Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Trouble for Adam Schiff (Read 7554 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Trouble for Adam Schiff
Oct 16th, 2019 at 1:11pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/125-house-members-sign-on-to-motion-to-...

125 House Members Sign On To Motion To Punish Schiff For Phony Trump-Ukraine Script

by Joseph Curl October 15, 2019 219 Comments

One hundred and twenty five lawmakers in the House have signed a motion to censure House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff for delivering a completely fictional reading of President Trump’s July 25 phone call with Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelensky, Fox News reports.

The California Democrat last month made up the contents of the phone after Trump released a transcript. The resolution was put forward by Rep. Andy Biggs, the Arizona Republican who chairs the conservative House Freedom Caucus. Top Republicans like House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy of California, House Minority Whip Steve Scalise of Louisiana and House Republican Conference Chair Liz Cheney of Wyoming have signed on.

Biggs’ resolution says in part: “Whereas, instead of quoting directly from the available transcript, Chairman Schiff manufactured a false retelling of the conversation between President Trump and President Zelensky; Whereas, this egregiously false and fabricated retelling had no relationship to the call itself; Whereas, these actions of Chairman Schiff misled the American people, bring disrepute upon the House of Representatives, and make a mockery of the impeachment process, one of this chamber’s most solemn constitutional duties.”

Schiff, who serves as chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, led a hearing last that featured testimony from acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire. Midway through his opening statement, the California Democrat decided to deliver a summation of what he said transpired in a July 25 phone call between President Trump and Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky.

“What happened on the call?” Schiff said. “Zelensky begins by ingratiating himself, and he tries to enlist the support of the president. He expresses his interest in meeting the president and says his country wants to acquire more weapons to defend itself. And what is the president’s response? Well, it reads like a classic organized crime shakedown. Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicates.”

Schiff then “quoted” Trump.

“‘We’ve been very good to your country, very good, no other country has done as much as we have, but you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand, lots of it, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, not just any people, I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States, my Attorney General Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy — you’re going to love him, trust me. You know what I’m asking, and so I’m only going to say this a few more times in a few more ways. And by the way, don’t call me again, I’ll call you when you’ve done what I’ve asked.’

“This is in sum and character what the president was trying to communicate with the president of Ukraine. It would be funny if it wasn’t such a graphic betrayal of the president’s oath of office,” Schiff said.

Rep. Mike Turner, Ohio Republican, ripped Schiff’s fake quotes, saying, “I actually had someone text me, ‘is he just making this up?’ And yes, yes, he was because sometimes fiction is better than the actual words or the text. But luckily, the American public are smart.”

Schiff responded at the time, saying: “As an aside, I want to mention that my colleague is right on both counts. It’s not OK, but also, my summary of the president’s call was meant to be at least part in parody. The fact that’s not clear is a separate problem in and of itself. Of course, the president never said if you don’t understand me, I’m going to say it seven more times. My point is that’s the message that the Ukraine president was receiving in not so many words.”

Trump also blasted Schiff for the made-up quotes. “Rep. Adam Schiff totally made up my conversation with Ukraine President and read it to Congress and Millions. He must resign and be investigated. He has been doing this for two years. He is a sick man!”

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trouble for Adam Schiff
Reply #1 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 1:12pm

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #2 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 1:13pm

As I said 63 republicans didnt sign.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #3 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 1:14pm

any proof of any allegations ?

didn't think so ..

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 1:18pm

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #5 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 1:22pm

so no allegations eh ?

didn't think so ..

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 1:31pm

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #7 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 1:34pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 1:31pm:

naa.. not yet ..

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 1:36pm

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #9 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 1:39pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 1:36pm:

naa.. not yet ..

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #10 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 1:47pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 1:13pm:

And how many are needed to Impeach Trump again?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #11 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 1:54pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 1:47pm:

And how many are needed to Impeach Trump again?

125 House Members Sign On To Motion To Punish Schiff For Phony Trump-Ukraine Script

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:13pm

that is incredibly powerful. a few months ago you wouldnt get a GOP member to vote against donald trump on anything, no matter how stupid.  There are now cracks in the wall and in the senate, they only need 20 senators to vote against Trump and he is out of office and in handcuffs.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:19pm

longweekend58 wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:13pm:

that is incredibly powerful. a few months ago you wouldnt get a GOP member to vote against donald trump on anything, no matter how stupid.  There are now cracks in the wall and in the senate, they only need 20 senators to vote against Trump and he is out of office and in handcuffs.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #14 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:19pm

longweekend58 wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:13pm:

here is marla posting as weak end again ..

and has a great track record on everything Trump ( sarc )

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #15 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 3:04am

https://www.westernjournal.com/adam-schiff-hit-two-ethics-complaints-ukraine-pra...

Adam Schiff Hit with Two Ethics Complaints Over 'Ukraine' Prank Call

By Joe Saunders
Published October 16, 2019 at 8:39am
House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff was looking for ammunition against President Donald Trump.

But he might just have shot himself in the foot.

According to Fox News, the California Democrat is the subject of two complaints filed with the Office of Congressional Ethics related to a 2017 phone conversation Schiff had with a Russian comedian posing as a Ukrainian lawmaker.

One complaint, filed last week by the conservative nonprofit group Tea Party Patriots Action, states Schiff “used and abused his position” to “seek damaging and negative information about President Trump,” according to the report.

Another was filed Aug. 28 by Republican Jon Hollis, who is seeking to challenge Schiff for the Los Angeles-area congressional seat he has held since 2001. It accuses Schiff of “illegal collusion with foreign entities,” Fox News reported Wednesday.

Both complaints stem from a 2017 phone call Schiff had with a Russian comedian posing as a Ukrainian lawmaker.

During the call, Schiff appeared to be very interested in getting incriminating material on Trump, including a nude photo with a Russian television reality star.

However, the person on the other end of the line, who said he was Ukrainian lawmaker Andriy Parubiy, was actually Vladimir “Vovan” Kuznetzov, a Russian entertainer.

The fact that the phone call was fake doesn’t make Schiff’s interest in using a foreign government to obtain damaging information about the president any less real, Hollis charged in his ethics complaint.

Quote:
Do you think Schiff's efforts to impeach President Trump will succeed?
YES - 2% (31 Votes)
NO - 98% (1813 Votes)

“This letter serves as an official complaint to the Office of Congressional Ethics (OCE) regarding Rep. Adam Schiff’s illegal collusion with foreign entities and misuse of taxpayer resources for opposition research on political enemies,” Hollis wrote, according to Fox.

“The evidence supporting Adam’s Schiff’s violations of the law is compelling and irrefutable.”

At the time of the call, Schiff was the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee. Now, he’s the committee’s chairman and playing the lead role in closed-door hearings aimed at gathering information for an impeachment case against Trump using a complaint from a “whistleblower” over a Trump phone call in July with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky.

During the 2017 conversation, Schiff referred several times to contacting the FBI with whatever information the caller could provide, but Hollis’ complaint called that a smokescreen.

“It is clear from the recorded phone call that Rep. Schiff knows he should not be trying to obtain opposition research on a political opponent from foreign nationals,” Hollis wrote, according to Fox. “He attempts to mask his wrongdoing by, on numerous occasions, mentioning that he will work with the FBI.

“In so doing, Rep. Schiff is attempting to involve the FBI in his corrupt attempt to obtain dirt on President Trump. The FBI should not be in the business of teaming up with politicians to use the power of government to dig up dirt on political opponents.”

According to Fox, Schiff’s office did not respond to a request for comment about its report. However, Schiff’s office told The Atlantic for a January 2018 report that the Intelligence Committee had “informed appropriate law-enforcement and security personnel of the conversation, and (the) belief it was probably bogus.”

But Hollis told Fox News that the 2017 phone call shows how committed Schiff is to picking up anything that can be used to damage the Trump presidency.

“Watching Schiff push a false narrative over and over again with Russia and now with the whistleblower complaint tells us the only thing he cares about it fake investigations,” he said in the Wednesday report.

“Meanwhile, we have 60,000 homeless people in Los Angeles County, and his district is falling apart,” Hollis said.

According to Fox, Hollis is one of five Republicans aiming to unseat Schiff in California’s 28th Congressional District.

He told Fox that Schiff’s main priority of attacking the president isn’t helping the people he’s supposed to be representing.

“Mr. Schiff is out there with his dog and pony show,” Hollis said. “But if our district isn’t helped, we won’t get back from the brink.”

Schiff, who was also the target of a separate ethics complaint filed in March by the conservative group Judicial Watch, is obviously dedicated to bringing down the Trump administration by whatever means necessary — even if it involves taking dodgy phone calls from foreign “lawmakers” making literally incredible claims about compromising information on the president.

The irony here is that while he was trying to dredge up slime to smear Trump, Schiff ended up providing his political opponents with ammunition to use against him instead.

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 7:35am

Just as well American's are protected by the constitution.

The lawless Democrats would run the US like Nazi Germany between 1933 to 45.

Don't give up your guns folks.

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #17 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 9:20am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 7:35am:

I love hysterical ravings.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #18 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 9:25am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 9:20am:

you also love regular pricks .. on and for the record ,

you freely admit this

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #19 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 9:26am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 9:25am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 9:20am:

you also love regular pricks .. on and for the record ,

you freely admit this

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Yep, free of horrible preventable diseases, how crap.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 11:22am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 3:04am:
https://www.westernjournal.com/adam-schiff-hit-two-ethics-complaints-ukraine-pra...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/schiff-1-600x383.jpg

By Joe Saunders
House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff was looking for ammunition against President Donald Trump.

According to Fox News, the California Democrat is the subject of two complaints filed with the Office of Congressional Ethics related to a 2017 phone conversation Schiff had with a Russian comedian posing as a Ukrainian lawmaker.

One complaint, filed last week by the conservative nonprofit group Tea Party Patriots Action, states Schiff “used and abused his position” to “seek damaging and negative information about President Trump,” according to the report.

