do nothing and leave today    
  0 (0.0%)
he is over 85 so should retire    
  2 (66.7%)

Total votes: 3
« Last Modified by: Agnes on: Oct 14th, 2019 at 12:16pm »

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Bizarre Commentary in The Tavern (Read 1339 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Bizarre Commentary in The Tavern
Oct 13th, 2019 at 11:37am

Link.

Agnes has banned me from there, just like she has banned Monk from there, so neither he nor I get a chance to directly reply to her absolute crap there.

Quote:
Re: toxic abuse ( and stalking) by creeps at Monks
Reply #36 - Today at 9:04am Quote
Up until recenty I refrained from speaking out in an interforum sense- but then I noticed that Monk was putting poo on me any way- so I started saying things about him things here-

He was going to take my forum so he said- just one of the things he was going to do and then not long ago i got an unfriendly pm from FD  saying certain things that placed him outide my circle of defense so i decided to get rid of my place and so that is now in progress ( a week to go )- and I have no problem with it- its all past tense for me anyway these days-
Monk is so unstable these days- he cannot be counted on too hold his word ( such as it was)- he ignores me and only listens to aussie-thats fine I dont need his input anyway but it was a shock to say the least-

I am almost out of here now so that doesnt  worry me anymore- his new set of rules placed over his board is just disgraceul and he uses  the worst part of his abuse on innocent pple who only contribute to have a say- he is very very VERY stupid- and he is defined by the worst of his trolls- whom he encourages with glee-
« Last Edit: Today at 9:23am by Agnes »

But.....I can do it here, and she can comment here, as I have not banned her from here.

Quote:
He was going to take my forum so he said- just one of the things he was going to do...

Rubbish.  In fact, you offered to allow Monk to co-Mod at The Tavern....behind FD's back, i.e. without FD's knowledge.  Your words can be screenshot to prove it if you attempt any denial.

This is curious:

Quote:
then not long ago i got an unfriendly pm from FD  saying certain things that placed him outide my circle of defense

Is that in breach of the Rules about disclosing the content of PMs from Members?  What on Earth is she saying?  Did she have herself deluded into the belief that FD was her private white knight who would protect her?  "Placed him (FD) outside my circle of defence."  Maybe she is saying that she was defending FD?  Agnes, explain this weird crap.

Then this!!

Quote:
so i decided to get rid of my place and so that is now in progress ( a week to go )- and I have no problem with it- its all past tense for me anyway these days-

Because of whatever FD said in that PM, Agnes is now getting rid of 'her place' and that is a week or so in progress?  WTF is that referring to?  Has what FD said caused Agnes to move out of her Home, or is she referring to The Tavern?

Then this:

Quote:
Monk is so unstable these days- he cannot be counted on too hold his word ( such as it was)- he ignores me and only listens to aussie-thats fine I dont need his input anyway but it was a shock to say the least-

I have read the way you manipulated Monk, and his ultimate rebellion.  You got sidelined not because of me, but because of your obsession with having exclusive influence and dominance over him.  That was what...two years ago now?

Finally:

Quote:
I am almost out of here now so that doesnt  worry me anymore- his new set of rules placed over his board is just disgraceul and he uses  the worst part of his abuse on innocent pple who only contribute to have a say- he is very very VERY stupid- and he is defined by the worst of his trolls- whom he encourages with glee-

Who is she referring to?  FD or Monk?  Crazy stuff!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: Bizarre Commentary in The Tavern
Reply #1 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 12:52pm

you are the only crazy thing here dear- ask FD if it puzzles you so much and it must have been  very comfy here for you - you were  running me into the dirt for the last few years and trying to ruin my board with your trolls and free reign to do so- it cant happen anymore- I am just a female so you quite freely subjected me to every horror you could imagine- every single one of them- even using a female to add to that at the time -she will see it one day but alas I fear too late for her when that time comes

I am now out of your clutches you are no longer part of my consciousness-

This will be the last time you will use the mod of the tavern as part of your nastyness- the ex mod will just be a member now-

My love and support to all the Gmods here- I support you in your job here- its completely thankless but you all do a marevellous job

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 1:08pm

Agnes wrote on Oct 13th, 2019 at 12:52pm:
you are the only crazy thing here dear- ask FD if it puzzles you so much and it must have been  very comfy here for you - you were  running me into the dirt for the last few years and trying to ruin my board with your trolls and free reign to do so- it cant happen anymore- I am just a female so you quite freely subjected me to every horror you could imagine- every single one of them- even using a female to add to that at the time -she will see it one day but alas I fear too late for her when that time comes

What sort of hysterical hyperbole is that crap?  "My" trolls'"  "free reign?"  You are the Mod there.  If that was happening why did you not reign whatever it was....in?

