Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Dems Storm out from Tump Meeting LIVE (Read 3092 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Dems Storm out from Tump Meeting LIVE
Reply #30 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 4:23pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 3:22pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 2:45pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 1:17pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 12:57pm:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 11:13am:
Once again Pelosi and Cryin Chuck do a meltdown in the Whitehouse and go running outside to the waiting media to tell them that it was actually Trump who had a meltdown...

Imagine if these Liberal Lunatics were in power...

They’d fire Nuclear Missiles ☢️ Getting the US into WWIII and then blame the Russians..  Cheesy  Cheesy Cheesy

The US dodged a bullet when Trump was elected..

I agree, Serial. If Mr Trump wants to hand Syria over to Russia, that's up to him.

He's sending those troops to Saudi Arabia to help them.

Any idea what hotel they'll be staying in?

Ah.

Quote:
Before Donald Trump even took office in January 2017, serious concerns were being raised about his nebulous business connections with Russian oligarchs, Saudi royals and other international actors. The list was long and singularly troubling, made all the more so by Trump’s flat refusal to release his tax records despite repeated promises to do just that. Now that accusations of Iranian involvement in an attack on a major Saudi oil facility are flying out of the White House, Trump’s financial connections to Saudi Arabia have once again moved to center stage.

Trump’s financial dealings with Saudi Arabia have been anything but small change. In 2001, he sold the entire 45th floor of Trump Tower to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for $4.5 million. The fact that Trump is the 45th president serves as further proof that the universe has a gruesome sense of humor.

The five apartments included 10 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms at the time of the sale,” reports The New York Daily News, “and had yearly common charges of $85,585 for building amenities, documents obtained by the Daily News show. If those common charges remain the same, Trump was paid at least $5.7 million by the Saudi government since 2001.” In 2008, that entire 45th floor of Trump Tower, according to the Daily News, “became part of the Saudi Mission to the United Nations.”

Shorter version: The government of Saudi Arabia is literally living in Trump’s house today, right now, and is paying him for the privilege.

This was not the first time Trump and Saudi Arabia crossed financial paths. Ten years before the Trump Tower deal, Trump (again) found himself hundreds of millions of dollars in debt. He was forced to hand his 281-foot mega yacht, originally purchased from the sultan of Brunei and dubbed “Trump Princess,” over to creditors. The creditors subsequently sold the boat to Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al-Saud, who is a stakeholder in the Plaza Hotel in New York, another Trump property.

"They buy apartments from me,” Trump said at a rally in Alabama in 2015. “They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.” Trump has ample reason to “like them very much”: After his inauguration, the Saudi government “spent $190,273 at the Trump hotel [in Washington D.C.] in early 2017, as well as an additional $78,204 on catering,” according to The New York Times.
https://truthout.org/articles/saudi-arabia-owns-the-45th-floor-of-trump-tower-an...

We like Mr Trump too, Greggery. Why not?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/02ede8104364e156aa053538623fb0a6/tenor.gif

"The government of Saudi Arabia is literally living in Trump’s house today, right now, and is paying him for the privilege."

All part of the plan, Greggery. Three squares, free healthcare and lots of exercise.

Mr Trump will get out of jail looking like Hulk Hogan, believe me.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #31 - Oct 18th, 2019 at 6:11am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 11:43am:
Trump - Nervous Nancy's unhinged meltdown!

Look at the Generals faces... says it all...

It really does... Looks at how embarrassed they are after being scolded by Pelosi.  They know the truth about Trump and they can't defend themselves or him against what she is saying.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #32 - Oct 18th, 2019 at 7:27am

Gidley slams Pelosi's 'disgraceful behavior' at White House meeting

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #33 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 2:29am

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #34 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 7:28am

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #35 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 7:33am

It's funny that a Trump supporter will claim it's a power move when Trump storms out of a meeting, but when anyone storms out of a meeting with Trump they're having a meltdown...

Which is it?

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #36 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 7:36am

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #37 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 7:38am

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #38 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 7:56am

Marla wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 7:36am:

Exactly.  It was a real 4D Chess move and it shows, despite how weak she's been allowing Trump to get away with and do whatever he wants, they now finally mean business.

People don't put humiliating moments as their twitter cover photo. 

You don't ever see Trump doing this,

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #39 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 8:08am

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #40 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 8:49am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 8:08am:

Do you mean Trump's Lawyers and fixers in prison for following his instructions?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #41 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 7:01pm

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 7:41pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 18th, 2019 at 6:11am:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 11:43am:
Trump - Nervous Nancy's unhinged meltdown!

Look at the Generals faces... says it all...

It really does... Looks at how embarrassed they are after being scolded by Pelosi.  They know the truth about Trump and they can't defend themselves or him against what she is saying.

It's a GREAT picture!

Trump's getting owned, he looks like he's about to blow a valve, and everyone around the table is so embarrassed to be in the room.

I have that as my wallpaper on my computer now.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #43 - Oct 25th, 2019 at 11:29pm

We've seen over and over again the extent to which Pelosi seems almost uniquely able to get under Trump's skin. And she did it again this day, coming out to a press conference and saying she is concerned for Trump's health.

The reason this was such an adept swipe is that it is "Trumpian" by nature. She's figured out how to use his style of attack against him. We see this style of attack by Trump all the time, He'll take a jab at someone but present it as concern or worry or just what many people are saying. it's petty and juvenile but on brand for Trump.

But it drives him wild when Pelosi does it because he doesn't know how to respond to his own strategy. He's a one trick pony. Which is was why it was both predictable and pathetic when he took to twitter and wrote

There is no better evidence that Pelosi knows exactly how to deal with Trump then the fact that all he could do was take her swipe and repeat it. he didn't even try to change the words but instead just say the exact same thing back to her.

This is strikingly similar to the last time Trump was pressed and didn't know how to respond.

This is primary school s.hit. No better comeback to "You're a puppet" then "No you're the puppet."

Of course things only got worse for Trump from there, with him taking to twitter to try and throw the idea that Pelosi was unhinged tweeting the photo of her standing up to him with the caption:

Nervous Nancy's unhinged meltdown!

Again, only being able to repeat what Pelosi said about him.

Trump calling someone else unhinged is amusing since half of his presidency has consisted of him tweeting angry FULL CAPS LOCK responses to Fox News reports.

The photo itself back fired on Trump. It shows Pelosi standing up to him while Trump looks small and his generals look ashamed.

This photo was so perfect for Pelosi she made it her Twitter banner photo. It hasn't done her any harm.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #44 - Oct 26th, 2019 at 2:06am

Nutty Nancy and her followers are only interested in getting rid of Trump - the nation be dammed!

It was Nancy who melted down - proof is in the finger pointing at the President of the US! She stormed out and yelled abuse at all on her way out. She's an alcoholic and a disgrace.

Check this poll!

95,071Votes
Are the Democrats to blame for our mess in Washington?
Your answer: Yes
Yes85% (80,948)
No13% (12,256)
Not sure2% (1,867)

« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2019 at 2:13am by Richdude »  

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print