Send Topic Print
Hunter Biden (Read 33550 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Hunter Biden
Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:41am

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/hunter-biden-breaks-silence-on-poor...

Donald Trump hits out at Hunter Biden after he gives first TV interview amid Ukraine controversy

Hunter Biden has lamented his “poor judgment”, regarding his dealings with Ukraine as Donald Trump declared it would be the end of Joe Biden’s presidential hopes.

AP, staff writers
News Corp Australia NetworkOCTOBER 16, 20194:47AM

Donald Trump has continued his attacks on the Biden family after Hunter Biden rejected assertions by the US President and his Republican allies that he did anything wrong in engaging in foreign work in Ukraine and China.

Mr Trump took to Twitter to slam Hunter Biden (and old foe, Hillary Clinton, in the process) after he gave an interview to Good Morning America in the US to defend his dealings in the Ukraine.

“Hunter Biden was really bad on [Good Morning America],” Mr Trump tweeted.

“Now Sleepy Joe has real problems! Reminds me of Crooked Hillary and her 33,000 deleted Emails, not recoverable!”

Earlier, Hunter Biden, who recently said he would step down from the board of directors of a Chinese-backed private equity firm, blamed his father’s political opponents for creating a firestorm over his work.

He also said he failed to take into account potential implications for his father’s political career. The former vice president is a frontrunner in the 2020 Democratic presidential contest.

“In retrospect, look, I think that it was poor judgment on my part. Is that I think that it was poor judgment because I don’t believe now, when I look back on it [I] did nothing wrong at all,” he said in an interview that aired in the US.

“However, was it poor judgment to be in the middle of something that is … a swamp, in many ways.

“I gave a hook to some very unethical people to act in illegal ways to try to do some harm to my father. That’s where I made the mistake,” he said. “So I take full responsibility for that. Did I do anything improper? No, not in any way. Not in any way whatsoever.”

He added: “What I regret is not taking into account that there would be a Rudy Giuliani” — Mr Trump’s personal lawyer — “and a president of the United States that would be listening to this ridiculous conspiracy idea.”

Mr Trump has denied doing anything wrong and has defended his phone call with Ukraine’s president, calling it “perfect” and “beautiful.”

Quote:
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Hunter Biden was really bad on @GMA. Now Sleepy Joe has real problems! Reminds me of Crooked Hillary and her 33,000 deleted Emails, not recoverable!

1:14 AM - Oct 16, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
21.8K people are talking about this

Hunter Biden concedes he may have made a mistake “in the grand scheme of things” for failing to see the political repercussions for his father. But he adds, “Did I make a mistake based on some ethical lapse? Absolutely not.”

Hunter Biden also acknowledged that he likely would not have been named to the board of a foreign company if his last name weren’t Biden.

“I don’t think there’s a lot of things that would have happened in my life if my last name wasn’t Biden,” he said.

Mr Trump and Republicans have targeted Hunter Biden for his work in Ukraine and China, making baseless claims of corruption.

In a July 25 phone call, Mr Trump pressured Ukraine’s leader to investigate the Bidens. Hunter Biden was on the board of an energy company in Ukraine. That phone call is the focus of a whistleblower complaint that triggered the formal House impeachment inquiry into Mr Trump.

Hunter Biden said he never discussed his business dealings with his father. His interview aired hours before the former vice president and other Democratic presidential candidates were set to appear at their fourth debate Tuesday night in Ohio.

« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2019 at 6:17am by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Hunter Biden
Reply #1 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:41am

« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2019 at 6:17am by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 5:09am

UNCLE JOEY’S SON SOBERS UP LONG ENOUGH TO DO A FLUFF PIECE! LET’S DECODE THIS TOGETHER!
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2019 at 6:16am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #3 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 6:14am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/more-corruption-hunter-biden-was-also-p...

MORE CORRUPTION: Hunter Biden Was Also Put on the Amtrak Board – Democrats Argued, “He Spent a Lot of Time on Trains”

by Jim Hoft October 15, 2019 57 Comments
In June 2006 Hunter Biden was also put on the Amtrak Board.

Senator Thomas Carper form Delaware argued that Hunter spent a lot of time on trains and therefore makes an excellent candidate.

Hunter Biden was voted on to the Amtrak board.

In the first half of 2006 Hunter Biden’s lobbyist firm made $1.76 million in lobbying revenue in the first half of 2006.
Democrat Carper argued on Hunter’s behalf.

