Tulsi Gabbard (Read 3694 times)
SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Tulsi Gabbard
Reply #30 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 7:23am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 6:58am:

Hillary Gets SMACKED By Tulsi Gabbard

it just shows that Hillary is still running the DNC and trying to taking out opponents who are going up against her preferred candidates who will do her bidding.

of-course-dear.jpg (106 KB | 9 )
of-course-dear.jpg

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #31 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 10:07am

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/21/trump-gabbard-clinton-russian-agent-053...

Trump defends Gabbard after Clinton claims she's a Russian asset

“She’s accusing everyone of being a Russian agent,” the president said of his 2016 general election opponent.

Democratic presidential candidate, Rep. Tulsi Gabbard. | Brian Blanco/Getty Images

By QUINT FORGEY

10/21/2019 01:51 PM EDT

President Donald Trump on Monday defended Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard against Hillary Clinton’s accusation that the Democratic congresswoman’s presidential campaign is being bolstered by the Russian government.

“She’s accusing everyone of being a Russian agent,” Trump told reporters of his 2016 general election opponent.

“These people are sick. There’s something wrong with them,” he said, arguing that Clinton’s controversial comments would aid Gabbard’s White House bid.

Story Continued Below
Republicans in recent days have criticized the former secretary of State and Democratic presidential nominee for remarks she made on a podcast with David Plouffe, former President Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign manager.

During that interview, Clinton claimed that Russian operatives have “got their eye on somebody who’s currently in the Democratic primary, and they’re grooming her to be the third-party candidate.” Nick Merrill, a Clinton spokesman, later confirmed that she was referring to Gabbard.

“She’s the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far, and that’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up because she’s also a Russian asset,” Clinton told Plouffe, referring to the 2016 Green Party presidential nominee whose candidacy some Democrats complain contributed to Trump’s victory.

Gabbard has denounced Clinton’s charges in a series of tweets and a video statement, blasting her as “the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long.”

Although Gabbard remains an active participant in the Democratic nominating contest and has appeared in three televised debates, she is the subject of widespread skepticism within the party for her support among fringe conservatives and frequent mentions in Russian media and propaganda.

Story Continued Below

Democrats have also condemned Gabbard’s past anti-LGBT rhetoric, as well as her isolationist foreign policy perspectives and 2017 meeting with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad — whom she has declined to label a war criminal despite the dictator’s use of chemical weapons to attack his own people.

But there exists no public documentation to substantiate assertions regarding the Kremlin’s backing of Gabbard’s campaign, and some Democrats have dismissed Clinton’s interview as a distraction amid a heated primary battle.

“I don't know what the basis is for that,” Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg told CNN on Sunday, when pressed on whether Gabbard is a Russian asset.

“I think statements like that ought to be backed by evidence,” the South Bend mayor added.

Trump had previously weighed in on the feud between Clinton and Gabbard over the weekend, referencing allegations of his own allegiance to Moscow and his genial relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“So now Crooked Hillary is at it again! She is calling Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard ‘a Russian favorite,’ and Jill Stein ‘a Russian asset,’” he tweeted Saturday. “As you may have heard, I was called a big Russia lover also (actually, I do like Russian people. I like all people!). Hillary’s gone Crazy!”

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #32 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 11:02am

https://www.westernjournal.com/clinton-backs-potential-face-face-gabbard-rep-s-c...

Clinton Backs Out of Potential Face-to-Face with Gabbard After Rep.'s Cutthroat Tweet

y C. Douglas Golden
Published October 20, 2019 at 7:53am
Hillary Clinton apparently has a scheduling conflict that prevents her from attending Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Summit in Washington this week.

It’s just a coincidence this “scheduling conflict” allows Clinton to dodge the chance she will come face to face with Rep. Tulsi Gabbard.

According to the New York Post, Clinton was a last-minute scratch from the three-day event, which is scheduled for Monday to Wednesday at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.

While Clinton apparently justified it by telling friends her recusal had to do with former Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen speaking, Nielsen’s participation wasn’t exactly a last-minute decision.

