Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Scotland, Muslims scream racism, over lady 'parts' (Read 1799 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Scotland, Muslims scream racism, over lady 'parts'
Reply #15 - Oct 15th, 2019 at 11:50pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:36pm:
Quote:
Halim Barakat described MEMRI as "a propaganda organization dedicated to representing Arabs and Muslims as anti-Semites".[citation needed] Barakat claims an essay he wrote for the Al-Hayat Daily of London titled "The Wild Beast that Zionism Created: Self-Destruction", was mistranslated by MEMRI and retitled as "Jews Have Lost Their Humanity". Barakat further stated "Every time I wrote 'Zionism', MEMRI replaced the word by 'Jew' or 'Judaism'. They want to give the impression that I'm not criticizing Israeli policy, but that what I'm saying is anti-Semitic."[50][53][54] According to Barakat, he was subject to widespread condemnation from faculty and his office was "flooded with hatemail".[71][72] Fellow Georgetown faculty member Aviel Roshwald accused Barakat in an article he published of promoting a "demonization of Israel and of Jews".[73] Supported by Georgetown colleagues, Barakat denied the claim,[74] which Roshwald had based on MEMRI's translation of Barakat's essay.[73]

In 2007, CNN correspondent Atika Shubert and Arabic translators accused MEMRI of mistranslating portions of a Palestinian children's television program:

Media watchdog MEMRI translates one caller as saying – quote – 'We will annihilate the Jews'," said Shubert. "But, according to several Arabic speakers used by CNN, the caller actually says 'The Jews are killing us.'[75][76]

Naomi Sakr, a professor of Media Policy at the University of Westminster has charged that specific MEMRI mistranslations, occurring during times of international tension, have generated hostility towards Arab journalists.[77]

In response to accusations of inaccuracies and distortion, Yigal Carmon, said:

As an institute of research, we want MEMRI to present translations to people who wish to be informed on the ideas circulating in the Middle East. We aim to reflect reality. If knowledge of this reality should benefit one side or another, then so be it.[citation needed]

In an email debate with Carmon, Whitaker asked about MEMRI's November 2000 translation of an interview given by the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem to Al-Ahram al-Arabi. One question asked by the interviewer was: "How do you deal with the Jews who are besieging al-Aqsa and are scattered around it?" which was translated as: "How do you feel about the Jews?" MEMRI cut out the first part of the reply and combined it with the answer to the next question, which, Whitaker claimed, made "Arabs look more anti-Semitic than they are". Carmon admitted this was an error in translation but defended combining the two replies, as both questions referred to the same subject. Carmon rejected other claims of distortion by Whitaker, saying: "it is perhaps reassuring that you had to go back so far to find a mistake ... You accused us of distortion by omission but when asked to provide examples of trends and views we have missed, you have failed to answer." Carmon also accused Whitaker of "using insults rather than evidence" in his criticism of MEMRI.[48]

[Source]

So, Soren, using a biased source?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Not really surprising, really.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Are YOU not biased, shithead?

Your stupidity is limitless, Bwian. I love seeing you say stupendously idiotic things without the slightest awareness of just how stupid you are. You are a real draw card here, there aren't any other completely oblivious f vckwits like you around. You are a one man freak show, Bwainless. FD should pay you.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 5:01am

Can't even chop little girl's moots off now! What's the world coming to?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #17 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 2:39pm

Frank wrote on Oct 15th, 2019 at 11:50pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:36pm:
Quote:
Halim Barakat described MEMRI as "a propaganda organization dedicated to representing Arabs and Muslims as anti-Semites".[citation needed] Barakat claims an essay he wrote for the Al-Hayat Daily of London titled "The Wild Beast that Zionism Created: Self-Destruction", was mistranslated by MEMRI and retitled as "Jews Have Lost Their Humanity". Barakat further stated "Every time I wrote 'Zionism', MEMRI replaced the word by 'Jew' or 'Judaism'. They want to give the impression that I'm not criticizing Israeli policy, but that what I'm saying is anti-Semitic."[50][53][54] According to Barakat, he was subject to widespread condemnation from faculty and his office was "flooded with hatemail".[71][72] Fellow Georgetown faculty member Aviel Roshwald accused Barakat in an article he published of promoting a "demonization of Israel and of Jews".[73] Supported by Georgetown colleagues, Barakat denied the claim,[74] which Roshwald had based on MEMRI's translation of Barakat's essay.[73]

In 2007, CNN correspondent Atika Shubert and Arabic translators accused MEMRI of mistranslating portions of a Palestinian children's television program:

Media watchdog MEMRI translates one caller as saying – quote – 'We will annihilate the Jews'," said Shubert. "But, according to several Arabic speakers used by CNN, the caller actually says 'The Jews are killing us.'[75][76]

Naomi Sakr, a professor of Media Policy at the University of Westminster has charged that specific MEMRI mistranslations, occurring during times of international tension, have generated hostility towards Arab journalists.[77]