Hunter Biden is a native Delawarian and I would go on to say that he’s also been nominated to serve on the Amtrak Board of Directors. When Hunter was unable to get into the University of Delaware, he instead went on to Georgetown and then to Yale Law School and managed to get through those OK. He’s ended up being Senior Vice President at MBNA one of the largest financial institutions in the country. He served as Executive Director of Economy Policy Coordination at the U.S. Department of Commerce. About 5 years ago he went off and formed a law firm here in Washington, D.C., and now they represent over 100 clients including a bunch of non-profit organizations and educational institutions.

More specifically, though, and for our purposes and for the purpose of this nomination, Hunter Biden has spent a lot of time on Amtrak trains. Like his father, like our Congressman, Mike Castle and myself, Hunter Biden has lived in Delaware while using Amtrak to commute to his job as we commute to our job in Washington almost every day of the week. You know, you learn a lot about what could work and what would work better at Amtrak by riding trains and talking to the passengers, the commuters, the passengers, the folks who work on the trains and make them work every day. You also have a chance to see the huge economic benefit the region receives from having a strong passenger rail corridor, something that should be available in a lot of other parts of our country.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #4 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 6:16am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/say-it-nicer-hunter-biden-rips-abc-inte...

‘Say It Nicer’: Hunter Biden Rips ABC Interviewer for ‘Insensitive’ Question, Joseph Curl October 15, 2019 77 Comments

Hunter Biden wasn’t too happy when a friendly interviewer called in to help the former vice president’s son explain away the numerous scandals swirling around him asked about his personal life.

No, the interviewer didn’t ask about Hunter marrying his dead brother’s widow (who he has since divorced). She asked about his numerous stints in rehab as he battled alcohol and drug abuse.

Biden complained, saying she was “so insensitive.”

In her interview, ABC News correspondent Amy Robach asked Hunter: “What should people know about Hunter Biden that they don’t know?”

“Like every single person that I have ever known, I have fallen and I’ve gotten up. I’ve done esteemable things and things that have been in my life that I regret. Every single one of those things has brought me exactly to where I am right now, which is probably the best place I’ve ever been in my life. I’ve gone through my own struggles,” he said.

Robach then brought up a sore subject.

“In and out of rehab seven, eight times,” she said, prompting Biden to interrupt.

“Say it nicer to me,” he ordered Robach. “Sought treatment for an issue, like most people.

“So insensitive,” Biden whined.

Robach was taken aback. “I’m so sorry. But I think this is a human question. Do you worry that all of this noise, even though it’s just noise, that it could affect your sobriety?”

“Of course. Look, you don’t want to live in the worry of it because then you’re feeding the beast. I have no answer, other than this: You’ve got to live in the connections that you have to healthy things and I have so many of them. I have to live there, instead of living in fear like ‘Oh my god, the stress is going to make me drink or the stress is going to make me use.'”

In his first public statements since the scandal exploded in Washington, Biden told ABC’s “Good Morning America” that it was “poor judgment” on his part to hold the job, which reportedly paid him $50,000 a month. Biden made hundreds of thousands of dollars through his employment with Burisma, the largest private gas company in Ukraine — despite having no real qualifications for the job.

“If your last name wasn’t Biden, do you think you would have been asked to be on the board or Burisma?” Robach asked.

“I don’t know, I don’t know, probably not,” Biden said. “It is impossible for me to be on any of the boards that I just mentioned without saying that I’m the son of the vice president of the United States.”

He went further, saying, “I don’t think that there’s a lot of things that would have happened in my life if my last name wasn’t Biden.”

Biden said he never discussed his foreign business interests with his father, either his work at Burisma or his seat on the board of a China-based investment firm from which he resigned over the weekend. And he bristled when asked about how much he has been paid by foreign companies.

“Look, I’m a private citizen,” he said. “What I don’t have to do is sit here and open my kimono as to how it relates to how much money I make … or didn’t, but it’s all been reported.”

He acknowledged, though, that he made a “mistake.”

“You know what, I’m a human and you know what, did I make a mistake?” Biden asked. “Well maybe in the grand scheme of things. But did I make a mistake based upon some ethical lapse? Absolutely not.”

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #5 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 6:19am

SEGMENT: HUNTER BIDEN HAS BEEN CASHING IN FOR YEARS!

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 7:06am

wow  Shocked

They said before the DNC started the primaries that Hunter might be Biden's downfall.

But who would have thought that there was this much corruption!!  Shocked

Forum Liberals remain silent of DNC corruption - but not only the DNC corruption - they dragged their entire family onto the gravy train!!

unbelievable  Shocked

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 9:27am

Thanks for exposing this truth, dear one, but I'm curious.