Quote:
I am now out of your clutches you are no longer part of my consciousness-

Self evidently not!

Quote:
This will be the last time you will use the mod of the tavern as part of your nastyness- the ex mod will just be a member now-

So...you have resigned as Mod of The Tavern?

Quote:
My love and support to all the Gmods here- I support you in your job here- its completely thankless but you all do a marevellous job

That's 100% the opposite of what you posted at Monk's Forum.  What a tosser!

This also has to be one of the greatest Drama Queen efforts ever seen here at OzPol!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 1:11pm

Quote:

Does not seem likely.  The last PM you sent as Agnes was on the 28th September, 2019.  The last PM you sent as Green Hornet was on the 22nd September, 2019.

Are these more of your dunmbarse pity games Agnes?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #4 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 10:20pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 13th, 2019 at 1:11pm:
Quote:

Does not seem likely.  The last PM you sent as Agnes was on the 28th September, 2019.  The last PM you sent as Green Hornet was on the 22nd September, 2019.

Are these more of your dunmbarse pity games Agnes?

I guess we'll see at the end of the month.

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #5 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 5:11am

Jeez you are so dominating Aussie, no wonder I love you....

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #6 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 11:07am

barry from the bushes loves you now aussie- how did you manage it you old bushpig

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #7 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 11:17am

POLL ADDED

IP Logged

Mod.

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 2:13pm

Agnes wrote on Oct 14th, 2019 at 11:17am:
  POLL ADDED

It is my inkling to delete these useless Polls as they establish absolutely nothing, especially given the number of Members here who use socks to vote in them.

Having said that, I'll leave that one up for two reasons:

1.  It seems to be about me but I am nowhere near 85 years of age; and

2.  It is a testimony to the crazy way the mind of Agnes 'works.'

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 4:18pm

Jayzuz, anyone want to take a guess who posted this...in the direction of Marla?

Quote:
and who the f-ck are you anyway- just an old man who likes to post pics of himself to draw in homos and other weirdos - get a grip creep

Who'd a thunk it.  Marla is a bloke!  An old bloke!  Even worse, Marla the bloke, the old bloke, posts pics of a female as their avatar to draw in homos and other weirdos!!!  And leaving the best to last.....Marla is also a creep!!!!!

Bobby.......get your rope ready for Marla!

IP Logged

Mary Black

Reply #10 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 5:56pm

Undecided
« Last Edit: Oct 15th, 2019 at 1:29am by Mary Black »  

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #11 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 6:17pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 14th, 2019 at 4:18pm:
Jayzuz, anyone want to take a guess who posted this...in the direction of Marla?

Quote:
and who the f-ck are you anyway- just an old man who likes to post pics of himself to draw in homos and other weirdos - get a grip creep

Who'd a thunk it.  Marla is a bloke!  An old bloke!  Even worse, Marla the bloke, the old bloke, posts pics of a female as their avatar to draw in homos and other weirdos!!!  And leaving the best to last.....Marla is also a creep!!!!!

You should post the link so people this can see this post was not in isolation and can see what was aimed at cods that this was a response to, personally I don't think either of the comments are warranted.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #12 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 6:20pm

Quote:

That ain't a hanging offence in this territory.

IP Logged

Mod.

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 6:23pm

Setanta wrote on Oct 14th, 2019 at 6:17pm:

Quote:

You should post the link so people this can see this post was not in isolation and can see what was aimed at cods that this was a response to, personally I don't think either of the comments are warranted.

And Mary Black and Steely?

It matters not what it was in response to (a Marla ripper on cods)....that is what Agnes posted.  See your PM and sort the crap.  Mary Black is more likely to be Neferti, but on the other hand, I cannot ignore the absolutely bizarre stuff from Agnes today.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #14 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 6:30pm

Mod. wrote on Oct 14th, 2019 at 6:23pm:
Setanta wrote on Oct 14th, 2019 at 6:17pm:

Quote:

And Mary Black and Steely?

It matters not what it was in response to (a Marla ripper on cods)....that is what Agnes posted.  See your PM and sort the crap.  Mary Black is more likely to be Neferti, but on the other hand, I cannot ignore the absolutely bizarre stuff from Agnes today.

Sorry, I don't take orders from you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print