Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The Right think the Left are bears? (Read 1641 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The Right think the Left are bears?
Reply #30 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 9:11pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:11pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:03pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 7:12pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 7:11pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 6:45pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 6:01pm:
Using bear mace is a pretty low act even for a Trumpard....Trump is empowering the far right whom are becoming more vocal and extreme in defence of their President....What does anyone see in this bloated dickhead anyway???

Huh Huh Huh

Both ANTIFA and the alt right have been using bear mace on one another since they started squaring off. I suggest you look at the videos on youtube. This is old news.

Doesn't make it acceptable Mr Hammer....Why would anyone get so worked up trying to defend the actions of any dickhead politician???

Huh Huh Huh

I'm just trying to work out why  the sudden outrage? Fake news again. It's not really about Trump. These riots started because Trump got in but it goes deeper than that. It's everything from freedom of speech, race, religion etc etc. the US is a very divided place. It will go off one day.

I recon there was outrage when a red neck rammed his Charger into a group of protesters Mr Hammer....To many in America it is all about Trump....What I don't understand is why anyone would defend Donald Trump or concern themselves with pointless protests and counter protests???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

There was plenty of protest before the charger incident. The left are outraged because Trump got in and the right is outraged at the lefts reaction. That's what I think. The way certain people have reacted to Trump has certainly opened my eyes. The US population is at odds with it's future direction. It's happening all over the western world. The left want a global world and the right don't.

The leftards just don't get that Mr Trump's trying to bring everybody together, Homo. I mean, there are good and bad people on both sides, right?

If that's not a statement of solidarity, I don't know what is.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 9:15pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:55pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 5:31pm:
These leftist vermin make milkshakes of crap and piss and throw it on people.

Miam miam.

You are lappin' that up,  Ms Deformity.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #32 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 10:00pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:44pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:42pm:
Using bear mace is a pretty low act even for a Trumpard....Trump is empowering the far right whom are becoming more vocal and extreme in defence of their President....What does anyone see in this bloated dickhead anyway???

Huh Huh Huh

Both ANTIFA and the alt right have been using bear mace on one another since they started squaring off. I suggest you look at the videos on youtube. This is old news.

Doesn't make it acceptable Mr Hammer....Why would anyone get so worked up trying to defend the actions of any dickhead politician???

Huh Huh Huh

I'm just trying to work out why  the sudden outrage? Fake news again. It's not really about Trump. These riots started because Trump got in but it goes deeper than that. It's everything from freedom of speech, race, religion etc etc. the US is a very divided place. It will go off one day.

I recon there was outrage when a red neck rammed his Charger into a group of protesters Mr Hammer....To many in America it is all about Trump....What I don't understand is why anyone would defend Donald Trump or concern themselves with pointless protests and counter protests???

There was plenty of protest before the charger incident. The left are outraged because Trump got in and the right is outraged at the lefts reaction. That's what I think. The way certain people have reacted to Trump has certainly opened my eyes. The US population is at odds with it's future direction. It's happening all over the western world. The left want a global world and the right don't.

Trump is isolating America from it's allies whilst sucking up to Saudi Arabia, Russia and other dictatorships whom he has an interest....Do you think this benefits America or Donald Trump mate???

which allies would that be.

Germany. France and Canada for starters....Trump has a problem with leaders who are not Authoritarian???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #33 - Oct 23rd, 2019 at 5:47am

philperth2010 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 10:00pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:44pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:42pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Huh Huh Huh

Trump is isolating America from it's allies whilst sucking up to Saudi Arabia, Russia and other dictatorships whom he has an interest....Do you think this benefits America or Donald Trump mate???

which allies would that be.

Germany. France and Canada for starters....Trump has a problem with leaders who are not Authoritarian???

Huh Huh Huh

Australia too until he didn't have a personal issue with our Prime Minister, that how petty Trump is and the lengths he'll go for ego.

Just ask Mr Trunbull, he knows all about it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print