In response to accusations of inaccuracies and distortion, Yigal Carmon, said:

As an institute of research, we want MEMRI to present translations to people who wish to be informed on the ideas circulating in the Middle East. We aim to reflect reality. If knowledge of this reality should benefit one side or another, then so be it.[citation needed]

In an email debate with Carmon, Whitaker asked about MEMRI's November 2000 translation of an interview given by the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem to Al-Ahram al-Arabi. One question asked by the interviewer was: "How do you deal with the Jews who are besieging al-Aqsa and are scattered around it?" which was translated as: "How do you feel about the Jews?" MEMRI cut out the first part of the reply and combined it with the answer to the next question, which, Whitaker claimed, made "Arabs look more anti-Semitic than they are". Carmon admitted this was an error in translation but defended combining the two replies, as both questions referred to the same subject. Carmon rejected other claims of distortion by Whitaker, saying: "it is perhaps reassuring that you had to go back so far to find a mistake ... You accused us of distortion by omission but when asked to provide examples of trends and views we have missed, you have failed to answer." Carmon also accused Whitaker of "using insults rather than evidence" in his criticism of MEMRI.[48]

[Source]

So, Soren, using a biased source?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Not really surprising, really.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Are YOU not biased, shithead?

Your stupidity is limitless, Bwian. I love seeing you say stupendously idiotic things without the slightest awareness of just how stupid you are. You are a real draw card here, there aren't any other completely oblivious f vckwits like you around. You are a one man freak show, Bwainless. FD should pay you.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Nothing of value to add to the thread it seems except more mud, hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 2:40pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 5:01am:
Can't even chop little girl's moots off now! What's the world coming to?

Nothing of value to add to the thread, Hammer?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 5:33pm

Muslims Scream 'Racism' Over New Law To Stop Female Genital Mutilation

The World Heath Organization points out the serious harm to women and girls from the misogynistic practice of FGM here.

The ex-Muslim and former Dutch MP, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, suffered the harmful effects of FGM and the psychological torture involved:

"It was done to me at the age of five, and 10 years later, even 20 years later, I would not have testified against my parents," she states. "It is a psychological issue. The people who are doing this are fathers, mothers, grandmothers, aunts. No little girl is going to send them to prison. How do you live with that guilt?"

Scotland proposed protection orders under the law against the barbaric practice in May to "safeguard women and children who might find themselves under pressure to undergo FGM." At the time, Equalities Minister Christina McKelvie rightly argued that FGM is "a deeply abhorrent practice and a fundamental violation of the human rights of women and girls. It is a physical manifestation of deep-rooted gender inequality."

"New law on FGM is racially motivated, Holyrood told," The Times, September 13, 2019:

A law to tackle female genital mutilation is racially motivated because it excludes intimate piercings and cosmetic surgery, black and Muslim campaigners have claimed.

Proposals to seize passports and detain anyone suspected of the practice have angered Africans and Muslims in Scotland who fear that they are being racially profiled.

There's nothing racist about it, it's simply preventing girls from being mutilated. Female genital mutilation is a form of terrorism and should be treated as such

Parents, Aunties, Grandparents of the girls should be prosecuted for even suggesting that girls be genitally mutilated
« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2019 at 11:45am by Bias_2012 »  

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 6:31pm

WOMEN IN ISLAM:

Tabari IX:113 “Allah permits you to shut them in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Qur’an.”

qur'an 4.34: Men are the maintainers of women because allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely allah is high, great.

Qur’an 4:11 “Allah directs you in regard of your Children’s (inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females…. These are settled portions ordained by Allah.”

Bukhari:V1B22N28 “The Prophet said: ‘I was shown the Hell Fire and the majority of its dwellers were women who are disbelievers or ungrateful.’ When asked what they were ungrateful for, the Prophet answered, ‘All the favors done for them by their husbands.’”

Muslim:B1N142 “‘O womenfolk, you should ask for forgiveness for I saw you in bulk amongst the dwellers of Hell.’ A wise lady said: Why is it, Allah’s Apostle, that women comprise the bulk of the inhabitants of Hell? The Prophet observed: ‘You curse too much and are ungrateful to your spouses. You lack common sense, fail in religion and rob the wisdom of the wise.’ Upon this the woman remarked: What is wrong with our common sense? The Prophet replied, ‘Your lack of common sense can be determined from the fact that the evidence of two women is equal to one man. That is a proof.’”

Qur’an 33:59 “Prophet! Tell your wives and daughters and all Muslim women to draw cloaks and veils all over their bodies (screening themselves completely except for one or two eyes to see the way). That will be better.”

Qur’an 4:15 “If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four witnesses from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death [by starvation] claims them.”

Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Ishaq:584 “Tell the men with you who have wives: never trust a woman.

Ishaq:185 “In hell I saw women hanging by their breasts. They had fathered bastards.”

