Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 54
Send Topic Print
Senate Impeachment Trial (Read 32944 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Senate Impeachment Trial
Reply #15 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 10:25am

SadKangaroo wrote on Nov 25th, 2019 at 10:19am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 25th, 2019 at 9:58am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Nov 25th, 2019 at 9:16am:
SerialBrain9 wrote on Nov 25th, 2019 at 8:00am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 25th, 2019 at 7:57am:

Trump 'will be trialled' following impeachment hearings

Sky News Australia
138K subscribers
Sky News Contributor Bruce Wolpe says he believes "there will be a trial" for US President Donald Trump following impeachment hearings.
Category
News & Politics

I disagree - Not unless the Democrats are totally insane.

They proved what Trump did.  There is at least grounds for one.

even kanganon agrees , so yes we are going to the Senate Impeachment Trial Next ..

first witnesses include , Hunter Biden, Joe Biden and Adam Schiff

" trust the plan Q "

How's the plan going?

FISA Report turned out to be nothing
, yet another let down.  How many times will you trust, and be burnt, before you question the plan?

the Fisa Report has not yet been fully released , oh you didn't know ??

are you sure you know whats going on ??

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/11/the-first-glimpse-into-horowitzs-fisa-abu...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-fisa-report-report-justice-department-fbi-condu...

« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2019 at 10:37am by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #16 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 10:34am

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 25th, 2019 at 10:25am:

Sky News Australia
138K subscribers
Sky News Contributor Bruce Wolpe says he believes "there will be a trial" for US President Donald Trump following impeachment hearings.
Category
News & Politics

even kanganon agrees , so yes we are going to the Senate Impeachment Trial Next ..

" trust the plan Q "

How's the plan going?

FISA Report turned out to be nothing, yet another let down.  How many times will you trust, and be burnt, before you question the plan?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/11/the-first-glimpse-into-horowitzs-fisa-abu...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-fisa-report-report-justice-department-fbi-condu...

Kangalooney has to prove to his employers that he is worth employing.

We however know that he has nothing worthwhile to say and never has!

So Sad! Just PO and let the grown ups discuss!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #17 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 10:40am

Richdude wrote on Nov 25th, 2019 at 10:34am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 25th, 2019 at 10:25am:

Sky News Australia
138K subscribers
Category
News & Politics

" trust the plan Q "

How's the plan going?

FISA Report turned out to be nothing, yet another let down.  How many times will you trust, and be burnt, before you question the plan?

Kangalooney has to prove to his employers that he is worth employing.

We however know that he has nothing worthwhile to say and never has!

So Sad! Just PO and let the grown ups discuss!

"I don't like what you have to say, but I can't debunk it, so I will pretend you're a paid shill"

Nice one.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #18 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 2:51pm

Rep Adam Schiff Backpedals on Impeachment, 2837

Meet Adam Schiff, the lawmaker leading the Trump impeachment inquiry

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #19 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 3:40pm

Check Mate, Investigations [Schift] To The Senate, It’s Going To Be Biblical - Episode 2029b

START @ 1:11

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #20 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 3:46pm

Lindsey Graham Opens Biden Investigation

HuffPost

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #21 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 3:51pm

Graham demands Biden documents from State Department

DEC 9 = PAIN

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #22 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 6:02pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/thats-where-the-case-is-going-to-contin...

“That’s Where the Case Is Going to Continue to Fall Apart” -Rep. Lee Zeldin Destroys Adam Schiff’s Latest Noise and Lies on Impeachment (VIDEO)

by Jim Hoft November 24, 2019 26 Comments
Share17TweetEmail
Republican Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) went on FOX News on Sunday.

Rep. Zeldin reacted to Adam Schiff’s latest comments on the Democrat impeachment inquiry.

This was another great interview by Rep. Lee Zeldin.

Rep. Lee Zeldin: We do have an overwhelming amount of evidence to why there was a hold on aide to Ukraine I would call on Adam Schiff once again to release the deposition, transcript of Mark Sandy. Mark is a dedicated career servant at the Office of Budget Management who came in to answer questions with regards to why there was a hold on funds to Ukraine… In this case if Adam Schiff considers himself the prosecutor, the judge, the jury, the witness coach, the chief strategist for lying and leaking and everything else that goes with his conduct in the course of these last few months in dealing with this then that report that he’s drafting he should send in person to the House Judiciary committee and then President Trump’s council should have the opportunity to cross exam him. Adam Schiff has some answers that he needs to provide. There are some questions that I certainly know some of my colleagues want to provide, the president’s council would like to as well. The problem is that his case is going to fall apart. It’s not about protecting the whistleblower, it’s about protecting his own hide. And he wants to protect people like Lt. Col. Vindman who went to the whistleblower, obviously. And that’s where the case is going to continue to fall apart.

