Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
What Frydendud is doing to Australia (Read 2499 times)
lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: What Frydendud is doing to Australia
Reply #30 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 5:03pm

Rumblings of global recession get louder

https://www.afr.com/policy/economy/rumblings-of-global-recession-get-louder-2019...

Of course Australia, not being a part of the global community, will be spared. /sarc

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:35pm

But Phil see the reports from journos which say things will pick up in 2020.

Don't blame me for seeking out the TRUTH and the FACTS.

IP Logged

crocodile
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 10:05pm

philperth2010 wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 4:56pm:
crocodile wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 1:41pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 12:37pm:
crocodile wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 7:22am:
Alan Austin reports.

Not much point reading any further. Another unqualified idiot crackpot.

He wrote the article, he did not write the report....Just more deflection and distraction from the rusted on in denial!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

He's selective in the way he reads the report and writes about it. Only an ignoramus would look no further than a cooked up piece of blather from a fukkwit of no consequence.

The only fukkwit of no consequence would be you....

We'll see about that

Any time the Coalition's performance is criticised you attack the credibility of the author and spin bullshit of no relevance....

Just shows what a complete cockhead you really are. Even in this very thread the Bamster has highlighted where I've attacked the proposed surplus attempt of this government. I wouldn't expect an illiterate fool like yourself notice.

Now why not have a laugh on me and show us all this bullshit of no relevance that has been spun. I've highlighted the truth of Austin's poor attempt at hoodwinking the likes of yourself. Put up or shut up and look like an even bigger fool.

By any measure the Morrison Government is doing nothing with no plan to do any more than that....Ya dickhead!!!

Care to point out where I've said otherwise or did you make that up too. You need to spend less time in the shower with your fists around your old fella.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 10:43pm

juliar wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:35pm:

the only thing that will pickup in 2020 are the banks ripping everyone off. There are no real wealth creating industries left here Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

crocodile
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 10:46pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 10:43pm:

the only thing that will pickup in 2020 are the banks ripping everyone off. There are no real wealth creating industries left here Sad

Not for Nails anyway. Too busy whinging about it.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 10:55pm

crocodile wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 10:46pm:

As opposed to big-noting yourselves for buying shares in dominoes pizza, Nick Scarli furniture and cash converters. F.ckoff mate Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

crocodile
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 11:03pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 10:55pm:
crocodile wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 10:46pm:

As opposed to big-noting yourselves for buying shares in dominoes pizza, Nick Scarli furniture and cash converters. F.ckoff mate Sad

Don't own any of those shares. Keep your head up your arse.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Nov 13th, 2019 at 7:00am

The wonderful Croc shoves the silly dumb Greeny Scunge back down into her smelly burrow.  Why does she insist on embarrassing herself by displaying her legendary ignorance ?

And, despite the best efforts of the Lefty/Greeny pessimists, economic performance is steadily improving towards more improvement in 2020.

Australian business activity improves modestly in Oct: survey
TUE, NOV 12, 2019 - 8:56 AM

A closely watched measure of Australian business conditions edged higher in October as firms reported a much-needed pick up in sales, offering a hint of stabilisation after months of weakness.

National Australia Bank's index of business conditions inched up one point to +3 in October, but remains under the long-run average of +6. The survey's volatile measure of business confidence bounced two points to +2.

The index of sales rose three points to +7, while employment held at +4.

"This month's survey results continue to point to only modest outcomes in the business sector, though forward-looking indicators have improved slightly and may be pointing to a stabilisation in conditions," NAB group chief economist Alan Oster said.

"Acknowledging that the impact of recent rate cuts will take time to flow through the economy, it appears that the support provided by both fiscal and monetary policy this year has done little to offset the slowdown in the business sector."

Australia's A$1.95 trillion (S$1.78 trillion) economy has dodged recession since the early 1990s but has now hit a soft patch, with sluggish consumer spending and lacklustre wage growth leading to a broader slowdown.

The Reserve Bank of Australia responded by slashing interest rates three times to a record low 0.75 per cent. Financial futures are leaning toward one more 25-basis-point cut by the middle of next year.

The conservative government of Prime Minister Scott Morrison also launched a round of tax rebates in July, though households seem to have saved much of the cash rather than spend it.

Some leading indicators in the NAB survey improved in September, with forward orders, historically the most reliable indicator of domestic demand, rising to +3, from -2.

Measures of inflation showed a sharp rise in retail prices in October amid signs firms were passing on higher import costs stemming from a soft Australian dollar.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/government-economy/australian-business-activity...

IP Logged

macman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

australia
Reply #38 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 6:12am

So now we can add Bellamys as another sellout to the chinese by this corrupt government. Wonder what's in it for the frydendud? Brown paper bags? Employment after politics? Aceholes!

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 10:08pm

lee wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 5:03pm:
Rumblings of global recession get louder

https://www.afr.com/policy/economy/rumblings-of-global-recession-get-louder-2019...

Of course Australia, not being a part of the global community, will be spared. /sarc

Governments get punished for recessions, and the voters don't make allowance for global factors.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 8:23am

Then what would Labor have copped for plunging Australia into the DEPRESSION they would have caused if they had been elected ?

Australia escaped a fate worse than death when the well informed voters shoved Labor into the garbage bag. Was this an ACT of GOD to save Australia ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print