she is a feminist    
  2 (22.2%)
she is a racist    
  4 (44.4%)

Total votes: 9
« Created by: freediver on: Nov 9th, 2019 at 2:42pm »

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print
a woman's place is in the kitchen (Read 9222 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: a woman's place is in the kitchen
Reply #120 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 5:19am

Quote:
Quote:
That is your opinion. And it is absolutely no mistake that you fail to understand just about everything i've ever typed to you. You utterly do my head in. I've tried patielntly more times than i've had hot dinners to explain quite simple concepts to you only to have you fly off into bizarre tantrums ... followed generally by pages of put downs.

Go easy on her Mothra. She is a woman after all. Try imagining she is black, then dumb it down a bit more. Or better yet, just tell her what her opinion is.

strangely I seem to have the power to shut mothra up.......havent you noticed fd... when we have our usual run in....she always ends up doing her best to insult me with PERSONAL comments...and then she disappears for days......

I think licking her wounds....but of course she will tell me [and everyone who loves her]its to recover from my pure bloody minded ignorance...

quite often her comments regarding myself....DRAMA is a new one....is exactly what she does.. everything she accuses me of    is her too a T....a very BIG T...

there must be a name for her condition   where they muddle their own behavior with everyone else.....and believe every word they spout 

I am perfect... you are crap..

even when she is reminded of what she has said   she skips right past it........

remember she doesnt care what anyone thinks of her or her opinion......

so she wont be reading this   whew!

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 7:37am

cods wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 5:19am:
Quote:
Quote:
That is your opinion. And it is absolutely no mistake that you fail to understand just about everything i've ever typed to you. You utterly do my head in. I've tried patielntly more times than i've had hot dinners to explain quite simple concepts to you only to have you fly off into bizarre tantrums ... followed generally by pages of put downs.

Go easy on her Mothra. She is a woman after all. Try imagining she is black, then dumb it down a bit more. Or better yet, just tell her what her opinion is.

strangely I seem to have the power to shut mothra up.......havent you noticed fd... when we have our usual run in....she always ends up doing her best to insult me with PERSONAL comments...and then she disappears for days......

I think licking her wounds....but of course she will tell me [and everyone who loves her]its to recover from my pure bloody minded ignorance...

quite often her comments regarding myself....DRAMA is a new one....is exactly what she does.. everything she accuses me of    is her too a T....a very BIG T...

there must be a name for her condition   where they muddle their own behavior with everyone else.....and believe every word they spout 

even when she is reminded of what she has said   she skips right past it........

Your capacity to twist things is spectacular.

You don;t shut me up, Cods. I just rarelly log in these days. Furtherrthermore, i tend to cease conversation with you because you obsess over little points for days and days and go absolutely nowhere.

As you are doing now.

And again, it was you that started in on me ... most personally ... by telling me what "everybody" thinks of me and generally disecting me because, once again, you have failed to understand what has been said to you.

And drama is not a new thing for you. I've called you on it before. Any drama on this forum, you are slap bang in the middle of. Every single time without fail. Chipping away, usually picking on someone with the weight of numbers on your side. As you are doing to me in this thread, pathetically entreating to FD to agree with you .. although he is being a prize wanker. It doesn't matter, he is against me and that is good enough for you.

Must be a lack of good soaps on telly. You gte all your dram here. And you love it .. util you're called on it ... then you throw massive tantrums that last for days.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #122 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 7:40am

Well, mothra vowed not to 'speak' to me online - that's says something - too much 'mansplaining' being handed to her in response to generalisations and loaded facts and figures...

Waste of a potentially good spirit and mind there... truly the Dark Side is with this one...

Given the right stance and actual facts to work with, mothra could be a useful adjunct in the freeing of The People... instead she chooses the road of Enemy Of The People...

Bit like those silly suffragettes........

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 7:43am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 7:40am:
Well, mothra vowed not to 'speak' to me online - that's says something - too much 'mansplaining' being handed to her in response to generalisations and loaded facts and figures...

Waste of a potentially good spirit and mind there... truly the Dark Side is with this one...

Given the right stance and actual facts to work with, mothra could be a useful adjunct in the freeing of The People... instead she chooses the road of Enemy Of The People...

Bit like those silly suffragettes........

Again. iit's because you're delusional and utterly ridiculous. I see no point communicating with you.

But i understand fpr your ego. it's preferable to think it's because i feel outclassed.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 7:43am

mothra wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 7:37am:
Quote:
Quote:

You don;t shut me up, Cods. I just rarelly log in these days. Furtherrthermore, i tend to cease conversation with you because you obsess over little points for days and days and go absolutely nowhere.

As you are doing now.

And again, it was you that started in on me ... most personally ... by telling me what "everybody" thinks of me and generally disecting me because, once again, you have failed to understand what has been said to you.

And drama is not a new thing for you. I've called you on it before. Any drama on this forum, you are slap bang in the middle of. Every single time without fail. Chipping away, usually picking on someone with the weight of numbers on your side. As you are doing to me in this thread, pathetically entreating to FD to agree with you .. although he is being a prize wanker. It doesn't matter, he is against me and that is good enough for you.

Must be a lack of good soaps on telly. You gte all your dram here. And you love it .. util you're called on it ... then you throw massive tantrums that last for days.

Oh boohoo... you do it too.

Others don't pile on you to be on Cods side Roll Eyes

How ridiculous.

They pile on because you are you & they disagree with you.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 7:47am

Gnads wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 7:43am:
Quote:
Quote:

As you are doing now.

How ridiculous.

I didn't say to be on Cods' side. I said Cods piles on with them. She loves it.

And of course they pile on. Biogots are particularly sensitive about their own feelings. No regard whatsover for anyone el\ses, but very proitective of themselves.

