Bam wrote on Dec 1st, 2019 at 12:34pm:
The_Barnacle wrote on Dec 1st, 2019 at 11:05am:
cods wrote on Nov 30th, 2019 at 1:00pm:
NO IT HASNT...

corruption this is lefties idea of CORRUPTION  Grin Grin Grin

no pets taking MONEY FROM THE CHINESE IN ALDI BAGS IS>>

CORRUPTION 

Clover moore isnt chinese  pets...

they are the ones you need to worry about... when your not wining and dining them for money that is... Wink Wink

Angry Angry Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Angry Angry

It's almost as if cods is trying to silence and deflect from the corruption, forged documents and misleading of parliament by Angus Taylor. Surely that can't be right because that would make cods an ENORMOUS hypocrite.

Another thing about Angus Taylor
We pay politicians well. Angus Taylor is the minister for energy. Surely we should expect that he would concentrate his energy on fulfilling his duties as an Australian government minister rather than playing games by leaking documents to the Daily Telegraph to try and discredit the Lord Mayor of Sydney.

Was his wife considering nominating in the next election for Lord Mayor of Sydney?

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/800x600q90/921/MMZZgZ.jpg

not deflecting at all just trying to see some perspective....

.however  there is more coming out and I am not pleased at all......I too am sick to death of MPs  whoever lining their own pockets and helping their relatives... married or otherwise..[Barnaby} to high positions.... its time they dealt with this....

INTEGRITY it aint... and I am over it!

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Angus Taylor
Reply #196 - Dec 6th, 2019 at 4:06pm

cods wrote on Dec 6th, 2019 at 6:59am:
.however  there is more coming out and I am not pleased at all......I too am sick to death of MPs  whoever lining their own pockets and helping their relatives... married or otherwise..[Barnaby} to high positions.... its time they dealt with this....

The way to deal with this crony corruption is to vote out these corrupt muppets at the next election. Preferably with extreme prejudice to their future careers.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

macman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

australia
Reply #197 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 7:28am

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 3rd, 2019 at 6:02pm:
NO IT HASNT...

CORRUPTION 

they are the ones you need to worry about... when your not wining and dining them for money that is... Wink Wink

It's almost as if cods is trying to silence and deflect from the corruption, forged documents and misleading of parliament by Angus Taylor. Surely that can't be right because that would make cods an ENORMOUS hypocrite.

We pay politicians well. Angus Taylor is the minister for energy. Surely we should expect that he would concentrate his energy on fulfilling his duties as an Australian government minister rather than playing games by leaking documents to the Daily Telegraph to try and discredit the Lord Mayor of Sydney.

Was his wife considering nominating in the next election for Lord Mayor of Sydney?

Codsy, how can you say you are not deflecting when you meet every case of coalition corruption with a hark back to obeid or some other labor figure of 10 years distant memory, without addressing the current case. That is what is called DEFLECTION. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #198 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 7:36am

macman wrote on Dec 7th, 2019 at 7:28am:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 3rd, 2019 at 6:02pm:
NO IT HASNT...

CORRUPTION 

Codsy, how can you say you are not deflecting when you meet every case of coalition corruption with a hark back to obeid or some other labor figure of 10 years distant memory, without addressing the current case. That is what is called DEFLECTION. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

but but but  thats what you guys do all the time.....sheeeese how you forget   abbott.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

to me corruption includes an ALDI BAG.... Grin Grin but of course you guys dont like being reminded of all that do you... Grin Grin  sorry I do like reminding you...its my naughty side....

in the case of dear old Angus  yes he has to go... and he will a BIG reshuffle will fix him........I havent followed him because it was all so petty   but as more comes out    I realise he has dropped the ball.....and guess what pet... I am prepared to admit that.. Smiley Smiley Smiley

it will he a cold day in hell when I see a lefty on here admit one of his side is not a good egg.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #199 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 8:32am

THOMMO ! THOMMO ! THOMMO !

BAD EGG THOMMO !

