RIP Ayres Rock (Read 30387 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: RIP Ayres Rock
Reply #345 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:37am

Setanta wrote on Oct 27th, 2019 at 11:30pm:
Jasin wrote on Oct 27th, 2019 at 11:23pm:
I understand what you are saying and I agree with such in many things of the world.

But no. I'm not alone in this.
Later I found that 'others' (both sexes) have experienced similar. Many have come away from that place and into ill luck, so to speak - some minor, some worse than I experienced.
Not too dissimilar to people having heart attacks and falling off Uluru - to put into perspective.

...but with Hanging Rock, I just felt at the top of it, that my life had become forfeited. I took a photo for a couple up there and after returning the camera they asked "Are you ok?" Apparently I was sweating profusely, like a cold sweat.
Look into it. I'm not the only one who 'caught the curse' there.

Because they are doing the same thing? Pattern matching anything that they saw as "bad" to the place? I bet every one of them was already primed by the story and therefore it became the focal point for their failures. No-one likes to admit their failure.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Think about it. Why would "one" placed be cursed? Ever been to Babinda? Perhaps it's cursed too? Perhaps people want to believe in shyte and pattern match when it goes along with what they want.

I've been to Babinda 100's of times .... never had a nooky there ... nothing bad ever happened as a result of going there ..... if your inferring about the Devils Pool?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #346 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:40am

freediver wrote on Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:31am:
Quote:
you dont get it freediver ,

the natives do not want racist uninitiated people defiling their place of worship ..

You don't get it. They don't want women or white people up there. And you only make these excuses for them because you think Aborigines are inferior to you.

Quote:
and who could blame them , and for women ,

they are open to spiritual attack from demonic astral beings

LOL, so all you have to do is trot out some idiotic quasi-spiritual gobblydygook and you can justify discarding every principle our society is based on.

I have explained the spiritual reasons and you ridicule and poke foolishly because you are uninitiated and people like you are the reason why ULURU is now closed to people like you

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #347 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:40am

Setanta wrote on Oct 27th, 2019 at 11:36pm:
As I mentioned, Google Babinda, then Black Mountain (Kalkajaka). Australia is full of evil places, or it's not. If it is then I'd have to wonder why Europe is not full of evil places or anywhere else.

Been to Black Mountain too.... wasn't stupid enough to go climbing the large basalt blocks that it comprises of ..... death by misadventure I believe, not cursed.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #348 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:43am

Freediver

Quote:
What need? They go up there because they want to.

Not sure what you think National Parks are for, but removing sick, dying trees would undermine their purpose.

What "maintenance" do you think needs to be done on top of a bare rock?

spiritual cleansing rituals and ceremonies ..

churches have ceremonies as well yes , yet you are uninitiated and therefore ignorant of spiritual matters

hence your frustrations and anger ..

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #349 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:44am

Quote:

the natives do not want racist uninitiated people defiling their place of worship ..

You don't get it. They don't want women or white people up there. And you only make these excuses for them because you think Aborigines are inferior to you.

Quote:

LOL, so all you have to do is trot out some idiotic quasi-spiritual gobblydygook and you can justify discarding every principle our society is based on.

Quote:
of all colours fd all colour  not just white....which you have repeated mentioned...

Black men are allowed to climb the rock cods. White people and women are not. Simple statement of fact. I am not incorrect merely because I fail to mention that they also ban the Japs.

Quote:
and women are not allowed to go to a lot of places in aboriginal lore

Your point is? That all Aborigines are sexist, but we must tolerate their sexism on account of their "noble savage" inferiority and their inability to live up to modern standards?

Quote:
would I be allowed to go into a national park and cut down a TREE.no I wouldnt! and neither would anyone else.....if that tree was sick and needed to be removed then someone would be allowed to get around the law.. and remove it...

But for Ayers rock, it would depend on your gender and the colour of your skin.

i Quote:
ts the same in this case   if the need is there then aboriginal men may climb the rock...

Not sure what you think National Parks are for, but removing sick, dying trees would undermine their purpose.

you sound just like aussie fd....you will twist it to make senses to you and justify what you claim..

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

somewhere the govt or someone has given this group of people the power to make a change to Uluru..

it really isnt much different to you or anyone being given the right to protect your church or monument as you see fit....

I am surprised you havent chained yourself to the sign posts   in protest fd.....it seem to have affected you badly... Sad

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #350 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:44am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:40am:
Quote:

Quote:

I have explained the spiritual reasons and you ridicule and poke foolishly because you are uninitiated and people like you are the reason why ULURU is now closed to people like you

https://www.abc.net.au/news/image/11641628-3x2-700x467.jpg

Explaining that you have these idiotic "spiritual" beliefs about women being inferior is not the same as justifying the government discarding separation of church and state to impose your racist, sexist views on other people.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #351 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:46am

Raven wrote on Oct 27th, 2019 at 11:53pm:
Hands up who supports the government's upcoming religious discrimination bill.

What we have here is a group of Australians exercising their religious beliefs. If you don't like it too f.ucking bad. Contact your local member and demand they vote against the bill.

It is a ridiculous Bill that the terminally offended will use to litigate against anyone causing what they deem offensive about their so called religion.

In other words they will be untouchable & beyond criticism.

It's happening in other areas too.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #352 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:47am

freediver wrote on Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:44am:
Quote:

Quote:

Explaining that you have these idiotic "spiritual" beliefs about women being inferior is not the same as justifying the government discarding separation of church and state to impose your racist, sexist views on other people.