Another was filed Aug. 28 by Republican Jon Hollis, who is seeking to challenge Schiff for the Los Angeles-area congressional seat he has held since 2001. It accuses Schiff of “illegal collusion with foreign entities,” Fox News reported Wednesday.

Both complaints stem from a 2017 phone call Schiff had with a Russian comedian posing as a Ukrainian lawmaker.

During the call, Schiff appeared to be very interested in getting incriminating material on Trump, including a nude photo with a Russian television reality star.

However, the person on the other end of the line, who said he was Ukrainian lawmaker Andriy Parubiy, was actually Vladimir “Vovan” Kuznetzov, a Russian entertainer.

The fact that the phone call was fake doesn’t make Schiff’s interest in using a foreign government to obtain damaging information about the president any less real, Hollis charged in his ethics complaint.

Quote:
YES - 2% (31 Votes)
NO - 98% (1813 Votes)

“This letter serves as an official complaint to the Office of Congressional Ethics (OCE) regarding Rep. Adam Schiff’s illegal collusion with foreign entities and misuse of taxpayer resources for opposition research on political enemies,” Hollis wrote, according to Fox.

“The evidence supporting Adam’s Schiff’s violations of the law is compelling and irrefutable.”

At the time of the call, Schiff was the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee. Now, he’s the committee’s chairman and playing the lead role in closed-door hearings aimed at gathering information for an impeachment case against Trump using a complaint from a “whistleblower” over a Trump phone call in July with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky.

During the 2017 conversation, Schiff referred several times to contacting the FBI with whatever information the caller could provide, but Hollis’ complaint called that a smokescreen.

“It is clear from the recorded phone call that Rep. Schiff knows he should not be trying to obtain opposition research on a political opponent from foreign nationals,” Hollis wrote, according to Fox. “He attempts to mask his wrongdoing by, on numerous occasions, mentioning that he will work with the FBI.

“In so doing, Rep. Schiff is attempting to involve the FBI in his corrupt attempt to obtain dirt on President Trump. The FBI should not be in the business of teaming up with politicians to use the power of government to dig up dirt on political opponents.”

According to Fox, Schiff’s office did not respond to a request for comment about its report. However, Schiff’s office told The Atlantic for a January 2018 report that the Intelligence Committee had “informed appropriate law-enforcement and security personnel of the conversation, and (the) belief it was probably bogus.”

But Hollis told Fox News that the 2017 phone call shows how committed Schiff is to picking up anything that can be used to damage the Trump presidency.

“Watching Schiff push a false narrative over and over again with Russia and now with the whistleblower complaint tells us the only thing he cares about it fake investigations,” he said in the Wednesday report.

“Meanwhile, we have 60,000 homeless people in Los Angeles County, and his district is falling apart,” Hollis said.

According to Fox, Hollis is one of five Republicans aiming to unseat Schiff in California’s 28th Congressional District.

He told Fox that Schiff’s main priority of attacking the president isn’t helping the people he’s supposed to be representing.

“Mr. Schiff is out there with his dog and pony show,” Hollis said. “But if our district isn’t helped, we won’t get back from the brink.”

Schiff, who was also the target of a separate ethics complaint filed in March by the conservative group Judicial Watch, is obviously dedicated to bringing down the Trump administration by whatever means necessary — even if it involves taking dodgy phone calls from foreign “lawmakers” making literally incredible claims about compromising information on the president.

The irony here is that while he was trying to dredge up slime to smear Trump, Schiff ended up providing his political opponents with ammunition to use against him instead.

Ethics complaints, eh?

What happened to his IMPEACHMENT? IMPRISONMENT? His charges of TREASON?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #21 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 10:33pm

Light achieved his release and no longer needed the mental stimulation.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Oct 18th, 2019 at 6:27am

SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 10:33pm:
Light achieved his release and no longer needed the mental stimulation.

Amazing what a few rounds of ECT can do.

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Oct 18th, 2019 at 7:33am

Quote:
Democrat Adam Schiff Repeatedly Threatened Impeachment Witness: “Ambassador, You’re Making This Much More Complicated Than It Has to Be”

Democrat Adam Schiff is threatening the Democrats’ witnesses behind closed doors.

Schiff repeatedly threatened the Ambassadro Volker during his questioning inside the Democrat starchamber impeachment proceedings.

Schiff was not getting the answers he wanted so he repeatedly attempted to “persuade” the ambassador to change his testimony.

In a secret interview, Rep. Adam Schiff, leader of the House Democratic effort to impeach President Trump, pressed former United States special representative to Ukraine Kurt Volker to testify that Ukrainian officials felt pressured to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter as a result of Trump withholding U.S. military aid to Ukraine.

Volker denied that was the case, noting that Ukrainian leaders did not even know the aid was being withheld and that they believed their relationship with the U.S. was moving along satisfactorily, without them having done anything Trump mentioned in his notorious July 25 phone conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

When Volker repeatedly declined to agree to Schiff’s characterization of events, Schiff said, “Ambassador, you’re making this much more complicated than it has to be.”

The interview took place Oct. 3 in a secure room in the U.S. Capitol. While the session covered several topics, the issue of an alleged quid pro quo — U.S. military aid in exchange for a Ukrainian investigation of the Bidens and a public announcement that such an investigation was underway — was a significant part of the discussion

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/schiff-pressed-volker-to-say-ukraine-fel...

Quote:
Joel B. Pollak

@joelpollak

Straight-up Stalinism from @RepAdamSchiff —>

“When Volker repeatedly declined to agree to Schiff's characterization of events, Schiff said, ‘Ambassador, you're making this much more complicated than it has to be.’” https://twitter.com/byronyork/status/1184560217780113409 …

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Oct 18th, 2019 at 8:09am

Adum Schitt getting caught out with more lies and corruption.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/17/document-adam-schiff-staffer-met-i...

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #25 - Oct 18th, 2019 at 8:37am

You guys are really going into overdrive defending Trump.

Seems like you actually understand the gravity of the situation, but you still don't care about the rule of law.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #26 - Oct 18th, 2019 at 8:42am

Can they defend Rick Perry going?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #27 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 1:01pm

we do not respond very often ,

to unhinged libtards .. we focus on facts ,

https://www.westernjournal.com/report-schiff-tried-strong-arm-kurt-volker-backfi...

Report: Schiff Tried To Strong-Arm Kurt Volker but It Backfired When Volker Exposed Schiff Instead

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff speaks to the media on Capitol Hill in Washington on Oct. 17, 2019. (Saul Loeb / AFP via Getty Images)

By C. Douglas Golden
Published October 18, 2019 at 9:26am
When Kurt Volker testified before the House of Representatives behind closed doors on Oct. 3, the general consensus was that it wasn’t going to be a great moment for the Trump administration.

Indeed, the major headline from the leaked testimony thus far seems to have been that he indicated there were issues about Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani’s involvement in the administration’s policy in the country. According to Axios, Volker testified that the current ambassador, Bill Taylor, had issues with accepting the job due to Giuliani’s involvement. He also reportedly called Democratic presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden a “man of integrity,” so you can guess how many stories that launched.

The biggest headline buried underneath this all, however, might be that House Intelligence Committee Chairman and perpetual hack Adam Schiff wasn’t able to get Volker to admit to a quid pro quo no matter how many leading questions he asked.

The California Democrat, of course, is trying to prove that the administration’s disbursement of congressionally approved military aid to Ukraine came with preconditions attached — most notably, preconditions regarding whether the new Ukrainian government investigated a company on whose board Biden’s son, Hunter, once sat.

This much could be reasonably established by any observer. However, an exchange between Schiff and Volker leaked to the Washington Examiner and published Wednesday regarding the quid pro quo shows the extent to which Schiff was willing to go to get the answer he wanted.

Volker contended two things during his testimony. First, he says the Ukrainians weren’t aware of the fact that the Trump administration had put the military aid on hold at the time of Trump’s call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on July 25. Second, he was also unaware of the fact that Trump discussed the Bidens during the call.

“[The Ukrainians] didn’t want to be drawn into investigating a Democratic candidate for president, which would mean only peril for Ukraine, is that fair to say?” Schiff asked at one point.

“That may be true,” Volker responded. “That may be true. They didn’t express that to me, and, of course, I didn’t know that was the context at the time.”

“Part of the other context is vital military support is being withheld from the Ukraine during this period, right?” Schiff said.

“That was not part of the context at the time,” Volker responded. “At least to my knowledge, they [Ukrainian leaders] were not aware of that.”

When asked about the withholding of aid, Volker said the first time Ukrainian leaders became aware of it was when we all did: an Aug. 28 Politico piece titled “Trump holds up Ukraine military aid meant to confront Russia.”

“The first conversation I had was when the diplomatic adviser to President Zelensky, Vadym Prystaiko, I believe it was, texted me a copy of the Politico article about the hold on assistance,” Volker said.

“So I had had many conversations with him in the months prior to that,” he said, “and this did not come up from him to me, which makes me believe that this was not on his radar until that time when he saw the article.”

“Volker said that he already knew about the suspension in aid, having learned on July 18, a week before the Trump-Zelensky call,” the Examiner reported. “Volker testified that he asked around about the suspension — why was it being done? — but was not able to find out what was going on.”

RELATED: Adam Schiff Hit with Two Ethics Complaints Over 'Ukraine' Prank Call

So that angle didn’t work, right? Time to move onto something new. Or not.

Schiff pushed the quid pro quo anew by asking if Volker thought “no president of the United States should ever ask a foreign leader to help intervene in a U.S. election.”

“I agree with that,” Volker responded.

“And that would be particularly egregious if it was done in the context of withholding foreign assistance?” Schiff said.

Good try, but again the answer was no.

“We’re getting now into, you know, a conflation of these things that I didn’t think was actually there,” Volker said.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #28 - Oct 23rd, 2019 at 9:10am

ALERT: Adam Schiff CRUSHED On House Floor By GOP, Then Pelosi Shows Up

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #29 - Oct 23rd, 2019 at 9:16am

Be afriad light.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #30 - Oct 25th, 2019 at 1:53pm

https://www.westernjournal.com/schiffs-smoking-gun-witness-reportedly-connected-...

