Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
U.S. Soldier: I Am Ashamed (Read 8896 times)
AiA
Gold Member

U.S. Soldier: I Am Ashamed
Oct 11th, 2019 at 10:35pm

Trump is losing the support of the military and his own party over this one

US soldier on front lines in Syria tells Fox reporter, ‘I am ashamed for the first time in my career'

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/us-soldier-o...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: U.S. Soldier: I Am Ashamed
Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2019 at 11:39pm

What would be wrong with the EU going in and sorting it out? Why does the United States have to do the dirty work all the time?
« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2019 at 11:44pm by Bias_2012 »  

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Oct 11th, 2019 at 11:44pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Oct 11th, 2019 at 11:39pm:
What's wrong with the EU going in and sorting it out? Why does the United States have to do the dirty work all the time?

Nothing wrong with that at all. Unless the EU wants another wave of illegal immigrants they may have to. But the soldier's point was one of abandoning an ally, someone you have fought alongside of.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 12:03am

AiA wrote on Oct 11th, 2019 at 11:44pm:
What's wrong with the EU going in and sorting it out? Why does the United States have to do the dirty work all the time?

Nothing wrong with that at all. Unless the EU wants another wave of illegal immigrants they may have to. But the soldier's point was one of abandoning an ally, someone you have fought alongside of.

The Kurds don't have nationhood so they are technically not a ally

In a nutshell, the Kurds are the world's largest ethnic minority without a country of their own

Now, Turkey is doing no more than establishing a safe zone along it's border, what any nation would do under the circumstances

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 12:15am

Bias_2012 wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 12:03am:

In a nutshell, the Kurds are the world's largest ethnic minority without a country of their own

Now, Turkey is doing no more than establishing a safe zone along it's border, what any nation would do under the circumstances

The US soldier on the ground doesn't agree with you. Things look different from your armchair I suspect ...

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 12:20am

AiA wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 12:15am:

The US soldier on the ground doesn't agree with you. Things look different from your armchair I suspect ...

No, things look different from a Presidents and Congresses perspective, they are the ones that count when deciding who's a legal ally or not

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 12:35am

What? Dont be silly.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #7 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 2:32am

The Turkish PM has already warned Europe that if they intervene they will cop a flood of refugees.... how history repeats itself - Europe may need to invade the Dardanelles.... bloody uppity Mussos....

The world is becoming more and more polarised every day... soon it will be Der Tag.... and the West will have to work out who its friends and enemies really are....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 2:39am

Is no Kurd - is no problem....  jeez mate - the Turks had the same idea with the Armenians... but now we all fliend, yes?

Watch this space for the re-birth of Europe from its SNAG daydream run by sheilas....... then we will see some fireworks..... all men (and women) are NOT brothers after all..... and sometimes the tree of national freedom must be watered with the blood of children of that nation.... I predict high casualty rates until the Europeans work out what war is all about... then it's all on......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 6:26am

The problem is that there never was and never will be
a good exit policy for the USA.

As soon as the USA leaves it all flares up again.
The USA can't stay there in the Middle East forever.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1181905659568283648?ref_src=twsrc%5Et...
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

The United States has spent EIGHT TRILLION DOLLARS fighting and policing in the Middle East. Thousands of our Great Soldiers have died or been badly wounded. Millions of people have died on the other side. GOING INTO THE MIDDLE EAST IS THE WORST DECISION EVER MADE.....
11:14 PM - Oct 9, 2019
« Last Edit: Oct 12th, 2019 at 6:34am by Bobby. »  

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #10 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 7:22am

The bottom line with Turkey's stance is more refugees the world over.....again.

When will people stop pointing the finger at the effects and start pointing the finger at the causation.

I'm 100% sure that if it were raining bombs in Australia most of us would become refugees as well.

And trusting a Turk is like trusting a scorpion, remember the frog.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #11 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 9:17am

Bobby. wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 6:26am:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1181905659568283648?ref_src=twsrc%5Et...
Donald J. Trump

The United States has spent EIGHT TRILLION DOLLARS fighting and policing in the Middle East. Thousands of our Great Soldiers have died or been badly wounded. Millions of people have died on the other side. GOING INTO THE MIDDLE EAST IS THE WORST DECISION EVER MADE.....

Quote:

You seen to have changed the event enough for it to be justified.

The US troops stayed as long as it was peaceful then as soon as the Turks started to advance the Sepo's were ordered to run for the hills.
« Last Edit: Oct 12th, 2019 at 5:07pm by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 9:37am

I would trust and hope Australia would never bomb un armed people  who at the end of the day are brothers Roll Eyes Roll Eyes....they are all Muslims and Arabs...

I dont agree with what Trump has done  and I find what the Turks are doing is even worse... Angry Angry

history will not look kindly on this. Angry

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #13 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 9:51am

Quote:
Turkey is doing no more than establishing a safe zone along it's border

You know that they are legally entitled to do this if they use their own land ?

