Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Race and dating - there are racial differences (Read 24904 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Race and dating - there are racial differences
Reply #75 - Nov 22nd, 2019 at 8:07pm

Teaching assistant.   Education professional for our children and the next generation.

Obese woke fking sjw ijit. But you cant call it coz she'z black. Even though there is no such thing as race, black and the rest.

The inherent stupidity of all this is about to burst. Denying lived reality - identity politics agit-prop - cannot go on.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #76 - Nov 22nd, 2019 at 8:19pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 8:09pm:
I will read them, Set when I get a chance.   DNA has changed a great deal of the understanding about species and humanity in particular.  As I keep pointing out, the concept of "race" that Racists use is a social construct.  It focuses on minor physical differences which are simple evolutionary adaptations to environmental conditions.  They (note, not I) focus on skin colour, eye shape, nose shape, etc, with out appreciating that they indicate absolutely nothing about the Genetic makeup of the individual or their supposed "race".  They use it to justify their oppression of people.  It is foolish and pointless.  Roll Eyes

Get back to me, I'm interested in what you make out of it all. You'll have to put your preconceived ideas aside but I'll be interested in the conclusions you come to.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #77 - Nov 28th, 2019 at 7:38pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 22nd, 2019 at 8:19pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 8:09pm:
I will read them, Set when I get a chance.   DNA has changed a great deal of the understanding about species and humanity in particular.  As I keep pointing out, the concept of "race" that Racists use is a social construct.  It focuses on minor physical differences which are simple evolutionary adaptations to environmental conditions.  They (note, not I) focus on skin colour, eye shape, nose shape, etc, with out appreciating that they indicate absolutely nothing about the Genetic makeup of the individual or their supposed "race".  They use it to justify their oppression of people.  It is foolish and pointless.  Roll Eyes

Get back to me, I'm interested in what you make out of it all. You'll have to put your preconceived ideas aside but I'll be interested in the conclusions you come to.

Any news Brian?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #78 - Nov 29th, 2019 at 12:42am

Done reading Brian? 5000 years from bronze age steppe warrior to space. 5000 years and half the world's population speak a derivative/descendant of their language and their DNA probably closely follows that. I would class that as success on a massive scale for a people. Only bummer is they were white genocidal maniacs, not a gene pool that brought others with them to the stars, oh, they did.
« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2019 at 1:07am by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #79 - Dec 6th, 2019 at 7:21pm

Brian?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #80 - Dec 6th, 2019 at 9:12pm

Brian I saw you here a couple of minutes ago, at some point you are going to have to bring yourself back here to complete the journey. You can't ignore it forever.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 6:02pm

Setanta wrote on Dec 6th, 2019 at 9:12pm:
Brian I saw you here a couple of minutes ago, at some point you are going to have to bring yourself back here to complete the journey. You can't ignore it forever.

He is a coward and a liar.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #82 - Dec 11th, 2019 at 8:05pm

Where the West Actually Meets the East—The Tarim Mummies

Quote:
Wheeled carts have also been found in association with the mummies. Most scholars today believe that the wheel was introduced to China from farther west rather than being independently developed there.
---
Archaeological and linguistic evidence indicate that, before the rise of the Han Chinese Empire, what is now the Xinjang province was originally settled by Indo-European speaking populations that migrated there from central Asia, including the Tocharians. The Tocharians first entered the region around 2000 BC.
---
The most we can say about the mummies is that they were Indo-European and have more in common with central Asian populations than with the populations living in the river valleys of the Yellow and Yangtze rivers that later founded Chinese civilization. It is increasingly common among scholars to question the position that the Chinese civilization was entirely self-contained. Evidence that the wheel was introduced from the west and the presence of these mummies both suggest that China may have learned more from the outside than is often assumed.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #83 - Dec 11th, 2019 at 8:33pm

The Hittites, and Indo-European people, invented iron smelting. This is not working meteoric iron found laying around.

Quote:
The extraction of iron from its ore into a workable metal is much more difficult than for copper or tin. The process appears to have been invented by the Hittites in about 1200 BC, beginning the Iron Age.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metallurgy

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #84 - Dec 12th, 2019 at 7:16pm

With the vast amount of inter-racial breeding couples being Darkie Males and Whitey Females over the reverse is slowly working towards an eventual DNA adaption that makes all Males being born naturally Darker, than the Female.
Throughout History, via a vast majority of peoples - via their Artworks, monuments, potteries and more. The all depicted the Male as being 'darker' than the Female.
Tall Dark and Handsome.
The Black Groom.
Whitey Males and Darkey Females are branching away to a dead end limb on the Ape Tree.
Soon, they will be hunted down like Neanderthals used to be. Called Ogre's and Trolls - living in their Caves as they've did for over 500,000 years.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #85 - Dec 12th, 2019 at 7:56pm

Quote:

I always picked up my date after the last race.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #86 - Dec 12th, 2019 at 7:57pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 12th, 2019 at 7:16pm:
With the vast amount of inter-racial breeding couples being Darkie Males and Whitey Females over the reverse is slowly working towards an eventual DNA adaption that makes all Males being born naturally Darker, than the Female.
Throughout History, via a vast majority of peoples - via their Artworks, monuments, potteries and more. The all depicted the Male as being 'darker' than the Female.
Tall Dark and Handsome.
The Black Groom.
Whitey Males and Darkey Females are branching away to a dead end limb on the Ape Tree.
Soon, they will be hunted down like Neanderthals used to be. Called Ogre's and Trolls - living in their Caves as they've did for over 500,000 years.

Quote:
couples being Darkie Males and Whitey Females

Makeup and powder - been going on for centuries.

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #87 - Dec 15th, 2019 at 9:42am

Jasin wrote on Dec 12th, 2019 at 7:16pm:

As usual you are talking absolute BS jasin

Herbert used to go on about the same thing. I think it was because he was outraged that some white women would prefer black men. He of course blamed the women for this.

He did conveniently ignore the other common interracial couple of the white male and asian female which is far more common in Australia.

So jasin how does the white male and asian female fit into your DNA adaption nonsense

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #88 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 8:33pm

Brian?

Quote:
Surprising 5,000-Year-Old Cannabis Trade: Eurasian Steppe Nomads Were Earliest Pot Dealers

The nomad tribe known as the Yamnaya, who were among the founders of the European civilization, may have been the first pot dealers, archaeologists say. Moreover, they were responsible for the first transcontinental trade of cannabis.

Quote:
High Times in Ancient China: 2,700-Year-Old Marijuana Stash Found in Shaman Grave

Plant Placed Next to a Dead Caucasian Shaman

A team of archaeologists, led by Hongen Jiang from the University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, found nearly two pounds of a dried plant that was still untouched after “hiding” for thousands of years underground. According to a study published in 2008 in the Journal of Experimental Botany , the green plant material found inside a 2,700-year-old grave from the Yanghai Tombs excavated in the Gobi Desert, turned out to be the oldest marijuana in the world. Interestingly, according to the archaeologists, the plant was placed near the head of a blue-eyed, 35-year-old Caucasian shaman among other objects like bridles and a harp to be used in the afterlife.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #89 - Dec 23rd, 2019 at 11:54pm

Brian, you need to finish this thread off with me, I have other things I'd like to discuss with you. Perhaps even in another thread as it's about DNA but this one needs to come to a conclusion first. Get the ground work over, if you will.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print