Schiff's Smoking Gun Witness Is Reportedly Connected to Same Company Paying Hunter Biden

Acting U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Bill Taylor, who provided key testimony this week in the Democrat-led impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump, has substantial connections to an organization funded by the same Ukrainian gas company on which former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, served on the board.

Breitbart reported that Taylor has a close working relationship with the Atlantic Council, which “is funded by and works in partnership with” Ukraine’s Burisma Holdings.

“In addition to a direct relationship with the Atlantic Council, Taylor for the last nine years also served as a senior adviser to the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), which has co-hosted events with the Atlantic Council and has participated in events co-hosted jointly by the Atlantic Council and Burisma,” according to Breitbart.

urther, David J. Kramer, another senior adviser to USUBC, served as a longtime adviser to the late Arizona Sen. John McCain.

Kramer helped disseminate the unverified Trump-Russia dossier to multiple media outlets and the Obama administration following Donald Trump’s victory in the 2016 presidential election, The Arizona Republic reported.

Taylor is said to have testified before House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s closed-door impeachment inquiry that Trump sought a quid pro quo of military aid in exchange for an investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden’s dealings in Ukraine.

The transcript the White House released of Trump’s July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky shows no quid pro quo.

However, in his 15-page opening statement to Schiff’s committee, which has been published by multiple media outlets, Taylor said he was shocked by Trump’s demand that Zelensky “go to a microphone and say he is opening investigations of [Joe] Biden and 2016 election interference.”

Further, “‘Everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance,” Taylor claimed U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland told him.

Democratic Rep. Lacy Clay of Missouri tweeted afterward,“I was in the room. Jaws dropped, heads shook in disbelief, this president and his enablers willfully put #NationalSecurity at risk to benefit his political campaign. This wasn’t just a smoking gun, it was a smoking cannon.”

Sondland in fact made it clear to Taylor in a text message exchange on Sept. 9 that Trump specifically was not demanding a quid pro quo.

“I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign,” Taylor wrote to Sondland.

Sondland replied, “Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump’s intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo’s of any kind.”

He added, “The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign I suggest we stop the back and forth by text.”

RELATED: In Flagrant Violation of House Rules, Pelosi Bans Crenshaw from Seeing Schiff's Secret Transcripts

Trump directed the release of the aid two days later, following an appeal by Republican Ohio Sen. Rob Portman and others.

Ukraine had not opened an investigation of the Bidens.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #31 - Oct 25th, 2019 at 1:56pm

https://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/schiff-witness-taylor-has-ties-to-burism...

Schiff witness Taylor has ties to Burisma think tank, Soros, McCain leaker
written by Rick Johnson Oct 23, 2019

WASHINGTON, DC: The star witness in the Schiff Pelosi impeachment farce, Ambassador William Taylor, has long-standing ties and a financial relationship to a Burisma funded think tank, according to Breitbart News investigative reporter Aaron Klein. Klein also reports that Taylor has a long-standing relationship with David Kramer, the advisor to Senator John McCain who leaked the Steele Dossier to Buzzfeed.

More ominously a Schiff staffer on a Burisma funded trip to Ukraine in August met with Ambassador Taylor to discuss the “whistleblower” complaint.  The Atlantic Society, funded by Burisma, also receives funding from the George Soros Open Society Foundations. It is a trifecta of corruption undercutting Taylors testimony.

According to Breitbart:
U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Bill Taylor, who provided key testimony to the Democrats’ controversial impeachment inquiry yesterday, has evidenced a close relationship with the Atlantic Council think tank, even writing Ukraine policy pieces with the organization’s director and analysis articles published by the Council.

The Atlantic Council is funded by and works in partnership with Burisma, the natural gas company at the center of allegations regarding Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

In addition to a direct relationship with the Atlantic Council, Taylor for the last nine years also served as a senior adviser to the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), which has co-hosted events with the Atlantic Council and has participated in events co-hosted jointly by the Atlantic Council and Burisma.

The article goes on:
Another senior adviser to the USUBC is David J. Kramer, a long-time adviser to late Senator John McCain. Kramer played a central role in disseminating the anti-Trump dossier to the news media and Obama administration. Taylor participated in events and initiatives organized by Kramer.

The links may be particularly instructive after Breitbart News reported that itinerary for a trip to Ukraine in August organized by the Burisma-funded Atlantic Council for ten Congressional aides reveals that a staffer on Rep. Adam Schiff’s House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence held a meeting during the trip with Taylor.  The pre-planned trip took place after the so-called whistleblower officially filed his August 12 complaint and reportedly after a Schiff aide was contacted by the so-called whistleblower.

Taylor alluded to his work with the Atlantic Council, but never revealed that it was funded by Burisma:
Multiple U.S. media outlets yesterday obtained Taylor’s full opening statement to the House Intelligence, Oversight and Foreign Affairs committees.

In the leaked pre-written full opening statement, Taylor alluded to work he said he did for a “small Ukrainian non- governmental organization” but he omitted the name of the organization.

“In the intervening 10 years, I have stayed engaged with Ukraine, visiting frequently since 2013 as a board member of a small Ukrainian non- governmental organization supporting good governance and reform,” he said.

The name of the organization is the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), where Taylor served for nine years as a senior advisor. The USUBC has co-hosted or participated in scores of events with the Atlantic Council. Taylor has also authored numerous analysis pieces published by the Atlantic Council itself and has co-authored op-eds written together with the Atlantic Council’s director.

Klein goes on to delineate Taylor’s extensive relationship with the Burisma backed Atlantic Council:
Burisma is a key financial backer of the Atlantic Council. In 2017, Burisma and the Atlantic Council signed a cooperative agreement to develop transatlantic programs with Burisma’s financial support reportedly to focus “on European and international energy security.” Burisma specifically finances the Atlantic Council’s Eurasia Center.

Besides funding the Atlantic Council, Burisma also routinely partners with the think tank. Only four months ago, the company co-hosted the Atlantic Council’s second Annual Kharkiv Security Conference.  Burisma advertises that it committed itself to “15 key principles of rule of law and economic policy in Ukraine developed by the Atlantic Council.”

In March, three months before he became Trump’s ambassador to Ukraine, the Atlantic Council featured an oped co-authored by Taylor in which the diplomat argued Ukraine “has further to travel toward its self-proclaimed European goal” of reformation.

IP Logged

Rider
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OnTheRoad
Reply #32 - Oct 25th, 2019 at 5:04pm

What Soros's has been behind in Ukraine is insane....he is the Black Death...

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #33 - Oct 31st, 2019 at 5:30pm

Adam Schiff: 'More Than Circumstantial Evidence' Of Trump/Russia Connection

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #34 - Oct 31st, 2019 at 5:37pm

https://www.cruiselinehistory.com/adam-schiff-derailed-murder-investigation-of-g...

ADAM SCHIFF Derailed Murder Investigation Of Gemmel Moore’s Death In ED BUCK’s Meth Drug Den

Posted by: Michael L. Grace October 11, 2019

Ed Buck Democrat gay rights leader and money man, whose West Hollywood meth drug den was the scene of not one, but two overdose deaths of black men is finally locked up.

Why did it take so long?

Because of the elitist white male, California politicians who deliberately sabotaged and prolonged the investigation for over two years. A Los Angeles Federal Judge has set a tentative trial date of November 26th.

WATCH THE VIDEO: Learn how Congressman (D) Adam Schiff was behind the cover-up. Watch the video to see how racist the entire WEHO sex meth death scandal was handled.

The video reveals the conspiracy and cover-up by West Hollywood and California politicians. John Duran, Ed Buck’s attorney, and a close friend didn’t hide the fact he wanted the Gemmel Moore murder investigation sidetracked at a West Hollywood City Council meeting.
Duran was also looking out for Congressman Adam Schiff and Los Angeles City Tax Assessor and former West Hollywood Councilman Jeffrey Prang, who is now under investigation for giving tax benefits to wealthy, connected Democrats.

CW: John Duran, Ed Buck, Adam Schiff, and Eric Bauman hanging out in West Hollywood; Duran, Schiff, Bauman, Prang; Buck and Prang; Schiff and Buck.

Schiff and Prang were friends with Buck and intimately involved in Southern California Democrat politics, especially socially in the West Hollywood area, which is in Schiff’s district. Eric Bauman, former gay chair of the California Democrat Party, was also with John Duran in sabotaging the Ed Buck investigation. Bauman, who was best friends with Buck, instructed politicians not to cooperate with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department inquiry.
Bauman continued to obstruct the investigation until late December 2018 when he was forced to resign after allegations of racism, sexual misconduct and inappropriate behavior toward male party staff members and activists.
First, The New York Times tried to minimize Buck’s power and influence by referring to him as “a small-time Democratic donor and political activist.”
That’s like calling Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein “lovesick teenagers.”

Buck Contributed $500,000 to Democrat Candidates.

According to federal records, Buck has contributed more than $500,000 to Democratic candidates and groups, and was classified by the California Secretary of State’s office as being a “major donor.”
Before he was nicknamed ‘Dr. Kevorkian’, Buck could have easily gone by Ed ‘Big Bucks’ with all of the campaign cash he was throwing around.
Second, it has been reported in multiple publications that the politicians and political action committees who took contributions from Buck acted quickly to distance themselves from him. West Hollywood politicians, Duran and D’Amico, took thousands of dollars from Buck. They knew about this fetish and drug operation on Laurel Avenue just off the Sunset Strip.

more sick reports of scumbag Schiff

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1572325215

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Oct 31st, 2019 at 9:56pm

Dear one? Are you there?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #36 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 7:17am

SCHIFF BEING PROBED BY FBI FOR MULTIPLE VISITS TO HOME OF DEMOCRAT DONOR ED BUCK

https://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/rep-schiff-being-probed-by-fbi-for-multipl...

