Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Guess we are now paying for abbos to go boating (Read 2848 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Guess we are now paying for abbos to go boating
Reply #30 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:45pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:25pm:
Johnnie wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:23pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:17pm:
Johnnie wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:15pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:08pm:
Johnnie wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 3:40pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 3:25pm:
Johnnie wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 3:11pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 2:34pm:
moses wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 2:27pm:
Grap wrote:
Quote:
What a great idea - why hasn't it been done before?  All their high achievers marry White.....

I know a few of them that have got on with it out here, became contract musterers, yard builders, fencing contractors etc.

Good stuff, moses.

We have one of them out here who's the State Treasurer; Minister for Finance; Minister for Aboriginal Affairs; and Minister for Lands.

Amazing, isn't it?

Its amazing that there are plenty of jobs getting around that require you to be an Aboriginal or Torres straight islander in order to apply, discrimination right there. How many Abbo jobs are just a token gesture and how many Abbos have government positions based on their own merit.

There's discrimination everywhere, old boy.

Are you saying that WA's State Treasurer was elected to parliament by the people of WA as a token gesture?

I'm curious.

You can't discriminate on age sex colour race or religion but the Abbos are allowed to openly discriminate on job applications.   

Which job in particular did you want to apply for?

Boong exterminator.

Let's see your resume.

Resumes mean nothing on a boong only job, I could be the highest qualified most credentialed applicant but I would be knocked back because I was a not a Boong, go figure in this day and age.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/hd9uKYBYGxM3K/giphy.gif

Yes its probably because boongs are into spirits and they are Aboriginal.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #31 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 6:03pm

Anyone who believes, even for 1 second, that the Australian taxpayer isn't footing a goodly portion of this exercise in stupidity.

Is wanking themselves..

Anything, everything that involves aboriginals, will cost the Australian taxpayer in one way or another.

The world's greatest parasites and the world's laziest creatures on the planet.
Our indiginious and tag along whities

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #32 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 8:22pm

Valkie wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 6:03pm:
Anyone who believes, even for 1 second, that the Australian taxpayer isn't footing a goodly portion of this exercise in stupidity.

Is wanking themselves..

Anything, everything that involves aboriginals, will cost the Australian taxpayer in one way or another.

The world's greatest parasites and the world's laziest creatures on the planet.
Our indiginious and tag along whities

Are you suggesting tax deductions for charity?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 8:36pm

Valkie wrote on Nov 20th, 2019 at 2:22pm:
Quote:
  For the first time ever, an all Indigenous crew are getting ready to sail in the Sydney to Hobart yacht race.

This group have come together as a result of a maritime training program being run by the Tribal Warrior Association in Redfern.

They are a not-for-profit community organisation that offers disadvantaged youth training and mentoring.   

And guess who is paying for it?

Why guess, when the facts are available?

It's paid for by a variety of financial and pro-bono supporters, including individuals, foundations, government and corporates.

e.g. Woolworths, Bunnings, Blackwattle Bay Marina, Sheldon Furniture, Dulux, The Redfern Foundation, etc.

You can read, can't you?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #34 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 8:38pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 8:36pm:
Quote:
  For the first time ever, an all Indigenous crew are getting ready to sail in the Sydney to Hobart yacht race.

This group have come together as a result of a maritime training program being run by the Tribal Warrior Association in Redfern.

They are a not-for-profit community organisation that offers disadvantaged youth training and mentoring.   

It's paid for by a variety of financial and pro-bono supporters, including individuals, foundations, government and corporates.

e.g. Woolworths, Bunnings, Blackwattle Bay Marina, Sheldon Furniture, Dulux, The Redfern Foundation, etc.

You can read, can't you?

Do they get tax deductions for their charity? A tax deduction is an impost on other tax payers. It in fact means the Govt pays, which is other tax payers. I'm not against the idea but it should be clear who is paying for it.

« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2019 at 8:54pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 8:43pm

Quote:

You can read, can't you?

And of course, this doesn't need to be said, but I'll say it anyway because some people are just ... well ... stupid.

Not all non-profit organisations are charities.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #36 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 8:44pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 8:43pm:
Quote:

You can read, can't you?

And of course, this doesn't need to be said, but I'll say it anyway because some people are just ... well ... stupid.

But they all get tax relief which costs the taxpayers.

Money that could have been put into housing, jobs, feeding people rather than getting them in touch with their Euro DNA sailing to foreign shores.
« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2019 at 8:53pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #37 - Nov 22nd, 2019 at 4:11am

Setanta wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 8:44pm:
Quote:

You can read, can't you?

