Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
a visitors view of ozpol (Read 2653 times)
Cliff48
Gold Member

Australian Politics />

Canberra
a visitors view of ozpol
Oct 14th, 2019 at 4:39pm

setanta's ambitions (put your own names to the characters)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlnFkuHnXtE

fd's concern over spamming
« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2019 at 4:49pm by Cliff48 »  

IP Logged

Lee King

Re: a visitors view of ozpol
Reply #1 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 5:11pm

Perhaps it is time you embraced Twitter or Facebook or whatever.  Forums such as this are sooooooooooooo 1990s.  Grin

IP Logged

MrSteely

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 5:51pm

I know who you are, old Cliff, old son, old boy.

IP Logged

Cliff48
Gold Member

Australian Politics />

Canberra
Reply #3 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 7:26pm

MrSteely wrote on Oct 14th, 2019 at 5:51pm:
I know who you are, old Cliff, old son, old boy.

well i have no clue who you are.. care to explain?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #4 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 8:00pm

I don't think you are Monk Cliff ?

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Cliff48
Gold Member

Australian Politics />

Canberra
Reply #5 - Oct 15th, 2019 at 5:36am

Lee King wrote on Oct 14th, 2019 at 5:11pm:
Perhaps it is time you embraced Twitter or Facebook or whatever.  Forums such as this are sooooooooooooo 1990s.  Grin

then why are you here?

IP Logged

Cliff48
Gold Member

Australian Politics />

Canberra
Reply #6 - Oct 15th, 2019 at 5:41am

why would anyone think i'm monk?

look at my profile.... been here for years .. and not once been a sock.

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 10:11am

I suspect the average age of people on this forum is about 60
Lots of grumpy old white men

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 10:13am

The_Barnacle wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 10:11am:

I suspect the average age of people on this forum is about 60
Lots of grumpy old white men

I made precisely that declaration, almost verbatim, a week or two back.

I was accused of being ageist, sexist and racist. Further proof that they have absolutely no idea what anyone has said to them for the last 30 years.
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2019 at 10:31am by mothra »  

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 10:55am

Lots of sour grapes here as the uneducated newbie cannot understand anything being discussed by educated informed people.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 10:22pm

There are no new members here (I'm still last post in Welcome).
There are only SOCKS and dirty ones like Cliff48
who have nothing positive to offer beyond having a typical Aussie whinge. Roll Eyes
The dirty Sock Cliff48 still hasn't got the balls to fess up who he/she was originally before they became the 'mysterious Sock person'  Tongue
Is Aussie still posting trying to create discord between members here who get on with each other? Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:07am

Is JaSin still the dick-head nut case he always was?  Remember, he boasted how he fooled us all with his sock, Mellie.....or was it that he is Mellie's sock?

IP Logged

Cliff48
Gold Member

Australian Politics />

Canberra
Reply #12 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 9:14am

Aussie wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:07am:
Is JaSin still the dick-head nut case he always was?  Remember, he boasted how he fooled us all with his sock, Mellie.....or was it that he is Mellie's sock?

that explains a lot.  jasin now assumes everyone is a sock!
except that he makes unfounded accusations without offering anything to substanciate them.
some MRB  mods are pathetic little control freaks.
« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2019 at 10:06am by Cliff48 »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 12:05pm

Here ya go Cliff:

Quote:
.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind

Re: I am Mellie
Reply #126 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 12:08pm 
With a sense of relief, I can finally admit my true self.
It was fun and humouring to have played Jason.
He's a nice guy and got on very well a long time ago.
He rang me out of the blue years ago regarding his permanent Ban - which he was sure it was done by Annie Anthrax because of his involvement with Freedumb (that went from very good to very sour) and to a lesser extent 'Emma' (which was a good friendship). He was very bitter, but I assured him - he deserved what he got and he took it on the chin.
It was late last year that he rang me just to say Hi and it was then that he offered the idea, if ever I return, to do so via his Screen name (though I didn't like the 'Jasonofabitch' version). I think he was called Zardozz too at one stage? I rang him last night and he was amused. Saying "I bet the guys will think twice about women not being able to cut it regarding 'blokey' stuff in threads" - like Boxing etc. It does help having relos who are boxers though. Just goes to show all those sexists out there (like Aussie). We, as usual, talked about Medical stuff - both being Medics. He's a nice guy overall and doing well in his new life. I think his marriage fell apart or something and his failed attempt to start something with Freedumb was his downfall.
I am deeply sad to hear of Annie's passing.  Sad  I will always miss the great fights and dissagreements I had with her. But I never hated her for them. There were many more times we had great times here.

As for Aussie - well, how amusing it was to see you actually believe that you were turning the women 'on' here.  Grin You are such a loser! You don't even rate amongst the other males here. Hell, even the Gay Couple of Bobby the Bat & It_is_the_Light  have more manhood when they cum together as 'One'. I took great pleasure in seeing you banned, then I aroused the pitiful minority of sympathy to your plight for the due reason of letting you see how really despised you are by LOTS of members here. Banning is too nice a punishment for you. The realisation that you are not wanted here is better and with what little 'manhood' you have, you would be admired in the least ...if you just left.  Angry So go - leave now and never return!

Sorry AiA, you only deserved a slap for your 'Rape' comment. Nothing personal - but you just don't say that sort of thing to any woman on this Forum, regardless. That's all. Over than that - your posts are ok by me.

I am sorry to a few for my month of 'disguise', but not so for a number of others. I've PM'd a bunch of people recently. Those that knew who I really was and those that really did not have a clue. Some knew I wasn't who I was - but didn't know who I actually was. It was interesting.

Overall - the main reason was to show that I could mix it with the males in 'blokey' subjects and BigOl64 kinda didn't really take the bait and really did scratch his head in my lustful admiration at 'Ancient Warriors'.  Grin Oh well, I can't win them all.

So enjoy and I hope you all have a nice day.
...except Aussie. Still a loser and an alcoholic. I know - I've had to deal with many like him in the Medical Industry.

Smiley Mellie

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 6:16pm

Cliff48 wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 9:14am:
Aussie wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:07am:

that explains a lot.  jasin now assumes everyone is a sock!
except that he makes unfounded accusations without offering anything to substanciate them.
some MRB  mods are pathetic little control freaks.

Ahh - but you smelly little pot belly loser from Wally World.
I always fessed up and as you endeavour to ruin member's joy here on this Forum with your personal attacks - just remember, when I appeared as 'Mellie', I actually let a number of Members know who I really was ...except you because you smell like dirty feet in a pair of flip-flops.

You're a little lick-spittle Aussie. Sniffing chairs on your all-fours to see if they are worth stealing in the Senate.

I know a number of Lawyers and they ain't anything like you.

So long and you still can't get anything substantial on me.
You try and try - but you just look like a Rugby Player who can only bite and eye-gouge when in a ruck, nothing more. No talent from you. Tongue
Loser.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print