Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Gateway Pundit 100% correct, Meanwhile, Fake News (Read 716 times)
SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Gateway Pundit 100% correct, Meanwhile, Fake News
Reply #15 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 6:16am

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 8:44pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 9:26am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 8:59am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 8:34am:
[quote author=SerialBrain9 link=1573424194/0#0 date=1573424194]** 4.) The Ukraine Show Trials brought to you by anti-Trump CIA leaker Eric Ciaramella

And this has yet to be confirmed.

But it doesn't even matter.  The investigation has gone past that and even if it were started by nefarious means, it doesn't undo the actions Trump has proven to have taken.

This is just another case of the alt-reality folks trying desperately to be mainstream and not just conspiratards.

Nefarious means? Government employees have a duty to report corruption. The procedure is to report it to the corrupt employee's line manager. Same in NSW, the Commonwealth, same in most democracies.

Of course they do, but the only defence left to Trumptards is this was a campaign by the CIA to dethrone Trump as if that will then make the actions he's been proven to have taken somehow inadmissible in the impeachment hearings, even though it's not a criminal proceeding and the identity of the whistleblower has no impact what so ever on the findings the investigation has already uncovered.

They're just getting to the end of their tether of desperation because the public hearings are starting this week.
Quote:
Sure, but do you think the Mechanic and our dear one want the whistleblower who outed Hillary's emails jailed for treason?

Well we don't know who that whistleblower was, so by the Trump defence, Hillary is constitutionally guaranteed to face her accuser, without that, she's done nothing wrong, it's a witch hunt.  Just because she has a body count, it doesn't matter.  Name her whistleblower, let the Hillary fans attack them and if there are any who are as unhinged as Trump supporters, maybe they can even kill the whistleblower.  It's 2019, that's just life now.

Quote:
Good heavens no. They support trustworthy, open, transparent and law-abiding governments, wouldn't you agree?

They've been asking for public hearings. They want to see justice served, just like the rest of us, don't you think?

Unless the Mechs of the forum want to be hypocrites and what they say to be nothing more than partisan bullshit I guess you're right, they need to change their stance on Hillary and offer her an apology.

That, or just lt the process play out with Trump and stop changing the goal posts each time their latest defence is obliterated.

IP Logged

Tap

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 7:41am

AiA wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 8:27am:
SerialBrain9 wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 8:24am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 8:22am:
If you only focus on the time they're right, they're right all the time.

These were the biggest stories of 2019

The Fake News Media lied on all of them.

They are the enemy of the People.

The Russians did (and are currently) meddle in American elections, but the Gateway Pundit spins it another way. Cambridge Analytica shared Facebook data with Russia and that was in Trump's favour.

#1 and #2 certainly were not important news stories.

Beat the dead horse   ...    Russia Collusion Hoax/FakeNews  Roll Eyes

Grin

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #17 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:21am

Tap wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 7:41am:

The Russians did (and are currently) meddle in American elections, but the Gateway Pundit spins it another way. Cambridge Analytica shared Facebook data with Russia and that was in Trump's favour.

Beat the dead horse   https://imgur.com/3MsS7xw.gif    Russia Collusion Hoax/FakeNews  Roll Eyes

https://i.imgur.com/8sx9esy.jpg

Grin

"I don't like the facts so I will call them fake"

It amazes me when Trump supporters go on about how triggered the left get how often they display themselves being triggered in their daily lives.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 2:21pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:21am:
Tap wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 7:41am:

Beat the dead horse   https://imgur.com/3MsS7xw.gif    Russia Collusion Hoax/FakeNews  Roll Eyes

https://i.imgur.com/8sx9esy.jpg

Grin

"I don't like the facts so I will call them fake"

It amazes me when Trump supporters go on about how triggered the left get how often they display themselves being triggered in their daily lives.

trump supporters struggle to be defined as sane.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print