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 9:09pm

Fredo does it again.

What a loser.  Grin

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #24 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 9:27pm

SerialBrain9 wrote on Nov 25th, 2019 at 9:09pm:
Fredo does it again.

What a loser.  Grin

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I see the serial liar, Cereal Brain is spreading his bullshit again.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #25 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 2:22pm

https://www.westernjournal.com/graham-zeroes-biden-investigation-duty/?utm_sourc...

Graham Zeroes In on Biden Investigation: 'I Have a Duty'

U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham is pictured in an April file photo from the Republican Jewish Coalition's annual leadership meeting in Las Vegas. In South Carolina on Monday, Graham said he had a "duty" as chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee to pursue an investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden and Biden's son, Hunter. (Ethan Miller / Getty Images)

By Joe Saunders
Published November 25, 2019 at 3:36pm
As Sen. Lindsey Graham puts it, there’s no question about it:

The dealings of former Vice President Joe Biden, Biden’s son, Hunter, and the infamously corrupt politics of post-Soviet Ukraine leave the Senate no choice when it comes to the ongoing impeachment inquiry in the nation’s capital.

With President Donald Trump under a Democratic microscope in the House of Representatives and Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, Senate Republicans will have to look at the role of the Bidens’ behavior in the ongoing controversy.

According to The Hill, Graham told reporters Monday that seeking an investigation of the Bidens is a matter of “duty.”

And he did it days after Joe Biden told CNN that Graham is going to “regret” it.

On Thursday, Schiff closed the public hearings part of the House “impeachment inquiry” without ever broadening their focus beyond mainly State Department and military witnesses opposed to the president’s Ukraine policies.

The role of the Bidens, and Hunter Biden’s $50,000-a-month sweetheart job on the board of the Ukraine energy company Burisma Holdings, was studiously avoided, unless Republicans managed to bring it in through questioning.

That needs to change, said Graham, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee who has become one of President Donald Trump’s most outspoken allies on Capitol Hill, told reporters.

“We’re not going to live in a country where only one party gets investigated,” and only “Donald Trump and his family gets looked at,” he said.

“My conscience is clear,” Graham said, according to The Hill. “I love Joe Biden as a person, he is a really decent man, he’s had a lot of tragedy in his life, but I have a conscience very clear right now. And I have a duty. If the House is going to shut it down, the Senate is going to pick it up.”

Among other steps, Graham is asking the former vice president for transcripts of his calls with the former president of Ukraine.

“I’m not saying Joe did anything wrong, but I want to see the transcripts, and if there’s nothing there I’ll be the first one to say there’s nothing there,” Graham said, according to The Hill

In a Twitter post, he made similar points.

“I believe Hunter Biden’s association on the Burisma board doesn’t pass the smell test,” he wrote.

“If a Republican was in the same position, they’d certainly be investigated.”

I love Joe Biden as a person but we are not going to give a pass to what is obviously a conflict of interest.

I believe Hunter Biden’s association on the Burisma board doesn’t pass the smell test.

If a Republican was in the same position, they’d certainly be investigated!

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) November 25, 2019

He’s got that last one right.

The same mainstream media that has smeared the Trump administration for three years has gone to great lengths to pretend there’s absolutely nothing untoward about the son of a then-vice president of the United States receiving a check of $50,000 a month from a company in an industry he knows nothing about and whose language he can’t even speak.

In an interview with ABC News in October, in fact, Hunter Biden said he would “probably not” have landed such a lucrative job if his last name wasn’t “Biden.”

In his interview with CNN on Friday, Joe Biden — who spent more than three decades in the Senate before leaving it to become vice president to former President Barack Obama — answered as though questions about corruption were irrelevant.

He also implied that Graham was operating under some sort of political pressure from the White House.

“They’re asking Lindsey Graham. They have him under their thumb right now. They know he knows if he comes out against Trump he’s got a real tough road for re-election,” Biden told CNN host Don Lemon.

“Trump is now essentially holding power over him that even the Ukrainians wouldn’t yield to. The Ukrain

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 2:30pm

Dear one?

