Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Trump is just so fuqqed up! Trump National Doral. (Read 1556 times)
SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Trump is just so fuqqed up! Trump National Doral.
Reply #15 - Oct 18th, 2019 at 6:24pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 18th, 2019 at 1:30pm:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Oct 18th, 2019 at 11:07am:
Big whoopdedo arsie...

And you should be the last person on earth to be talking about corruption arsewipe...  Angry

I am quite happy to be the first and most vocal person on corruption.  Trump claims he'll host the G-7 there at 'cost.'  Which set of books will he cook to show it was done at cost?  And what of the ongoing marketting opportunity?  'Stay at Trump Doral where we hosted the G-7 in 2020!

Like the focus on a Quid pro quo, the focus on Trump making a profit or not is another red herring.

Like there being no need for a quid pro quo to exist to be in contravention of the campaign finance laws, the emoluments laws don't specify a requirement for a profit to be made, revenue is enough. And Trump still holds shares in the hotel and the management firm, so even if they don't turn a profit on the books, which ever version, cooked or not, he still does.

2 big laws broken while being investigated under an impeachment enquiry.

Not smart.

Dumb dumb dumb dumb duuuumb.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Oct 18th, 2019 at 7:50pm

Big whoopdedo arsie...

And you should be the last person on earth to be talking about corruption arsewipe...  Angry

I agree. What's wrong with hosting the G7 at one of Mr Trump's elite country clubs?

They do have the rooms, you know. The FAKE news might have to camp out the front, but Mr Trump's friends and family should be able to get a nice room.

This is about protecting Amerika's interests, remember. Mr Trump originally wanted it in Moscow, but Putin was a little funny about it.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - Oct 18th, 2019 at 7:54pm

Quote:
............  Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Oct 16
More
“About 500,000 human beings were killed in Syria while Barack Obama was president & leading for a “political settlement” to that civil war. Media has been more outraged in the last 72 hours over our Syria policy than they were at any point during 7 years of slaughter.” BuckSexton

15,304 replies41,051 retweets129,917 likes
Reply 15K Retweet 41K Like 130K
Donald J. Trump Retweeted

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Oct 16
More
I am the only person who can fight for the safety of our troops & bring them home from the ridiculous & costly Endless Wars, and be scorned. Democrats always liked that position, until I took it. Democrats always liked Walls, until I built them. Do you see what’s happening here?         ..................

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Oct 18th, 2019 at 8:01pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 18th, 2019 at 11:17am:
Big whoopdedo arsie...

a self confessed child attacker and father who thinks of his daughters clitoris ..

poor form from an old geriatric

yet fortunately he is forgiven

exposed yes , yet forgiven

namaste

Mr Trump never said anything about her clitoris, dear. He just said if she wasn't his daughter he'd be dating her.

I must say, it's not like you to be a clit-wonderer, dear one. You never abuse your physical form.

You prefer to transmute your DiViNe EnErGy into cosmic AdOrAtIoN for the great orange POTUS.

He is in thy every breath, no?

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #19 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 4:21am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Oct 18th, 2019 at 11:46am:
Remember the time Joe Biden flew to China with his Son Biden on airforce 2 and he walked away with 1.5 Billion Dollars for selling out America?

Oh thats right.... the forum leftwits won’t like talking about that.. sweep it under the carpet ..shhhhhhh

But Trump has a few people over for a beer 🍻 at his place and the forum Numpties lose their smacking minds...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

To be fair, that 1.5 billion wasn't just for Joe and his son.

There are others on the payroll - perhaps as many as 100 - that leaves just a miserable 15 million each - not fair!  Grin

What else have these criminals been doing????

Where's Barr and Horowitz?

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #20 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 5:43am

Richdude wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 4:21am:
Remember the time Joe Biden flew to China with his Son Biden on airforce 2 and he walked away with 1.5 Billion Dollars for selling out America?

Oh thats right.... the forum leftwits won’t like talking about that.. sweep it under the carpet ..shhhhhhh

But Trump has a few people over for a beer 🍻 at his place and the forum Numpties lose their smacking minds...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

There are others on the payroll - perhaps as many as 100 - that leaves just a miserable 15 million each - not fair!  Grin

Are you poor?

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #21 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 9:00am

What laws have been broken?

