Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Moslem women and children are combatants (Read 745 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Moslem women and children are combatants
Oct 18th, 2019 at 6:32pm

WWW search....
France: Muslimas who tried to blow up Notre Dame cathedral get 25 years prison dawah

Moslem women and children are Jihadis [combatants] too.

ISLAM [Allah] requires that every moslem, participate in the war against the infidel.

Choosing to deny that truth, or choosing to 'look the other way', whenever that truth is confirmed [to your consciousness], is simply turning your back on reality.

some examples of moslem children combatants.....

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1331088474/44#44

Women and children combatants are present in Australia too !

EXAMPLE;

15-year-old gunman, Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar
.....follower of ISLAM.

------- >

IMAGE...

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar outside Parramatta police headquarters

QUESTION;
What 'set off' Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar on that fateful day, to decide to murder Australian Curtis Cheng in Parramatta, NSW ???

ANSWER;
ONLY ALLAH KNOWS!

n.b.
ISLAMIC culture encouraged Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar, to murder Australian Curtis Cheng.

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar was inspired by ISLAM's imperative, which urged him TO KILL THE ENEMIES OF ALLAH.

Moslems living in Australia are teaching their children, how to practice ISLAM, by obeying Allah and the dictates of their religion.

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

THE DEATH CLAUSE IN THE CONTRACT, OF ALLEGIANCE TO ALLAH's RELIGION...

"Say: "...If ye think that ye are friends to Allah, to the exclusion of (other) men, then express your desire for Death, if ye are truthful!"  "
Koran 62.06

....n.b.    Koran 62.06 is admonishing the believer, that his only true love, in this life [if he is a true moslem], is to die, fighting in Allah's cause. !!!

In the YOUTUBE video [below] you will witness, good 'Aussie' moslems,
in Australia,
behind closed doors,
teaching their children how to practice ISLAM.....

Quote:

"You're never too young to be a homicidal maniac for Allah!"

- 'Aussie' moslem child, being taught 'how to practice ISLAM', in Australia.

------------- >

Muslims brainwash children in Australia

03 min
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krk5piUzp1E

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Moslem women and children are combatants
Reply #1 - Oct 18th, 2019 at 6:40pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 18th, 2019 at 6:32pm:

Moslem women and children are Jihadis [combatants] too.

ISLAM [Allah] requires that every moslem, participate in the war against the infidel.

Choosing to deny that truth, or choosing to 'look the other way', whenever that truth is confirmed [to your consciousness], is simply turning your back on reality.

"Say: "...If ye think that ye are friends to Allah, to the exclusion of (other) men, then express your desire for Death, if ye are truthful!"  "
Koran 62.06

....n.b.    Koran 62.06 is admonishing the believer, that his only true love, in this life [if he is a true moslem], is to die, fighting in Allah's cause. !!!

WWW search....
"Muslims are one ummah (community) to the exclusion of all men."

"Believers are friends of one another to the exclusion of all outsiders."

Quote:

Here, for example, are two very illuminating passages from the canonical Life of Mohammed by Ibn Ishaq, as translated by A. Guillaume, and a third passage, from the earliest known Muslim historian.

Ishaq: 204 - "'Men, do you know what you are pledging yourselves to in swearing allegiance to this man [Muhammad]?' 'Yes. In swearing allegiance to him we are pledging to wage war against all mankind.'"

Ishaq:231 - "Muslims are one ummah (community) to the exclusion of all men. Believers are friends of one another to the exclusion of all outsiders."

And here is Al-Tabari, a very early Muslim historian, in book 9, chapter or section 69, reporting words that Muslims believe to have been said by Mohammed himself - "Killing infidels is a small matter to us".

These texts are not fossils from a distant past. They are not dead letters. They are still 'live' and carry tremendous weight in the imagination and practice of many Muslims around the world.
...DDA

WWW search

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Oct 18th, 2019 at 7:16pm

Moslem women and children are combatants

AND ON, AND ON, AND ON, AND ON.....

WWW search....
UK: Muslima plotted to bomb St. Paul’s Cathedral and a hotel

I'm sure that she is just some misguided soul, who didn't really intend to harm anyone.

/sarc off

"ISLAM ES PAZ"

IMAGE.....

Everyone knows that true ISLAM, is a religion of peace.

/sarc off

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #3 - Oct 18th, 2019 at 7:33pm

Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 10:46am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 18th, 2019 at 7:33pm:

Weak, very weak.

Brian,
If you want to impress me [or anyone else] on this open public forum,
you need to convince me that i am mistaken.

You need to convince me with a reasoned argument and with evidences, that i am misrepresenting ISLAM.

You need to convince us all, with reasoned argument and with evidences, that ISLAM is a benign faith.

And that ISLAM really promotes peace and tolerance among men.

So, go to it !   ..... Dr of....

Present your arguments, brian.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 10:55am

Hostility towards ALL non-moslems.....

.....THAT IS WHAT MOSLEMS WHO ARE LIVING IN THE WEST     IN 2019,      ARE TEACHING THEIR CHILDREN !

------ >

IMAGE.....

IN THE USA [in a Philadelphia mosque, in 2019] !!!      ...moslems [living - SAFELY - in a free country!!!] are teaching their children how to practice their religion !!!

n.b.
The moslem community, LIVING IN THE USA, in 2019, are teaching their children,
hat it is     normal     for a moslem, to slaughter anyone who is NOT a moslem.

The moslem community, LIVING IN THE USA, in 2019, are teaching      the psyche     of their children,
that it is     normal     for a moslem, to slaughter anyone who is NOT a moslem.

