Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ISLAM is 22 cults in one (Read 778 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
ISLAM is 22 cults in one
Oct 21st, 2019 at 2:40pm

ISLAM is 22 cults in one

mortimer.....a man [or woman] of lists.

Quote:

mortimer says      

Oct 19, 2019 at 12:24 pm

Islam is 22 cults in one:
-a death cult,
a rape cult,
an honor-killing cult,
an extortion cult,
a plunder cult,
a censorship cult,
a misogyny cult,
a lie cult,
a pedophilia cult,
a sadomasochistic cult,
an obsessive-compulsive cult,
a supremacism cult,
a Jew hatred cult,
a Christianophobia cult,
a male chauvinist cult,
an inbreeding cult,
an obscurantism cult,
a superstition cult,
a personality cult,
a cruelty to animals cult,
a group-think cult,
a suicide cult.

Wow! 22 cults in one!

Where do we sign up? (sarc/off)

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/10/the-ahmadis-not-so-true-islam#comment-2162574

obscurantism = = the practice of preventing the facts or full details of something from becoming known.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: ISLAM is 22 cults in one
Reply #1 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 3:13pm

Christianity is 23 cults in one

Christianity is 23 cults in one:
a death cult,
a rape cult,
a honour-killing cult,
an extortion cult,
a plunder cult,
a censorship cult,
a misogyny cult,
a lie cult,
a paedophilia cult,
a sadomasochistic cult,
an obsessive-compulsive cult,
a supremacist cult,
an anti-Semitic cult,
an Islamophobia cult,
a male chauvinist cult,
an inbreeding cult,
an obscurantist cult,
a superstition cult,
a personality cult,
a cruelty to animals cult,
a group-think cult,
a suicide cult,
a Psuedo-Cannibalistic cult.

Wow! 23 cults in one!

Where do we sign up?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Oct 21st, 2019 at 7:02pm by Brian Ross »  

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 3:26pm

'In the day', the ancient Philistines sacrificed their children to Molech [a demon].

While the modern 'Philistines' too, sacrifice their children to their still existent deity.

Today, the modern 'Philistines' call him Allah.

Quote:

"Moderate" Palestinian Authority TV:

'Palestinian children created to fertilize the land with their blood'

"Our children are our glory and honor,

they were created to be fertilizer for the land of Palestine,

and for our pure land to be saturated with their blood."

- WWW search

Quote:

"....the death of those who are killed for the cause of God gives more impetus to the cause, which continues to thrive on their blood."

- ISLAMIC scholar, Sayyid Qutb, .......PROMOTING, JUSTIFYING, ISLAM's VIOLENT JIHAD

"Allah Akbar!!!!"
  ['Allah, is greater!']

THE DEATH CULT....

Quote:
"We love death.
The US loves life.
That is the difference between us two."

- Osama bin Laden, November 2001

Quote:
"The Jews love life, .....they love life and we love death."

Hezbollah’s Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah

Quote:
".....On the one hand, Israeli culture values life in all its aspects, including the sanctity of the life of others. Their soldiers take risks to spare civilians on the other side, unprecedented in the history of warfare. Aware of Israeli inhibitions, Jihadi groups use their own people as human shields in fighting the Israelis.
Over the last few years, these Jihadi groups have developed a full-blown death cult in which they raise their children to want to die killing others."

Quote:
"We have discovered how to hit the Jews where they are the most vulnerable. The Jews love life, so that is what we shall take away from them. We are going to win, because they love life and we love death."

Hezbollah’s Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah

Quote:
"Our blood is cheap compared with the cause which has brought us together and which at moments separated us, but shortly we will meet again in heaven…"

Yasser Arafat (Maariv, Oct. 4, 1996)

Quote:
"Why do other people love life, while we love death and violence, slaughter and suicide, and [even] call it heroism and martyrdom?"

Tunisian intellectual Al-Afif Al-Akhdar

Those "...we love death" quotes, above, were sourced here...
http://www.theaugeanstables.com/2006/08/02/501/

WWW search....
jihad - "we love death"

WWW search....
muslims "we love death"

And THE SOURCE, of the 'inspiration' for the mujaheddin love of their own death ???

It is, the Koran !

