Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Mohammed robs disabled of $483k (Read 1654 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Mohammed robs disabled of $483k
Oct 23rd, 2019 at 7:24pm

Melbourne man free on bail after allegedly defrauding NDIS of $483k

7:39pm Oct 19, 2018

Mohammed Omar outside court today. (AAP)

https://www.9news.com.au/national/mohammed-omar-melbourne-man-free-on-bail/c23f8...

Accused of fleecing almost $500,000 from 200 disabled Australians,
Mohammed Omar did his best to hide his face from cameras as he walked from Melbourne Magistrates’ Court today.

Wearing large sunglasses and a Melbourne Demons hat, the 36-year-old refused to answer questions from reporters after being granted bail.
Mr Omar stands accused of making 500 fraudulent transactions against the National Disability Insurance Scheme.

Between June 18 and July 23 he allegedly received $483,000 from unlawful payment requests through Langmann Care.
In the following month, he is accused of trying to steal another $142,000.
Australian Federal Police and the NDIS taskforce raided his Parkville home on Tuesday, seizing luxury watches, a BMW and Toyota Kluger - all believed to have been bought with the allegedly stolen money.

“The investigation commenced after a number of people called the NDIS hotline,” Acting Commissioner Kate Ferry said following the raid.

“The NDIS was set up to help vulnerable people and this is something the AFP take really seriously.”
Charged with dealing in the proceeds of crimes, causing loss to another person and attempting to cause loss to a person, Mr Omar will return to court in January for a Committal Mention.

The NDIS has confirmed that they will reinstate any money stolen from those 200 victims, all of whom are expected to give statements as witnesses.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Mohammed robs disabled of $483k
Reply #1 - Oct 23rd, 2019 at 7:54pm

How come when the federation of Islamic schools stole millions of dollars from childrens education funds, the police never seized any luxury watches or BMWs?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Oct 23rd, 2019 at 7:57pm

freediver wrote on Oct 23rd, 2019 at 7:54pm:
How come when the federation of Islamic schools stole millions of dollars from childrens education funds, the police never seized any luxury watches or BMWs?

Didn't know about that one - however they seem to be good at theft.
Ali Baba and the 40 thieves.
Why did we bring them here?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Oct 23rd, 2019 at 8:02pm

I think Gandalf suggested they might have spent the money on swimming pools. But he never produced any evidence.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Oct 23rd, 2019 at 8:10pm

freediver wrote on Oct 23rd, 2019 at 8:02pm:
I think Gandalf suggested they might have spent the money on swimming pools. But he never produced any evidence.

OK - there are plenty of Muslim thief examples:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4247754/Muslim-Centrelink-fraud-Rebecca...

'No remorse': Millionaire Muslim fraudster who posed as a 'battling single mother' so she could live in public housing cries in court as she loses appeal against home detention

Millionaire Muslim woman Rebecca Khodragha posed as 'battling single mother'
    She was convicted of fraud in 2016 sentenced to three months home detention 
    Khodragha's appeal was thrown out in Parramatta District Court on Wednesday
    The court heard she still lives in public housing and receives Centrelink payment
    Justice Sides said she had an 'absence of remorse' and 'complete lack of insight'

By Lucy Mae Beers For Daily Mail Australia

Published: 14:25 AEDT, 22 February 2017 | Updated: 15:58 AEDT, 22 February 2017

A millionaire Muslim woman who posed as a 'battling single mother' so she could live in public housing for 15 years has had her appeal thrown out of court.

Rebecca Khodragha, 44, appeared at Parramatta District Court on Wednesday to fight her three months home detention sentence, hoping for it to be lightened to community service.

The married mother-of-two, whose husband owns an electrical business which rakes in more than $1million each year, was given the sentence in 2016 when she was convicted of welfare fraud.
Rebecca Khodragha, 44, had her appeal thrown out in court on Wednesday and will now be kicked out of her housing commission apartment
+11

The millionaire Muslim woman had her appeal thrown out in court on Wednesday

The court was previously told that Ms Khodrangha's husband Khaled Sabsabi owned a lucerative electrical contracting business which was registered to the housing commission address.

At the same time Ms Khodrangha was claiming welfare benefits, the couple owned two other investment properties - in Lakemba and Greenacre - which they later sold for a significant profit.

Justice Martin Sides said mother-of-two had an 'absence of remorse' and 'complete lack of insight', and dismissed the appeal.

The court heard that despite the fraud conviction, Ms Khodragha is still living in public housing and receives Centrelink payments.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Oct 23rd, 2019 at 8:55pm

30 years ago, it was Italian "thieves".
20 years ago it was Vietnamese/Cambodian "thieves".
10 years ago it was Serbian/Croat/Kosovo "thieves".
Nowadays, it is Muslim "thieves".