Stealing someone else's not so much.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 4:00pm

Dnarever wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 9:51am:

Quote:

I cant believe this is legal!...the kurds have been fighting IS alongside the Americans.... thats why the yanks were in Syria in the first place... as far as trump is concerned   IS is finished  then so are the yanks....

except.!!!!!!!!!!...

of course it isnt Americas job to solve border agro......it should be the UNs job... where are they???????????........

to my knowledge  the UN has not stopped one war or land problems.... Angry Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #15 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 4:04pm

cods wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 4:00pm:
Dnarever wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 9:51am:

Quote:

I cant believe this is legal!...the kurds have been fighting IS alongside the Americans.... thats why the yanks were in Syria in the first place... as far as trump is concerned   IS is finished  then so are the yanks....

except.!!!!!!!!!!...

of course it isnt Americas job to solve border agro......it should be the UNs job... where are they???????????........

to my knowledge  the UN has not stopped one war or land problems.... Angry Angry

The UN is never used as a fighting Force.  It used as a 'peace keeper.'  There is no peace there for them to keep.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 4:25pm

The United Nations (UN)

is an intergovernmental organization responsible for maintaining international peace and security, developing friendly relations among nations, achieving international cooperation, and being a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations.[3] It is the largest, most familiar, most internationally represented and most powerful intergovernmental organization in the world. The UN isheadquartered on international territory in New York City; other main offices are in Geneva, Nairobi, Vienna and The Hague.

The UN was established after World War II with the aim of preventing future wars,

can you explain what PREVENTION means......

in this case it appears to me   Turkey is far more advanced military wise than the Kurds...

the UN should have known this would take place if and when the yanks left Syria.....

the whole ME is a mess  and not once has the UN poked its stooopid ineffective head in....

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 4:58pm

Diplomacy cods......not militarily.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #18 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 5:11pm

Tomorrow someone will refer to the sepo's as the leaders of the free world ??

And they won't even know that they are making a good joke.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 5:33pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 4:58pm:

tell that to the kurds?....

would you be happy with that answer if those bombs were raining  down on you>

the Turks have bombed a prison where ISIS prisoners have now escaped.........sounds about right.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 5:43pm

cods wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 5:33pm:
Aussie wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 4:58pm:

tell that to the kurds?....

would you be happy with that answer if those bombs were raining  down on you>

the Turks have bombed a prison where ISIS prisoners have now escaped.........sounds about right.

It's a schitty world cods, especially in the ME.  The UN can only step in diplomatically.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #21 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 7:26pm

For generations to come the Kurds will be telling stories and making jokes about things like how fast USA tanks travel in reverse etc.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 7:30pm

Dnarever wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 7:26pm:
For generations to come the Kurds will be telling stories and making jokes about things like how fast USA tanks travel in reverse etc.

I thought you do-gooders hate US intervention???

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #23 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 7:33pm

I have had a thought bubble.  The schmedia are telling us that this is all about Turkey seeking to establish a safe/buffer zone between it and Syria.  Hmmmmmmmm.

So....why does it not do that inside Turkey?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 7:34pm

What would be wrong with the EU going in and sorting it out? Why does the United States have to do the dirty work all the time?

Basically it.
Considering USA Politics is based on a 'Domestic' expression - hence 'patriotism'.
What the hell is the USA doing there in a region that is experience problems because of the 'Borders' that were made by Britain long ago?

That Soldier is a tool in many ways, especially just for Media Anti-Trumping.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 7:36pm

I honestly think its Australia's fault for being Lazy and not stepping up to the International Scene and taking more responsibility.

Aussies can only fight when they have someone else to take the blame if they fail.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #26 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 9:16pm

Dnarever wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 9:17am:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 6:26am:

Donald J. Trump

Quote:

You seen to have changed the event enough for it to be justified.

The US troops stayed as long as it was peaceful then as soon as the Turks started to advance the Sepo's were ordered to run for the hills.

Absolute rubbish.
the Yanks wanted to get out of the place -
Trump promised that in the 2016 election.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #27 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 9:34pm

I don't watch TV but the wife does. I walked in when the news was on and saw this stab in the back of the Kurds being reported a few days ago when Trump announced it. Disgraceful. The absolute lowest thing you could do to an ally. I wonder what Jamie Bright would think of this betrayal.

https://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/australian-jamie-bright-reportedly-kil...

Erdogan is just as much of an Islamist as ISIS.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #28 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 9:39pm

Setanta wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 9:34pm:
I don't watch TV but the wife does. I walked in when the news was on and saw this stab in the back of the Kurds being reported a few days ago when Trump announced it. Disgraceful. The absolute lowest thing you could do to an ally. I wonder what Jamie Bright would think of this betrayal.

https://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/australian-jamie-bright-reportedly-kil...

The Kurds should have learnt their lesson after Bush senior betrayed them in 1991.
You can't trust the Yanks.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #29 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 9:50pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 9:39pm:

The Kurds should have learnt their lesson after Bush senior betrayed them in 1991.

