$500K    
  0 (0.0%)
Less than $200K    
  1 (7.7%)

Total votes: 13
« Last Modified by: Bobby. on: Dec 4th, 2019 at 6:25pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 22
Send Topic Print
Israel Folau God's punishment. (Read 22417 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Israel Folau God's punishment.
Nov 18th, 2019 at 7:45am

Israel Folau: Fire and droughts in Australia are God's punishment

09:53, Nov 18 2019

Sacked former Wallabies star Israel Folau says the ongoing bushfire crisis in Australia is punishment from God, adding to the blame being thrown around the country.

In a sermon posted on Facebook, Folau claimed the crisis, along with the ongoing drought, were both punishments for legalising same-sex marriage and abortion.

"God's word says for a man and a woman to be together, one man and one woman in the covenant of marriage to be together.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/117489806/israel-folau-fire-and-droughts-in-au
stralia-are-gods-punishment

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Israel Folau God's punishment.
Reply #1 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 8:25am

It's the inquisition all over again, Bobby.

BURN THEM.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 8:27am

Hear ye the way of the Lord of Love... he punisheth only they who he feels are wrong... just like RA punishes those they feel are wrong... it is a lesson passed on from the top down..

What amazes me is the efforts so many will go to, to inflict harm and hurt on others - there is no reason for it...

Let the poofs go their way and Israel go his - and the twain may never meet...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 8:27am

he has a different god to me bobby..

I am a Christian  baptised in the Anglican Church....and lived a pretty decent life....yet I have never thought of our God sending retribution of this kind....I always think of him as loving and forgiving......maybe Israel needs to tell us which God he prays too..

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 8:44am

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 18th, 2019 at 8:25am:

BURN THEM.

The poofters caused the fires -

It's God's wrath just like the cities
of Sodom and Gomorrah.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 8:49am

No worse than that Shirelle Moody grogan who said the Firies would go home and bash their partners.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 9:10am

BURN THEM.

Psalms 1:1
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2  But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

Deuteronomy 11:26
Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;
27  A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day:

Isaiah 1:4
Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
5  Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
6  From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
7  Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Isaiah 1:21
How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.
22  Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:
23  Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.

Isaiah 3:11
Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.
12  As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

Isaiah 29:13
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14  Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Never old.

IMAGE....

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 9:27am

cods wrote on Nov 18th, 2019 at 8:27am:

he has a different god to me bobby..

I am a Christian  baptised in the Anglican Church....and lived a pretty decent life....yet I have never thought of our God sending retribution of this kind....I always think of him as loving and forgiving......maybe Israel needs to tell us which God he prays too..

cods,

The God of the Anglican Church, is the God of the O.T.

He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

He is a God of judgement [against willful wrongdoing].

Leviticus 18:24
Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
25  And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
26  Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
27  (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;)
28  That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.

Deuteronomy 9:1
Hear, O Israel: Thou art to pass over Jordan this day, to go in to possess nations greater and mightier than thyself, cities great and fenced up to heaven,
2  A people great and tall, the children of the Anakims, whom thou knowest, and of whom thou hast heard say, Who can stand before the children of Anak!
3  Understand therefore this day, that the LORD thy God is he which goeth over before thee; as a consuming fire he shall destroy them, and he shall bring them down before thy face: so shalt thou drive them out, and destroy them quickly, as the LORD hath said unto thee.
4  Speak not thou in thine heart, after that the LORD thy God hath cast them out from before thee, saying, For my righteousness the LORD hath brought me in to possess this land: but for the wickedness of these nations the LORD doth drive them out from before thee.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #8 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 9:30am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 18th, 2019 at 8:27am:
Hear ye the way of the Lord of Love... he punisheth only they who he feels are wrong... just like RA punishes those they feel are wrong... it is a lesson passed on from the top down..

What amazes me is the efforts so many will go to, to inflict harm and hurt on others - there is no reason for it...

in truth yet not on ULURU , for the Secret dwelleth within as much

yet godless heathens shall not pass so rejoice !

then be at peace

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

John_Taverner
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 9:40am

I suspect mental health issues. Schizophrenia or something like that. (I use the word "suspect", because I'm referring to Israel Folau)

72+Adelaide+Street  
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 9:42am

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 18th, 2019 at 9:30am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 18th, 2019 at 8:27am:

in truth yet not on ULURU , for the Secret dwelleth within as much

yet godless heathens shall not pass so rejoice !

then be at peace

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Will the Big Gay Baby be spamming this thread as well with accounts of men sexually abusing young boys?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 9:55am

John_Taverner wrote on Nov 18th, 2019 at 9:40am:
I suspect mental health issues. Schizophrenia or something like that. (I use the word "suspect", because I'm referring to Israel Folau)

He's certainly a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Can we deport him?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #12 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 10:41am

Yadda wrote on Nov 18th, 2019 at 9:10am:

BURN THEM.

Psalms 1:1
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2  But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

Deuteronomy 11:26
Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;
27  A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day:

Isaiah 1:4
Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
5  Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
6  From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
7  Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Isaiah 1:21
How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.
22  Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:
23  Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.

Isaiah 3:11
Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.
12  As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

Isaiah 29:13
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14  Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Never old.

IMAGE....
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gvXwPghPsU4/TiV9dY_RIKI/AAAAAAAAC-k/yA0crbVWgvA/s320/1...

11.  Thou shalt not fall into the sack with another man or another woman....

12.  Thou shalt not be a Wallaby with religious views ...

13.  ... and stay off the piss.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #13 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 10:43am

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 18th, 2019 at 9:55am:

Can we deport him?

It's people like you who voted
for poofter marriage who caused the fires.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 10:45am

Bobby. wrote on Nov 18th, 2019 at 10:43am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 18th, 2019 at 9:55am:

Can we deport him?

It's people like you who voted
for poofter marriage who caused the fires.

Folau loves cock. Why else would he go to so much trouble to attack those who do?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 22
Send Topic Print