Gee,  I wonder if the common thread there is that they are all thieves?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #6 - Oct 23rd, 2019 at 9:10pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 23rd, 2019 at 8:55pm:

Gee,  I wonder if the common thread there is that they are all thieves?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How about unsavory characters that we've allowed into our country?

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Oct 23rd, 2019 at 9:17pm

How come this god fearing imbecile thought it was ok to steal from the under privileged in our society ?

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #8 - Oct 23rd, 2019 at 10:16pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 23rd, 2019 at 9:17pm:

How come this god fearing imbecile thought it was ok to steal from the under privileged in our society ?

Because he thought it would be easy.

The reality is that people think the Government gives away money.  It doesn't.  There is a social contract involved - you are a citizen, we will support you and provide you with social security and you, in return will seek work and be honest in your dealings with us.

The overwhelming majority of migrants get that message.  A minority don't and as I pointed out, that is a minority in each successive group of immigrants.   Some here want to paint it as the reverse.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Oct 24th, 2019 at 12:03am

The moslem consider himself above the law, of whatever nation or state he lives in.

ISLAM teaches the moslem, ....the laws and tenets of ISLAM inculcate into his psyche;    that the best law, the only law, which the moslem needs to obey, is ISLAMIC law.

"The only one law which needs to spread, it can be here or anywhere else, is Islam."

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1568461314/0#0

And ISLAM makes it lawful for the moslem to lie to, and to deceive anyone, whenever the moslem decides that it is in his interests [of himself or his community], to do so.

The moslem has a 'higher calling'.

Normal rules [the laws of the land] don't apply to him or to anyone in his community.

The moslem is the quintessential human 'white-ant', the underminer and destroyer, of functioning human societies.

Once you invite the moslem and his 'community' into your society, it is only a matter of time, until he and his brothers [given the freedom to act], will eventually undermine and topple all of the public and government institutions of that society,
in order 'to make the society even better with Allah's, ISLAMIC law'.

And, any human casualties [while destroying the society of the disbeliever], is of no consequence to the moslem.

ISLAM teaches him, that non-moslems and their society, have/has no intrinsic value or worth - to anyone.

"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

Quote:

Attack on London 'inevitable'
April 19, 2004

"We don't make a distinction between civilians and non-civilians, innocents and non-innocents.

Only between Muslims and unbelievers.

And the life of an unbeliever has no value.

It has no sanctity."

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/04/19/1082326119414.html?from=storyrhs&oneclick=true

this is an old link, but the article is kosher.

WWW search....

"Muslims are one ummah (community) to the exclusion of all men."

"Believers are friends of one another to the exclusion of all outsiders."

Quote:

Here, for example, are two very illuminating passages from the canonical Life of Mohammed by Ibn Ishaq, as translated by A. Guillaume, and a third passage, from the earliest known Muslim historian.

Ishaq: 204 - "'Men, do you know what you are pledging yourselves to in swearing allegiance to this man [Muhammad]?' 'Yes. In swearing allegiance to him we are pledging to wage war against all mankind.'"

Ishaq:231 - "Muslims are one ummah (community) to the exclusion of all men. Believers are friends of one another to the exclusion of all outsiders."

And here is Al-Tabari, a very early Muslim historian, in book 9, chapter or section 69, reporting words that Muslims believe to have been said by Mohammed himself - "Killing infidels is a small matter to us".

These texts are not fossils from a distant past. They are not dead letters. They are still 'live' and carry tremendous weight in the imagination and practice of many Muslims around the world.
...DDA

WWW search

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #10 - Oct 24th, 2019 at 4:55am

He is just another religious hypocrite -
we have plenty of Christians who are just as bad too.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Oct 24th, 2019 at 4:58am

Yadda wrote on Oct 24th, 2019 at 12:03am:

The moslem consider himself above the law, of whatever nation or state he lives in.

I wonder if Mohammed Omar stole from other Muslims?
Also - they were disabled people!

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #12 - Oct 24th, 2019 at 9:48am

Bobby. wrote on Oct 24th, 2019 at 4:55am:

True bobby.

Many Doctors of Divinity too, seem especially bad.

Proverbs 28:13
He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

John 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21  But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John 18:37
.....Jesus answered,.....To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #13 - Oct 24th, 2019 at 11:24am

Great post Yadda.

I hope master Light sees it.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Oct 24th, 2019 at 2:13pm

Bobby wrote:
Quote:

There most certainly are heaps of people who falsely claim Christianity (they are disobeying the doctrine of Christ), while committing crimes against their fellow man.

The muzzies are doing no such thing, they are encouraged to hate, thieve from, rape, torture and mass murder the non believers and hypocrite corrupter believer.

Why do people always try and equate the two beliefs as equal in this regard?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print