Money that could have been put into housing, jobs, feeding people rather than getting them in touch with their Euro DNA sailing to foreign shores.

As I said.

You can bet the tax payer will be footing a good part of the monies wasted on this shite.

Firstly, you can bet they will all be on the dole.
Then they will need accommodation both in Sydney and Hobart.
There is lots and lots of other costs.
And the boats themselves are far from cheap, you can bet they won't be doing it in a little one.

Once again
There is an abbo involved
So it's gonna cost the taxpayer.............again

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Nov 22nd, 2019 at 6:32am

Valkie wrote on Nov 22nd, 2019 at 4:11am:
Setanta wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 8:44pm:
Quote:

You can read, can't you?

As I said.

You can bet the tax payer will be footing a good part of the monies wasted on this shite.

Firstly, you can bet they will all be on the dole.
Then they will need accommodation both in Sydney and Hobart.
There is lots and lots of other costs.
And the boats themselves are far from cheap, you can bet they won't be doing it in a little one.

Once again
There is an abbo involved
So it's gonna cost the taxpayer.............again

No, it's not.

I've already explained it to you.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Nov 22nd, 2019 at 7:09am

Grap wrote:
Quote:
What a great idea - why hasn't it been done before?  All their high achievers marry White.....

I know a few of them that have got on with it out here, became contract musterers, yard builders, fencing contractors etc.

Good stuff, moses.

We have one of them out here who's the State Treasurer; Minister for Finance; Minister for Aboriginal Affairs; and Minister for Lands.

Amazing, isn't it?

Yeah ... he's had a traditional based Aboriginal upbringing hasn't he? Born in Wewak PNG. His aboriginal heritage coming from his Dad

Parents both teachers... I expect Mum is white.
She doesn't get much of a mention .. wonder why?

He & his cousin in the federal sphere Ken Wyatt ey ..who is also of part English, Irish and Indian descent.

Nothing traditional in eithers upbringing.

At least Ben Wyatt doesn't bung on this donning kangaroo robes bullshyte when he's on the job like cousin Ken has done.

Ey luuk oud now ..Moore River Yamatj prince me. Royal wun ey.

Ken_Wyatt.jpg (69 KB | 21 )
Ken_Wyatt.jpg

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Nov 22nd, 2019 at 7:13am

Johnnie wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:23pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:17pm:
Johnnie wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:15pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:08pm:
Johnnie wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 3:40pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 3:25pm:
Johnnie wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 3:11pm:
Grap wrote:
Quote:

Good stuff, moses.

Amazing, isn't it?

Its amazing that there are plenty of jobs getting around that require you to be an Aboriginal or Torres straight islander in order to apply, discrimination right there. How many Abbo jobs are just a token gesture and how many Abbos have government positions based on their own merit.

There's discrimination everywhere, old boy.

Are you saying that WA's State Treasurer was elected to parliament by the people of WA as a token gesture?

I'm curious.

You can't discriminate on age sex colour race or religion but the Abbos are allowed to openly discriminate on job applications.   

Which job in particular did you want to apply for?

Boong exterminator.

Let's see your resume.

Resumes mean nothing on a boong only job, I could be the highest qualified most credentialed applicant but I would be knocked back because I was a not a Boong, go figure in this day and age.

You just tick the box saying you identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander ... easy ey?  Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Nov 22nd, 2019 at 7:18am

He should get a tanning bed like that asshole stan grant.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #42 - Nov 22nd, 2019 at 9:24am

Gnads wrote on Nov 22nd, 2019 at 7:09am:
Grap wrote:
Quote:

Good stuff, moses.

Amazing, isn't it?

Yeah ... he's had a traditional based Aboriginal upbringing hasn't he? Born in Wewak PNG. His aboriginal heritage coming from his Dad

Parents both teachers... I expect Mum is white.
She doesn't get much of a mention .. wonder why?

He & his cousin in the federal sphere Ken Wyatt ey ..who is also of part English, Irish and Indian descent.

Nothing traditional in eithers upbringing.

At least Ben Wyatt doesn't bung on this donning kangaroo robes bullshyte when he's on the job like cousin Ken has done.

Ey luuk oud now ..Moore River Yamatj prince me. Royal wun ey.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Nov 22nd, 2019 at 9:26am

Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 22nd, 2019 at 7:18am:

Or the alleged child rapist.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #44 - Nov 22nd, 2019 at 12:05pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 22nd, 2019 at 9:26am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 22nd, 2019 at 7:18am:

Or the alleged child rapist.

I suppose that Trumps any discussion of Koonism...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print