Grin

NAUGHTY RED!  Grin Grin

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #200 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 8:54am

cods wrote on Dec 7th, 2019 at 7:36am:
it will he a cold day in hell when I see a lefty on here admit one of his side is not a good egg.

Fun fact ... in Norse mythology, Hel is the underworld of the dead. Some Old Norse sources place it in the North, where it is cold.  Grin Grin

Cods, cods, cods ... you never learn, do you? Must be the conservative ossification of the brain. I've said it before, and I will say it again: Never make comments like that on a forum with a search function.

You've been telling these lies for over FIVE YEARS. You've been proven wrong several times, and STILL you LIE. One time you lied like that, you were refuted so hard in a thread where three of the first nine posts were yours that you didn't post in that thread again. Here it is. I won't copy the post, it is too long to post here.

Re: Yet another politician rorts the taxpayer (18/6/2018)

And here's another example that shows just how long you've been telling these LIES and you've been corrected.

Bam wrote on Apr 28th, 2014 at 7:40pm:
cods wrote on Apr 28th, 2014 at 6:32pm:
Bam wrote on Apr 28th, 2014 at 6:11pm:
cods wrote on Apr 28th, 2014 at 5:31pm:
totally shameful...I am disgusted...

slush funds where have I heard that before????..

so do you lefties agree that anyone found by either ICAC or a ROYAL to be corrupt /breaking their own rules/stealing/lying/cheating..you name it?..

needs to be hung out to dry..

or are you only after Lin scalps...which is a shame.

but not entirely unexpected..as I do not recall any lefties being sickened by the Obeid corruptions in fact they didnt like any righty talking about it.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I think you're suffering from the same disease as Sinodinos and others - selective amnesia. There's been loads of condemnation from across the political spectrum denouncing corrupt behaviour in general without regard for political affiliation. You won't find many left-leaning posters defending Obeid.

really perhaps you can post some up.. as you seem to have such a good memory you wont have a bit of trouble finding them will you?

Use the search function and look for "Obeid" and "corrupt"

(Post has been trimmed for brevity.)

Cods, your deflection tactics are well known and have been going on for bloody YEARS.

John Smith wrote on Apr 28th, 2014 at 10:06pm:
cods wrote on Apr 28th, 2014 at 9:29pm:
Peter Freedman wrote on Apr 28th, 2014 at 8:44pm:
Cods, corruption should be ferreted out wherever it exists. Liberal supporters like your good self need to recognise their party is far from clean.

now now Peter when have I ever said they were??????????, fair go you lefties never stop do you, I am one of the few that never stands up for my own side if they do the wrong thing..

since when have you condemned OBEID I have yet to see it?...

in fact the Obeid threads were avoided by every lefty on here..and if their name him and THOMO were brought up just to remind you guys how bad some of your people have been .. didnt they yelp...

at least give me a bit of credit once in a while ..

O'Farrell where did I make excuses for him??>.

yet THOMO all we got were excuse and C&P from the Independent telling us how honest he was and everyone else was guilty bar him..

thats right even his name was spelt wrong.so he must be innocent.... but no mention of him calling himself Jeff Thompson.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

what do you think should happen to OBEID and Mcdonald.??? throw in tripodi  whilst you are thinking about it.... I would like to know what the left think should happen to them..

their crime was a lot worse than the Premiers and it cost him his job..

those guys have no job to lose do they?

so what punishment would you give them?

when the topic is about liberal corruption, why is it that you invest 5 words on the libs, and another 50 on labor or lefties?

you can pretend you condemn libs, and strictly speaking you do, but your constant attempts to deflect to labor and attacking 'lefties' show you for the true hypocrite you are. All you try to do is deflect deflect deflect

how about just condemning the people mentioned in the OP without mentioning labor, just once?   I'm betting you can't do it you're so rusted on.

2014. Grin Grin Grin

Every time you tell these LIES cods, you can expect to be refuted. Every time you DEFLECT, you can expect your hypocrisy to be exposed.

Will you ever learn?

