Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Mohammed robs disabled of $483k (Read 1662 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Mohammed robs disabled of $483k
Reply #15 - Oct 24th, 2019 at 4:08pm

moses wrote on Oct 24th, 2019 at 2:13pm:
Bobby wrote:
Quote:
He is just another religious hypocrite -
we have plenty of Christians who are just as bad too.

There most certainly are heaps of people who falsely claim Christianity (they are disobeying the doctrine of Christ), while committing crimes against their fellow man.

The muzzies are doing no such thing, they are encouraged to hate, thieve from, rape, torture and mass murder the non believers and hypocrite corrupter believer.

Why do people always try and equate the two beliefs as equal in this regard?

John, chapter 11, verse 35,  "Jesus wept".

This, from one of the worst contravenors of Jesus's teaching in his desire to persecute Muslims (and more than likely other religious believers).  This from the creature that has forgotten Matthew 22:35-40:

Quote:
35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #16 - Oct 24th, 2019 at 4:11pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 24th, 2019 at 9:48am:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 24th, 2019 at 4:55am:
Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 23rd, 2019 at 9:17pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 23rd, 2019 at 8:55pm:
30 years ago, it was Italian "thieves".
20 years ago it was Vietnamese/Cambodian "thieves".
10 years ago it was Serbian/Croat/Kosovo "thieves".
Nowadays, it is Muslim "thieves".

Gee,  I wonder if the common thread there is that they are all thieves?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How come this god fearing imbecile thought it was ok to steal from the under privileged in our society ?

He is just another religious hypocrite -

we have plenty of Christians who are just as bad too.

True bobby.

Many Doctors of Divinity too, seem especially bad.

Proverbs 28:13
He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but who so confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

John 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21  But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John 18:37
.....Jesus answered,.....To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

So well put that I posted it many times.
« Last Edit: Oct 24th, 2019 at 6:34pm by Bobby. »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #17 - Oct 24th, 2019 at 6:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 23rd, 2019 at 10:16pm:

Gee,  I wonder if the common thread there is that they are all thieves?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How come this god fearing imbecile thought it was ok to steal from the under privileged in our society ?

Because he thought it would be easy.

The reality is that people think the Government gives away money.  It doesn't.  There is a social contract involved - you are a citizen, we will support you and provide you with social security and you, in return will seek work and be honest in your dealings with us.

The overwhelming majority of migrants get that message.  A minority don't and as I pointed out, that is a minority in each successive group of immigrants.   Some here want to paint it as the reverse.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So some absence of an identifiable muslim immigrant "group" from the past is actually causing these Muslims to steal?

Why has it changed from country-of-origin based groups, to no groups for a long period, to a religious group?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Oct 24th, 2019 at 6:54pm

An Indian working in charge of Stores in a Private Hospital stole $2.3m worth of Medical Equipment out the back door for a few years.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - Oct 24th, 2019 at 7:57pm

freediver wrote on Oct 24th, 2019 at 6:32pm:

The reality is that people think the Government gives away money.  It doesn't.  There is a social contract involved - you are a citizen, we will support you and provide you with social security and you, in return will seek work and be honest in your dealings with us.

The overwhelming majority of migrants get that message.  A minority don't and as I pointed out, that is a minority in each successive group of immigrants.   Some here want to paint it as the reverse.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So some absence of an identifiable muslim immigrant "group" from the past is actually causing these Muslims to steal?

Why has it changed from country-of-origin based groups, to no groups for a long period, to a religious group?

You answer my questions, Freediver, I might answer yours.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Oct 24th, 2019 at 8:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 24th, 2019 at 7:57pm:

Fkwt has kvestions...   Grin Grin Grin and you'd  better anwer them. Oh yes.  Bwian will roll his eyes at you otherwise. Big problem.

Muslim illegals spike crime rates everywhere. Muslims also have their own ideological justification for breaking infidel western laws and ignore rules.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Oct 25th, 2019 at 12:20pm

Frank wrote on Oct 24th, 2019 at 8:08pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 24th, 2019 at 7:57pm:

Fkwt has kvestions...   Grin Grin Grin and you'd  better anwer them. Oh yes.  Bwian will roll his eyes at you otherwise. Big problem.

Muslim illegals spike crime rates everywhere. Muslims also have their own ideological justification for breaking infidel western laws and ignore rules.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Anything of value to add to the thread, Soren?  Nope, it doesn't seem so.  Tsk, tsk, I really wonder why you bother posting.  The innocent electrons don't deserve such torture.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #22 - Oct 25th, 2019 at 12:25pm

Frank wrote on Oct 24th, 2019 at 8:08pm:

Beware of Muslim apologists like Brian.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Oct 25th, 2019 at 2:21pm

Beware of Christian zealots like Bobby   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #24 - Oct 25th, 2019 at 4:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 25th, 2019 at 2:21pm:

At least I know that
the biblical book of Ephesians is in the New Testament.

Grin

Ephesians 6         KJV.

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Oct 26th, 2019 at 7:27pm

You are a retarded 8 year old, Bwian, parroting others because you are simply unable to have an original thought. Thick. full of resentment, ignorant - the Vicky Pollard fat slag with learning difficulties of this forum.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #26 - Oct 26th, 2019 at 8:05pm

Frank wrote on Oct 26th, 2019 at 7:27pm:

You are a retarded 8 year old, Bwian, parroting others because you are simply unable to have an original thought. Thick. full of resentment, ignorant - the Vicky Pollard fat slag with learning difficulties of this forum.

This is about Muslims not our resident Muslim apologist.

A Muslim stole from the disabled.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Oct 26th, 2019 at 8:42pm

Jews steal from the Rich.
Moslems steal from the Poor.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print