Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Would a world run by women be more peaceful? (Read 2759 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Would a world run by women be more peaceful?
Nov 15th, 2019 at 6:47pm

Quote:
A New Study Reveals Queens Were MUCH More Warlike Than Kings

When Canadian cognitive psychologist and author Steven Pinker claimed men instigated “almost all the world's wars and genocides” US researchers formally tested whether there was indeed more peace under female rulers , but their results showed the very opposite: that female rulers “caused wars” much more often.
---

https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-general/warlike-queens-0012861

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Would a world run by women be more peaceful?
Reply #1 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 6:54pm

Tehehe, Steven Pink-bits.

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 7:30pm

Ee-gad, I work with families (tehehe). The women I work with would go to war without a care in the world, believe me. I have to hold them back.

Apparently, girls participated in many of the poofter-bashings and murders in the 1980s. Many of our most famous killers are women.

Equal rights, innit.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #3 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 9:06pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 15th, 2019 at 7:30pm:
Ee-gad, I work with families (tehehe). The women I work with would go to war without a care in the world, believe me. I have to hold them back.

Apparently, girls participated in many of the poofter-bashings and murders in the 1980s. Many of our most famous killers are women.

Equal rights, innit.

Umm... Ok... Slowly backs away from the queen of Granville... Enjoy the soggy SAOs.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 9:11pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 15th, 2019 at 9:06pm:

Equal rights, innit.

Umm... Ok... Slowly backs away from the queen of Granville... Enjoy the soggy SAOs.

I've seen many fights started in a pub where the chick made a honeytrap for some poor random guy when meathead boyfriend back was turned.

Oi...get your hands off her...biff!

IBI

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 9:37pm

"Would a world run by women be more peaceful?"

Many women have     A LOT     in common [character-wise] with Mohammedans.

"Would a world run by women be more peaceful?"

Wadda-ya-think ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #6 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 9:43pm

Gordon wrote on Nov 15th, 2019 at 9:11pm:

Equal rights, innit.

I've seen many fights started in a pub where the chick made a honeytrap for some poor random guy when meathead boyfriend back was turned.

Since Queens don't actually kill people themselves, I think it shows that women will use the power they have over others to do the deed and it's not a good look for those people that claim a world run by women will be more peaceful. If they have power they will use it more than the males.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 10:20pm

One significant difference, in the character of men vis-a-vis women, imo.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1476792046/0#0

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #8 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 10:21pm

**falls off chair laughing**

Somebody come over and pick me up...

Never known a woman YET who does not love an argument and a fight... especially one she can't win without dopes supporting her aggression...

Women are like Hitler and children - they will push and push the boundaries until they are suddenly brought into the real world.... they just love to sail in, deliver a broadside to a sleeping man, and then beat feet out of Dodge, and then look amazed when they get a response.... (DUH)...

"Oh", said Adolph... "I never thought the English would go to war over Poland!  Bloody Polish Jews must have them by the shorts!"
« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2019 at 10:30pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

betty

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 10:22pm

I  think most definetely yes.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 10:23pm

Equal rights, innit.

You are so right ..... lesbian relationships have the highest rate of domestic violence - so it follows that women were and are involved in the majority of poofter-bashing, both past and imminent...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 10:28pm

Equal rights, innit.

... slides with back against the wall towards the armoured door with the mesh insert bullet-proof glass.....

"Ahh... yeah.. yeah, Karnie.. lots of good points there.. let me just consider it.. umm (continues slide to door)... yes.. I can see you are absolutely right......."

**reaches door, grabs handle, flings door open and hurls self outside.... hits red button while gasping for breath and sweating profusely**.. men in white coats come at the gallop, armed with cattle prods, animal restraints and strait jacket.......

"One... two.. THREE!".. in they go...  **off-stage sounds of screams, zapping of prods, general mayhem**

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 10:33pm

Well, Ducky.. as long as men can get makeup (as below), it would be just woooonderful for a woman (bats eyelids) to run the world... ooooh... YEEEEES!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #13 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 10:39pm

betty wrote on Nov 15th, 2019 at 10:22pm:
I  think most definetely yes.

Did you read the article? You could read the study too.

Quote:
But a new study reveals that queens waged war over the centuries a shocking 39% more than kings.

Tipping Stereotypes On Their Heads

A working paper by political scientists Oeindrila Dube, of the University of Chicago, and S. P. Harish, of McGill University, analyzed a selection of mostly European kings and queens who reigned between 1480 AD and 1913 which covered 193 rulers in 18 countries.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 6:40am

Setanta wrote on Nov 15th, 2019 at 9:43pm:
Gordon wrote on Nov 15th, 2019 at 9:11pm:

Equal rights, innit.

Since Queens don't actually kill people themselves, I think it shows that women will use the power they have over others to do the deed and it's not a good look for those people that claim a world run by women will be more peaceful. If they have power they will use it more than the males.

Here's a good example Set. Catherine the Great.

Absolute power.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print