Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: will.i.am
Reply #30 - Nov 19th, 2019 at 9:13pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 19th, 2019 at 8:28pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 19th, 2019 at 6:15pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 19th, 2019 at 2:55pm:
Qantas' defence of their crew is admirable - yet they are noticeably not disputing the actual claim of racism.

An encounter between a black and white person will permit the black one to call anything and everything racist.  There is no parameters to racism, only his/her subjective feelings. And subjectively they almost all cultivate the racism line and feel badly done by eveen when there is no-one else to blame for their failure but themselves.

If a black person feels racism then there is racism and there is F ALL anyone can say or do or argue. He FEELS it and there is no comeback to how a 'minority' FEELS. It's a completely unarguable accusation. It's the 'we believe the victim' nonsense, no matter what crap the victim is making up.

This is weaponized victimhood and you Muslims are cultivating it like billy-o, just as you colonised, like a cuckoo,  homophobia and antisemitism to forge 'Islamophobia', a bogus and dishonest mixing up of what you can and cannot choose, chucking gays and Jews out of the nest.

Did you have to work at being this ignorant, or is it something that just comes naturally?

Being the completely dishonest, ignorant and low-intelligence Bwianesque Turd that you are, you do not, of course, venture to say what exactly you think (I am praising you here well beyond what you merit) is ignorant about my post.

You would rather die than  articulate it because you simply could not. poo down the S bend - that's you, Bwian/Turd.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #31 - Nov 19th, 2019 at 10:10pm

That's because the Turd can't understand that it has nothing to do with Racism.
It's the Australian 'Worker' culture clashing with the USA 'Customer' (Celebrity) culture.

...it was an 'Australian' Plane afterall.
No wait - does Australia still own QANTAS? Huh

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #32 - Nov 19th, 2019 at 11:23pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 19th, 2019 at 10:10pm:
It's the Australian 'Worker' culture clashing with the USA 'Customer' (Celebrity) culture.

Sometimes you make sense - just stay away from Niggrah issues... where you are lost in Neverland... and Michael Jackson is coming for you...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #33 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 3:43am

Jasin wrote on Nov 19th, 2019 at 10:10pm:

No.......pooftahs do

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 6:14am

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 19th, 2019 at 8:46am:
Slow news day.

Why is it a slow news day?

Another arrogant entitled celebrity plays the race card making a false accusation

and your the apologist?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 6:17am

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 19th, 2019 at 10:41am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 19th, 2019 at 10:27am:
Oh look, the outrage crew out in full force again - assuming a black guy is making stuff up without having any idea as to what was actually said.

The usual story...

Amazing, isn't it?

They usually like to hang poo on Qantas but now, all of a sudden, they're on Qantas' side.

As ill a descriptor as it is in this case ..... when people hang poo on Qantas it's usually aimed at that weasel Alan Joyce & decisions he makes.

Try again

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 6:21am

Qantas' defence of their crew is admirable - yet they are noticeably not disputing the actual claim of racism.

You think how that's worded isn't disputing the racism claim? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 6:31am

Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 19th, 2019 at 3:05pm:

From his tweet-

"I'm sorry to say me and my group have experienced they (sic) worse service due to a overly aggressive flight attendant … I don't want to believe she racist. But she has clearly aimed all her frustrations only at the people of colour,"

Now that says to me that he was unsure it was racism but he finds it's funny that his black entourage were targeted. That's an opinion. And then he went on to name her which would greatly affect her reputation, future job prospects and safety. This is defamation.   

Sounds to me like the whole group were making TNUCS of themselves...

why doesn't that surprise me?

I'm sure that flight attendant would have served "people of colour" hundreds of times before ....

Quote:
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I think Will.I.Am and his crew were judged on the content of their character & they came up wanting..

so out came the race card.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #38 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 8:31am

Except for the part where they asked him to retract the accusation.

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 9:10am

Gnads wrote on Nov 20th, 2019 at 6:17am:
Oh look, the outrage crew out in full force again - assuming a black guy is making stuff up without having any idea as to what was actually said.

The usual story...

Amazing, isn't it?

They usually like to hang poo on Qantas but now, all of a sudden, they're on Qantas' side.

As ill a descriptor as it is in this case ..... when people hang poo on Qantas it's usually aimed at that weasel Alan Joyce & decisions he makes.

Try again

Ah, that's right - because he's gay.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Nov 20th, 2019 at 1:26pm

Gordon wrote on Nov 20th, 2019 at 8:31am:

Except for the part where they asked him to retract the accusation.

The next time he wants to get on a QANTAS jet it will be inside a cage in the cargo hold where he belongs.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:54pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 20th, 2019 at 9:10am:

The usual story...

Amazing, isn't it?

Try again

No - because he is a PC clown.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Nov 22nd, 2019 at 8:12am

The usual story...

Amazing, isn't it?

Try again

No I saw him as a weasel long before I knew he was gay.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Nov 22nd, 2019 at 9:29am

Frank wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 4:54pm:

The usual story...

Amazing, isn't it?

Try again

No - because he is a PC clown.

In what way?

Examples?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Nov 23rd, 2019 at 5:26pm

Why does the lippy negro git die his hair blonde? Cultural appropriation? Inferiority?  What?

william.jpg (6 KB | 12 )
william.jpg

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print