Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Student suspended refused to wear Rainbow Poppy (Read 3525 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Student suspended refused to wear Rainbow Poppy
Reply #60 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 4:31pm

profs and such have the best income and the very fattest super.. same as politicians.. someone must think they're worth it - daned if I know why...

Apparently you need a Ph.D to even hold a view these days.... elitism much??

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 4:32pm

cods wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 2:11pm:
aquascoot wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 1:10pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 1:08pm:
mothra wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 9:30am:
The fact is that the way this girl went about things got her suspended. Not her opinion, not her point, nor as your thread title says for refusing to wear the poppy. It was the way in which she conducted herself.

Exactly.

It's sad, yet not surprising, that this needs to be explained to some people here.

You and mothra ( actually that's just one person) might explain " calmly presenting your POV  " to greta  Grin Grin

they have aqua   

its called..

SANCTIMONY... Smiley Smiley Smiley

they are so much better than the rest of us...

they luv everybody! that  is unless you happen to be white and non muslim Smiley Smiley

thats when you become one of
THEM

sinister music..

So unfair, dear. I'm white and non-Muslim, so they call me a Pakistani Bastard, a Dirty Little Invert.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 4:35pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 4:31pm:
profs and such have the best income and the very fattest super.. same as politicians.. someone must think they're worth it - daned if I know why...

So elitist, so unfair.

Fancy expecting people who lecture on a subject to have read the original article, eh?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 4:43pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 9:47am:
.. and now, please all stand for the Men's Rights Activist anthem.... followed by a minute's silence for all the things they've done to create this better world... left and gone away....

Three blind posters,
Three blind posters,
See how they run,
See how they run,
They all talk tough when they're causing strife,
They run like dogs from The Grappler's knife,
Three Blind Posters...

... ain't I a bastard?.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 4:44pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 4:35pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 4:31pm:

So elitist, so unfair.

Fancy expecting people who lecture on a subject to have read the original article, eh?

Well, my son - there's reading and then there's reading.. when you filter your beer, for instance, through a skein of dog turds... it somehow doesn't taste the same...   Cool

― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 4:44pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 4:32pm:
The fact is that the way this girl went about things got her suspended. Not her opinion, not her point, nor as your thread title says for refusing to wear the poppy. It was the way in which she conducted herself.

Exactly.

It's sad, yet not surprising, that this needs to be explained to some people here.

You and mothra ( actually that's just one person) might explain " calmly presenting your POV  " to greta  Grin Grin

they have aqua   

its called..

they luv everybody! that  is unless you happen to be white and non muslim Smiley Smiley

THEM

sinister music..

So unfair, dear. I'm white and non-Muslim, so they call me a Pakistani Bastard, a Dirty Little Invert.

ok so instead of a THEM   you are one of THEY/THOSE....oooops whatever.. I am just quoting quotes you understand..

have you been called bitchy of late?..or a lesser intellectual claiming you dont understand a word I write.. Sad Sad Sad

because of a different point of view... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I am sure you havent   you are far too smart and one of the few acceptables on here..

a prince among thieves... Wink Wink

IP Logged

Kate Walker

Reply #66 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 4:54pm

Luv Simon and Garfunkel!

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 5:00pm

cods wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 4:44pm:

Exactly.

they have aqua   

its called..

THEM

sinister music..

ok so instead of a THEM   you are one of THEY/THOSE....oooops whatever.. I am just quoting quotes you understand..

have you been called bitchy of late?..or a lesser intellectual claiming you dont understand a word I write.. Sad Sad Sad

I am sure you havent   you are far too smart and one of the few acceptables on here..

.. more of a poseur among grievances ....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 5:05pm

Kate Walker wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 4:54pm:
Luv Simon and Garfunkel!

Yes, truly prophetic in some ways.... some of those lines in Mrs Robinson echo in halls of learning these days.... "all you see around you are sympathetic eyes"...   and The Boxer is a very apt Men's Anthem for the late 20th into 21st Centuries ....

The words of the prophets are written on the OzPol walls....

Paul Simon, of course, was looking at HIS society.. in which you can see the very same things in action, but with different players... now an 'academia' over-run by feminists and Entitlement children filled with the light of feminist truth etc, is as bad as any entrenched 'old white guy' academia past....

They believe they know it all... and better than those 'great unwashed' out there who've never 'studied' women's studies and climate change etc.. with their rigged 'science' and academic rigor mortis... and their increasingly narrow worldview....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 5:37pm

Exactly.

they have aqua   

its called..

THEM

sinister music..

Very good point, dear. We're rarely called one of THEM, it's usually one of THOSE.

Personally, I appreciate it when we're called THESE PEOPLE.

It shows compassion, no?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 5:52pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 5:00pm:

Exactly.

they have aqua   

its called..

THEM

sinister music..

.. more of a poseur among grievances ....

he thinks he fools everyone.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

he probably has to go and have a good wash after dealing with the likes of us grap.....you know  the THEM...the new group at ozpol....you can betcha we are on the growing list... Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 5:56pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 5:37pm:

Exactly.

they have aqua   

its called..

THEM

sinister music..

Very good point, dear. We're rarely called one of THEM, it's usually one of THOSE.

It shows compassion, no?

no pet   ITS MY PEOPLE MY CULTURE...

THESE means  just any old one...and when you are one of the FIRST.....you dont get called THESE....sorry  moths will not be amused,..

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #72 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 6:04pm

My 2 cents

Put them all back in the closet where they belong.

I don't care what they do there as long as they don't force their way of life on the rest of us, that's the 97%.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 7:26pm

cods wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 5:56pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 5:37pm:

Exactly.

they have aqua   

its called..

THEM

sinister music..

It shows compassion, no?

no pet   ITS MY PEOPLE MY CULTURE...

THESE means  just any old one...and when you are one of the FIRST.....you dont get called THESE....sorry  moths will not be amused,..

I don't think I've seen Mothra describe anyone as THESE PEOPLE, dear.

You?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 7:29pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 6:04pm:
My 2 cents

Put them all back in the closet where they belong.

I don't care what they do there as long as they don't force their way of life on the rest of us, that's the 97%.

BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM, eh?

If THESE PEOPLE have a problem with that, they should talk to one of THOSE PEOPLE.

That's moi, dear, a devious Pakistani Bastard.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print