THE DEATH CLAUSE IN THE CONTRACT, OF ALLEGIANCE TO ALLAH's RELIGION...

"Say: "...If ye think that ye are friends to Allah, to the exclusion of (other) men, then express your desire for Death, if ye are truthful!"  "
Koran 62.06

....n.b.    Koran 62.06 is admonishing the believer, that his only true love, in this life [if he is a true moslem], is to die, fighting in Allah's cause. !!!

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 4:27pm

islam was founded on the death cult principle.

The short bent dick, coward, pedophile, rapist, torturer and mass murderer muhammad meant it to be just that.

The spread of islam by violence was muhammads' aim.

You converted or died, women and kids were taken as sex slaves, the right to rape them enshrined in the qur'an, war booty enshrined in the qur'an, torture and murder enshrined in the qur'an, child sex enshrined by islamic jurisprudence.

islam is a satanic death cult which worships a reinvented pagan moon god allah.

One quarter of the people on earth belong to this putrid evil death cult.

Revelations 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Ring any bells when we look at the depravities of our muzzies right now, the worlds terrorists, the worlds refugees, the worlds worst by killing their own kids in the 100s of 1000s with war, starvation and refugee trauma.

The worlds' worst people always practicing beheading and burning alive fellow human beings as a sacrifice to their moon god allah.

An evil depraved death cult 100% supported and encouraged by our lunatic leftards world wide.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 7:37pm

moses wrote on Oct 21st, 2019 at 4:27pm:

.....islam is a satanic death cult which worships a reinvented pagan moon god allah.

.......The worlds' worst people always practicing beheading and burning alive fellow human beings as a sacrifice to their moon god allah.

An evil depraved death cult 100% supported and encouraged by our lunatic leftards world wide.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1568461314/0#0
Quote:

I'm not lying.

....when i assert that ISLAM is a deceitful, vicious, and murderous death cult.

And when i assert that moslems, are the willing followers of that deceitful, vicious, and murderous death cult.

If they were not [willing],      ....moslems would denounce ISLAM, and abandon ISLAM.

But they do not.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 7:54pm

Christianity was founded on the death cult principle.

The short bent dick, coward, peadophile, rapist, torturer and mass murderers, the followers of Christ meant it to be just that.

The spread of Christianity by violence was the aim of the leaders of that religion.

You converted or died, women and kids were taken as sex slaves, the right to rape them enshrined in the Bible, war booty enshrined in the Bible, torture and murder enshrined in the Bible, child sex enshrined by Christianity.

Christianity is a satanic death cult which worships a reinvented pagan moon god Yahweh inherited from the Jews.

Revelations 6:8:
Quote:
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Ring any bells when we look at the depravities of Christians throughout it's history? Creators of the world's refugees, the worlds worst by killing their own in the 100s of 1000s with war, starvation and refugee trauma.

The world's worst people always practising the massacre of fellow human beings as a sacrifice to their moon god Yahweh.

An evil depraved death cult 100% supported and encouraged by our lunatic Rightards world wide.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 8:44pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 21st, 2019 at 7:54pm:

...Christianity is a satanic death cult which worships a reinvented pagan moon god Yahweh inherited from the Jews...

Brian is a "a Doctor of Divinity".

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1487646898/242#242
Quote:

I don't have a Doctorate (PhD), Soren.

However, I do have a Doctor of Divinity.

What an august fraternity, to be, a Doctor of Divinity.

august = = inspiring respect and admiration.

/sarc off

« Last Edit: Oct 21st, 2019 at 9:38pm by Yadda »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #7 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 9:31pm

The short bent dick, coward, peadophile, rapist, torturer and mass murderers, the followers of Christ meant it to be just that.

The spread of Christianity by violence was the aim of the leaders of that religion.

You converted or died, women and kids were taken as sex slaves, the right to rape them enshrined in the Bible, war booty enshrined in the Bible, torture and murder enshrined in the Bible, child sex enshrined by Christianity.

Christianity is a satanic death cult which worships a reinvented pagan moon god Yahweh inherited from the Jews.

Quote:
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Ring any bells when we look at the depravities of Christians throughout it's history? Creators of the world's refugees, the worlds worst by killing their own in the 100s of 1000s with war, starvation and refugee trauma.

