Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
a visitors view of ozpol (Read 2674 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: a visitors view of ozpol
Reply #15 - Nov 12th, 2019 at 7:28pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 6:16pm:
Cliff48 wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 9:14am:
Aussie wrote on Nov 12th, 2019 at 8:07am:
Is JaSin still the dick-head nut case he always was?  Remember, he boasted how he fooled us all with his sock, Mellie.....or was it that he is Mellie's sock?

that explains a lot.  jasin now assumes everyone is a sock!
except that he makes unfounded accusations without offering anything to substanciate them.
some MRB  mods are pathetic little control freaks.

Ahh - but you smelly little pot belly loser from Wally World.
I always fessed up and as you endeavour to ruin member's joy here on this Forum with your personal attacks - just remember, when I appeared as 'Mellie', I actually let a number of Members know who I really was ...except you because you smell like dirty feet in a pair of flip-flops.

You're a little lick-spittle Aussie. Sniffing chairs on your all-fours to see if they are worth stealing in the Senate.

I know a number of Lawyers and they ain't anything like you.

So long and you still can't get anything substantial on me.
You try and try - but you just look like a Rugby Player who can only bite and eye-gouge when in a ruck, nothing more. No talent from you. Tongue
Loser.

Okay....Mellie....JaSin......or whoever you are.  Next time you go after someone with allegations they are a sock.....remember your own sockery, ey?

The relevant Thread is fully intact here, just hidden....for now.

IP Logged

Real Carcinogen

Australian Politics

In your body
Reply #16 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 1:29am

Hiya! Bart!!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 6:59am

Off the Cuff, I was also It_is_the_Darkness and even Zardoz: both because of Log-On difficulties (password or whatever?)
Both were not 'denial' new names to act as a Sock. Members knew who I was up-front.

The only time I 'socked' incognito was as Vulcan - which both you and BO knew who I was and that was in PA Forums, not here and I 'owned' up to Vulcan in time.
Vulcan was created to serve a purpose: get to know your PA Forums and see them for what they are. I gave both a 'Fair Go'... but sadly, I was not impressed and found out how both actually work and how 'both' enter each other's PA Forums to start fires which you 'both' burn here in OzPolitics.

So for YOU and others who play the dirty Sock game 'here'.
You deserve to slide down the snake, not climb a ladder and know your place here in the scheme of things.

...its like the Indian caste system of Racism.
I'm a Brahman caste. Cliff48 and your Socks are 'untouchables' begging for a clean pair of socks.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #18 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 8:23am

The Pumpster walks in, Sees a large sack of dirty socks in the corner, walks over and urinates on them ,,

IP Logged

Cliff48
Gold Member

Australian Politics />

Canberra
Reply #19 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 8:54am

BigP wrote on Nov 14th, 2019 at 8:23am:
The Pumpster walks in, Sees a large sack of dirty socks in the corner, walks over and urinates on them ,,

jasin opens his mouth like an obedient sock, doesn't want to miss a drop.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print