Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Diversity is strength is the law. (Read 6427 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Diversity is strength is the law.
Nov 13th, 2019 at 8:21pm

Blair Cottrell's County Court Appeal - Day 3

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Diversity is strength is the law.
Reply #1 - Nov 13th, 2019 at 8:26pm

War is Peace

Freedom is Slavery

Ignorance is Strength

— George Orwell, 1984

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Nov 13th, 2019 at 11:26pm

Isaiah 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isaiah 65:11
But ye are they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number.
12  Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.

Isaiah 66:4
.....because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #3 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 5:05am

Yadda wrote on Nov 13th, 2019 at 11:26pm:

Isaiah 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isaiah 65:11
But ye are they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number.
12  Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.

Isaiah 66:4
.....because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

dear Yadda,
thou speaketh in riddles.

namaste

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 7:11am

There is always more than one 'right' answer.

Multi-Culturalism does not work in Mt Druitt.
There is only 'one' culture and it is the 'Druitt' culture.
Multi-Racial works in Mt Druitt because it is the racially diverse 'gangs' that dominate, not the Polynesian, Aboriginal, Skippy, Wog, etc gangs.

They say the Homo-Sapiens succeeded the Neanderthals (Europe + Mid-East), Denisovians (Asia) and Ophirians (Africa) - because they were more genetically diversified (Mongrels).

...but with the San/Khosian Africans being the first 'Sapiens' so to speak, being the most genetically diversified (67% more DNA diversification) than the newer races of Sapiens
...as follows

1. San/Khosians (Southern Africa)
2. Aboriginals (Sahul)... also the first 'caucasoid' gene
3. Melanesians (Sahul)
...then a few others that are now almost 'outbred' by the very young races of
6. Americans
7. Caucasians, Mongols and Negroids (these 3 major populated races have the least amount of genetic diversity: yep - the genetically weak, have populated the most).

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 8:56am

Jasin wrote on Nov 14th, 2019 at 7:11am:
There is always more than one 'right' answer.

Multi-Culturalism does not work in Mt Druitt.
There is only 'one' culture and it is the 'Druitt' culture.
Multi-Racial works in Mt Druitt because it is the racially diverse 'gangs' that dominate, not the Polynesian, Aboriginal, Skippy, Wog, etc gangs.

They say the Homo-Sapiens succeeded the Neanderthals (Europe + Mid-East), Denisovians (Asia) and Ophirians (Africa) - because they were more genetically diversified (Mongrels).

...but with the San/Khosian Africans being the first 'Sapiens' so to speak, being the most genetically diversified (67% more DNA diversification) than the newer races of Sapiens
...as follows

1. San/Khosians (Southern Africa)
2. Aboriginals (Sahul)... also the first 'caucasoid' gene
3. Melanesians (Sahul)
...then a few others that are now almost 'outbred' by the very young races of
6. Americans
7. Caucasians, Mongols and Negroids (these 3 major populated races have the least amount of genetic diversity: yep - the genetically weak, have populated the most).

Did you listen to the video?

It's illegal for you to write the above because
no message is permitted by law except

Diversity is strength.

Ozpolitic will have to change the rules
and delete about 10,000 posts.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 1:41pm

Only the dole and the age pension keep the population unified. Take those handouts away, then there will be race wars all over Australia

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 2:26pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 14th, 2019 at 1:41pm:
Only the dole and the age pension keep the population unified. Take those handouts away, then there will be race wars all over Australia

Diversity is strength.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #8 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 3:11pm

Get rid of the pension and there will be a Bastille day

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 3:34pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 14th, 2019 at 2:26pm:

Diversity is strength.

It wasn't strength for the Aboriginals, there was hundreds of different tribes and whitie still managed to take them over

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 3:36pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Nov 14th, 2019 at 3:11pm:

Spot

That's what I said

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 6:34pm

Blair Cottrell wrote this on another website:

Nov 14, 2019, 19:29

Quick update after today:

>No, I’m not in prison as some people are claiming.

>Today the final submissions on the potential invalidity of the law I’ve been charged with were made.

>The prosecution claimed that finding me guilty and the law valid would not burden the freedom of political communication but enhance it, because it would “ensure nobody was excluded from political communication on the basis of religious belief” –As though including Muslims who behead people based on religious belief is somehow beneficial to political communication in Australia.

>The Attorney General’s office backed up the prosecutor on everything and together with the state prosecution team took five hours to make their submissions against my arguments today.

