Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Benjamin Batterham NOT GUILTY (Read 1235 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Benjamin Batterham NOT GUILTY
Reply #15 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 9:44pm

Slater's Family have basically given Mr Batterham and his Family - a 'death threat'.

An Aboriginal Man infiltrated Police ranks and sexually assaulted 5 fellow female Officers and a number of other women via his position as a Police Officer.

They'll take your Money and they'll take your kids.
This is what you taught Abos to do.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #16 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 9:54pm

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 10:37pm

Is Mr Batterham a National Hero for getting rid of the likes of Slater?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #18 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 10:46pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 20th, 2019 at 10:37pm:

I wouldn't go that far. If people break into your house they deserve the consequences though. I discussed this at length with my son when he was doing legal studies as part of his HSC. I don't know I would chase the guy down the road but if I caught him in my house... We both agreed on the legal implications for taking that course of action, he said I shouldn't, I said I could not do otherwise.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #19 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 10:57pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 20th, 2019 at 9:44pm:
Slater's Family have basically given Mr Batterham and his Family - a 'death threat'.

An Aboriginal Man infiltrated Police ranks and sexually assaulted 5 fellow female Officers and a number of other women via his position as a Police Officer.

This is what you taught Abos to do.

All fixed for you... no charge this time, but watch it... the next correction incurs a full day's fee for sitting on a commission of audit of Ozpol posts... plus costs..

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 11:00pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Nov 20th, 2019 at 7:49pm:
Good. Got what he deserved.

Heart attacks. How can heart attack be murder? It can't.

Full of meth (man) - that's a strain on the heart, and Aborgs are known for diabetes and heart issues... and early death and often from 'silent heart attacks' that give no warning... their use-by date is up, is all.

I knew one, not a bad bloke but a monster in his home town and a drug dealer - died at 43 - just sat down and went away...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 11:05pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 20th, 2019 at 10:46pm:

I wouldn't go that far. If people break into your house they deserve the consequences though. I discussed this at length with my son when he was doing legal studies as part of his HSC. I don't know I would chase the guy down the road but if I caught him in my house... We both agreed on the legal implications for taking that course of action, he said I shouldn't, I said I could not do otherwise.
Yes. A smart man might afterwards though ensure a weapon was found by the intruders side or in his hand.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 11:12pm

rhino wrote on Nov 20th, 2019 at 11:05pm:

Yes. A smart man might afterwards though ensure a weapon was found by the intruders side or in his hand.

With clear finger and hand prints.....  Cool .. belonging to the deceased, of course...

In times past, such a threat against a man could be rectified by his striking first.... how law-abiding and peaceful we have become ................. especially our Aboriginal brethren...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #23 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 11:22pm

rhino wrote on Nov 20th, 2019 at 11:05pm:

Too true! If it happens I'll plant my Meth on him too Grin.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #24 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 11:27pm

Oh, No! I'm runed, no meth! No meth, no excuse.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #25 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 7:48am

.....If people break into your house they deserve the consequences though. I discussed this at length with my son when he was doing legal studies as part of his HSC. I don't know I would chase the guy down the road but if I caught him in my house... We both agreed on the legal implications for taking that course of action, he said I shouldn't, I said I could not do otherwise.

Setanta,

You would be acting illegally        if you harmed someone 'merely' because his/she broke into your home, while you were home.

If you harmed someone, as a consequence of them braking into your home, while you were home, on conviction, you could end up in prison for many years.

Its the law throughout Australia.

Those who do a 'home invasion' should lose all legal protection under our laws, imo.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1574211781/1#1

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #26 - Dec 24th, 2019 at 1:56pm

How good is it that Benjamin Batterham is free this Christmas, found not guilty of murder and the rapist home invading ice addict thug is 6 feet under where he can't hurt anyone

What do you think, Random?

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Dec 24th, 2019 at 3:02pm

cant be bothered to read it gordy  but I think he should have served some term...a life is a life after all....

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print