Qur’an 24:31 “Say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty except what (must) appear; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display them except to their husbands...”

Qur’an 24:33 “Force not your slave-girls to whoredom (prostitution) if they desire chastity, that you may seek enjoyment of this life. But if anyone forces them, then after such compulsion, Allah is oft-forgiving.

Ishaq:469 “The Apostle said, ‘Every wailing woman lies except those who wept for Sa’d.’”

Ishaq:496 “Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.’ So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, ‘Tell the Apostle the truth.’”

Qur’an 24:1 “(This is) a surah which We have revealed and made obligatory and in which We have revealed clear communications that you may be mindful. For the woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication, flog each of them with a hundred stripes. Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah. And let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.”

Qur’an 24:6 “And for those who launch a charge against their wives, accusing them, but have no witnesses or evidence, except themselves; let the testimony of one of them be four testimonies, (swearing four times) by Allah that he is the one speaking the truth.”

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 8:44pm

moses wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 6:31pm:
WOMEN IN ISLAM:

Tabari IX:113 “Allah permits you to shut them in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Qur’an.”

qur'an 4.34: Men are the maintainers of women because allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely allah is high, great.

Qur’an 4:11 “Allah directs you in regard of your Children’s (inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females…. These are settled portions ordained by Allah.”

Bukhari:V1B22N28 “The Prophet said: ‘I was shown the Hell Fire and the majority of its dwellers were women who are disbelievers or ungrateful.’ When asked what they were ungrateful for, the Prophet answered, ‘All the favors done for them by their husbands.’”

Muslim:B1N142 “‘O womenfolk, you should ask for forgiveness for I saw you in bulk amongst the dwellers of Hell.’ A wise lady said: Why is it, Allah’s Apostle, that women comprise the bulk of the inhabitants of Hell? The Prophet observed: ‘You curse too much and are ungrateful to your spouses. You lack common sense, fail in religion and rob the wisdom of the wise.’ Upon this the woman remarked: What is wrong with our common sense? The Prophet replied, ‘Your lack of common sense can be determined from the fact that the evidence of two women is equal to one man. That is a proof.’”

Qur’an 33:59 “Prophet! Tell your wives and daughters and all Muslim women to draw cloaks and veils all over their bodies (screening themselves completely except for one or two eyes to see the way). That will be better.”

Qur’an 4:15 “If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four witnesses from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death [by starvation] claims them.”

Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Ishaq:584 “Tell the men with you who have wives: never trust a woman.

Ishaq:185 “In hell I saw women hanging by their breasts. They had fathered bastards.”

Qur’an 24:31 “Say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty except what (must) appear; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display them except to their husbands...”

Qur’an 24:33 “Force not your slave-girls to whoredom (prostitution) if they desire chastity, that you may seek enjoyment of this life. But if anyone forces them, then after such compulsion, Allah is oft-forgiving.

Ishaq:469 “The Apostle said, ‘Every wailing woman lies except those who wept for Sa’d.’”

Ishaq:496 “Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.’ So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, ‘Tell the Apostle the truth.’”

Qur’an 24:1 “(This is) a surah which We have revealed and made obligatory and in which We have revealed clear communications that you may be mindful. For the woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication, flog each of them with a hundred stripes. Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah. And let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.”

Qur’an 24:6 “And for those who launch a charge against their wives, accusing them, but have no witnesses or evidence, except themselves; let the testimony of one of them be four testimonies, (swearing four times) by Allah that he is the one speaking the truth.”

How are women treated in Saudi Arabia, Moses?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #22 - Oct 16th, 2019 at 8:51pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 16th, 2019 at 8:44pm:

How are women treated in Saudi Arabia, Moses?

I'm curious.

Curiouser and curiouser.      .....that is Karnal.

WWW search.....
women beheaded in Saudi Arabia

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 8:09am

Surely abu you jest.

A loony left muslim hybrid doesn't know what the muzzies do to women.

Why abu they do what their reinvented moon god allah told them to do (abuse them), it all starts from birth with the muzzie men thighing the little baby girl in her nappies, you're aware of this being perfectly o.k. because by divine example moh showed them how on Aishia, then when she is a little bit older they rape them with their child marriage again all perfectly o.k. because once again by divine revelation moh showed them how with his little child bride, then they make them wear garbage bags and letter boxes to stop them being raped when they walk down the street (again another divine revelation), then they bash them if they have a bit of an upset or lock them in houses until they die (more divine revelations).

So all in all I'd say that women have a *divine* life in muzzie countries.

They however seem to enjoy their life of subjugation, eternal wars and child slaughter, as we never hear them complaining, they actually profess islam to be the pinnacle of life on earth.

Maybe it's karma, the muzzies have caused untold amounts of grief pain and suffering in their quest to establish the caliphate in the last 1400 years, now they are going through what they have been doing to other people for the last millennia and a half.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print