Rep. Schiff being probed by FBI for multiple visits to home of Democrat mega donor Ed Buck
11/14/20190

truepundit reports: Embattled Democratic Congressman Adam Schiff was dressed in ancient-Egyptian-themed garb at two wild costume parties at Ed Buck’s meth and sex mansion, according to a Clinton Whistleblower and insider. And the FBI is probing Schiff, who is now the target of a federal investigation focused on the Congressman’s more-than-frequent trips to Ed Buck’s meth mansion. Buck is a high-profile, millionaire Democratic benefactor who has contributed and bundled large amounts of cash to Democrats including Schiff, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Kamala Harris and the list goes on and on. Buck was arrested last month after a nearly-dead man escaped from Buck’s home after Buck allegedly plied him with meth.
                                  This is a pretty interesting development, because guess what happened shortly after the arrest of Democrat mega donor Ed Buck...That's right the latest hoax to impeach President Trump. We have two things with this development regarding Rep. Adam Schiff who is a major pusher of the Trump/Zelensky hoax, because we are finding out Rep. Schiff made multiple visits to the home of Ed Buck and the FBI is actually probing this. Technically speaking while Rep. Adam Schiff is pushing impeachment of Trump based off a hoax where closed door hearings on impeachment are taking place that only Democrats can attend, Rep. Adam Schiff is being investigated by the FBI due to frequent visits to the home of Ed Buck...Where human trafficking was known to take place.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #37 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 7:20am

https://truepundit.com/clinton-whistleblower-feds-probe-adam-schiff-dressed-like...

Clinton WhistleBlower: FEDS Probe Adam Schiff Dressed like Egyptian at Bizarre “Sacrafice” Parties at Ed Buck’s
>>>Meth Mansion<<<

Embattled Democratic Congressman Adam Schiff was dressed in ancient-Egyptian-themed garb at two wild costume parties at Ed Buck’s meth and sex mansion, according to a Clinton Whistleblower and insider.

And the FBI is probing Schiff, who is now the target of a federal investigation focused on the Congressman’s more-than-frequent trips to Ed Buck’s meth mansion.

Buck is a high-profile, millionaire Democratic benefactor who has contributed and bundled large amounts of cash to Democrats including Schiff, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Kamala Harris and the list goes on and on. Buck was arrested last month after a nearly-dead man escaped from Buck’s home after Buck allegedly plied him with meth.

Larry Nichols is the consumate DC insider and operator. In fact, Bill Clinton in his biography described Nichols as a dangerous man. Clinton would know because Nichols spearheaded many of Clinton’s political black-bag Ops in Arkansas and Washington D.C for the Clinton cartel and beyond before he turned whistleblower.

Nichols revealed on his weekly news show on CrowdSource the Truth that federal agents have traced Congressman Schiff at Buck’s drug mansion over a dozen times. And during two costume parties at the meth mansion, Schiff was dressed in ancient Egyptian garb.

Nichols said the parties had an “Egyptian sacrafice” vibe and attendees were dressed according to the bizarre theme.

“This guy (Schiff) is kinky,” Nichols said.

We can make a leap here that party goers were likely worshipping pyramids of meth.

But what was Schiff doing there, Nichols has asked.

Two men previously died at Buck’s mansion from drug overdoses but Buck was never charged by Los Angeles Police. Finally, Buck was charged in Sept. with running a drug house and doping up victims and then allegedly acting out his twisted sexual fantasies on the incapacitated victims, according to prosecutors.

Buck targeted homeless men, according to prosecutors.

Nichols said Schiff, like Buck, is under investigation.
« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2019 at 8:01am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 7:36am

are all these Democrats freaking perverts?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #39 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 7:52am

looks like it, whats next .. Schiff will have to testify himself ? he he he , oh wait whats tHiS ???

https://www.westernjournal.com/lindsey-graham-vows-call-adam-schiff-testify-pote...

Lindsey Graham Vows To Call Adam Schiff To Testify in Potential Senate Impeachment Trial

By Joe Saunders
Published November 14, 2019 at 9:12am
When it comes to an impeachment trial in the Senate, Lindsey Graham wants to hear from direct sources.

The South Carolina senator wants to hear from the “whistleblower” whose complaint sparked the House impeachment effort against President Donald Trump.

He doesn’t want to depend on the “hearsay” that has been the hallmark of witness testimony so far in House Intelligence Committee hearings — both behind closed doors and in Wednesday’s hearings in public.

And he wants to hear directly from California Rep. Adam Schiff, Graham told Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Wednesday.

“One of the witnesses will be Adam Schiff because if he, in fact, did meet with the whistleblower, and coached the guy up, I think that’s relevant to the impeachment inquiry itself,” Graham said, according to Breitbart.

It’s unclear whether Graham, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, could actually compel testimony from Schiff, a member of an equal House of Congress and chairman of the House Intelligence Committee.

“As a matter of oversight, I’m not going to call a House member, but if you impeach the president of the United States, I want to find out if in fact Schiff and his staff met with the whistleblower,” Graham said, according to The Hill.

But it’s definitely clear that Graham — like millions of President Donald Trump’s supporters, is disgusted with how Schiff has handled the impeachment effort so far.

During testimony Wednesday by Bill Taylor, former American ambassador to Ukraine and currently the top U.S. diplomat in the country, and George Kent, the deputy assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian Affairs, Republicans like Rep. Jim Jordan hammered away at the idea that neither man was speaking from direct knowledge.

In his Hannity interview, Graham vowed that that won’t be acceptable if impeachment comes to the Senate.

Graham: “Hearsay Cannot be the Basis of an Impeachment Trial Against the President” https://t.co/ozyeFtIGnR

— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) November 14, 2019
« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2019 at 7:58am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #40 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 1:03pm

being a Doctor ,

just think of how many children this scumbag has drugged and abused .. sick AF Peado scum and friend of Adam Schiff

connect the dots ..

FORMER NBC CORRESPONDENT BRUCE HANSEL ARRESTED FOR ASKING NINE YEAR OLD GIRL FOR EXPLICIT PICTURES

https://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/former-nbc-correspondent-bruce-hensel-arre...

Former NBC correspondent Bruce Hensel arrested for asking nine year old girl for explicit pictures
11/14/2019

nypost reports: An Emmy-winning former medical correspondent for NBC was arrested for allegedly asking a 9-year-old girl to send him sexually explicit photos, according to new reports. Dr. Bruce Hensel, 71, was charged Wednesday with asking the daughter of a friend through an online messaging app for the photos in August, the Los Angeles Times reported. Hensel, who worked as the on-air chief medical correspondent for NBC New York and Los Angeles, faces one felony count of contact with a minor for sexual purposes. The Los Angeles Police Department launched an investigation into Hensel after they learned he and the girl shared inappropriate messages and photos. Hensel’s home in the Pacific Palisades was searched on Oct. 16 as per a search warrant.
                                  Not only is the mainstream media the enemy of the people as President Trump labels, but the mainstream media obviously has individuals who prey on little children. This disturbing news comes as former NBC medical correspondent Dr. Bruce Hensel has been arrested after asking a nine year old girl for explicit photos. What's also revealing about this arrest is that this is an Emmy Award winner, which would likely help confirm that Hollywood truly does hand out awards to child predators. ABC News is involved in an Epstein cover up, social media is protecting the whistleblower, and NBC is connected to an individual who asked a 9 year old girl for explicit photos. Rep. Schiff considers this child predator a friend.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1195077307377033216

Quote:

Wojciech Pawelczyk 🇵🇱🇺🇸
@PolishPatriotTM
Adam Schiff in 2009: My friend dr. Bruce Hensel
-----
Hensel was just arrested for asking 9-year-old for sexual photos:https://nypost.com/2019/11/14/ex-nbc-correspondent-bruce-hensel-arrested-
for-asking-9-year-old-for-sexual-photos/ …

Embedded video
6:33 AM - Nov 15, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
1,139 people are talking about this

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #41 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 2:15pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/another-sexual-predator-linked-to-adam-...

Another Sexual Predator Linked to Adam Schiff Arrested – Second One in Two Months

by Jim Hoft November 14, 2019 254 Comments

Top Democrat donor and Adam Schiff friend Ed Buck was finally arrested in September after a third man overdosed in his apartment.

He was finally arrested after two black gay escorts died in his apartment from overdoses.

https://twitter.com/KCBSKCALDesk/status/1174166413314912256

Quote:
CBSLA Assignment Desk

Verified account

@KCBSKCALDesk
Follow Follow @KCBSKCALDesk
More
#BREAKING: Democratic donor Ed Buck has been arrested and charged by @LADAOffice. Buck is accused of running a drug den out of his #WeHo home. @JeffMichaelNews has details on #KCAL9. #CBSLA
/>
0:55
8:41 PM - 17 Sep 2019

This week another sexual predator linked to Adam Schiff was arrested for asking a 9-year-old girl for nude photos.

The New York Post reported:

An Emmy-winning former medical correspondent for NBC was arrested for allegedly asking a 9-year-old girl to send him sexually explicit photos, according to new reports.

Dr. Bruce Hensel, 71, was charged Wednesday with asking the daughter of a friend through an online messaging app for the photos in August, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Hensel, who worked as the on-air chief medical correspondent for NBC New York and Los Angeles, faces one felony count of contact with a minor for sexual purposes.

In 2009 Democrat Adam Schiff introduced his “good friend” Dr. Bruce Hensel at a rally.
Via Jack Posobiec.

https://twitter.com/PolishPatriotTM/status/1195077307377033216

Quote:
Wojciech Pawelczyk  🇵🇱 🇺🇸

@PolishPatriotTM
Follow Follow @PolishPatriotTM
More
-----
Hensel was just arrested for asking 9-year-old for sexual photos:
https://nypost.com/2019/11/14/ex-nbc-correspondent-bruce-hensel-arrested-for-ask
ing-9-year-old-for-sexual-photos/ …
/>
1:15
12:33 PM - 14 Nov 2019

more evidence in the " Fringe " forum that will be not entered at this time here for it is unsubstantiated in certain regards at this point yet here is the link  ..