Unfortunately they need to take what they can get. They have no country and therefore are have no representation that matters in the UN. They are an Indo-European people that have been there since the Hittite empire around 1600bc. They are not some modern invaders or interlopers, they were there before the Turks invaded. I'm sure some might like to disagree with that time line and I'm happy to oblige them.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #30 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 9:59pm

Setanta wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 9:50pm:

Unfortunately they need to take what they can get. They have no country and therefore are have no representation that matters in the UN. They are an Indo-European people that have been there since the Hittite empire around 1600bc. They are not some modern invaders or interlopers, they were there before the Turks invaded. I'm sure some might like to disagree with that time line and I'm happy to oblige them.

It's yet another failure of the United Nations that they
were never given a state of Kurdistan.

Israel got a state but not the Kurds.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 11:00pm

Ajax wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 7:22am:
The bottom line with Turkey's stance is more refugees the world over.....again.

When will people stop pointing the finger at the effects and start pointing the finger at the causation.

I'm 100% sure that if it were raining bombs in Australia most of us would become refugees as well.

And trusting a Turk is like trusting a scorpion, remember the frog.
you are Greek arent you. The Greeks invented the art of love. Of course it was the Italians who introduced it to women.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 11:00pm

cods wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 4:25pm:
The United Nations (UN)

is an intergovernmental organization responsible for maintaining international peace and security, developing friendly relations among nations, achieving international cooperation, and being a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations.[3] It is the largest, most familiar, most internationally represented and most powerful intergovernmental organization in the world. The UN isheadquartered on international territory in New York City; other main offices are in Geneva, Nairobi, Vienna and The Hague.

The UN was established after World War II with the aim of preventing future wars,

can you explain what PREVENTION means......

in this case it appears to me   Turkey is far more advanced military wise than the Kurds...

the UN should have known this would take place if and when the yanks left Syria.....

the whole ME is a mess  and not once has the UN poked its stooopid ineffective head in....

The UN should tell the kids to play nice in their sandpit

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 11:03pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 9:59pm:

Complicated situation. Mainly because of the oil underneath the territory claimed. However just because the Kurds are an ethnic group doesnt mean they get their own country.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 11:12pm

Trump did announce he would be pulling out of Syria over 10 months ago for some reason those with TDS think this is a recent decision.

Quote:
Trump shocks allies and advisers with plan to pull US troops out of Syria

Thu 20 Dec 2018 14.42 AEDT

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/19/us-troops-syria-withdrawal-trump

Erdogan helped the Islamic state grow while attacking Kurds nothing has changed there.

We should also note how Obama and Hillary supported trained and armed just about every Jihadi in the area as allies with their failed attempt to remove Assad from Syria.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 11:23pm

rhino wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 11:03pm:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 9:59pm:

Complicated situation. Mainly because of the oil underneath the territory claimed. However just because the Kurds are an ethnic group doesnt mean they get their own country.

The Kurds nearly got their own country after the collapse of the ottoman empire after WW1. The thinking was it could not be viable as its land locked the believed they needed a seaport to be viable.
The Kurds were then divided between Syria,Iran,Iraq,Turkey and Armenia.

The Saudis consider atheists as terrorists along with Turkeys like Erdogan.

Quote:

The PKK Is an Atheist and Communist Organization

Behind the years of separatist activities in the Southeast of Turkey lie Marxist-Leninist communist ideology. There is a movement in the region that is racist, communist and atheist.

The PKK is an atheist organization. It is opposed to religious moral values and the beauties they bring along. The statements below show that the leader of the organization perversely interprets religion in the light of his own shallow materialist notions, and that he an atheist:

(Surely God and His faith are beyond this)

Monotheistic religious ideologies are political ideologies from start to finish. Concepts such as religious speech, God, prophets and angels are THE POLITICAL LITERATURE OF THE TIME.

The PKK Is Irreligious

As required by its Darwinist ideology, the PKK terror organization is an irreligious organization.

PKK leader Abdullah Öcalan has no qualms about frequently expressing his perverse views of religion. These views represent the basic ideological structure of the organization.

(Surely God and His faith are beyond this)

ABDULLAH ÖCALAN: “We have nothing to do with religion. Our people must break away from God and ideology. I broke away from God after a long struggle. I overcame God. And this I became Abdullah Öcalan."

The Communist PKK Rejects the Concept of the Family

The PKK's view of religious moral values is exactly the same as that of the Leninist, Stalinist, Marxist communist leaders in whose footsteps it follows.

The family is a concept with no value to a communist, and even one that should not exist at all. All communist leaders have opposed the family and the state. The concept of the family is rejected as follows in communism:

[The family is] an enslaving relationship that by itself will lead to a person’s destruction. We reject and fear the decayed family relations in every city and village in Kurdistan. (Women and the Family in Kurdistan, Abdullah Öcalan,  p. 47)

The Solution to the PKK Is the Intellectual Demolition of Darwinism

Darwinism must be exposed, with concrete scientific evidence, as utterly spurious.

1- The one-sided Darwinist-materialist education in schools must cease, and scientific rebuttals must also be provided so long as evolution is discussed.