The world's worst people always practising the massacre of fellow human beings as a sacrifice to their moon god Yahweh.

An evil depraved death cult 100% supported and encouraged by our lunatic Rightards world wide.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You changed it Brian. Why?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 10:20pm

Why ?

Perhaps, because, brian is a practitioner, of the cult of obscurantism ?

Dictionary;
obscurantism = = the practice of preventing the facts or full details of something from becoming known.

There are a few of them present on this forum, imo.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 10:45pm

Dictionary;

Proverbs 28:13
He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

John 3:20
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

1 John 1:5
This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #10 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 11:39am

freediver wrote on Oct 21st, 2019 at 9:31pm:

Quote:

You changed it Brian. Why?

When you answer my questions, FD, I might answer yours.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #11 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 11:41am

Yadda wrote on Oct 21st, 2019 at 10:20pm:

Why ?

Perhaps, because, brian is a practitioner, of the cult of obscurantism ?

Nope, I am completely open about what I believe in, Yadda.  Now run along, back to your little kiddies' playground, where you belong with all your little friends.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 2:34pm

Many men committed all manner of evil while calling themselves Christians.

However if we are truthful, we see that Christ actually foretold this would happen:

Mark 7:7  Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

(They are worshiping Christ futilely because they were teaching their own commandments as the doctrine

Matthew 7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

(Not everyone who professes Christianity shall be accepted, only people who have done the will of God are accepted)

Matthew 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

(They will claim to have done many wonderful things in the name of Christ)

Matthew 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

(Christ does not accept them, they are rejected as workers of iniquity, these people are simply not Christians)

Now we see the lunatic leftards deliberately lying about this fact, always frothing at the mouth with putrid hatred of the whiteman and Christianity.

But true Christians take heart as these loony purveyors of hate and malice were also foretold by Christ.

Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

(True Christians are blessed by the Spirit of Righteousness when the lunatic liars mouth their lies.)

So the genuine doctrine of Christianity comes out unscathed in this matter.

Now get to the muslims.

Their doctrine 100% is based on every depravity known to mankind.

When muslims commit the most depraved of human rights atrocities against their fellow man in the name of allah, they 100% are obeying the filth and depravity in the qur'an.

So the truth is that men who commit atrocities are completely disobeying the teachings of Christ.

muslims who commit the foulest most evil of deeds, are 100% obeying the teachings of muhammad and the filth and perversion in the qur'an.

That is the reason the lunatic leftards lie like they do,  they hate Christians particularly white ones, they see the filth of islam as an aide in their quest to destroy us from the inside.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 2:50pm

Quote:

......I am completely open about what I believe in, Yadda.

brian,

Will you accept as true,          the proposition that we see many, many moslems who are living in the West [many who are regarded as de-facto spokesmen for the moslem community],
misrepresenting their religion, to local non-moslems ?

Pretending that [i.e. making public statements which suggest that] ISLAM has always been a benign faith, which is peaceable and tolerant of others ?

Dictionary;
benign = =
1 genial and kindly.
2 favourable; not harmful.

e.g.
Persons like Ali Kadri - Islamic Council of Queensland vice-president.

and, Yassmin Abdel-Magied - media personality and social commentator.

Whereas, within moslem communities, we see    CONTRARY    examples like this.....

In the UK [mosque leaders speaking to moslem parents, in the UK].....

WWW search....
undercover mosque,     if a girl doesn't wear hijab, we hit her

WWW search....
undercover mosque,     children should be hit if they don't pray

An Australian citizen born in Sydney......
WWW search....
"The peak, the pinnacle, the crest, the highest point, the pivot, the summit of Islam is jihad,"

WWW search....
"Kaffir is the worst word ever written, a sign of infidelity, disbelief, filth, a sign of dirt."

WWW search....
"Put in their soft, tender hearts the zeal of jihad and a love of martyrdom."

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

The Koran, promoting hatred and violence, against no-moslems, who reject ISLAM....

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred...."
Koran 58.22

"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers."
Koran 9.23

"....take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends....
......he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them."
Koran 5.51

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

and on, and on, and on.....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print