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #42 - Nov 15th, 2019 at 2:20pm

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #43 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 8:49am

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #44 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 8:50am

https://twitter.com/hashtag/liddlekidz?lang=en

Quote:
LiftOrDie79

@OrDie79
Nov 11
More
Replying to @OrDie79 @DCProgressive1 and 12 others
#LiddleKidz is an actual foundation run by @RepAdamSchiff where it offers child massages all over the world.
   🤔🤔🤔

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #45 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 8:52am

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1177285017636093953

Quote:
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
Liddle’ Adam Schiff, who has worked unsuccessfully for 3 years to hurt the Republican Party and President, has just said that the Whistleblower, even though he or she only had second hand information, “is credible.” How can that be with zero info and a known bias. Democrat Scam!

11:13 AM - 26 Sep 2019

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #46 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 8:53am

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #47 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 8:55am

being a Doctor ,

just think of how many children this scumbag has drugged and abused .. sick AF Peado scum and friend of Adam Schiff

connect the dots ..

FORMER NBC CORRESPONDENT BRUCE HANSEL ARRESTED FOR ASKING NINE YEAR OLD GIRL FOR EXPLICIT PICTURES

https://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/former-nbc-correspondent-bruce-hensel-arre...

Former NBC correspondent Bruce Hensel arrested for asking nine year old girl for explicit pictures
11/14/2019

nypost reports: An Emmy-winning former medical correspondent for NBC was arrested for allegedly asking a 9-year-old girl to send him sexually explicit photos, according to new reports. Dr. Bruce Hensel, 71, was charged Wednesday with asking the daughter of a friend through an online messaging app for the photos in August, the Los Angeles Times reported. Hensel, who worked as the on-air chief medical correspondent for NBC New York and Los Angeles, faces one felony count of contact with a minor for sexual purposes. The Los Angeles Police Department launched an investigation into Hensel after they learned he and the girl shared inappropriate messages and photos. Hensel’s home in the Pacific Palisades was searched on Oct. 16 as per a search warrant.
                                  Not only is the mainstream media the enemy of the people as President Trump labels, but the mainstream media obviously has individuals who prey on little children. This disturbing news comes as former NBC medical correspondent Dr. Bruce Hensel has been arrested after asking a nine year old girl for explicit photos. What's also revealing about this arrest is that this is an Emmy Award winner, which would likely help confirm that Hollywood truly does hand out awards to child predators. ABC News is involved in an Epstein cover up, social media is protecting the whistleblower, and NBC is connected to an individual who asked a 9 year old girl for explicit photos. Rep. Schiff considers this child predator a friend.

Quote:

Wojciech Pawelczyk 🇵🇱🇺🇸
@PolishPatriotTM
-----
Hensel was just arrested for asking 9-year-old for sexual photos:https://nypost.com/2019/11/14/ex-nbc-correspondent-bruce-hensel-arrested-

Embedded video

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #48 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 8:59am

Quote:

🇺🇸 Cory Groshek 🇺🇸
@CoryGroshek
Replying to @CoryGroshek
Revealed: Symbols pedophiles use to signal their sordid preferences https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3560069/The-symbols-pedophiles-use-signal-sordid-sexual-preferences-social-media.html?ito=amp_twitter_share-top … via @MailOnline

Revealed: Symbols pedophiles use to signal their sordid preferences
The seemingly innocuous pastel-colored scrawls feature butterflies, love hearts, and spirals. But to FBI agents they signify something much darker: promotion and secret codes for pedophiles.

dailymail.co.uk
5:37 AM - Jul 17, 2019

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #49 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 9:01am

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #50 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 9:06am

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #51 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 9:16am

Looks like the republicans are more desperate than I thought.

It is their fault after all.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #52 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 9:46am

Dnarever wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 9:16am:

Everyone who speaks out against them gets accused of being a paedophile.

This is getting boring.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #53 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 9:59am

SadKangaroo wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 9:46am:
Dnarever wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 9:16am:

Everyone who speaks out against them gets accused of being a paedophile.

This is getting boring.

who said that >?

you are fake news

http://www.liddlekidz.com/

« Last Edit: Nov 16th, 2019 at 10:10am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #54 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 12:36pm

https://www.westernjournal.com/house-minority-leader-flat-calls-adam-schiff-liar...

House Minority Leader Flat-Out Calls Adam Schiff a Liar: 'His Body Language' Told on Him

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #55 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:33am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 31st, 2019 at 5:37pm:
https://www.cruiselinehistory.com/adam-schiff-derailed-murder-investigation-of-g...

https://www.cruiselinehistory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/WEHO-4-485x330.jpg

ADAM SCHIFF Derailed Murder Investigation Of Gemmel Moore’s Death In ED BUCK’s Meth Drug Den

Posted by: Michael L. Grace October 11, 2019

Ed Buck Democrat gay rights leader and money man, whose West Hollywood meth drug den was the scene of not one, but two overdose deaths of black men is finally locked up.

Why did it take so long?

Because of the elitist white male, California politicians who deliberately sabotaged and prolonged the investigation for over two years. A Los Angeles Federal Judge has set a tentative trial date of November 26th.

WATCH THE VIDEO: Learn how Congressman (D) Adam Schiff was behind the cover-up. Watch the video to see how racist the entire WEHO sex meth death scandal was handled.

The video reveals the conspiracy and cover-up by West Hollywood and California politicians. John Duran, Ed Buck’s attorney, and a close friend didn’t hide the fact he wanted the Gemmel Moore murder investigation sidetracked at a West Hollywood City Council meeting.
Duran was also looking out for Congressman Adam Schiff and Los Angeles City Tax Assessor and former West Hollywood Councilman Jeffrey Prang, who is now under investigation for giving tax benefits to wealthy, connected Democrats.

https://www.cruiselinehistory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/COVER-UP-768x576.jp...
CW: John Duran, Ed Buck, Adam Schiff, and Eric Bauman hanging out in West Hollywood; Duran, Schiff, Bauman, Prang; Buck and Prang; Schiff and Buck.

Schiff and Prang were friends with Buck and intimately involved in Southern California Democrat politics, especially socially in the West Hollywood area, which is in Schiff’s district. Eric Bauman, former gay chair of the California Democrat Party, was also with John Duran in sabotaging the Ed Buck investigation. Bauman, who was best friends with Buck, instructed politicians not to cooperate with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department inquiry.
Bauman continued to obstruct the investigation until late December 2018 when he was forced to resign after allegations of racism, sexual misconduct and inappropriate behavior toward male party staff members and activists.
First, The New York Times tried to minimize Buck’s power and influence by referring to him as “a small-time Democratic donor and political activist.”
That’s like calling Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein “lovesick teenagers.”

https://www.cruiselinehistory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/WEHO-RACIST-FOUR-76...

Buck Contributed $500,000 to Democrat Candidates.

According to federal records, Buck has contributed more than $500,000 to Democratic candidates and groups, and was classified by the California Secretary of State’s office as being a “major donor.”
Before he was nicknamed ‘Dr. Kevorkian’, Buck could have easily gone by Ed ‘Big Bucks’ with all of the campaign cash he was throwing around.
Second, it has been reported in multiple publications that the politicians and political action committees who took contributions from Buck acted quickly to distance themselves from him. West Hollywood politicians, Duran and D’Amico, took thousands of dollars from Buck. They knew about this fetish and drug operation on Laurel Avenue just off the Sunset Strip.

more sick reports of scumbag Schiff

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:10am:
then you bring up peado content , wonder why that is ??

it is simply because you have lost the legal argument .

Indeed.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #56 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:33am

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 15th, 2019 at 7:17am:

SCHIFF BEING PROBED BY FBI FOR MULTIPLE VISITS TO HOME OF DEMOCRAT DONOR ED BUCK

https://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/rep-schiff-being-probed-by-fbi-for-multipl...

Rep. Schiff being probed by FBI for multiple visits to home of Democrat mega donor Ed Buck
11/14/20190

https://www.puppetstringnews.com/uploads/7/2/8/4/72845613/download-6_74_orig.jpg

truepundit reports: Embattled Democratic Congressman Adam Schiff was dressed in ancient-Egyptian-themed garb at two wild costume parties at Ed Buck’s meth and sex mansion, according to a Clinton Whistleblower and insider. And the FBI is probing Schiff, who is now the target of a federal investigation focused on the Congressman’s more-than-frequent trips to Ed Buck’s meth mansion. Buck is a high-profile, millionaire Democratic benefactor who has contributed and bundled large amounts of cash to Democrats including Schiff, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Kamala Harris and the list goes on and on. Buck was arrested last month after a nearly-dead man escaped from Buck’s home after Buck allegedly plied him with meth.
                                  This is a pretty interesting development, because guess what happened shortly after the arrest of Democrat mega donor Ed Buck...That's right the latest hoax to impeach President Trump. We have two things with this development regarding Rep. Adam Schiff who is a major pusher of the Trump/Zelensky hoax, because we are finding out Rep. Schiff made multiple visits to the home of Ed Buck and the FBI is actually probing this. Technically speaking while Rep. Adam Schiff is pushing impeachment of Trump based off a hoax where closed door hearings on impeachment are taking place that only Democrats can attend, Rep. Adam Schiff is being investigated by the FBI due to frequent visits to the home of Ed Buck...Where human trafficking was known to take place.

Indeed.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #57 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:33am

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 15th, 2019 at 7:20am:
https://media.tenor.com/images/ced21f27428ddc4fa208bb04a538b74f/tenor.gif

https://truepundit.com/clinton-whistleblower-feds-probe-adam-schiff-dressed-like...

https://i.imgflip.com/3gdp3k.jpg

Clinton WhistleBlower: FEDS Probe Adam Schiff Dressed like Egyptian at Bizarre “Sacrafice” Parties at Ed Buck’s
>>>Meth Mansion<<<

Embattled Democratic Congressman Adam Schiff was dressed in ancient-Egyptian-themed garb at two wild costume parties at Ed Buck’s meth and sex mansion, according to a Clinton Whistleblower and insider.