IMG_4951.JPG (35 KB | 16 )
IMG_4951.JPG

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #27 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 4:33pm

Me Wrong just shown badly
« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2019 at 4:43pm by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #28 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 4:46pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 2:22pm:
https://www.westernjournal.com/graham-zeroes-biden-investigation-duty/?utm_sourc...

https://www.westernjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Untitled-design-2019-1...
U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham is pictured in an April file photo from the Republican Jewish Coalition's annual leadership meeting in Las Vegas. In South Carolina on Monday, Graham said he had a "duty" as chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee to pursue an investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden and Biden's son, Hunter. (Ethan Miller / Getty Images)

By Joe Saunders

The dealings of former Vice President Joe Biden, Biden’s son, Hunter, and the infamously corrupt politics of post-Soviet Ukraine leave the Senate no choice when it comes to the ongoing impeachment inquiry in the nation’s capital.

With President Donald Trump under a Democratic microscope in the House of Representatives and Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, Senate Republicans will have to look at the role of the Bidens’ behavior in the ongoing controversy.

According to The Hill, Graham told reporters Monday that seeking an investigation of the Bidens is a matter of “duty.”

And he did it days after Joe Biden told CNN that Graham is going to “regret” it.

On Thursday, Schiff closed the public hearings part of the House “impeachment inquiry” without ever broadening their focus beyond mainly State Department and military witnesses opposed to the president’s Ukraine policies.

The role of the Bidens, and Hunter Biden’s $50,000-a-month sweetheart job on the board of the Ukraine energy company Burisma Holdings, was studiously avoided, unless Republicans managed to bring it in through questioning.

That needs to change, said Graham, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee who has become one of President Donald Trump’s most outspoken allies on Capitol Hill, told reporters.

“We’re not going to live in a country where only one party gets investigated,” and only “Donald Trump and his family gets looked at,” he said.

“My conscience is clear,” Graham said, according to The Hill. “I love Joe Biden as a person, he is a really decent man, he’s had a lot of tragedy in his life, but I have a conscience very clear right now. And I have a duty. If the House is going to shut it down, the Senate is going to pick it up.”

Among other steps, Graham is asking the former vice president for transcripts of his calls with the former president of Ukraine.

“I’m not saying Joe did anything wrong, but I want to see the transcripts, and if there’s nothing there I’ll be the first one to say there’s nothing there,” Graham said, according to The Hill

“I believe Hunter Biden’s association on the Burisma board doesn’t pass the smell test,” he wrote.

I love Joe Biden as a person but we are not going to give a pass to what is obviously a conflict of interest.

I believe Hunter Biden’s association on the Burisma board doesn’t pass the smell test.

The same mainstream media that has smeared the Trump administration for three years has gone to great lengths to pretend there’s absolutely nothing untoward about the son of a then-vice president of the United States receiving a check of $50,000 a month from a company in an industry he knows nothing about and whose language he can’t even speak.

In an interview with ABC News in October, in fact, Hunter Biden said he would “probably not” have landed such a lucrative job if his last name wasn’t “Biden.”

In his interview with CNN on Friday, Joe Biden — who spent more than three decades in the Senate before leaving it to become vice president to former President Barack Obama — answered as though questions about corruption were irrelevant.

He also implied that Graham was operating under some sort of political pressure from the White House.

“They’re asking Lindsey Graham. They have him under their thumb right now. They know he knows if he comes out against Trump he’s got a real tough road for re-election,” Biden told CNN host Don Lemon.

“Trump is now essentially holding power over him that even the Ukrainians wouldn’t yield to. The Ukrain

Quote:

Trumps daughter took a multi million dollar deal out of China the week after Trumps visit ????

Would you like to start there ???

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #29 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 5:01pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 2:22pm:

https://www.westernjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Untitled-design-2019-1...

By Joe Saunders

The.........a check of $50,000 a month from a company in an industry he knows nothing about and whose language he can’t even speak.

Trump goes after corruption and surprise surprise surprise out of 50 million or so corrupt companies he picks the one that Hunter works for ??

Not only that he illegally stops weapons payment to the whole country to do it ?

he had a team of diplomats improperly working backchannels working against US policy and against the interests of the USA to set it up.

Trumps unofficial state department is led by Giuliani a pretend alternate state department head (in no official capacity).

The position of Hunter Biden irrespective of anything about it including guilt of some type has no relevance to Trump going after him to get at his father for Trumps own personal gain and using $400,000,000.00 of taxpayer money to do it.

Lindsey is looking for excuses to toe the party line and this is very weak at best.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 54
Send Topic Print