2- Evidence refuting Darwinism must be published in newspapers and magazines. The scientific rebuttal of Darwinism must be easily available to people, particularly young people in the Southeast of Turkey.

3- Films and documentaries showing the invalidity of Darwinism must be broadcast on national and local radio and TV channels, and comprehensive scientific information on the subject must be provided.

4- Fossils, one of the main proofs of the invalidity of the theory of evolution, must be displayed everywhere, and conferences must be held at which people can obtain detailed information.

This intellectual anti-Darwinist activity will enable the idols in their minds to be shattered.

In order for correct beliefs to replace those shattered idols, it is essential for the signs leading to faith, the miracle of the Qur’an and the loving spirit of the Qur’an to be set out in a rational language and with technical backing.
https://harun-yahya.net/en/Articles/193326/the-pkk-is-an-atheist

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #36 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 11:29pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 12:20am:
No, things look different from a Presidents and Congresses perspective, they are the ones that count when deciding who's a legal ally or not

Look at that. The stupid racist hippie actually has a point. If you want to talk about Congress it has largely been the Democrats who have  become total pussies and allowed the F A T orange puke to posture as an antiwar politician by mounting a hue and cry over his decision to pull the last US soldiers out of Syria, allowing Turkey to go forward with a military offensive against Syrian Kurdish forces.

Problem with the F A T orange puke is that he has no insight how to solve the problems his Rethuglicon party created under Bush. Simply declaring that he was getting out of “endless wars” and admitting that the US government had spent $8 trillion and killed “millions” of people across the Middle East, with the result that the region was worse off than before is not a solution.

The whole insincerity of his claims and his Rethuglicon party to lack any empathy with the sacrifices of the soldiers was underscored by his declaration.

When the F A T orange puke held another one of his fascistic "rallies" in Minnesota he stated “We may need them for something else.”

Like what? At least three occasions during the rally, when protesters sought to interrupt him, he gave orders to the police to remove them, which were carried out quickly. There were also multiple arrests outside the arena, as hundreds of anti-F A T orange puke demonstrators picketed the Target Center.

You see, in F A T orange puke's America, voicing opposition to the “commander-in-chief” and his betrayal to the Kurds is clearly meant to become a crime.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 11:45pm

Marla wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 11:29pm:
Problem with the F A T orange puke is that he has no insight how to solve the problems his Rethuglicon party created under Bush.

Been giving your bong a good workout Marla, can you tell us when Bush went into Syria?

It was Obama and Hillary who created the Syrian problem when they armed trained and supported every jihadi in the area as allies to overthrow Assad.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 11:50pm

Obama was supporting Al Qaeda in Syria.

obama_001.jpg (6 KB | 23 )
obama_001.jpg

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #39 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 12:00am

The Kurds were killing hundreds of Turkish-backed/funded ISIS, Nusra, Al-Qaeda and FSA proxies, including Turkish soldiers themselves. At these casualty rates, no offensive is sustainable. Russia and Iran warned that Turkish idiot to not go into Syria. Er-War-Dog-An has been exposed as an pro-war capitalist a second time around. It is only Russia, China and Iran's goodwill that he still has a country and it is still intact, but for how long?

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #40 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 12:06am

Baronvonrort wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 11:45pm:
Problem with the F A T orange puke is that he has no insight how to solve the problems his Rethuglicon party created under Bush.

Been giving your bong a good workout Marla, can you tell us when Bush went into Syria?

It was Obama and Hillary who created the Syrian problem when they armed trained and supported every jihadi in the area as allies to overthrow Assad.

No it was Hilary who went into Libya and devastated the place.  Know your history, tool. Syria was already in a civial war way before Obama. Idiot

You're just another white nationalist and populist demagogue dumbass posturing as an opponent of Washington’s deeply unpopular and never-ending wars while you support the F A T orange puke's increased military spending to record levels in preparation for far bloodier conflicts, including a military confrontation with China upon which your insulated continent will soon be a part of.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #41 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:08am

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 7:30pm:
Dnarever wrote on Oct 12th, 2019 at 7:26pm:

I thought you do-gooders hate US intervention???

And your lot have told everyone how much you hate cowards who run away. They could not have set up their allies any worse than they did by waiting till the Turks started an advance before they pulled out. They left the locals up the creek without a paddle. The worst betrayal imaginable.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #42 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:12am

Trump is in charge of creating problems and or making them worse - Someone else has to fix things.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:26am

If the Kurds were to step back just 30km from the Syrian Turkey border, not the Kurds border, as requested they wouldn't be getting their heads blown off but nah,, they will be killing each other for a thousand years to come as Allah rejoices.

The US achieved there objective and none of them should be in the firing line of these mongrels.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #44 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:38am

Johnnie wrote on Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:26am:
If the Kurds were to step back just 30km from the Syrian Turkey border, not the Kurds border, as requested they wouldn't be getting their heads blown off but nah,, they will be killing each other for a thousand years to come as Allah rejoices.