And the FBI is probing Schiff, who is now the target of a federal investigation focused on the Congressman’s more-than-frequent trips to Ed Buck’s meth mansion.

Buck is a high-profile, millionaire Democratic benefactor who has contributed and bundled large amounts of cash to Democrats including Schiff, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Kamala Harris and the list goes on and on. Buck was arrested last month after a nearly-dead man escaped from Buck’s home after Buck allegedly plied him with meth.

Larry Nichols is the consumate DC insider and operator. In fact, Bill Clinton in his biography described Nichols as a dangerous man. Clinton would know because Nichols spearheaded many of Clinton’s political black-bag Ops in Arkansas and Washington D.C for the Clinton cartel and beyond before he turned whistleblower.

Nichols revealed on his weekly news show on CrowdSource the Truth that federal agents have traced Congressman Schiff at Buck’s drug mansion over a dozen times. And during two costume parties at the meth mansion, Schiff was dressed in ancient Egyptian garb.

Nichols said the parties had an “Egyptian sacrafice” vibe and attendees were dressed according to the bizarre theme.

“This guy (Schiff) is kinky,” Nichols said.

We can make a leap here that party goers were likely worshipping pyramids of meth.

But what was Schiff doing there, Nichols has asked.

Two men previously died at Buck’s mansion from drug overdoses but Buck was never charged by Los Angeles Police. Finally, Buck was charged in Sept. with running a drug house and doping up victims and then allegedly acting out his twisted sexual fantasies on the incapacitated victims, according to prosecutors.

Buck targeted homeless men, according to prosecutors.

Nichols said Schiff, like Buck, is under investigation.

Indeed.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #58 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:34am

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 15th, 2019 at 1:03pm:
being a Doctor ,

connect the dots ..

11/14/2019

https://www.puppetstringnews.com/uploads/7/2/8/4/72845613/bruce-hensel_orig.jpg

Quote:

Wojciech Pawelczyk 🇵🇱🇺🇸
@PolishPatriotTM
-----

Embedded video

Indeed.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #59 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:34am

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 15th, 2019 at 2:15pm:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/another-sexual-predator-linked-to-adam-...

Another Sexual Predator Linked to Adam Schiff Arrested – Second One in Two Months

by Jim Hoft November 14, 2019 254 Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/ed-buck-adam-schiff-600x403....

Top Democrat donor and Adam Schiff friend Ed Buck was finally arrested in September after a third man overdosed in his apartment.

He was finally arrested after two black gay escorts died in his apartment from overdoses.

https://twitter.com/KCBSKCALDesk/status/1174166413314912256

Quote:
CBSLA Assignment Desk

Verified account

@KCBSKCALDesk
Follow Follow @KCBSKCALDesk
More
#BREAKING: Democratic donor Ed Buck has been arrested and charged by @LADAOffice. Buck is accused of running a drug den out of his #WeHo home. @JeffMichaelNews has details on #KCAL9. #CBSLA
/>
0:55
8:41 PM - 17 Sep 2019

This week another sexual predator linked to Adam Schiff was arrested for asking a 9-year-old girl for nude photos.

The New York Post reported:

An Emmy-winning former medical correspondent for NBC was arrested for allegedly asking a 9-year-old girl to send him sexually explicit photos, according to new reports.

Dr. Bruce Hensel, 71, was charged Wednesday with asking the daughter of a friend through an online messaging app for the photos in August, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Hensel, who worked as the on-air chief medical correspondent for NBC New York and Los Angeles, faces one felony count of contact with a minor for sexual purposes.

In 2009 Democrat Adam Schiff introduced his “good friend” Dr. Bruce Hensel at a rally.
Via Jack Posobiec.

https://twitter.com/PolishPatriotTM/status/1195077307377033216

Quote:
Wojciech Pawelczyk  🇵🇱 🇺🇸

@PolishPatriotTM
Follow Follow @PolishPatriotTM
More
-----
Hensel was just arrested for asking 9-year-old for sexual photos:
https://nypost.com/2019/11/14/ex-nbc-correspondent-bruce-hensel-arrested-for-ask
ing-9-year-old-for-sexual-photos/ …
/>
1:15
12:33 PM - 14 Nov 2019

more evidence in the " Fringe " forum that will be not entered at this time here for it is unsubstantiated in certain regards at this point yet here is the link  ..

Indeed.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #60 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:34am

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #61 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:34am

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 8:49am:

Indeed.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #62 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:34am

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 8:53am:

Indeed.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #63 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:34am

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 8:55am:
being a Doctor ,

connect the dots ..

11/14/2019

https://www.puppetstringnews.com/uploads/7/2/8/4/72845613/bruce-hensel_orig.jpg

Quote:

Wojciech Pawelczyk 🇵🇱🇺🇸
@PolishPatriotTM
-----

Embedded video

Indeed.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #64 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:34am

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 8:59am:
Quote:

🇺🇸 Cory Groshek 🇺🇸
@CoryGroshek
Replying to @CoryGroshek
Revealed: Symbols pedophiles use to signal their sordid preferences https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3560069/The-symbols-pedophiles-use-signal-sordid-sexual-preferences-social-media.html?ito=amp_twitter_share-top … via @MailOnline

Revealed: Symbols pedophiles use to signal their sordid preferences
The seemingly innocuous pastel-colored scrawls feature butterflies, love hearts, and spirals. But to FBI agents they signify something much darker: promotion and secret codes for pedophiles.

dailymail.co.uk
5:37 AM - Jul 17, 2019

https://i.imgflip.com/3gidyg.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFfy3Y1XUAcfQJP.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/3gidja.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFec2sEW4AAY6Z-.jpg

Indeed.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #65 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:34am

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 9:01am:

Indeed.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #66 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:34am

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 12:36pm:

Indeed.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #67 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:54am

ontopic factual content will be posted nomatter how much you get triggered

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #68 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 9:25am

https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@newtreehints/massage-for-children-the-liddle-kidz...

Massage For Children? The 'Liddle Kidz Foundation' And House Representative 'Liddle' Adam Schiff Of California

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #69 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 9:39am

November 16th, 2019. Igor Koval, Please Stand Up For Adam Schiff

https://www.westernjournal.com/thing-better-look-schiffs-face-stefanik-reading-c...

Only Thing Better Than Look on Schiff's Face Is Stefanik Reading His Comments Back to Him

By C. Douglas Golden
Published November 16, 2019 at 10:38am
Some of America, it seems, has caught on to the inconsequential nature of profoundly hyped hearings which will definitely end or damage the Trump presidency.

According to Reuters, when fired FBI Director James Comey testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee in July 2017, 19.5 million Americans tuned in. During the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation last year, roughly 20 million Americans watched the contentious hearings unfold.

Neither of those had the same kind of 24-karat headline as impeachment proceedings — and yet, television viewers couldn’t care less. Reuters reported that 13.8 million people tuned in Wednesday for the opening salvo in the Democrats’ public hearings on removing Donald Trump from office.

I’m no collective clairvoyant, but my guess is that most people know there’s no chance Trump will be removed from office, there’s going to be nothing in the testimony that we haven’t heard before and the rules are rigged so that there will be a predetermined outcome.

If you’re a political junkie and decided to miss it, however, you should probably be kicking yourself — at least if you’re a conservative.

Not only did the Republicans generally carry the day, there was also Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan dissecting witness William Taylor so thoroughly you wanted one of the networks to overlay the “Simpsons” GIF on the testimony: “Stop, stop! He’s already dead!”

And if Jordan’s dissection of witnesses wasn’t reason enough to watch, Rep. Elise Stefanik’s take on House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff also deserved some kind of prize.

Stefanik — a New York Republican who was once known as the youngest woman elected to Congress until a significantly less talented New York Democrat took that mantle — “was one of the sharpest questioners of the three diplomats who testified at public hearings on Wednesday and Friday, overshadowing some colleagues better known for their vociferous defense of the president,” according to Reuters.

Reuters wasn’t joking. If you ever want to see Schiff look profoundly uncomfortable — and really, who doesn’t? — you had the perfect chance during Friday’s hearing:
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2019 at 10:28am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #70 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 1:20am

Adam Schiff on tape with Russians—tries to solicit naked photos of DJT

https://streamable.com/9nhzp?fbclid=IwAR29w2KGRspljAMky0jOf4prjxziUaHpo9q_MzDhne...
« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2019 at 1:27am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #71 - Nov 22nd, 2019 at 1:15pm

https://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/rep-schiff-connected-to-both-organizations...

Rep. Schiff connected to both organizations named in indictment of Ukrainian Burisma owner

Quote:
M3thods
@M2Madness
Schiff is connected to both BlackRock and Franklin Templeton Investments, two companies that were named in the $7.4B Burisma/US-Ukraine corruption claim that was announced...http://clerk.house.gov/public_disc/financial-pdfs/2016/10016142.pdf …https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/625831.html …

View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter
1:41 AM - Nov 22, 2019
4,796 people are talking about this

http://clerk.house.gov/public_disc/financial-pdfs/2016/10016142.pdf

Yesterday two major things happened involving the Ukraine situation, where the owner of Burisma Holdings was indicted in Ukraine as well as finding out the indictment connection to Obama and the DNC in firms involving a multi-billion investment fund. Now today new information has come out involving this multi-billion dollar investment fund that was named in the indictment of the owner of Burisma holdings,
and it turns out Rep. Schiff is involved in both of the investment funds/organizations named in the indictment of Ukrainian Burisma Holdings owner  Nikolai Zlochevsky. Rep. Schiff is going to have to hold expulsion hearings for himself.

