Re: MAGA WWG1WGA
Reply #15 - Oct 18th, 2019 at 9:51pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 18th, 2019 at 11:36am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 18th, 2019 at 11:34am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 18th, 2019 at 11:33am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 18th, 2019 at 11:29am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 18th, 2019 at 11:24am:
The President is not above the law.

The level of support he gets does not change the law.

are you suggesting Trump has broken the LAW ?

go ahead and state your case .. bring facts .

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Why?

Every time I do you invent ways to excuse or deny it.  You still think you have to sign off one something for it to be a "fact".

That's not how it works.

You pretend that "fighting corrutpion" means the laws don't apply?

Please...

so you have nothing as usual .. thought so ,

https://media.tenor.com/images/2a175d4542b49c0bdf23a1f40dc311f9/tenor.gif

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

So we'll use this as a test case when I get home, I'll give you the facts, I'll post everything you've asked for and your reply to it, how you try to squirm out of it, that will be the clear cut example of the type of poster you are and you won't be able to escape the judgement.

Why? Our dear one will just post a couple of dumb memes, you know that.

Don't you try to out-virtue signal him, Sad. You know exactly what our dear one's about.

He is in our every breath, no?

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #16 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 1:48am

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Why?

Every time I do you invent ways to excuse or deny it.  You still think you have to sign off one something for it to be a "fact".

That's not how it works.

Please...

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

So we'll use this as a test case when I get home, I'll give you the facts, I'll post everything you've asked for and your reply to it, how you try to squirm out of it, that will be the clear cut example of the type of poster you are and you won't be able to escape the judgement.

Facts?

Fact is Trump has broken no laws since he's become President - none! You know and I know it!

Do you think he would be stupid enough to do so? Of course not - he knows how much he's hated and they wait for the slightest slip.

President Trump is America - his opposition is the vested interests, elite/cabal - traitors. The 99% vs the 1%.

China just signed a 40 billion trade deal for agricultural products. The American farmers were hurt but stood by him during the trade dispute and WON! Bigly!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #17 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 1:54am

longweekend58 wrote on Oct 18th, 2019 at 9:37pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 18th, 2019 at 10:47am:

🔴LIVE: Adolf Hitler II MASSIVE Rally Speech in Dallas Texas

lest we forget

Such a stupid comparison - the very reverse. When you cannot come up with an original argument.  Comparing Trump to JFK, Jefferson, MLK or even a more colorful Gandhi is accurate.

Its like comparing the Weak One to a genius!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 7:19am

Richdude wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 1:48am:

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Why?

That's not how it works.

Please...

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Facts?

Fact is Trump has broken no laws since he's become President - none! You know and I know it!

Do you think he would be stupid enough to do so? Of course not - he knows how much he's hated and they wait for the slightest slip.

President Trump is America - his opposition is the vested interests, elite/cabal - traitors. The 99% vs the 1%.

China just signed a 40 billion trade deal for agricultural products. The American farmers were hurt but stood by him during the trade dispute and WON! Bigly!

Emoluments violation - a crime
Obstruction of Justice - a crime
Campaign finance violations - a crime

and more...

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #19 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 7:23am

longweekend58 wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 7:19am:

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Why?

That's not how it works.

Please...

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Facts?

Emoluments violation - a crime
Obstruction of Justice - a crime
Campaign finance violations - a crime

and more...

opinions no evidence ?

just like the russians eh ???

ok thanks Marla ..

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #20 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 8:55am

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Why?

That's not how it works.

Please...

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Facts?

Trump has broken laws.  We know this.  Even ignoring what the latest impeachment enquiry is investigating, Trump wrote a $35,000 cheque to Cohen to reimburse him for the hush-money payments to Stormy in breach of the Campaign Finance Laws, WHILE he was in office, dated Aug. 1, 2017.  Cohen subsequently went to Prison for this and Trump remained an unnamed co-conspirator because the DOJ memo prevents him from being indicted as the sitting President.

That is just one example. 

The Mueller investigation showed that his team conspired with Russians Nationals to get dirt on Hillary for the same election.  That again breaks the campaign finance laws but because Mueller didn't feel confident that he could show intent or set a value on what was gleaned from the meeting it was not pursued further.

Then there were the 10 instances of Trump and his team obstructing the investigation, again leaving him protected by the DOJ memo.

We have the recent revelation that from some recently released tax documents that Trump was keeping different sets of books for Lenders vs the Tax department.  Now this one is a little grey because it requires a full investigation into his business dealings because if he's falsified the records he's used to avoiding paying taxes then that would be tax evasion.

Now we have Trump also breaking campaign finance laws again this time soliciting dirt on the Bidens from Ukraine as shown by the call summary Trump was stupid enough to release.

And since Mulvaney's admission that Trump did withhold the funds approved by Congress to Ukraine so they would investigate the Bidens, that break Congressional Law.

Then there is the cover-up of the whole affair by his team, moving all the recordings and official transcripts to the codeword server, the obstruction of the investigations into him happening right now.

I can cite the statutes and the laws if you really need me to, but I would assume I'd be wasting my time as you'll dispute all of this, right?

Again, this is in no way a complete list of all his wrongdoing.

Quote:

He's been doing this all his life and has never had to face the consequences.  You can't operate like that without it impacting on your thought process and whether you consciously admit it or not, he would think he's above the law or they don't apply to him.

Quote:

He is not above the law.  Trump is in the 1%.  He tells his supporters what they want to hear but when it comes time to deliver, his supporters, you included, have to fall back onto conspiracies.  Trump left the majority of the country worse off by repealing Obamacare and not replacing it with a big and beautiful healthcare system that covers everyone, well that doesn't matter because he's stopping child traffickers, in secret.

Or the Big Beautiful wall that hasn't even started building yet, well it's almost complete.

Quote:

You need to fact check that.  I won't bother feeding it to you because you just ignore everything said on these forums that you don't like, but the TLDR is that there has been irreparable damage done and the trade agreement doesn't fix that and those who still have their heads above water are no better off.  As usual with Trump, it was a lot of pain without much gain yet Trump is demanding praise.

The usual.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #21 - Oct 23rd, 2019 at 8:05pm

I Love America

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Oct 23rd, 2019 at 8:18pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 23rd, 2019 at 8:05pm:

I Love America

Have you ever been there, dear one?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Oct 23rd, 2019 at 9:05pm

One changed planes in Honolulu once.

You?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #24 - Oct 24th, 2019 at 10:35am

The Patriots Just Trapped The [DS] Again, Moves And Countermoves - Episode 2002b

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #25 - Oct 24th, 2019 at 11:25am

THE GOP FINALLY STOPS ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF LITTLE…..

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #26 - Oct 24th, 2019 at 12:53pm

I Love America

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #27 - Oct 24th, 2019 at 12:56pm

American Fun - John Ward

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #28 - Oct 24th, 2019 at 2:14pm

LeBron James Disrespects US National Anthem

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #29 - Oct 24th, 2019 at 2:17pm

I wonder if that video had anything to do with LeBron not liking Trump

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 42
Send Topic Print