>My barrister John Bolton argued that even if the law of “intent to incite severe ridicule” was found to be a valid one, it should be narrowly defined so that it cannot be used on people engaged in political activism and political communication. The prosecution team and the Attorney General’s office didn’t seem to be ready for that submission, had no answer but did not oppose my barrister on that one.

>The Judge indicated that It could be weeks before he makes his final decision.

I had a great and humbling amount of support during the trial this week, massive Thankyou to everybody who has and still supports me after all this time.
I intend to provide more information on the trial and explain everything in greater detail in a video I’ll make in the next couple of days.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #12 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 6:17am

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 14th, 2019 at 3:36pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Nov 14th, 2019 at 3:11pm:

Spot

That's what I said

No its not - you said race wars - kinda like you think some particular race is claiming the pension

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #13 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 5:51pm

Latest message from Blair Cottrell:

Nov 15, 2019, 15:57

Throughout my trial this week it was made clear that the government and some judges do not consider the Australian implied right to freedom of speech to be an individual right.
The implied right is according to judges such as Justice Coleman intended to protect “general political communication” by restricting legislation which might “generally burden” communication of a political nature.

The state prosecutor and the Attorney General’s office in my case has argued that convicting me as an individual with a criminal offence based on what they consider to be vilifying conduct, speech or intent does not conflict with the implied right to free speech in Australia, because it has no effect on political communication “generally”. They’ve argued that successfully convicting me may “enhance the implied right to freedom of speech” by reducing “offensive and intimidating” speech.

What this implies is any individual in Australia can legally be censored or charged with a criminal offence for something he or she has said, so long as political communication “as a whole” is proven not to be affected much.

The state is essentially arguing here that media corporations and “offical committees” ought to be protected with the implied right to free speech, but not individuals or regular people.

I was not permitted to present any evidence in this part of the trial so was not able to bring to the judge’s attention that I was censored for no clear reason, from all major social media platforms, losing the ability to communicate with hundreds of thousands of followers after having been charged with the offence of “intent to incite ridicule of Muslims”.
The reason I was not permitted to point this out is because it was decided by the court that evidence presented by individuals should not be considered, since individuals cannot speak or present any legitimate evidence for how political communication “as a whole” might have been effected by any law, they can only present their own individual experiences which were not considered relevant.

The Attorney General’s barrister actually likened hearing any evidence I would give as “being the same as taking some random person off of the street and asking him his opinion.”

I don’t think random people on the street have established platforms from which they’ve communicated political perspectives with hundreds of thousands of interested members of the public, then lost those platforms overnight as part of a censorship campaign like I did, but the judge ended up not allowing me to speak on that subject nonetheless, he instead decided to hear from a university social scientist on “why censorship of bigots is good.”

This is important information for people not just in Australia but all around the world to understand and share. Government and media bureaucrats connected to global networks of influence want free speech laws to apply to them but not to the public.

“Free speech for us but not for the people” is their attitude.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 7:33pm

What's the difference between diversity and division and difference?

Nothing. The positive spin is a recent, well, spin and invention.

diversity (n.)
mid-14c., diversite, "variety, diverseness;" late 14c., "quality of being diverse, fact of difference between two or more things or kinds; variety; separateness; that in which two or more things differ," mostly in a neutral sense, from Old French diversete "difference, diversity, unique feature, oddness:" also "wickedness, perversity" (12c., Modern French diversité), from Latin diversitatem (nominative diversitas) "contrariety, contradiction, disagreement;" also, as a secondary sense, "difference, diversity," from diversus "turned different ways" (in Late Latin "various"), past participle of divertere (see divert).

A negative meaning, "perverseness, being contrary to what is agreeable or right; conflict, strife; perversity, evil" existed in English from late 14c. but was obsolete from 17c. Diversity as a virtue in a nation is an idea from the rise of modern democracies in the 1790s, where it kept one faction from arrogating all power (but this was not quite the modern sense, as ethnicity, gender, sexual identity, etc. were not the qualities in mind):

The dissimilarity in the ingredients which will compose the national government, and still more in the manner in which they will be brought into action in its various branches, must form a powerful obstacle to a concert of views in any partial scheme of elections. There is sufficient diversity in the state of property, in the genius, manners, and habits of the people of the different parts of the Union, to occasion a material diversity of disposition in their representatives towards the different ranks and conditions in society. ["The Federalist," No. 60, Feb. 26, 1788 (Hamilton)]
Specific focus (in a positive sense) on race, gender, etc., "inclusion and visibility of persons of previously under-represented minority identities" is by 1992.

Next we will have 'perverse' as a strength (same etymology as above). Oh, sorry, we already have 'strength' in perverse marriages.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print