« Last Edit: Nov 22nd, 2019 at 1:23pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #72 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 6:07am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/theres-no-reason-to-call-me-as-a-witnes...

“There’s No Reason to Call Me as a Witness!” – SCHIFF SQUIRMS When Asked About Testifying Before the US Senate (VIDEO)

by Jim Hoft November 24, 2019 183 Comments

Adam Schiff went on Meet the Press on Sunday morning to discuss his failed week of sham impeachment hearings.

Chuck Todd: You should be a witness. They may want to call you.

Adam Sciff: Well, look. If the Senate wants to call me as a witness, then they pretty much made the decision not to take this process seriously. I’m not a fact witness. I was the chairman of one of the committees doing the investigation. I’m not in the shoes of a special counsel. I don’t work for the Justice Department. All I can relate is what the witnesses said in the deposition and in the open hearings. And that’s no reason to call me as a witness.

Of course, Shifty Schiff omitted that he lied about meeting with the anti-Trump whistleblower Eric Ciaramella before he filed his complaint against President Trump.

So Adam Schiff is a fact witness despite what he tells shameless Chuck Todd.

Schiff On More Public Hearings: 'Don't Foreclose The Possibility' | Meet The Press | NBC News

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #73 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 7:27am

Every time you and your fellow tards target Schiff or any of the left for something specific, it pays to check who on your side you're trying to distract from.

This time it's Nunes.  His Russian links have come up again, plus his past links with Trump on the transitional team and he should have recused himself from the Impeachment hearings, but since he didn't, we need to attack someone on the left, claim they should have recused themselves and citing them as not doing it as an excuse for Nunes not doing it.

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 7:54am

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 25th, 2019 at 6:07am:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/theres-no-reason-to-call-me-as-a-witnes...

“There’s No Reason to Call Me as a Witness!” – SCHIFF SQUIRMS When Asked About Testifying Before the US Senate (VIDEO)

by Jim Hoft November 24, 2019 183 Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/schiff-witness-1.jpg

Adam Schiff went on Meet the Press on Sunday morning to discuss his failed week of sham impeachment hearings.

Chuck Todd: You should be a witness. They may want to call you.

Adam Sciff: Well, look. If the Senate wants to call me as a witness, then they pretty much made the decision not to take this process seriously. I’m not a fact witness. I was the chairman of one of the committees doing the investigation. I’m not in the shoes of a special counsel. I don’t work for the Justice Department. All I can relate is what the witnesses said in the deposition and in the open hearings. And that’s no reason to call me as a witness.

Of course, Shifty Schiff omitted that he lied about meeting with the anti-Trump whistleblower Eric Ciaramella before he filed his complaint against President Trump.

So Adam Schiff is a fact witness despite what he tells shameless Chuck Todd.

Schiff On More Public Hearings: 'Don't Foreclose The Possibility' | Meet The Press | NBC News

This is why the impeachment vote will be voted down.

Because the GOP will be able to call any witness they like.

1st Witness - Adam Schitt who will be questioned about all of his ties to these corrupt Ukraine Companies and Politicians on Live National TV.

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #75 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 7:55am

also Research Adum Schitt and his ties to the STANDARD HOTEL

What happened there Master Light?  Undecided

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #76 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 7:58am

« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2019 at 8:03am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 8:01am

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #78 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 8:05am

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #79 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 8:06am

By Joe Saunders

Quote:
YES - 2% (117 Votes)
NO - 98% (6581 Votes)

« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2019 at 2:53pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 1:20pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #81 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 2:43pm

SerialBrain9 wrote on Nov 25th, 2019 at 1:20pm:

I see the serial liar, Cereal Brain, is spreading his bullshit everywhere again.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #82 - Nov 25th, 2019 at 2:53pm

Rep Adam Schiff Backpedals on Impeachment, 2837

Meet Adam Schiff, the lawmaker leading the Trump impeachment inquiry

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #83 - Nov 27th, 2019 at 3:34am

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #84 - Nov 27th, 2019 at 5:40am

Something important must have happened is we're reposting that spam again...

Especially considering that,

Indeed.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #85 - Nov 27th, 2019 at 9:28am

https://www.westernjournal.com/2nd-schiff-comittee-staffer-linked-think-tank-fun...

2nd Schiff Committee Staffer Linked to Think Tank Funded by Burisma: Report

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff  leaves the Longworth House Office Building on Capitol Hill on Wednesday. A new report shows at least two staffers on Schiff's committee have ties to a Washington think tank partially funded by the Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings.(Sarah Silbiger / Getty Images)

By Joe Saunders
Published November 26, 2019 at 1:48pm
One day, Rep. Adam Schiff may come to symbolize the Washington swamp.

He’s been the main ringmaster of the “impeachment inquiry” circus attacking President Donald Trump in the nation’s Capitol.

He failed to fully disclose his staff’s contact with the “whistleblower” who helped spark that inquiry.

And now, according to Breitbart,
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/26/second-adam-schiff-staffer-linked-...

it turns out Schiff’s House Intelligence Committee has at least two staffers with ties to a think tank partially funded by Burisma Holdings — the Urkraine energy company that paid an obscene amount of money to Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, mainly while Biden was the Obama administration’s point man for Ukraine policy.

And one of those staffers is reportedly a friend of Eric Ciaramella, the man suspected of being the “whistleblower” behind the whole impeachment effort.

According to a Breitbart report Tuesday, Intelligence Committee staffer Sean Misko signed on with the Democrat-run panel in August, about the time the “whistleblower” filed a complaint with the intelligence community inspector general about a phone call between Trump and Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky.

According to Breitbart, Misko in 2015 was a “millennium fellow” for the Atlantic Council, a think tank partially funded by Burisma Holdings, which has become infamous for its connection to Hunter Biden.

Burisma paid Hunter Biden a $50,000 per month salary to serve on its board from April 2014 to April 2019.

Misko is the second Intelligence Committee staffer to have ties to the Atlantic Council, according to Breitbart. Thomas Eager, another member of the Intelligence Committee staff, is currently a fellow with the Atlantic Council’s Eurasia Congressional Fellowship, a program that “educates staff on current events in the Eurasia region.”

And just to dig a little bit deeper into the swamp:

During the 2016 election year, according to Breitbart, other funders of the Atlantic Council included Google, liberal billionaire George Soros’ Open Society network, and the law firm of Perkins Coie, which represented the Hillary Clinton campaign in hiring Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm that produced the Steele dossier. Small world, huh?

In October, Breitbart reported that Eager was part of an Atlantic Council trip to Ukraine in August that included a meeting with acting Ambassador to Ukraine Bill Taylor, who in November was a key witness in Schiff’s impeachment hearings.

That trip took place 10 days after the “whistleblower” complaint was filed, Breitbart reported.

If that wasn’t all chummy enough, it sounds like Misko and Eric Ciaramella, the suspected “whistleblower,” were on very friendly terms, according to Breitbart.

Before working for the House Intelligence Committee, Misko was the director for the Gulf States at the National Security Council from 2015 to mid-2018, according to the Washington Examiner.

At the time, Ciaramella, who is now an analyst with the CIA, was also a part of the NSC.

The men had “had similarly antagonistic attitudes toward the Trump administration and were witnessed by a former National Security Council official, like Ciaramella, a nonpolitical appointee, to frequently be around one another,” the Washington Examiner reported.

So, Schiff has already acknowledged that his staff’s contacts with the so-called “whistleblower” were closer than he let on.

If Ciamarella really is the “whistleblower” — and attorneys for the “whistleblower” have never denied it — then it sounds like those contacts were closer than previously reported.

“My understanding was that they were friendly with one another,” a former NSC official, described as “senior” to Ciaremella, told the Washington Examiner. “They would walk around the halls. Get lunch together and stuff like that.”

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #86 - Nov 28th, 2019 at 2:32pm

2nd Schiff staffer tied to Burisma-backed think tank: Report

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #87 - Nov 28th, 2019 at 2:34pm

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #88 - Nov 30th, 2019 at 3:42pm

Dinner For Schmucks

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #89 - Nov 30th, 2019 at 4:08pm

Adam Schiff has been outstanding, he may well be President one day.

A President the America can be proud of unlike the current disgraceful rubbish ripping off and damaging the office.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #90 - Nov 30th, 2019 at 4:12pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 28th, 2019 at 2:34pm:

Indeed.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #91 - Nov 30th, 2019 at 6:29pm

Dnarever wrote on Nov 30th, 2019 at 4:08pm:
Adam Schiff has been outstanding, he may well be President one day.

A President the America can be proud of unlike the current disgraceful rubbish ripping off and damaging the office.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #92 - Dec 4th, 2019 at 7:40pm

TRUMP KNOWS

President Donald Trump: Adam Schiff Is A 'Deranged Human Being' | MSNBC

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #93 - Dec 4th, 2019 at 8:12pm

Projection.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #94 - Dec 4th, 2019 at 8:23pm

TRUMP KNOWS

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #95 - Dec 6th, 2019 at 6:59am

Trump rips Schiff at NATO summit: 'He's a deranged human being'

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Dec 6th, 2019 at 7:30am

SadKangaroo wrote on Nov 30th, 2019 at 4:12pm:

im not sure what you are trying to prove with your "BOOMER" bullshit.

are you trying to be "king of the kids"?

if you are - then you just look like a smacking idiot and some sort of weird pervert.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #97 - Dec 6th, 2019 at 8:57am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Dec 6th, 2019 at 7:30am:

if you are - then you just look like a smacking idiot and some sort of weird pervert.

Someone doesn't need to be old to be a "Boomer", it's become a mindset.

And it's nothing to be proud of.  Boomers are easily manipulated these days, especially those getting red-pilled online.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Dec 6th, 2019 at 9:35am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Dec 6th, 2019 at 7:30am:

Triggered!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #99 - Dec 6th, 2019 at 9:39am

TRUMP KNOWS

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Dec 6th, 2019 at 9:42am

So easily triggered    Grin

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #101 - Dec 6th, 2019 at 10:19am

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Dec 6th, 2019 at 12:54pm

The impeachment inquiry is a farce. Ukraine didn’t do the investigation and the aid was released. I think that all aid is quid pro quo. The election is in a year. If Trump is as bad as Democrats say, let the voters impeach him. Adam Schiff has pursued the president with the obsessive zeal of Inspector Javert in “Les Misérables,” but his results have looked more like Inspector Clouseau’s.