The US achieved there objective and none of them should be in the firing line of these mongrels.

If the turks cleared 30K of their own territory there would be no issue. It isn't reasonable to be expected to clear towns and villages because they are near to a border.

These Kurds are Syrians who happen to live close to their border not exactly unreasonable.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:45am

Marla wrote on Oct 13th, 2019 at 12:06am:

No it was Hilary who went into Libya and devastated the place.  Know your history, tool. Syria was already in a civial war way before Obama. Idiot

There was no Islamic state in Libya before Obama and Hillary devastated the place. Libya abandoned their WMD program after seeing what Bush did to Iraq.

The Syrian civil war started in 2011 the Caliphate was declared in 2014. Obama was elected in 2009.

You should put your bong down and get your facts straight. Smiley

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #46 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 10:23am

Baronvonrort wrote on Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:45am:
Marla wrote on Oct 13th, 2019 at 12:06am:

There was no Islamic state in Libya before Obama and Hillary devastated the place. Libya abandoned their WMD program after seeing what Bush did to Iraq.

The Syrian civil war started in 2011 the Caliphate was declared in 2014. Obama was elected in 2009.

You should put your bong down and get your facts straight. Smiley

The roots of ISIS went back well before this time and one of the biggest enabling events was the Iraq war. ISIS in large grew in the disorganises panack left behind by the war to assist the spread of terror.

Maybe the only long term achievement of the Iraq war.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 11:15am

Dnarever wrote on Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:38am:

If the turks cleared 30K of their own territory there would be no issue. It isn't reasonable to be expected to clear towns and villages because they are near to a border.

These Kurds are Syrians who happen to live close to their border not exactly unreasonable.

The Turks don't seek to invade Syria, the Kurds on the other hand want whatever they can get, keeping them at arms length seems a reasonable request, if the Turks concede any land the Kurds will be right on the new line killing and destroying.

Anyhow, there are more important things to worry about in this world other than Muslims killing Muslims, like,, will Ford or Holden win Bathurst.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 8:42pm

The Turkish PM has threatened to release 3.6 million refugees presently in camps on his border... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

this is the kind of man they are dealing with... Angry

I have yet to speak to anyone on this subject that agrees with Trumps withdrawal... Angry Angry Angry... Amerika will have lost even more respect because of this.. Angry Angry Angry.. and I would think the Americans have now made another enemy.. Sad Sad

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #49 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:11pm

Johnnie wrote on Oct 13th, 2019 at 11:15am:

The Turks don't seek to invade Syria, the Kurds on the other hand want whatever they can get, keeping them at arms length seems a reasonable request, if the Turks concede any land the Kurds will be right on the new line killing and destroying.

Anyhow, there are more important things to worry about in this world other than Muslims killing Muslims, like,, will Ford or Holden win Bathurst.

Who cares what two American car companies that don't even have the respect to build cars in Australia do, I hope fiat beat them both.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:23pm

cods wrote on Oct 13th, 2019 at 8:42pm:
The Turkish PM has threatened to release 3.6 million refugees presently in camps on his border... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

I have yet to speak to anyone on this subject that agrees with Trumps withdrawal... Angry Angry Angry... Amerika will have lost even more respect because of this.. Angry Angry Angry.. and I would think the Americans have now made another enemy.. Sad Sad

America should stand between these two religious war mongering primitive tribes and cop it.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:33pm

Dnarever wrote on Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:11pm:

Who cares what two American car companies that don't even have the respect to build cars in Australia do, I hope fiat beat them both.

Allah saw too it that Ford was victorious on the mountain, puck the Kurds and the other Muslim mob. Fiat DNS.

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 11:31pm

The whole thing is very complicated. 

From Turkish point of view:

Muslim Arabs in the region had conflicts with Kurds for a long time.  It is not something we can understand.  Basically, The Turks dont want them there.  And plus they have serious problems with 4+ million refugees from Civil war in Syria.   

It would be good for the Turks to establish a 'safe zone' with two aims:
1. To reduce the number of refugees at home in Turkey, which is causing the rise of far right nationalism similar to that in Europe.
2. To use these refugee to 'dilute' out the population percentage in the area, making it more Arabish, and therefore less hostile.

From Syria / Russia Point of view.
1. They will welcome the withdraw of US protection for a BIG significant component of anti Syrian rebels. 
2. However at the same time, they would like Syrian - Ashad regime to have entire control, of the oil rich Kurdish north rather than Turkey.
3. Turkey is a very interest country.  It sits right in the middle.  And so its aspirations.  On one hand, its part of NATO, on the other hand, when the going gets tough, they buy missile defense system from Russia. 
4. But at the end, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and this is far better than a ISIS controlled region.  And plus the Americans are out of way.

From Kurdish point of view:
1. They are in BIG trouble. 
2. They have well equipped, battle ready troops with latest US technology from Turkey on their backside.  And on their front, the well equipped, Russian backed, and battle hardened + chemical weapon equipped Syrian Government forces.   And, they are holding some 20000 ISIS prisoners .. waiting to break out. 
3.  This is the second time that they get their rug pulled from their feet, the last time being George Bush Senior. 
4.  I think they probably would have no choice but to talk to Syrian government.  But.. its going to be a shameful defeat.   Meaning they are going to have to pay for it dearly.