I never said women were inferior , so you simply lie here

this is another manifestation of your frustration and anger

women are vulnerable to demonic spiritual attack and that is why men protect ,

the same reason why some native tribes forbid women playing the didge

because they can open themselves up to spiritual possession

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #353 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:47am

cods wrote on Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:44am:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
of all colours fd all colour  not just white....which you have repeated mentioned...

Black men are allowed to climb the rock cods. White people and women are not. Simple statement of fact. I am not incorrect merely because I fail to mention that they also ban the Japs.

Quote:
and women are not allowed to go to a lot of places in aboriginal lore

Your point is? That all Aborigines are sexist, but we must tolerate their sexism on account of their "noble savage" inferiority and their inability to live up to modern standards?

Quote:
would I be allowed to go into a national park and cut down a TREE.no I wouldnt! and neither would anyone else.....if that tree was sick and needed to be removed then someone would be allowed to get around the law.. and remove it...

But for Ayers rock, it would depend on your gender and the colour of your skin.

i Quote:
ts the same in this case   if the need is there then aboriginal men may climb the rock...

you sound just like aussie fd....you will twist it to make senses to you and justify what you claim..

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

somewhere the govt or someone has given this group of people the power to make a change to Uluru..

it really isnt much different to you or anyone being given the right to protect your church or monument as you see fit....

I am surprised you havent chained yourself to the sign posts   in protest fd.....it seem to have affected you badly... Sad

So you cannot see any fundamental difference between a mountain and a church?

If me and a bunch of old white men wanted to ban all women and black people from Mt Kosciosko so we could go up there every new years eve for some spiritual refreshments without having to worry about tampons and VB cans, would you be reassuring all the hysterical protestors that it is really no different to building a church?

Quote:

You said they were more open to demonic attack. Are you worried about their guts falling out?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #354 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:49am

I look back on this post, which FD started years ago, and see the same characters yelling their same prejudices and feel somewhat happy that I chose to stop arguing with idiots.
When FD first posted his warnings about this he was accused of being alarmist, lying, exaggerating etc.
He was not, he was pretty much spot on the money.
Yet still we have the same closed minded people who initially challenged his assertions as wrong, seeking to justify why they may have been a bit right technically, but are still wrong morally, because it's racist, or insensitive or sexist, WHATEVER!
It is weird living in a post fact world, where opinions are all so many care about.
It seems if you really, really are passionate about something, and you think you are really really good, then facts don't matter.
Maybe facts are just a quasi social/cultural concept?

I did notice none who howled down FD's original post from 2017, actually acknowledged their mistake.
It seems these people are not nearly as "big" as they pretend to be.

Maybe try being a little less certain about stuff, in the end I promise you will look smarter.
Be kind to each other as much as you can muster. Adios.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #355 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:54am

freediver wrote on Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:47am:
Quote:

You said they were more open to demonic attack. Are you worried about their guts falling out?

so you admit you lied , I never said women were inferior , in fact

women are the perfect unmutated human being .

X chromosome female

your frustrations and anger are on display , which is a direct result of racist hateful people like you, being banned from ULURU..

spiritual people do not want you there and so now you are banned .

read the sign .

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #356 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:54am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:14am:
cods wrote on Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:13am:
freediver wrote on Oct 28th, 2019 at 8:45am:
They are literally banning all women and all non-Aboriginal men from Ayers rock. You have repeatedly contradicted this claim cods, but you never follow through. You are confused, and will remain confused until you attempt to explain what you are on about.

Now if it was white men imposing a racist, sexist government policy, you would see it for what it is, but when black men do it you can only imagine that criticism of it must be based on some kind of complex.

Some people only recognise racism if there is a swastika on it to tell them how they should feel.

and women are not allowed to go to a lot of places in aboriginal lore.....get over it....the rock is a symbol of spirituality to aboriginals....for gods sakes fd will they shoot you if you dare to ignore the sign and climb the rock??????....

its the same in this case   if the need is there then aboriginal men may climb the rock...

its only racism in your mind..

also Cods,

there are many places that native men are NOT ALLOWED

research " secret womens business " if any are in doubt

Grin Hindmarsh Island Syndrome ey?  Grin

Secret womens business .... another term made up by whitey.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #357 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 10:33am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:54am:
freediver wrote on Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:47am:
Quote:

so you admit you lied , I never said women were inferior , in fact

women are the perfect unmutated human being .

X chromosome female

your frustrations and anger are on display , which is a direct result of racist hateful people like you, being banned from ULURU..

spiritual people do not want you there and so now you are banned .

read the sign .

Fractured Y Chromosome...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #358 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 10:35am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:47am:
freediver wrote on Oct 28th, 2019 at 9:44am:
Quote:

Quote:

this is another manifestation of your frustration and anger

women are vulnerable to demonic spiritual attack and that is why men protect ,

the same reason why some native tribes forbid women playing the didge

because they can open themselves up to spiritual possession

They must have picked those ideas up from the Muslim teachers...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #359 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 10:37am

"why ULURU is now closed to people like you "

So this 'closure' isn't a closure at all, just a selective closure?  What about the 'ancient law' that forbids anyone from climbing it?

Thanks for your racist and sexist confession..   Cool

FREE OUR ROCK NOW!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 48
Send Topic Print