It';s generally because the wider community shuns you. You come here and find soli\darity and feel all emboldened, meet someone like me and get very nasty indeed.

You want an echo chamber. I am one of the ones in the way. Of course you hate me. I understand that. I accept it. It is not a threat that you name it. It is understood.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:01am

mothra wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 7:47am:
Quote:
Quote:

As you are doing now.

How ridiculous.

And of course they pile on. Biogots are particularly sensitive about their own feelings. No regard whatsover for anyone el\ses, but very proitective of themselves.

It';s generally because the wider community shuns you. You come here and find soli\darity and feel all emboldened, meet someone like me and get very nasty indeed.

You want an echo chamber. I am one of the ones in the way. Of course you hate me. I understand that. I accept it. It is not a threat that you name it. It is understood.

Grin Grin

Don't be a hypocrite &

Get over yourself.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #127 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:05am

Gnads wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:01am:
Quote:
Quote:

As you are doing now.

How ridiculous.

Grin Grin

Don't be a hypocrite &

Get over yourself.

Tell me, do find is easy and comfortable to express the sentiments you express on here in general society?

I imagine you have to pick your crowd, no?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:09am

mothra wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:05am:
Quote:
Quote:

As you are doing now.

How ridiculous.

Grin Grin

Don't be a hypocrite &

Get over yourself.

Tell me, do find is easy and comfortable to express the sentiments you express on here in general society?

Yes ...... & do you?

I have a circle of friends .... don't you?

Or are you forever on Rocinante charging windmills?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #129 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:12am

Gnads wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:09am:
Quote:
Quote:

As you are doing now.

How ridiculous.

Grin Grin

Don't be a hypocrite &

Get over yourself.

Yes ...... & do you?

Not only are my sentiments welcome amongst my friends, they are acceptable in the work place and amongst the wider community.

Yours are not. That's why you and all the other outcasts come here, to congratulate each other on your bigotry.

This a safe place, right Gonads?

The along comes the like of me. The horror!

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:18am

mothra wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:12am:
Quote:
Quote:

As you are doing now.

How ridiculous.

Grin Grin

Don't be a hypocrite &

Get over yourself.

Yes ...... & do you?

Not only are my sentiments welcome amongst my friends, they are acceptable in the work place and amongst the wider community.

Yours are not. That's why you and all the other outcasts come here, to congratulate each other on your bigotry.

Grin  You casting nasturtiums again. Roll Eyes

"Then along comes me"?  Grin Grin

I reiterate ... get over yourself.

Oh ... & I've asked you this before ....

why the farque do you come here?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:23am

Gnads wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:18am:
mothra wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:12am:
Quote:
Quote:

As you are doing now.

How ridiculous.

Grin Grin

Don't be a hypocrite &

Get over yourself.

Yes ...... & do you?

Grin  You casting nasturtiums again. Roll Eyes

"Then along comes me"?  Grin Grin

I reiterate ... get over yourself.

Oh ... & I've asked you this before ....

why the farque do you come here?

I said 'the likes of me' .. you lot are equally as abusive to the others on here that challenge you.

Why? Because this is the only place you can get away with saying how you feel. The rest of society has out-evolved you.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:28am

Wrong.

And if you think you've "out evolved" anyone I'd suggest you have a wee problem.

Oh .... & answer the question

why are you here?

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #133 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 9:28am

mothra wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 1:07am:
Setanta wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 11:45pm:
Aussie wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 7:24pm:
Another Effendi quote bomb.  Jayzuz.

You've gotta admit it's fricking hilarious watching Mothra with her hatred of the "patriarchy", "toxic masculinity", "rape culture", etc stick up for cultures like Islam or "traditional" aboriginal culture with a straight face. As long as it's not the culture she lives in, it's all OK, I mean it'd be racist not to, yeah? More than OK, it should be respected, admired, treasured. As soon as it's the culture she lives in being discussed, it's toxic. I'll leave the rationality and sanity of a person that can hold two opposing views like that open to dispute. The doublethink, the cognitive dissonance is very strong with Kaiju.

I have never defended inequality, oppression or repression. Not once. Not under any circumstance.

And i'll bet the farm i do a great deal more to combat it than you.

I just don't think everyone who is religious is beneath me ... as you do.

mothra
Please don't waste your energy fighting with colonial convicts chauvinist mentality.
Leave this British gulag and come to US land of freedom where people respect women like you.
Smiley

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 11:43am

capitosinora wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 9:28am:
mothra wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 1:07am:
Setanta wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 11:45pm:
Aussie wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 7:24pm:
Another Effendi quote bomb.  Jayzuz.

You've gotta admit it's fricking hilarious watching Mothra with her hatred of the "patriarchy", "toxic masculinity", "rape culture", etc stick up for cultures like Islam or "traditional" aboriginal culture with a straight face. As long as it's not the culture she lives in, it's all OK, I mean it'd be racist not to, yeah? More than OK, it should be respected, admired, treasured. As soon as it's the culture she lives in being discussed, it's toxic. I'll leave the rationality and sanity of a person that can hold two opposing views like that open to dispute. The doublethink, the cognitive dissonance is very strong with Kaiju.

I have never defended inequality, oppression or repression. Not once. Not under any circumstance.

And i'll bet the farm i do a great deal more to combat it than you.

I just don't think everyone who is religious is beneath me ... as you do.

mothra
Please don't waste your energy fighting with colonial convicts chauvinist mentality.
Leave this British gulag and come to US land of freedom where people respect women like you.
Smiley

I agree. Mothra, let's join Herbie and Bogey over at Stormfront, shall we?

Sorry, FD, but there's just too many apologists and race-traitors here.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print