As you can see, this conflict, along with many other conflicts in the region: e.g. Iran, Iraq, Yemen, etc etc... they all have very complicated local and international influences.  Some of you say, being in endless war in the middle - there is no better exit strategies.  Well, I argue this....

As long as there are other super powers like Russian, and China.  Places like the Middle East - which is the driving engine of world's economy - there will never be a day that US will not be involved.  There is NO way out.  It is true in the past, it will remain so far in to the future.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 7:39am

Johnnie wrote on Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:23pm:

America should stand between these two religious war mongering primitive tribes and cop it.

there will never be peace in the ME..they are all cut from the same cloth....  greedy for the land which at the end of the day is nothing without people....

and no I dont think America can prevent these wars..... however to just pack and  leave knowing full well Turkeys intentions  was imo a lousy thing to do.....

why this land cannot be shared   I will never understand....its time the UN found a way as all these Arab States share borders...

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #54 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 9:13am

cods wrote on Oct 14th, 2019 at 7:39am:
there will never be peace in the ME..they are all cut from the same cloth....  greedy for the land which at the end of the day is nothing without people....

and no I dont think America can prevent these wars..... however to just pack and  leave knowing full well Turkeys intentions  was imo a lousy thing to do.....

why this land cannot be shared   I will never understand....its time the UN found a way as all these Arab States share borders...

Please shut the f - k up, cLods. You're like a rabid monkey in a science lab someone forgot to place back in the cage.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #55 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 9:50am

Marla wrote on Oct 14th, 2019 at 9:13am:

Please shut the f - k up, cLods. You're like a rabid monkey in a science lab someone forgot to place back in the cage.

and who the f-ck are you anyway- just an old man who likes to post pics of himself to draw in homos and other weirdos - get a grip creep

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #56 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 9:52am

AiA wrote on Oct 11th, 2019 at 10:35pm:
Trump is losing the support of the military and his own party over this one

US soldier on front lines in Syria tells Fox reporter, ‘I am ashamed for the first time in my career'

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/us-soldier-o...

He has nothing to be ashamed of.
Our president got right decision.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 11:53am

Johnnie wrote on Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:33pm:
Dnarever wrote on Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:11pm:

Allah saw too it that Ford was victorious on the mountain, puck the Kurds and the other Muslim mob. Fiat DNS.

Indeed.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1571010744    Smiley

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 11:09pm

Much of it is useless and hardly grows anything - that's why the land there is so precious - sort of a local connection with the lend, Bro ....

This guy's got it all backwards - maybe he needs to get off his ass and clarify his position ....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #59 - Oct 15th, 2019 at 7:15am

Agnes wrote on Oct 14th, 2019 at 9:50am:
and who the f-ck are you anyway- just an old man who likes to post pics of himself to draw in homos and other weirdos - get a grip creep

I know what the "f - ck' you are. A 60-something woman who once had sand in her vag and thought it was an orgasm. You're a bitter homophobe who still hides in the closet while pontificating on women's issues as a faux feminist.

"f - ck" off, creep.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #60 - Oct 15th, 2019 at 8:48am

Marla wrote on Oct 14th, 2019 at 9:13am:

reported

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #61 - Oct 15th, 2019 at 11:13am

Marla wrote on Oct 15th, 2019 at 7:15am:

I know what the "f - ck' you are. A 60-something woman who once had sand in her vag and thought it was an orgasm. You're a bitter homophobe who still hides in the closet while pontificating on women's issues as a faux feminist.

"f - ck" off, creep.

what is a faux feminist  btw?  I had a sandy flavoured orgasm as well you say- well thank the man above for that at least!!!  if you know what I am then you are the same as me right?

You poor stupid fake  assclown !

( I thought to sleep in might have it's advantages - but nahhhh- just you- how sad)

« Last Edit: Oct 15th, 2019 at 11:31am by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Oct 15th, 2019 at 12:03pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 14th, 2019 at 11:09pm:

Much of it is useless and hardly grows anything - that's why the land there is so precious - sort of a local connection with the lend, Bro ....

https://spectator.imgix.net/content/uploads/2015/05/450818228.jpg

This guy's got it all backwards - maybe he needs to get off his ass and clarify his position ....

well I can only presume this is what Trump wanted.... they the Kurds have now hooked up with the Russian back Syrian govt......its like a revolving door...and the ISIS prisoners the Kurds were responsible for have been released thinak the Turkish bombs.....

good one all round..... would appear the last few years have been a complete waste of time and lives....

its all back to square one..... Angry Angry

makes sense to some!

