Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Protocol (Read 1976 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Protocol
Oct 26th, 2019 at 2:30pm

Any 'Sock' that posts here will be deleted.
Especially any new 'Member' who is a previous member that does not disclose their previous Member Name will be considered a 'Sock'.
All 'unidentified' Socks will have their posts deleted.
As will Trolls.

« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2019 at 2:39pm by Jasin »  

zardozhead.jpg (48 KB | 27 )
zardozhead.jpg

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Protocol
Reply #1 - Oct 26th, 2019 at 4:57pm

I do agree... that anyone taking a new name needs to be up front and advise previous......I dont know about being deleted as its not against the rules...

I also agree its getting out of hand....why have you posted this in travel?....

who ever does it needs to get a life....but then maybe this is their life.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Oct 26th, 2019 at 7:03pm

I've posted it as I have as usual deleted posts by Peckerhead (Troll).
Also deleted posts by Cliff48 - a 'Dirty' Sock who has yet to reveal to me, their true identity. If I don't know em - their posts get deleted. Simples.

Keeps this section smelling fresh like clothes washed with fabric softener.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 8:24am

oh I didnt know you were a deleting post moderator... I will keep that in mind.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 8:41am

yes the sock slamming is getting out of hand..maybe fd needs to rethink the rules on it being ok for socks....

as the gmods must spend all their time chasing them off only to find another pops up......its becoming an epidemic it ruins the whole place..

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 11:44am

Sadly and I sincerely mean that. I've had to delete Cliff48's posts (its a simple efficient act) because although he has been PM'ing me his complaints - he still acts like some scared little weird guy who can't for some reason just tell me who he is?

I've seen other sections ruined by Socks.
My Travel Section is a section that allows you to walk barefoot and free upon grassy lawns with no bindis.
This 'Sock' obviously can't cope with that and can't deal with authority.

I've based my Modding approach on my experience of both dealing with and seeing Setanta & VIC (Gmods) in action.
I follow their lead.

Example: Cods - we all know who CODS is. If Cods came back as 'Tulip' - then I would ask 'who' (although I might have a guess) and you Cods, would VERIFY that you are Tulip. So you're free to post here as Tulip (Cods).

Meerkats: "SIMPLES"  Wink

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 11:54am

cods wrote on Oct 26th, 2019 at 4:57pm:
I do agree... that anyone taking a new name needs to be up front and advise previous......I dont know about being deleted as its not against the rules...

I also agree its getting out of hand....why have you posted this in travel?....

who ever does it needs to get a life....but then maybe this is their life.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yes. It doesn't take too much effort to appear in Welcome and say
"Hi I'm 'It_is_the_Darkness', formerly known as JaSin."
to everyone. Nothing worse than Socks who get upset because we don't treat them like who they were previously.

Nothing worse than the smell of dirty socks in the corner of the room.  Tongue

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 12:12pm

Ok. I'm looking into Banning Cliff48 as he offers nothing but abuse (via PM's ) and an unwillingness to conform and participate in a more constructive manner.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 12:24pm

its only your word jasin  cliff is abusive  we havent seen his posts....

thats dictatorship...

I wont post here again if you do that

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 12:43pm

cods wrote on Oct 27th, 2019 at 12:24pm:
its only your word jasin  cliff is abusive  we havent seen his posts....

thats dictatorship...

I wont post here again if you do that

I won't hold your angle on that against you CODS.
If I was a 'Dictator' than I would delete 'everyones' posts other than mine and corrupt the nature of this Section to my own personal 'themes' (ring a bell about another section?).

As I stipulated - the Posts Cliff48 posted were nothing out of the ordinary to warrant a deletion. But I deleted them because he/she is a SOCK, as stipulated in my opening post. I've been PM'ing with him/her for the last hour(?) now and his/her responses have been dissapointing and basically Troll like with no constructive outcome.

In other words - I gave this Sock a 'Fair Go' way beyond the 3-strike rule and they shot themselves in the foot repeatedly.

In the end, as a Mod - I feel like I have done the right thing and with patience. I'm 'hard' Cods, but I am 'Fair'.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 12:45pm

Here's the latest PM sent to me a few mins ago.
As you can see, I can't be bothered 'playing games' and chasing this Troll to see who he/she is ...unless they pay me (possibly), so to speak.

.JaSin. wrote Today at 12:29pm:
Ok. I've tired of your smelly sock behaviour, now Troll behaviour.

I've stated that I've been participating on this Forum since 2008 on and off (1 year after it started).
You obviously couldn't sink that in and it shows you can't listen (or read).
So I'm no longer interested in dealing with people who shoot themselves in the foot and I've worked in Mental Health for a long time, especially Private Sector where I call the shots - not the patient (who shoots themselves in the foot  Roll Eyes).

I've given you a 'Fair Go' and you've wasted your own time beyond just seeking vain attentions to yourself. Sorry - but go seek somewhere else for that. Unless you want to pay me $100 per PM, where I would be happy to reply to your ADHD needs.

Excuse me now, but I've got to put some washing out.

Cliff48 wrote
impressive comeback for a f'wit so completely wrong.  i wouldn't pay you $1 per day.  you are so completely useless i cant even contemplate your needs

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print