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #201 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 8:58am

Bam wrote on Dec 7th, 2019 at 8:54am:
cods wrote on Dec 7th, 2019 at 7:36am:

Fun fact ... in Norse mythology, Hel is the underworld of the dead. Some Old Norse sources place it in the North, where it is cold.  Grin Grin

Cods, cods, cods ... you never learn, do you? Must be the conservative ossification of the brain. I've said it before, and I will say it again: Never make comments like that on a forum with a search function.

You've been telling these lies for over FIVE YEARS. You've been proven wrong several times, and STILL you LIE. One time you lied like that, you were refuted so hard in a thread where three of the first nine posts were yours that you didn't post in that thread again. Here it is. I won't copy the post, it is too long to post here.

Re: Yet another politician rorts the taxpayer (18/6/2018)

And here's another example that shows just how long you've been telling these LIES and you've been corrected.

Bam wrote on Apr 28th, 2014 at 7:40pm:
cods wrote on Apr 28th, 2014 at 6:32pm:
Bam wrote on Apr 28th, 2014 at 6:11pm:
cods wrote on Apr 28th, 2014 at 5:31pm:
totally shameful...I am disgusted...

slush funds where have I heard that before????..

so do you lefties agree that anyone found by either ICAC or a ROYAL to be corrupt /breaking their own rules/stealing/lying/cheating..you name it?..

needs to be hung out to dry..

or are you only after Lin scalps...which is a shame.

but not entirely unexpected..as I do not recall any lefties being sickened by the Obeid corruptions in fact they didnt like any righty talking about it.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I think you're suffering from the same disease as Sinodinos and others - selective amnesia. There's been loads of condemnation from across the political spectrum denouncing corrupt behaviour in general without regard for political affiliation. You won't find many left-leaning posters defending Obeid.

really perhaps you can post some up.. as you seem to have such a good memory you wont have a bit of trouble finding them will you?

Use the search function and look for "Obeid" and "corrupt"

Cods, your deflection tactics are well known and have been going on for bloody YEARS.

John Smith wrote on Apr 28th, 2014 at 10:06pm:
cods wrote on Apr 28th, 2014 at 9:29pm:
Peter Freedman wrote on Apr 28th, 2014 at 8:44pm:
Cods, corruption should be ferreted out wherever it exists. Liberal supporters like your good self need to recognise their party is far from clean.

now now Peter when have I ever said they were??????????, fair go you lefties never stop do you, I am one of the few that never stands up for my own side if they do the wrong thing..

since when have you condemned OBEID I have yet to see it?...

in fact the Obeid threads were avoided by every lefty on here..and if their name him and THOMO were brought up just to remind you guys how bad some of your people have been .. didnt they yelp...

at least give me a bit of credit once in a while ..

O'Farrell where did I make excuses for him??>.

yet THOMO all we got were excuse and C&P from the Independent telling us how honest he was and everyone else was guilty bar him..

thats right even his name was spelt wrong.so he must be innocent.... but no mention of him calling himself Jeff Thompson.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

what do you think should happen to OBEID and Mcdonald.??? throw in tripodi  whilst you are thinking about it.... I would like to know what the left think should happen to them..

their crime was a lot worse than the Premiers and it cost him his job..

those guys have no job to lose do they?

so what punishment would you give them?

when the topic is about liberal corruption, why is it that you invest 5 words on the libs, and another 50 on labor or lefties?

you can pretend you condemn libs, and strictly speaking you do, but your constant attempts to deflect to labor and attacking 'lefties' show you for the true hypocrite you are. All you try to do is deflect deflect deflect

how about just condemning the people mentioned in the OP without mentioning labor, just once?   I'm betting you can't do it you're so rusted on.

2014. Grin Grin Grin

Every time you tell these LIES cods, you can expect to be refuted. Every time you DEFLECT, you can expect your hypocrisy to be exposed.

Will you ever learn?