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Oct 15th, 2019 at 6:57pm

Wait for the final withdrawal from Afghanistan and the massacres that will follow... how is that going to make all those soldiers feel after so much effort and loss?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Oct 15th, 2019 at 6:58pm

cods wrote on Oct 15th, 2019 at 12:03pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 14th, 2019 at 11:09pm:

https://spectator.imgix.net/content/uploads/2015/05/450818228.jpg

well I can only presume this is what Trump wanted.... they the Kurds have now hooked up with the Russian back Syrian govt......its like a revolving door...and the ISIS prisoners the Kurds were responsible for have been released thinak the Turkish bombs.....

good one all round..... would appear the last few years have been a complete waste of time and lives....

its all back to square one..... Angry Angry

makes sense to some!

Middle Eastern Rules - Is No Rule - Is No Problem!  Revolving door is it ... exactly.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #65 - Oct 15th, 2019 at 7:23pm

Once again Trump proves he is a useless turd.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Oct 15th, 2019 at 8:43pm

Dnarever wrote on Oct 15th, 2019 at 7:23pm:

Worse than that.

A dangerous, useless turd.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Oct 15th, 2019 at 10:52pm

"f - ck" off, creep.
rrrarrrr

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #68 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 10:09am

Agnes wrote on Oct 15th, 2019 at 11:13am:

"f - ck" off, creep.

what is a faux feminist  btw?  I had a sandy flavoured orgasm as well you say- well thank the man above for that at least!!!  if you know what I am then you are the same as me right?

You poor stupid fake  assclown !

( I thought to sleep in might have it's advantages - but nahhhh- just you- how sad)

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 10:35am

Shocked

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #70 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 11:26am

Longy is lonely- do not worry about him-

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #71 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 1:15pm

mothra wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 10:35am:
Shocked

Shocked Shocked Shocked is mothra confused about something?
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2019 at 2:49pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 3:51pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 15th, 2019 at 8:43pm:

Worse than that.

so no opinion on TURKEY then?

who would have guessed. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 3:58pm

cods wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 3:51pm:

Worse than that.

In my opinion, Donald Trump made a huge mistake in regards to Turkey/Syria.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #74 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:23pm

Worse than that.

What's yours cods?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #75 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:25pm

WILL YOU STOP STALKING ME!

IP Logged

Mary Black

Reply #76 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:33pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:23pm:

Worse than that.

What's yours cods?

Why do you continually STALK cods? Surely that deserves a very long BAN?

Leave Cods alone!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #77 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:41pm

cods wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:25pm:

What's your opinion on Turkey, cods?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:48pm

Mary Black wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:33pm:
Aussie wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:23pm:

Worse than that.

What's yours cods?

Why do you continually STALK cods? Surely that deserves a very long BAN?

Leave Cods alone!

whats even funnier he tells everyone i talk CRAP....and then he reads every word and asks for more... Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #79 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:53pm

I wonder what dick heads opinion on turkey is- am so interested

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:57pm

Agnes wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:53pm:

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

oh stop it agnes... Grin Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #81 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:57pm

I am not involved in that, but I did notice that cods was/is.  So, cods, what is your 'opinion on Turkey?'

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 5:02pm

thats alright dickhead go ahead with your version...

I am waiting for gweg..

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 12:14am

mothra wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 10:35am:
Shocked

Shocked  Shocked

And WTF? I missed some of this, I'm sure!  I thought we were talking about Turkey back-stabbing the Kurds.. again... just like the Armenians....

Job for today for Turkish asshole:-  tie Armenians, men, women and children, together, and throw them into the river... shoot the one at the end so he/she drowns and pulls the rest under as well...

Shocked Shocked

THAT, grasshoppers, is what you are dealing with in consideration of Turks..... and we let them win at Gallipoli.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 12:19am

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 3:58pm:

Worse than that.

Nothing new - there are no correct answers in the Middle East.... Turkey, like all the rest, just wants its Empire back..... for the better good of those who live there...

Trump is a failure - he should carpet bomb the lot and then import some good people to re-colonise it... turn it into a new Jewish state and nobody will ever take it away again...

No balls and all hair failure....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 12:21am

Aussie wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:41pm:

I don't eat chook, duck or turkey.... I'm the odd man out....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #86 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 12:23am

it is what he does cods- he cant stop- its why he thinks everyone is neferti or me- we are  the same person- mary black is Nef- i am Nef- he tells everyone i am nef- its weird- he sees nef everywhere- i think he loves nef/ as does monk- the 2 old boys love nef-just leave her alone boys

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #87 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 12:24am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 12:21am:
Aussie wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:41pm:

I don't eat chook, duck or turkey.... I'm the odd man out....

i will eat them but they have to be prepared properly

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 6:04am

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 3:58pm:

Worse than that.

so you dont have an opinion on Turkeys reaction to Trump then?

that figures!

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #89 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 10:09am

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1184559361638748161

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #90 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 10:14am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 12:19am:
Trump is a failure -

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #91 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 10:17am

Our president is a genius

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #92 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 11:06am

Out with the boring Blue Brunettes, Raven haired, Yellows and Blacks.
In with the Red Rangas, Blonde Aryans, Brownies and Greenies.

