Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Guess we are now paying for abbos to go boating (Read 2967 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Guess we are now paying for abbos to go boating
Reply #15 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 9:14pm

KILL THEM.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #16 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 9:23pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 20th, 2019 at 9:14pm:
KILL THEM.

Spear them when they land!

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this island of Van Dieman's Land or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the Australian Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the mainland, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of this poor Apple Isle. We shall never surrender Gregg's unit!

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 9:48pm

We probably should KILL THEM because they are dying a slow death the way they are going.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 8:11am

Setanta wrote on Nov 20th, 2019 at 7:01pm:
Valkie wrote on Nov 20th, 2019 at 2:22pm:
Quote:
  For the first time ever, an all Indigenous crew are getting ready to sail in the Sydney to Hobart yacht race.

This group have come together as a result of a maritime training program being run by the Tribal Warrior Association in Redfern.

They are a not-for-profit community organisation that offers disadvantaged youth training and mentoring.   

And guess who is paying for it?

The Australian taxpayer Angry

Good on them, they are getting in touch with the European part of their DNA. I wonder if they'll settle Van Dieman's Land when they get there... Or end up in a prison.

Yeah doing something traditional ey?

Ocean going yacht racing .....

something only millionaires can afford.  Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #19 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 8:39am

White Man's Burden and Cultural Assimilation by Stealth, removing their Essential Indigenous Nature and disconnecting them from their Inner Indigene.... sneaky bastard that Wharte man... teachin' them boys the Wharte Man's Way mek 'em want better outta larfe than a corroboree an' stuff... lose touch wit' de lend, y'know...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 2:27pm

Grap wrote:
Quote:
What a great idea - why hasn't it been done before?  All their high achievers marry White.....

I know a few of them that have got on with it out here, became contract musterers, yard builders, fencing contractors etc.

Some of them are good blokes they control their grog, drugs, language and manners better than a lot of whiteys do.

The majority are being used by the loony left to shout victimization it's all the white mans fault.

They have to wake up to the lunatic left, some have, but there is a long way to go.

The cape has quiet a few who want to get on with it, so call a spade a spade, let's hope they get the right crew who can use this as positive step.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 2:34pm

moses wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 2:27pm:
Grap wrote:
Quote:
What a great idea - why hasn't it been done before?  All their high achievers marry White.....

I know a few of them that have got on with it out here, became contract musterers, yard builders, fencing contractors etc.

Good stuff, moses.

We have one of them out here who's the State Treasurer; Minister for Finance; Minister for Aboriginal Affairs; and Minister for Lands.

Amazing, isn't it?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 3:11pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 2:34pm:
Grap wrote:
Quote:

Good stuff, moses.

We have one of them out here who's the State Treasurer; Minister for Finance; Minister for Aboriginal Affairs; and Minister for Lands.

Amazing, isn't it?

Its amazing that there are plenty of jobs getting around that require you to be an Aboriginal or Torres straight islander in order to apply, discrimination right there. How many Abbo jobs are just a token gesture and how many Abbos have government positions based on their own merit.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 3:25pm

Johnnie wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 3:11pm:
Grap wrote:
Quote:

Good stuff, moses.

Amazing, isn't it?

Its amazing that there are plenty of jobs getting around that require you to be an Aboriginal or Torres straight islander in order to apply, discrimination right there. How many Abbo jobs are just a token gesture and how many Abbos have government positions based on their own merit.

There's discrimination everywhere, old boy.

Are you saying that WA's State Treasurer was elected to parliament by the people of WA as a token gesture?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 3:40pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 3:25pm:
Grap wrote:
Quote:

Good stuff, moses.

Amazing, isn't it?

Are you saying that WA's State Treasurer was elected to parliament by the people of WA as a token gesture?

I'm curious.

You can't discriminate on age sex colour race or religion but the Abbos are allowed to openly discriminate on job applications.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:08pm

Johnnie wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 3:40pm:
Grap wrote:
Quote:

Good stuff, moses.

Amazing, isn't it?

I'm curious.

You can't discriminate on age sex colour race or religion but the Abbos are allowed to openly discriminate on job applications.   

Which job in particular did you want to apply for?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:15pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:08pm:
Grap wrote:
Quote:

Good stuff, moses.

Amazing, isn't it?

I'm curious.

Boong exterminator.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:17pm

Johnnie wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:15pm:
Grap wrote:
Quote:

Good stuff, moses.

Amazing, isn't it?

I'm curious.

Boong exterminator.

Let's see your resume.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:23pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:17pm:
Grap wrote:
Quote:

Good stuff, moses.

Amazing, isn't it?

I'm curious.

Boong exterminator.

Let's see your resume.

Resumes mean nothing on a boong only job, I could be the highest qualified most credentialed applicant but I would be knocked back because I was a not a Boong, go figure in this day and age.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:25pm

Johnnie wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:23pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:17pm:
Grap wrote:
Quote:

Good stuff, moses.

Amazing, isn't it?

I'm curious.

Boong exterminator.

Let's see your resume.

Resumes mean nothing on a boong only job, I could be the highest qualified most credentialed applicant but I would be knocked back because I was a not a Boong, go figure in this day and age.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print