Hypocrisy ? Cods?  Nah!!!!!  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #202 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 9:01am

Something she's been doing for YEARS ... and then she has the audacity to lie and say that "lefties" won't condemn corruption. Deflection, hypocrisy and lies are not a good combination.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #203 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 9:20am

What no comment cods?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #204 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 9:31am

Redmond Neck wrote on Dec 7th, 2019 at 9:20am:
What no comment cods?

so you think I am a hypocrite red?..

really or are you like bam  good at words but never come good with the evidence....

she reminds me of mothra.... who points the finger whilst doing the same thing herself... but is so full of herself righteousness   she cant see it... Grin Grin..

show me the links you have red...

I get a bit sensitive about anyone lying about me.....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #205 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 9:32am

Bam wrote on Dec 7th, 2019 at 9:01am:

Something she's been doing for YEARS ... and then she has the audacity to lie and say that "lefties" won't condemn corruption. Deflection, hypocrisy and lies are not a good combination.

happy to be wrong bam  when you show me where a lefty has condemned his/her own side????...

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #206 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 9:37am

cods wrote on Dec 7th, 2019 at 9:31am:
What no comment cods?

really or are you like bam  good at words but never come good with the evidence....

she reminds me of mothra.... who points the finger whilst doing the same thing herself... but is so full of herself righteousness   she cant see it... Grin Grin..

Bam came good with the links so he has you on toast!

Just be a bit careful with your words is my advice, rather than lefties perhaps "some lefties" might have been true !

But as always no one be they left or right read all posts so you cant accuse them if they havent read a particular post !

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #207 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 9:44am

Redmond Neck wrote on Dec 7th, 2019 at 9:37am:
What no comment cods?

Just be a bit careful with your words is my advice, rather than lefties perhaps "some lefties" might have been true !

But as always no one be they left or right read all posts so you cant accuse them if they havent read a particular post !

no pet that bam believing her own words and nobody elses...

why should i be careful  do you read what BAM says about me by any chance... Angry Angry Angry

when i talk leties  of course i refer to those on HERE  who bloody else am I reading.??  no I dont by the Labor party news...

gawd when will you lefties get over yourselves....

this is a discussion forum  everyone has their own opinion...righties are outnumbered here  now... yet we have one very vocal  one juliar.......and all of you come together to her him banned.......yet he does nothing anyone else doesnt do....in fact if you look at bams post when she referrences me....they are usually not NICE... Angry Angry Angry Angry   but its ok red  I will excuse the lefties for being not nice... Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #208 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 9:50am

cods wrote on Dec 7th, 2019 at 9:44am:
What no comment cods?

why should i be careful  do you read what BAM says about me by any chance... Angry Angry Angry

when i talk leties  of course i refer to those on HERE  who bloody else am I reading.??  no I dont by the Labor party news...

this is a discussion forum  everyone has their own opinion...righties are outnumbered here  now... yet we have one very vocal  one juliar.......and all of you come together to her him banned.......yet he does nothing anyone else doesnt do....in fact if you look at bams post when she referrences me....they are usually not NICE... Angry Angry Angry Angry   but its ok red  I will excuse the lefties for being not nice... Angry Angry Angry

Mmmm losing your temper again.

I was trying to suggest you not tar every leftie with the same brush, but you are obviously too pig headed.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #209 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 10:39am

Redmond Neck wrote on Dec 7th, 2019 at 9:50am:
cods wrote on Dec 7th, 2019 at 9:44am:
What no comment cods?

Mmmm losing your temper again.

I was trying to suggest you not tar every leftie with the same brush, but you are obviously too pig headed.

oh as well as being a hypocrite and a liar I am now pig headed.. wow is this good old lefty debating at its best???mmmmmm

how many lefties do I argue with red????...not many as I dont use polsuxs that often.......I am too afraid too......those who do use it    are all the same left or right  its all personal  and abuse........that type of thing upsets  me I would rather not get involved....

this thread is about angus taylor!   not me btw... Angry Angry

but between you few lefties no not all.. its been turned into a cods thread......

now I am being warned on the way I post    because it upsets some lefties..

I fear i have been down this road before....so I guess this is out for me..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print