What are Hillary's "33,000" emails? Are they Hillary's and/or her staff? What are they about? Why does Mr Trump want them so?

Truth is facts, dear one, facts are truth. Please reveal this ontopic truth for all beloved beings to see.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #8 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 10:21am

So what you're saying is, Trump did in fact get dirt on the Bidens, a thing of value, from Ukraine and possibly even China and in doing so has broken the law like everyone suspected and all the evidence points to and has admitted such by weaponising the dirt to use against a political opponent?

Interesting.

Unlike his collusion with Russia, we know Trump and his team are now aware that this is illegal, we know that not only did Trump receive the dirt, which is all that is needed, but he solicited it, we know what channels he used to get it all outside of officials and agencies that would be involved in any investigation into corruption, Trump's team tried to cover up all of this and the icing on the cake, we now know dirt is, in fact, a "thing of value" because he's weaponised it and is using it against the Bidens as we speak.

Open and shut.

Much less has been used to demand Clinton be locked up and executed at Gitmo, time to call for the same for Trump then?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #9 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 10:56am

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 9:27am:

What are Hillary's "33,000" emails? Are they Hillary's and/or her staff? What are they about? Why does Mr Trump want them so?

Truth is facts, dear one, facts are truth. Please reveal this ontopic truth for all beloved beings to see.

many blessings beloved  ,

her 33,000 emails are one thing ..,.yet the REAL problem for madam cyberhack is HER SERVERS **

which were OUTSIDE THE US GOVERNMENT ON PRIVATE SERVERS *

yet im sure an expert like you already knows that ..

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #10 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 11:03am

SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 10:21am:
So what you're saying is, Trump did in fact get dirt on the Bidens, a thing of value, from Ukraine and possibly even China and in doing so has broken the law like everyone suspected and all the evidence points to and has admitted such by weaponising the dirt to use against a political opponent?

Interesting.

Unlike his collusion with Russia, we know Trump and his team are now aware that this is illegal, we know that not only did Trump receive the dirt, which is all that is needed, but he solicited it, we know what channels he used to get it all outside of officials and agencies that would be involved in any investigation into corruption, Trump's team tried to cover up all of this and the icing on the cake, we now know dirt is, in fact, a "thing of value" because he's weaponised it and is using it against the Bidens as we speak.

Open and shut.

Much less has been used to demand Clinton be locked up and executed at Gitmo, time to call for the same for Trump then?

1. Trump has been under sustained attack for 3 years ..

Mueller Report *

" NO COLLUSION "

2. no " dirt " is pursued ..

it is Trumps Mandate to expose and correct crimes he is aware of,

not cover them up ...

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 11:11am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 10:56am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 9:27am:

many blessings beloved  ,

her 33,000 emails are one thing ..,.yet the REAL problem for madam cyberhack is HER SERVERS **

which were OUTSIDE THE US GOVERNMENT ON PRIVATE SERVERS *

yet im sure an expert like you already knows that ..

Affirmative, dear one. One such as I Am already knew that. Comey released a report about it.

We're interested in the one thing, the 33,000 emails. Mr Trump is looking all over the world for them. He went to all the trouble of hiring a hotshot lawyer to find them. He even asked Russia ("if you're listening") to hack them.

Why would a president want to get his hands on a citizen's private correspondence?

This riddle is posed in the spirit of love and light, dear one.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 11:16am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 11:03am:

Interesting.

Open and shut.

Mueller Report *

" NO COLLUSION "

not cover them up ...

In another thread you call a member of congress a LIAR for misquoting a president, dear one, so I'm curious.

Could you reference the part of the Mueller report that says "NO COLLUSION"?

I riddle thee this with much love, beloved.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #13 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 11:22am

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 11:16am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 11:03am:

Interesting.

Open and shut.

Mueller Report *

" NO COLLUSION "

not cover them up ...

In another thread you call a member of congress a LIAR for misquoting a president, dear one, so I'm curious.

Could you reference the part of the Mueller report that says "NO COLLUSION"?

I riddle thee this with much love, beloved.

many blessings beloved ,

you have been squeaking away on that violin for 3 years ..

now you want to spam offtopic agenda on a Biden thread ?

the Mueller report is in , you have your evidence ..

go ahead and quote the " Collusion " in the " Mueller Report " tendered .. there's a good chappy

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 11:44am

Snot nosed little bugger..

I hope he gets hit by a bus.. 🚌

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...