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 4:51pm

Agnes wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 10:21am:
Aussie wrote on Nov 25th, 2019 at 7:05pm:

Quote:
Agnes
Gold Member

oceans

Bedford Park

you did idiot- as you have done before - re read your own words

Nope.....nothing in that post where you will see me saying you are Kate Walker.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #11 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 5:21pm

you have accused me of being every other sock for such a long time now- they are all neferti but then what does it matter to you- idiot-

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 5:23pm

Agnes wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 5:21pm:
you have accused me of being every other sock for such a long time now- they are all neferti but then what does it matter to you- idiot-

Have you complained to the GMods that she is circumventing her permanent ban?

IP Logged

Violet Crumble
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Nov 27th, 2019 at 4:52pm

Losing a pet is very sad. They are irreplaceable.

IP Logged

Real Carcinogen

Australian Politics

In your body
Reply #14 - Nov 29th, 2019 at 10:17am

foh

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print