And yet, terrorism experts in the WEST,      PRETEND,      that nobody can understand why 'some' moslems are terrorists or 'extremists' ????

Quote:

Cleric preaches that violence is part of Islam

01/05/2007

In documents seen by The Daily Telegraph, al-Muhajiroun claimed:

"Terrorism is a part of Islam" and "Allah made it obligatory to prepare and to terrify the enemy of Allah".

The article advised:

"The kuffar of USA and UK are without doubt our enemy.

There is no such thing as an innocent kafir, innocence is only applicable for the Muslims.

Not only is it obligatory to fight them,     it is haram [forbidden] to feel sorry for them."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1550211/Cleric-preaches-that-violence-is-...

MORE HERE.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1570964419/0#0

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 11:01am

MORE.....

Another example, from within the U.S.A.

IN THE USA,      WATCH THE MOSQUE LEADER URGING YOUNG MOSLEM MEN TO TAKE UP ARMS IN ALLAH'S CAUSE;

Quote:

"....be brave [...'and fight and kill the enemies of Allah']
....grab on to the gun, and the sword,
don't be afraid to step out into this world and do your job."

-------- >

Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick and the Imam

7 min
https://youtu.be/qUYIHRRaPmA

Moslems living in the West are teaching their children, how to practice ISLAM, by obedience to Allah and by obedience to the dictates of their religion.

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

Koran 62.06

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #7 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 12:18pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 10:46am:

Weak, very weak.

Brian,

Why should I bother, Yadda?  I have attempted to do so in the past and you have simply ignored what I have said.  I have written you off as a WOFTAM.   You are an nonredeemable Islamophobe.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 10:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 12:18pm:
Yadda wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 10:46am:

Weak, very weak.

Brian,

You need to convince me with a reasoned argument and with evidences, that i am misrepresenting ISLAM.

You need to convince us all, with reasoned argument and with evidences, that ISLAM is a benign faith.

And that ISLAM really promotes peace and tolerance among men.

So, go to it !   ..... Dr of....

Present your arguments, brian.

Why should I bother, Yadda?

I have attempted to do so in the past and you have simply ignored what I have said.

I have written you off as a WOFTAM.

You are an nonredeemable Islamophobe.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

brian,

Everyone who visits this forum, and these threads, can read what we both post here.

They can sight, your non-arguments.

They can sight, your mindless [unreasoned] disparagement of those who criticise ISLAM, and its followers.

And everyone who reads your posts, can see that without the slightest shame, you choose to stand shoulder to shoulder with liars, deceivers, murderers, rapists and child killers - MOSLEMS.

MOSLEMS, ISLAMISTS, the deceivers of mankind, and those who choose to discard what is decent and true.

MOSLEMS, that group of people who sanction as lawful, the 'marriage' and rape of eight and nine year old girls,
those who sanction sexual slavery,
those who 'religiously' sanction [MAKE LAWFUL] the murder of those persons who dare, to NOT believe, as they [moslems] believe.

And everyone who reads your posts brian, can see, that you do not even 'care' or have any shame,
that you are defending such people, in this public forum.

Your morality is in the gutter, and it is you alone, who have placed it there.

[IF YOU CARE TO REBUT ANY OF MY ACCUSATIONS, THEN GO TO IT.   THIS IS A PLACE TO MAKE ARGUMENTS.]

brian,

If someone points out your morally inconsistent and totally irrational stance;

YOU SIMPLY IGNORE OR DENY THE EVIDENCES - even though the evidence of your [reprehensible] support for the religious 'culture' [violent religious bigotry] of MOSLEMS, ISLAMISTS, is apparent to all.

Your TRUE 'political' position, is that of a collaborator with liars, and vicious murderers.

Everyone on this forum that reads your posts here, can understand and see 'where you stand', 'politically', brian.

With ISLAMISTS.

With those, who religiously justify the MURDER, of those who are not ISLAMISTS.

------- >

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

------- >

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

------- >

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1566427482/19#19
Quote:

Knowing how devious and duplicitous ISLAMISTS are,

and seeing how some posters on this forum [who have 'Anglo' monikers], appear to be constant apologists for ISLAMIC culture, and are apologists for the behaviour of followers of ISLAM,
do you really believe that many of those people/posters here, are   NOT   intimately connected to the moslem community ?

Quack, quack.

e.g.
'Brian Ross', 'John Smith', 'greggery peccary', et al.

If it walks like a duck.

And if it quacks like a duck.

To all intents and purposes, ITS A DUCK!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 1:32pm

You present no argument, Yadda.  You merely present statements and expect us to argue with you.  You are a troll.  Run along back to your bridge where you belong.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #10 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 1:49pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 1:32pm:

You present no argument, Yadda.

You merely present statements and expect us to argue with you.

You are a troll.

Run along back to your bridge where you belong.  Roll Eyes

No argument ?

I have an argument to make.

In fact, i have a few....

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1570367530/2#2
Quote:

MY ARGUMENT;
1/ Every moslem is a follower of ISLAM.

2/ And ISLAM is a philosophy which mandates that its followers must fight and kill people, who reject ISLAM, and the primacy of ISLAMIC law.

And, a new attack is going to occur whenever any individual moslem [living among us, in Australia] decides that 'now' is a good moment for him to prove his devotion to ISLAM and to Allah.

QUARANTINE WORKS!!

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1538349389/34#34

and....
The argument for administrative detention, for all 'Aussie' followers of ISLAM

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1538349389/0#0

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print