Political USA - is looking better for the future in the hands of the 'rightful heirs'.  Wink

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #93 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 11:59am

Aussie wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 4:57pm:

I am not involved in that, but I did notice that cods was/is.  So, cods, what is your 'opinion on Turkey?'

I want to know what your opinion is sweetie- can you please tell us?

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #94 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 5:32pm

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #95 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 6:14pm

China to Turkey:
BLEED THE USA

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #96 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 6:31pm

capitosinora wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 10:17am:

You may even get an argument from Trumps Mother on that one.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #97 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 6:52pm

Yes. He is astonishingly successful.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #98 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 7:07pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 6:52pm:

??? You cannot be a success at failing President ?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #99 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 9:47pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 6:52pm:

Indeed. Despite all the attacks from the Media who resent him because he wasn't made by them and controlled by them - he still manages to shield away and keep rolling on.

But lets face it.
The Media (Oceania) is Pro- Europe, Asia, Africa
and ANTI - Namerica, Samerica, Sahul and the Middle-East, unlike the Internet.

We really should string the Anti-Trumpers up for TREACHERY. Wink

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 11:54pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 10:14am:

Not quite what I said - he's a failure for not bombing it flat... a nice little cordon of fire from B-52s and B-1s and B-2s would isolate the battlefield... and keep the Turks out ...  this situation is like Vietnam after the US troop withdrawals - in 1972 the North tried an offensive, and it was stopped by massive bombing... in 1975, the planes did not appear and Saigon fell...

Lack of national will.......

The thing about modern air power US style is that it is so massive that it is capable of isolating a battlefield.. capable of destroying all roads and bridges leading into it, and ensuring that no more troops can walk into it unhammered... the very knowledge that to attempt to do so will bring down retribution is enough to keep the battlefield isolated (force in being)....... if that modern air power had been available over the Ho Chi Minh trail...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #101 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 8:09pm

Grin

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 8:16pm

Setanta wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 8:09pm:

Grin

The president is better than what might have been.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #103 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 8:19pm

Johnnie wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 8:16pm:

Grin

Tell yourself whatever you need to to feel good about him.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 8:25pm

Setanta wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 8:19pm:

Grin

I just still feel good about Hillary not winning, the world dodged many bullets.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #105 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 8:31pm

Johnnie wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 8:25pm:

Grin

I just still feel good about Hillary not winning, the world dodged many bullets.

I don't know how to console you. Thinking you won with Trump is not the right way to feel good about yourselves as Americans though. Perhaps you never dodged any bullets with either. It's not an either/or thing you know. You can gave a vision where neither are important. A vision for the future.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 8:39pm

Setanta wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 8:31pm:

Grin

I don't know how to console you. Thinking you won with Trump is not the right way to feel good about yourselves as Americans though. Perhaps you never dodged any bullets with either. It's not an either/or thing you know.

But it was an either or neither, and the overwhelming swing was towards the other, bullets dodged.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #107 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 8:58pm

Johnnie wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 8:39pm:

Grin

I don't know how to console you. Thinking you won with Trump is not the right way to feel good about yourselves as Americans though. Perhaps you never dodged any bullets with either. It's not an either/or thing you know.

But it was an either or neither, and the overwhelming swing was towards the other, bullets dodged.

That doesn't mean you have to be happy with the outcome, either way. Stop being either/or. Focus on what can be, not what is. You are partaking in a race to the bottom, bitching about who is the most popular girl in the class. That is not how you accomplish anything.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Oct 19th, 2019 at 9:30pm

Setanta wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 8:58pm:
Johnnie wrote on Oct 19th, 2019 at 8:39pm:

Grin

That doesn't mean you have to be happy with the outcome, either way. Stop being either/or. Focus on what can be, not what is. You are partaking in a race to the bottom, bitching about who is the most popular girl in the class. That is not how you accomplish anything.

BS, Trump has shone a new light and a much needed one.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #109 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 9:11am

Grin

Many women think that Killary is a bitchy witch and our beloved president Trump is a handsome guy.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #110 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 5:44pm

capitosinora wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 9:11am:

Grin

Many women think that Killary is a bitchy witch and our beloved president Trump is a handsome guy.

Maybe they would like to be sexually assaulted by him like so many other woman and little girls have experienced?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 12:47pm

Dnarever wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 5:44pm:

Grin

Maybe they would like to be sexually assaulted by him like so many other woman and little girls have experienced?

oh dear... isnt that defamation? unless you have all the proof of course....I am sure you have!

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 1:09pm

cods wrote on Oct 21st, 2019 at 12:47pm:

Grin

oh dear... isnt that defamation? unless you have all the proof of course....I am sure you have!

They even leave out the 'alleged' these days.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Oct 31st, 2019 at 12:41pm

Johnnie wrote on Oct 21st, 2019 at 1:09pm:
cods wrote on Oct 21st, 2019 at 12:47pm:

Grin

They even leave out the 'alleged' these days.

Exactly. Dnarever meant to say maybe they would like to be allegedly sexually assaulted by him.

I know I would. You?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print