Re: Barbra Streisand
Reply #60 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:18pm

aquascoot wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:04pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:03am:
aquascoot wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 7:18am:
Fat Steve and fat Janine are never going to read that

They glanced at the idiot box every now and then and hear a 5 second sound bite
All they have to go on is the body language of the players on TV

That's what we've been saying for years. 

The most uneducated and ignorant of voters are what make up Trump's base.

The more intelligent can see through his lies, can see that his policies haven't worked and he's either trying to take credit for the work of others, or simply bullshiting about his achievements.

These are the same people who are so easily redpilled when they do go online and see the QAnon rubbish.

There is a big contingent of these stupid dumb-dumbs on here too, posting conspiracies and projecting their own stupidity and logical fallacies and failings onto others.

I'm glad you can see it too Scoot.

But it's concerning that while you appear to be above all of that, you still sing from the same song sheet as them.  Is it really Alpha of you to be such a follower, such a cultist?  That seems pretty weak and beta of you there...

I can see that.
Trump can see that.
Trump dumbs his message down to the level of a 4 th grader,
He does this to connect to people.

The left including yourself point out to Steve and janeen that they are dumb bigots and deplorable.

That's not how you connect to people.

Of course not. The leftards just don't get that you relate to the bigots by saying you'll BUILD THE WALL and LOCK THEM UP and SEND THEM BACK and ban them UNTIL WE CAN WORK OUT WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.

They're rapists, murderes, they bring in drugs and SOME, I assume, ARE GOOD PEOPLE.

That's how you relate to Fat Steve and Janeen, dear.

You have to stay positive, no?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:38pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:18pm:
aquascoot wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:04pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 8:03am:
aquascoot wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 7:18am:
Fat Steve and fat Janine are never going to read that

They glanced at the idiot box every now and then and hear a 5 second sound bite
All they have to go on is the body language of the players on TV

That's what we've been saying for years. 

The most uneducated and ignorant of voters are what make up Trump's base.

The more intelligent can see through his lies, can see that his policies haven't worked and he's either trying to take credit for the work of others, or simply bullshiting about his achievements.

These are the same people who are so easily redpilled when they do go online and see the QAnon rubbish.

There is a big contingent of these stupid dumb-dumbs on here too, posting conspiracies and projecting their own stupidity and logical fallacies and failings onto others.

I'm glad you can see it too Scoot.

But it's concerning that while you appear to be above all of that, you still sing from the same song sheet as them.  Is it really Alpha of you to be such a follower, such a cultist?  That seems pretty weak and beta of you there...

I can see that.
Trump can see that.
Trump dumbs his message down to the level of a 4 th grader,
He does this to connect to people.

The left including yourself point out to Steve and janeen that they are dumb bigots and deplorable.

That's not how you connect to people.

Of course not. The leftards just don't get that you relate to the bigots by saying you'll BUILD THE WALL and LOCK THEM UP and SEND THEM BACK and ban them UNTIL WE CAN WORK OUT WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.

They're rapists, murderes, they bring in drugs and SOME, I assume, ARE GOOD PEOPLE.

That's how you relate to Fat Steve and Janeen, dear.

You have to stay positive, no?

Well fat José and Lucia want them deported also and they didn't need trump to tell them.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 9:49pm

KiMattyfisk wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 7:24pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 7:00pm:
Quote:
Frank wrote on Oct 21st, 2019 at 11:14pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 21st, 2019 at 10:55pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 21st, 2019 at 7:10pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 21st, 2019 at 4:22pm:

Fat Steve and Janeen love this sort of thing because they grew up watching reality TV. They can't understand why Mr Trump hasn't been fired from the White House yet, but then they watch Fox News and get told it was all FAKE news to begin with.

That's the heart of your despicable stupidity and recurrent failure to read the times you live in, idiotic Paki - your abiding contempt for people. A true Marxist sh!te. A dam Walter Ulbricht, you are!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
https://thepeoplescube.com/Avatars/159739_1461054434.jpg

Now now, I'm just saying what Aquascoot's said.

Besides, you said Mr Trump was going to bring on the revolution. You even quoted Zizek.

Who's a jolly boy then?

Grin Grin Grin

Only your ilk takes  Zizek seriously.

Only your ilk ever referenced him. My ilk thought this was a jolly hoot.

You?

Huh??

Yes indeed. Something happened to you during the 2016 erection, dear boy. Call it crazy, call it love (for the people). I hate to say it, dear, but you became - forgive me here - a leftard.

Oh, you quoted Zizek, Marx, Lenin, the lot. Anything to appear hip and Kool and with "the people". You'd turned off the elites, you see. I imagine it happens all the time, old boy. People read the Spectator and...

Well, you know. Elitist old fools like to pretend they're all open and unblocked. Let your hair out. Tune in, turn off, drop out. We've all done it at some point, dear chap. There's nothing to be ashamed of.

Ageing playboy property developers like Mr Trump have that effect on people.

Good thing you came to your senses after the erection, no?

Incoherent.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 10:33pm

Frank wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 9:49pm:
Quote:

Fat Steve and Janeen love this sort of thing because they grew up watching reality TV. They can't understand why Mr Trump hasn't been fired from the White House yet, but then they watch Fox News and get told it was all FAKE news to begin with.

That's the heart of your despicable stupidity and recurrent failure to read the times you live in, idiotic Paki - your abiding contempt for people. A true Marxist sh!te. A dam Walter Ulbricht, you are!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Besides, you said Mr Trump was going to bring on the revolution. You even quoted Zizek.

Who's a jolly boy then?

Grin Grin Grin

You?

Huh??

Yes indeed. Something happened to you during the 2016 erection, dear boy. Call it crazy, call it love (for the people). I hate to say it, dear, but you became - forgive me here - a leftard.

Oh, you quoted Zizek, Marx, Lenin, the lot. Anything to appear hip and Kool and with "the people". You'd turned off the elites, you see. I imagine it happens all the time, old boy. People read the Spectator and...

Well, you know. Elitist old fools like to pretend they're all open and unblocked. Let your hair out. Tune in, turn off, drop out. We've all done it at some point, dear chap. There's nothing to be ashamed of.

Incoherent.

Oh, dear. That's no-speaka-da-English again, old boy.

You can do better than that, shurely.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Oct 23rd, 2019 at 6:29pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 10:33pm:
Quote:

Who's a jolly boy then?

Grin Grin Grin

You?

Huh??

Incoherent.

Take out whatever is in your mouth, gather your thought if you can and try not to speak to the foggy allusions that crowd your addled mind, Paki.

There's ten rupee in it for you. Try.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Oct 23rd, 2019 at 7:12pm

Frank wrote on Oct 23rd, 2019 at 6:29pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 10:33pm:
Quote:

Who's a jolly boy then?

Grin Grin Grin

You?

Huh??

Incoherent.

Take out whatever is in your mouth, gather your thought if you can and try not to speak to the foggy allusions that crowd your addled mind, Paki.

There's ten rupee in it for you. Try.

Verily I say unto you, they shall blame the mouths of others for the blockage in their ears and stool. They shall speak as if their tongues were trapped in their brethren's rectums like two dogs stuck together in the street.

Lo! Their words are groans as if they burnt in hell, their stool fit to burst from their bowels. Assimilate them! Bring them peace! Deliver them truth!

With love, their tongues shall soften and their groans turn to gasps. Their dull blunten repetition may never cease, but one may endure their shrieks in steadfast equanimity, onwards and upwards ever more.

Charge them ten rupees for your time.

« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2019 at 7:17pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print