A petition opposing Nielsen’s participation had been circulating since at least Tuesday, when it had 40,000 signatures, according to Newsweek. Yet Clinton’s name and photo weren’t removed from the event’s website until Friday, according to Townhall.

The timing is telling.

During an appearance Thursday on “Campaign HQ,” a podcast hosted by former Obama aide David Plouffe, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee floated a theory that a certain candidate in the 2020 Democratic field was essentially a pawn of the Kremlin.

“I’m not making any predictions but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate,” Clinton said, according to Fox News.

“She’s the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far.”

It was pretty obvious whom she was referring to.

Earlier in the week, Lisa Lerer of The New York Times claimed Rep. Gabbard was receiving undue attention from Russian state media and its botnets on Twitter.

Lerer also noted that the Hawaii congresswoman had received positive attention from fringe figures like white nationalists David Duke and Richard Spencer. She’s also received positive attention from the right — and, Lerer claimed, from the Kremlin — for her anti-interventionist views, including in Syria.

Lerer’s piece made it clear that there was “no evidence of coordination between these [Russian] networks and the campaign itself.” Furthermore, as Reason noted, the article relies on a debunked theory that the hashtag #KamalaHarrisDestroyed — referring to Gabbard’s famous takedown of the California senator during the second round of Democratic debates — had been amplified by Russian botnets on Twitter.

As for Russian state media attention, Reason’s Christian Britschgi may have put it best: “So a candidate focused on criticizing U.S. foreign policy is getting mentioned about once every four days by outlets that also spend a lot of time criticizing U.S. foreign policy. This strikes me as falling short of a full-blown influence operation. The fact that Gabbard is polling poorly despite all that coverage from RT and Sputnik suggests this is, at worst, a rather ineffectual conspiracy to disrupt and divide Democrats.”

In an unfortunate game of telephone, then, a Times article that relied on a disproven theory was regurgitated by Clinton with additional claims of “grooming” and a third-party candidacy.

(This would be interesting indeed, considering the fact that Gabbard hasn’t been able to break 2 percent in the RealClearPolitics polling average and has only broken that number in a handful of individual polls.)

Gabbard hit back Friday in three brutal tweets.

“Great!Thank you @HillaryClinton,” Gabbard wrote.

“You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain.

“From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why,” she continued. “Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.

It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.”

Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a …

— Tulsi Gabbard (@TulsiGabbard) October 18, 2019

… powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.

It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.

— Tulsi Gabbard (@TulsiGabbard) October 18, 2019

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 11:09am

What a gutless mole...  Roll Eyes

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #34 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 11:44am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 11:09am:
What a gutless mole...  Roll Eyes

Yes, you are, aren't you, Mechie?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #35 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 12:09pm

Who would have thought Trumptards and QTards supporters were so stupid that they could be manipulated into supporting Tulsi Gabbard.

4D chess innit.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #36 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 12:15pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 12:09pm:
Who would have thought Trumptards and QTards supporters were so stupid that they could be manipulated into supporting Tulsi Gabbard.

4D chess innit.

Never forget that it was YOU who was manipulated into supported the satanic worshiping wicked witch of the West - Hellary!

« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2019 at 12:39pm by Richdude »  

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #37 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 12:56pm

Richdude wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 12:15pm:

4D chess innit.

Never forget that it was YOU who was manipulated into supported the satanic worshiping wicked witch of the West - Hellary!

I don't support her.  She needs to do her book tour, make her money, stop interjecting her opinions that led to her defeat and gave us Trump and then disappear.

But, I would have taken her over Trump.

But it should have been Bernie vs Trump, and we should be dealing with a competent president who is seeking re-election rather than Trump.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #38 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 2:49pm

Tucker: Hillary spreads vicious lies about fellow Democrats

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #39 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 3:15pm

Tulsi Drops Hammer On Red-Baiting Hillary

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #40 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 4:04pm

Bernie Sanders Eventually DOES Defend Tulsi Gabbard from Clinton's Allegations

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 4:06pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 12:56pm:
Richdude wrote on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 12:15pm:

4D chess innit.

