Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Would a world run by women be more peaceful? (Read 2753 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Would a world run by women be more peaceful?
Reply #30 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 5:49pm

betty wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 11:21am:
Captain Nemo wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 11:13am:
Hmm  ... maybe more peaceful, but having seen some schoolyard girl fights over the years ... not so sure?  Shocked

Why bring schoolirls into it here?

Why not?

Many follow that through into adulthood. Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 5:49pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 15th, 2019 at 6:47pm:
Quote:
A New Study Reveals Queens Were MUCH More Warlike Than Kings

When Canadian cognitive psychologist and author Steven Pinker claimed men instigated “almost all the world's wars and genocides” US researchers formally tested whether there was indeed more peace under female rulers , but their results showed the very opposite: that female rulers “caused wars” much more often.
---

https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-general/warlike-queens-0012861

Cherchez la femme.... every schoolboy knows that. Women cause wars and conflict all the time.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 5:52pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 12:39pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 12:31pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 12:28pm:
Gordon wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 12:23pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 12:15pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 15th, 2019 at 10:23pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 15th, 2019 at 7:30pm:
Ee-gad, I work with families (tehehe). The women I work with would go to war without a care in the world, believe me. I have to hold them back.

Apparently, girls participated in many of the poofter-bashings and murders in the 1980s. Many of our most famous killers are women.

Equal rights, innit.

You are so right ..... lesbian relationships have the highest rate of domestic violence

Do you have any evidence of that?

99% of dykes are always angry!

How common is lesbian partner violence?
About 17-45% of lesbians report having been the victim of a least one act of physical violence perpetrated by a lesbian partner (1,5,6,13). Types of physical abuse named by more than 10% of participants in one study included:

Disrupting other�s eating or sleeping habits
    Pushing or shoving, driving recklessly to punish, and slapping, kicking, hitting, or biting (11).
    Sexual abuse by a woman partner has been reported by up to 50% of lesbians (12).
    Psychological abuse has been reported as occurring at least one time by 24% to 90% of lesbians (1,5,6,11,14).

https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml

Thanks, Gordon, but that doesn't say lesbian relationships form the majority of DV cases.

looks like a major issue to me. That's some pretty heavy stats.

Depending on the sample size maybe, but they're stats that include "psychological violence".

Which is heavily included in DV

you twat.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #33 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 8:39pm

Ee-gad, I work with families (tehehe). The women I work with would go to war without a care in the world, believe me. I have to hold them back.

Apparently, girls participated in many of the poofter-bashings and murders in the 1980s. Many of our most famous killers are women.

Equal rights, innit.

You are so right ..... lesbian relationships have the highest rate of domestic violence

About 17-45% of lesbians report having been the victim of a least one act of physical violence perpetrated by a lesbian partner (1,5,6,13). Types of physical abuse named by more than 10% of participants in one study included:

Pushing or shoving, driving recklessly to punish, and slapping, kicking, hitting, or biting (11).
    Sexual abuse by a woman partner has been reported by up to 50% of lesbians (12).
    Psychological abuse has been reported as occurring at least one time by 24% to 90% of lesbians (1,5,6,11,14).

Thanks, Gordon, but that doesn't say lesbian relationships form the majority of DV cases.

For their group...  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  higher than women v men or the lowest - men v women...  yet who is targeted?

No wonder civil war is looming...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 1:29am

Gnads wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 5:52pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 12:39pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 12:31pm:

Equal rights, innit.

looks like a major issue to me. That's some pretty heavy stats.

Depending on the sample size maybe, but they're stats that include "psychological violence".

Which is heavily included in DV

you twat.

He's psychologically abusing me, FD. That's violence.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 6:44am

Surely your tours (Kontiki) have inured you to a big of argy-bargy.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 1:06pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 17th, 2019 at 6:44am:
Surely your tours (Kontiki) have inured you to a big of argy-bargy.

You never get over it, son. We still get flashbacks.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 5:46pm

Those check out queues are murder.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 5:58pm

Armies with women in their ranks were more successful than failures. The Viet-Cong recently kicked their American & Anzac INVADERS out of a now very chuffed Vietnam, by incorporating their Women.

The Vikings timed their battles to the wrath of their Women mentruating. Nothing scared the enemy worse than a crazed-looking woman coming to try and kill you too. It worked well.

As for women in the Top Job?
Well - in Europe, the Women seem to do a better job at Politics, than the North American ones.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #39 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 7:02pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 17th, 2019 at 5:58pm:
Armies with women in their ranks were more successful than failures. The Viet-Cong recently kicked their American & Anzac INVADERS out of a now very chuffed Vietnam, by incorporating their Women.

The Vikings timed their battles to the wrath of their Women mentruating. Nothing scared the enemy worse than a crazed-looking woman coming to try and kill you too. It worked well.

Well - in Europe, the Women seem to do a better job at Politics, than the North American ones.  Wink

Evidence please.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #40 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 7:54pm

Truly is this one good for the laughing.. (ha, ha, ha)...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #41 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:04pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 17th, 2019 at 7:54pm:

I'll fill you in on a real historical fact about menstruation. European knights used highly testosterone fuelled male horses that would join in the fighting with kicking biting etc. In the wars for the holy lands the Musselman used mares, why is anyone's guess but we have our suspicions. One of those suspicions is they could beat them into submission another is well... for a later story. But anyway, there were times the menstruating mares drove the stallions to distraction, to fight or fuck, that was their question.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 10:46pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:04pm:

I'll fill you in on a real historical fact about menstruation. European knights used highly testosterone fuelled male horses that would join in the fighting with kicking biting etc. In the wars for the holy lands the Musselman used mares, why is anyone's guess but we have our suspicions. One of those suspicions is they could beat them into submission another is well... for a later story. But anyway, there were times the menstruating mares drove the stallions to distraction, to fight or fuck, that was their question.
cheers.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 7:04am

1. re: Viking women you know that how?

1. re: Women in Politics in Europe .......

Don't tell me your're givng that accolade to Merkel or May?

Merkel has stuffed Germany ....

and May was too busy trying to be like her.

Farqin hopeless the pair of them.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 7:07am

Setanta wrote on Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:04pm:

They don't actually do that. Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print