His hearings produced a long line of career bureaucrats, disturbed and upset with Trump and brimming with second and thirdhand information. I grew up in Washington with these bureaucrats. It is good to remind them occasionally that the president makes policy and the agencies should carry it out without comment. The mainstream media and Democrats have tried to valorize the bureaucrats as patriots, but if these people were that conflicted, they should have quit.

The hearings ended with a thud and, according to a new Quinnipiac poll, public opinion has even slightly shifted in the president’s favor. There will not be one Republican vote to impeach.

Schiff now finds himself in the uncomfortable position of Elizabeth Taylor’s sixth or seventh husband, who, legend has it, cried, “I know what is expected of me on the wedding night, but how can I possibly make it more interesting?”

The Democrats have never recovered from the 2016 election when they nominated the worst candidate in political history and lost to a political novice.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/28/opinion/trump-kevin-dowd.html

just so.
« Last Edit: Dec 6th, 2019 at 1:02pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #103 - Dec 6th, 2019 at 2:17pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/shady-schiff-declines-to-say-how-he-obt...

Shady Schiff Declines to Say How He Obtained Rudy Giuliani’s Phone Records

by Cristina Laila December 3, 2019

The House’s Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on Tuesday released the much-anticipated “Trump-Ukraine Impeachment Inquiry Report.”

The Democrats accused President Trump of abusing his power, obstruction and witness intimidation.

Schiff obtained his own committee’s ranking member GOP Rep. Devin Nunes and Nunes’s aide Derek Harvey’s phone records as part of the “impeachment inquiry.”

Schiff and House Democrats also obtained phone records for President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and investigative reporter John Solomon!

This violates President Trump’s constitutional rights!

And Schiff declined to say how he obtained the phone records — is this even legal?

Where is the GOP?? Where is Attorney General Bill Barr??

https://twitter.com/IvanPentchoukov/status/1201974537727959040/photo/1

Quote:
Ivan Pentchoukov

@IvanPentchoukov
Follow Follow @IvanPentchoukov
More
NEWS: Rep. Adam Schiff obtained call records for journalist John Solomon, the president's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, and Rep. Devin Nunes as part of the impeachment inquiry.

See pg. 157 of Democratic impeachment report.

1:20 PM - 3 Dec 2019

“It is deeply concerning that at a time when the president of the United States was using the power of his office to dig up dirt on a political rival, that there may be evidence that there were members of Congress complicit in that activity,” Schiff said in a presser on Tuesday of Nunes’ communications with Ukrainian-American Lev Parnas and Rudy Giuliani.

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton called this an outrageous abuse of President Donald Trump’s Constitutional rights.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/adam-schiff-president-trump-doesnt-give...

Adam Schiff: President Trump “Doesn’t Give a Sh*t About What’s Good for Our Country”
« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2019 at 9:31am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #104 - Dec 8th, 2019 at 9:59am

Schiff Is So Busted!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #105 - Dec 8th, 2019 at 11:47am

Adam Schiff Releases Phone Records of Political Rivals to Impeach Trump

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #106 - Dec 9th, 2019 at 5:36am

Rep. Nunes taking legal action after Schiff released private phone records

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #107 - Dec 10th, 2019 at 10:56am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/breaking-rep-devin-nunes-says-he-will-p...

BREAKING: Rep. Devin Nunes Says He Will Pursue Legal Action on Adam Schiff’s Unlawful Release of His Phone Records (VIDEO)

by Jim Hoft December 8, 2019

House Intelligence Committee ranking member Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures this morning.

Rep. Nunes told Maria he will take legal action against Rep. Adam Schiff for leaking his phone records in a political maneuver to embarrass and smear the Republican lawmaker.

Rep. Devin Nunes: We’re putting together a legal team. Republican members of Congress have to be concerned because if they every spoke to any of these people their records will be released. And I think journalists should be concerned… So state law, I’m a California, so for sure state law, you cannot release somebody’s phone records. So for sure that right has been violated. But we also have to look at the constitutional aspects of this.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #108 - Dec 10th, 2019 at 11:45am

https://www.westernjournal.com/lindsey-graham-tears-schiffs-impeachment-behavior...

Lindsey Graham Tears Into Schiff's Impeachment Behavior: 'He Needs To Stop'

By Jack Davis
Published December 9, 2019 at 8:37am

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina on Sunday castigated House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff as well as House Democrats’ tactics in their headlong drive to impeach President Donald Trump.

Schiff “needs to stop,” Graham said, claiming the Intelligence Committee chairman’s actions are “dangerous” to the principle of separation of powers and damaging to the nation as whole.

“The whole process is illegitimate in the House,” Graham said on the Fox News show “Sunday Morning Futures.”

Graham, who has argued in the past that public testimony from the whistleblower who began the series of events leading to the current impeachment inquiry was essential, said his concerns have widened.

“It’s not just the whistleblower. You don’t want to create a situation where an anonymous person can start impeachment proceedings against the president of the United States,” Graham, who chairs the Senate Judiciary Committee, said.

Secrecy and the refusal of the accepted right to confront an accuser have made the House’s actions a violation of common fairness, he said.

“This is a joke of a process. It’s dangerous to the country,” he said.

Graham said that the inquiry is political.

“This is being driven by Schiff and Nadler, Pelosi. Partisan people,” Graham said, citing House Judiciary Committee Chairman Rep. Jerrold Nadler of New York and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

If there is a Senate trial, Graham said, it will not be a long one.

“I’m going to try to get this over as quickly as possible,” Graham said, adding that he would let House Democrats present their case, and absent any new information, he would be ready to vote, with all non-impeachment issues to be handled “though congressional oversight.”

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Dec 11th, 2019 at 7:41am

Adam Schiff
Epstein
Mossad

Connect the dots.  Wink

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Dec 11th, 2019 at 8:42am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Dec 11th, 2019 at 7:41am:
Adam Schiff
Epstein
Mossad

Connect the dots.  Wink

JUDEN.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #111 - Dec 11th, 2019 at 12:50pm

SerialBrain9 wrote on Dec 11th, 2019 at 7:41am:
Adam Schiff
Epstein
Mossad

Connect the dots.  Wink

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  More bullshit from the serial liar, Cereal Brains.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #112 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 5:18pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/here-we-go-schiff-calls-for-congression...

HERE WE GO: Schiff Calls For Congressional Hearings Into Trump’s Drone Strike That Killed Soleimani

by Cristina Laila January 6, 2020 626 Comments

House Intel Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) called for Congressional hearings into Trump’s drone strike that killed top Iran commander and terrorist Qassem Soleimani.

The Democrat-led House has made it clear that they will meddle in every single foreign policy decision President Trump makes.

From Ukraine to Iran to North Korea, the legislative branch is now overreaching and claiming the President does not have the authority to call strikes against a hostile enemy.

“The president has put us on a path where we may be at war with Iran. That requires the Congress to fully engage,” Schiff told WaPo.

Schiff was one of the lawmakers briefed on the airstrike that killed top Iranian military officials.

Schiff echoed Speaker Pelosi and said there’s “absolutely no way” Trump should retaliate to a potential attack from Iran with “disproportionate” actions.

President Trump put Iran on notice over the weekend and stated that there are 52 targets that “will be hit very has and very hard” if Iran were to strike any American or American target.

Schiff also said the intelligence supporting the claim that Soleimani was planning an imminent attack was thin.

“I’m certainly not satisfied that the intelligence supports the conclusion that the killing of Soleimani was going to either prevent attacks on the United States or reduce the risk to American lives,” Schiff told the Post.

“I don’t think the intelligence was of the kind of character that would lead to a uniform recommendation that Soleimani should be killed,” Schiff added. “I think that was an impulsive judgment made by the president.”

It’s not up to Adam Schiff to make that decision; if he wants to call strikes in Iraq, then he should put his name on the ballot and run for president.

President Trump had the full authority to order the drone strike that killed Soleimani.

Obama’s DHS chief Jeh Johnson said on Sunday on “Meet the Press”: “If you believe everything that our government is saying about General Soleimani, he was a lawful military objective, and the president, under his constitutional authority as commander in chief, had ample domestic legal authority to take him out without an additional congressional authorization. Whether he was a terrorist or a general in a military force that was engaged in armed attacks against our people, he was a lawful military objective.”

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 5:30pm

https://www.westernjournal.com/gen-petraeus-says-soleimanis-death-significant-bi...Retired Army Gen. David Petraeus, a former commander of U.S. forces in Iraq and Afghanistan and former CIA director, spoke with Foreign Policy this week about the implications of the U.S. airstrike that killed Iranian Quds Force commander Qassem Soleimani, calling it “more significant than the killing of Osama bin Laden.”

Soliemani and his Quds Force were “responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American and coalition service members and the wounding of thousands more,” according to the Department of Defense.

Soleimani and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy commander of Iran-backed militias known as the Popular Mobilization Forces, were killed, along with eight others, in the drone strike at Baghdad International Airport.

It is impossible to overstate the importance of this particular action. It is more significant than the killing of Osama bin Laden or even the death of [Islamic State group leader Abu Bakr] al-Baghdadi,” Petraeus told Foreign Policy in a Friday interview. “Soleimani was the architect and operational commander of the Iranian effort to solidify control of the so-called Shia crescent, stretching from Iran to Iraq through Syria into southern Lebanon.”

The airstrike came amid tensions after a New Year’s Eve attack by Iran-backed militias on the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad. On Wednesday, Trump ordered about 750 soldiers deployed to the Middle East, The Associated Press reported.

he wasnt a good guy!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print