I don't support her.  She needs to do her book tour, make her money, stop interjecting her opinions that led to her defeat and gave us Trump and then disappear.

But, I would have taken her over Trump.

But it should have been Bernie vs Trump, and we should be dealing with a competent president who is seeking re-election rather than Trump.

So would the American voters.

In fact, the American voters wanted her as POTUS - not Trump.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #42 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 4:08pm

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/21/politics/bernie-sanders-tulsi-gabbard-tweet/i...

Bernie Sanders defends Tulsi Gabbard: 'Outrageous' to suggest she is a foreign asset

Clinton suggests Russians are 'grooming' 2020 candidate 03:47
Washington (CNN)Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders on Monday defended his fellow 2020 hopeful Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii against the claim that she is a "Russian asset," saying the suggestion is "outrageous."

"Tulsi Gabbard has put her life on the line to defend this country," the Vermont independent tweeted. "People can disagree on issues, but it is outrageous for anyone to suggest that Tulsi is a foreign asset."
Sanders does not name Hillary Clinton in the tweet, but his comments appear to be aimed at the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, whose claim last week on a podcast with former Obama adviser David Plouffe that the Russians are "grooming" a Democrat in the 2020 presidential primary to run as a third-party candidate and champion their interests has caused a backlash. Clinton also accused 2016 Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein of being a "Russian asset."
Clinton's team on Monday declined to comment to CNN about Sanders' tweet.
Gabbard, who endorsed Sanders over Clinton during the 2016 presidential election, responded to her on Friday, calling her "queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party." Gabbard also said in a tweeted video message on Sunday, "If they can falsely portray me as a traitor, then they can do it to anyone."
"That's exactly the message that they want to get across to you: that if you stand up against Hillary and the party power brokers, if you stand up to the rich and powerful elite and the war machine, they will destroy you and discredit your message," Gabbard said.
Stein denied the claim and called Clinton's assertion a "completely unhinged conspiracy theory" on CNN's "Smerconish" Saturday.
"I am not a Russian spy," Stein said. "I think this is a completely unhinged conspiracy theory for which there is absolutely no basis in fact. Not for myself and not for Tulsi Gabbard. I think it's really outrageous that Hillary Clinton is trying to promote this crazy idea."
Clinton's team, after receiving bipartisan criticism, said the former secretary of state was saying that Republicans and President Donald Trump were grooming the congresswoman.
"Folks, listen to the podcast. She doesn't say the Russians are grooming anyone. It was a question about Republicans," Clinton spokesperson Nick Merrill tweeted on Friday.
Sanders is not the only 2020 Democratic candidate to weigh in on the controversy.
Former Rep. Beto O'Rourke of Texas also defended Gabbard, saying she "is not being groomed by anyone" and that the focus of the campaign should be on the economy, climate change and other issues affecting Americans.
"That's not correct. Tulsi is not being groomed by anyone. She is her own person," he told reporters after delivering a keynote address Saturday at the Alabama Democratic Conference Semi-Annual Convention in Birmingham. "Obviously (she) has served this country, continues to serve this country, in uniform, in Congress, as a candidate for presidency, so I think those facts speak for themselves."
South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg dismissed the claim on Sunday, saying that "there is no basis for that" and "statements like that ought to be backed by evidence."
"I don't know what the basis is for that," he told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of The Union." "But I consider her to be a competitor. I respect her service. I also have very different views than she does, especially on foreign policy, and I would prefer to have that argument in terms of policy, which is what we do at debates and what we're doing as we go forward."
Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts said she didn't have any comment when asked about the controversy in Des Moines, Iowa, on Monday.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #43 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 4:10pm

in all honesty ,

Tulsi and Bernie could make a great team .. but that wont happen ,

Hillary is running 2020 *

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Oct 22nd, 2019 at 4:10pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print