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #22 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 2:45am

SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 9:00am:

You talk about quid pro quo where there is none.

Now you say there is no evidence of Joe and his son.

Firstly, China does not give away 1.5 billion to Hunter (a nobody) for no reason - there is a payback. The Dems have thwarted any investigation as usual.

Secondly, why did Joe bribe the Ukrainian Gov to stop an investigation where his son was a board member? Why take that risk? Obviously Joe didn't want potentially embarrassing info to be released.

The Dems, Rninos and the deep state are busy plugging holes to protect their rackets.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #23 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 3:39am

Richdude wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 2:45am:

Even when the administration publicly admitted to it but whatever, you're a incel and an asshole.

No criminal evidence except nepotism - not like the F A T orange puke knows anything about that.

Firstly, China does not give away 1.5 billion to Hunter (a nobody) for no reason - there is a payback. The Dems have thwarted any investigation as usual.

Qtard horseshit as usual

Secondly, why did Joe bribe the Ukrainian Gov to stop an investigation where his son was a board member? Why take that risk? Obviously Joe didn't want potentially embarrassing info to be released.

What bribe? Again, Qtard horseshit.

The Dems, Rninos and the deep state are busy plugging holes to protect their rackets.

Yeah, not like your F A T orange puke is hiding his tax returns from fraud and money laundering.

Seriously, look for a job The fast food industry always has openings for Qtards such as yourself. You'll even get your own uniform and others tell you what to do - just like the true Qtard cuck you are.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #24 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 3:48am

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #25 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 4:54am

Looking good Marla SJW! Grin Grin

SJW_002.jpg (224 KB | 7 )
SJW_002.jpg

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #26 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 4:59am

Trump violated the Emoluments Clause ... again. Remember when Republicans used to wave around small copies of the US Constitution when Obama spoke?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #27 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 7:42am

SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 9:00am:

Tell that to Mulvaney who admitted that there was. 

And it's actually you and your fellow tards who talk about Quid Pro Quo because you think you can use that to defend Trump, when as has been explained more times than I care to count, there doesn't need to be a Quid Pro Quo for Trump to break the Campaign Finance Laws, which he did when soliciting dirt on the Bidens from Ukraine especially when it was for personal reasons, not on behalf of the country as evidenced by him sending his personal lawyer to be the intermediary AND as you've shown below, he's using that dirt for political purposes to attack the Bidens not for any sort of investigation into corruption.

And as we've seen with his breaking of the Emoluments Clause, Trump is not only acting unconstitutionally but doesn't care about corruption because he does it himself.

Quote:

No, I asked you what laws they'd broken.  It's the "Trump" defence.  You tards use it all the time, only we can show which laws Trump has broken and link you to the statutes, which I've done before.

Can you show us what laws the Bidens have apparently broken?  If not, as your defence of Trump goes, then there has been no wrongdoing.

Please, enlighten us.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #28 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 7:45am

Richdude wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 4:54am:
Looking good Marla SJW! Grin Grin

Bitchrude's YouTube account:

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #29 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 1:41am

Marla wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 3:39am:

Even when the administration publicly admitted to it but whatever, you're a incel and an asshole.

No criminal evidence except nepotism - not like the F A T orange puke knows anything about that.

Qtard horseshit as usual

What bribe? Again, Qtard horseshit.

Yeah, not like your F A T orange puke is hiding his tax returns from fraud and money laundering.

Seriously, look for a job The fast food industry always has openings for Qtards such as yourself. You'll even get your own uniform and others tell you what to do - just like the true Qtard cuck you are.

https://a.wattpad.com/cover/67656406-352-k449827.jpg

I have an ability to really trigger this twit.  Grin  Perhaps she fancies me? Sorry, your definitely not my type! I do have standards.

Maybe you're jealous - so what are you going to do? Rob a bank, start dealing - oh you're already doing that.
There is only one real way - commit yourself to work hard and then prosper. And stop being a perennial victim.

However back on topic. Where do you get your info? You claim to be educated - I tell you you're not educated - just misinformed and brainwashed with your childish communist ideas. Because your sources are crap and you're to blind, dumb and ignorant to know better.

A rebel without a clue!
« Last Edit: Oct 21st, 2019 at 1:56am by Richdude »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print