Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Whistleblower Lawyer - “A Coup has Started” (Read 1654 times)
SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Whistleblower Lawyer - “A Coup has Started”
Reply #30 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 9:11pm

Dnarever wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 8:58pm:
Trashy_Pierre wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 8:50pm:
Dnarever wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 10:15pm:
SerialBrain9 wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 7:45am:
are you smacking deranged?

This is why they sneakily changed the whistleblower rules to allow "hearsay" whistleblowers to lodge a complaint.

they need to replug this hole as it has no legal bearing weight.

take it to a court of law and the case will get thrown out immediately.

"I read it in the failing New York Times and lodged a whistleblower complaint"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

do you even realise how insanely stupid you sound?

maybe not - it was welfare day yesterday so im guessing you got tanked up again which would explain your nonsense and erratic behaviour.

Quote:

Considering how often you are wrong you should not insist on using an insult in the preface of every post.

Quote:
This is why they sneakily changed the whistleblower rules to allow "hearsay" whistleblowers to lodge a complaint.

This is fake news:  First hand knowledge was never a requirement.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/30/politics/donald-trump-inspector-general-whist...

Link: Hearsay in United States Law

Quote:
Hearsay is an out-of-court statement being offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted. The Federal Rules of Evidence prohibit introducing hearsay statements during applicable federal court proceedings

Whistleblower complaints are not a part of any federal court proceeding at that point and indeed it could not be effectively used in a federal trial ? However the standard is lower to be used as sufficient evidence to investigate.

It is a fact that in the whistleblower legislation the requirement for first hand knowledge was never there.

Just shut up you blithering lying idiot.

You'd have to be he stupidest person on the forum and I question if you have some sort of mental disability.

It's the only way I could explain your utter 100% incorrect statements on this forum.

No one could lie this much and live with themselves. So I offer you the courtesy of having a mental disability rather than being the forums biggest liar.

Even bigger than Lyin Ross.

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #31 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 10:30pm

SerialBrain9 wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 9:11pm:
Dnarever wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 8:58pm:
Trashy_Pierre wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 8:50pm:
Dnarever wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 10:15pm:
SerialBrain9 wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 7:45am:

they need to replug this hole as it has no legal bearing weight.

take it to a court of law and the case will get thrown out immediately.

"I read it in the failing New York Times and lodged a whistleblower complaint"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

do you even realise how insanely stupid you sound?

maybe not - it was welfare day yesterday so im guessing you got tanked up again which would explain your nonsense and erratic behaviour.

Quote:

Considering how often you are wrong you should not insist on using an insult in the preface of every post.

Quote:

This is fake news:  First hand knowledge was never a requirement.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/30/politics/donald-trump-inspector-general-whist...

Link: Hearsay in United States Law

Quote:
Hearsay is an out-of-court statement being offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted. The Federal Rules of Evidence prohibit introducing hearsay statements during applicable federal court proceedings

Whistleblower complaints are not a part of any federal court proceeding at that point and indeed it could not be effectively used in a federal trial ? However the standard is lower to be used as sufficient evidence to investigate.

It is a fact that in the whistleblower legislation the requirement for first hand knowledge was never there.

Just shut up you blithering lying idiot.

You'd have to be he stupidest person on the forum and I question if you have some sort of mental disability.

It's the only way I could explain your utter 100% incorrect statements on this forum.

No one could lie this much and live with themselves. So I offer you the courtesy of having a mental disability rather than being the forums biggest liar.

Even bigger than Lyin Ross.

I would never call you a liar, I have no idea if it is just that you are stupid enough to believe the incorrect garbage you post.

What I stated here is 100% correct.

Quote:
Under the ICWPA, an intelligence employee or contractor who intends to report to Congress a complaint or information of "urgent concern" involving an intelligence activity may report the complaint or information to their agency’s inspector general or the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (ICIG). Within a 14-day period, the IG must determine "whether the complaint or information appears credible," and upon finding the information to be credible, thereafter transfer the information to the head of the agency.

IG must determine "whether the complaint or information appears credible,

This is the required benchmark, you may note that there is no requirement that it reached the high bar applied to a federal court case. The reason for that is because it doesn't.

i.e if the evidence is credible it will be passed on for investigation and if not credible it will not be passed on.

The investigation part is where a high evidentiary standard is needed.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #32 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 10:46pm

I see the serial liar, Cereal Brain is once more spreading his bullshit.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #33 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 3:22am

The whole "whistleblower" saga was a ruse - a ploy made up by desperate Dems and once again outplayed by Trump. These people are corrupt and very stupid!

There is and was no there there - nothing. Trump did nothing wrong and the Dems didn't expect Trump to unveil the transcript of his conversation. He was fully within his right actually an obligation as President to ask the President to continue the investigation. I mean it wasn't like he asked for a 145 million donation to secure uranium mining rights! That would have been an impeachable - nay jail-able offence!

Real "whistleblowers" like Julian Assange who expose the truth are on the endangered list.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #34 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 7:33am

Richdude wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 3:22am:
The whole "whistleblower" saga was a ruse - a ploy made up by desperate Dems and once again outplayed by Trump. These people are corrupt and very stupid!

There is and was no there there - nothing. Trump did nothing wrong and the Dems didn't expect Trump to unveil the transcript of his conversation. He was fully within his right actually an obligation as President to ask the President to continue the investigation. I mean it wasn't like he asked for a 145 million donation to secure uranium mining rights! That would have been an impeachable - nay jail-able offence!

Real "whistleblowers" like Julian Assange who expose the truth are on the endangered list.

Trumpkateers in denial.

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 7:36am

Dnarever wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 7:33am:

Trumpkateers in denial.

Read the transcript you blithering idiot.  Cheesy

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #36 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 7:43am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 7:36am:

Trumpkateers in denial.

no they wont read the transcript , they just keep swallowing CNN extrapolations .. its like a sick movie watching them try to engage intellectually and with facts ..

and when they get exposed they trigger out and short circuit .. quite amusing really

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #37 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 7:53am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 7:36am:

Trumpkateers in denial.

You mean the edited reducted non transcript where Trump asks for a favour (his investigations of Biden and Clinton)  in exchange for access to about $400 Million already allocated. i.e. extortion for his personal gain.

Abuse of the office of the President, Extortion. Running a criminal extortion right from the Oval office is just a bad look.

This time everyone is going under the bus and it won't make any difference. Trump will be impeached and if the people at fault the republicans have a minuscule scerick of integrity left they will sack him.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print