Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Scotland, Muslims scream racism, over lady 'parts' (Read 1814 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Scotland, Muslims scream racism, over lady 'parts'
Oct 11th, 2019 at 4:51pm

Scotland - Muslims scream ‘racism’ over new law to stop female genital mutilation

WWW search....
Scotland: Muslims scream ‘racism’ over new law to stop female genital mutilation

But lest we forget, sisterhood....

IMAGE....

Yassmin Abdel-Magied

"ISLAM is the most feminist religion"
- Yassmin Abdel-Magied

And don't you forget it sisters !!!!!!

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Scotland, Muslims scream racism, over lady 'parts'
Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2019 at 5:23pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 11th, 2019 at 4:51pm:

Scotland - Muslims scream ‘racism’ over new law to stop female genital mutilation

Oh,  FFS!!!!!

Mocking Islam and Muslims is a DUTY!!!!  They must never be taken seriously. The rot starts with taking them seriously.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2 - Oct 11th, 2019 at 6:19pm

Oh,  FFS!!!!!

Mocking Soren and Europeans is a DUTY!!!!  They must never be taken seriously. The rot starts with taking them seriously.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Oct 11th, 2019 at 7:06pm

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery Brian.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 11th, 2019 at 8:12pm

freediver wrote on Oct 11th, 2019 at 7:06pm:

Bwian is far too stupid to have his own ideas. He is our Salvatore, talking mixed up gibberish. A lot like the paki karnal.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gSYPwEsvcpw
« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2019 at 8:21pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Oct 11th, 2019 at 9:17pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 11th, 2019 at 6:19pm:

Oh,  FFS!!!!!

Mocking Soren and Europeans is a DUTY!!!!

They must never be taken seriously.

The rot starts with taking them seriously.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

freediver wrote on Oct 11th, 2019 at 7:06pm:

brian, greggery, et al,

The closet moslems and other apologists for ISLAMIC tyranny, on this forum, have no reasoned arguments to make.

They have no reasoned arguments that they    COULD    make.

Instead they will most often, simply utter nonsensical words, which convey little to no meaning.

Everyone who reads their post(s), can comprehend that fact.

Myself ?

I have an argument to make, in fact, i have a few....

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1570367530/2#2
Quote:

MY ARGUMENT;
1/ Every moslem is a follower of ISLAM.

2/ And ISLAM is a philosophy which mandates that its followers must fight and kill people, who reject ISLAM, and the primacy of ISLAMIC law.

And, a new attack is going to occur whenever any individual moslem [living among us, in Australia] decides that 'now' is a good moment for him to prove his devotion to ISLAM and to Allah.

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

THE DEATH CLAUSE IN THE CONTRACT, OF ALLEGIANCE TO ALLAH's RELIGION...

"Say: "...If ye think that ye are friends to Allah, to the exclusion of (other) men, then express your desire for Death, if ye are truthful!"  "
Koran 62.06

....n.b.    Koran 62.06 is admonishing the believer, that his only true love, in this life [if he is a true moslem], is to die, fighting in Allah's cause. !!!

brian,

In your communication with other members of this forum, you simply deceive, inveigle, and obfuscate,
...ISLAMIC style.

Dictionary;
deceive = = deliberately mislead or misrepresent the truth to.

Dictionary;
inveigle = = persuade by deception or flattery.

Dictionary;
obfuscate = =
1 make unclear or unintelligible.
2 seek to bewilder.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 5:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 11th, 2019 at 6:19pm:
Oh,  FFS!!!!!

Mocking Soren and Europeans is a DUTY!!!!  They must never be taken seriously. The rot starts with taking them seriously.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So, Bwian, my feeble little 'no right turning' extinction rebellion agitator - would you like to live in Scotland or Iran? Would you be able to criticise both equally if you lived in either?

Would you have your daughter be free in Scotland or 'free' in Iran, Syria, Egypt, Yemen, Saudi?

If not sh!t, what ARE you full of, Bwian, my feeble minded little rebel?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #7 - Oct 12th, 2019 at 7:13pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Appears that Soren does think he should be taken seriously.  Tsk, tsk, you're a joke, Soren, nothing more.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 7:34pm

September 1, 2019Clip No. 7521
U.K. Cleric Abu Usamah At-Thahabi: I Support Chopping Off Hands of Thieves, But Only in the Muslim World, Not Here
U.S.-born Sheikh Abu Usamah At-Thahabi, the Imam of Al-Rahma Mosque in L iverpool, U.K., said in a video that was uploaded to the Green Lane Masjid YouTube channel on September 1, 2019 that he believes in the Islamic punishment of chopping off the hand of a thief and of cauterizing the wound in boiling oil, and he said that he believes that this punishment is an effective deterrent. Sheikh At-Thahabi emphasized that such punishments should be carried out in the Muslim world and not in the West, and he said that punishments in the West are even worse. Sheikh At-Thahabi went on to say that there is no room for "flexibility" in Islam with regard to homosexuals, lesbians, and transgender people, and he added that Muslims cannot break the law and harm these people.

Following are excerpts:

Sheikh Abu Usamah At-Thahabi: This man, during the time of [Caliph] Omar, he stole something – they caught him and he stole enough to get his hand chopped off. They got ready and set up the program to chop his hand off. [The] hand is going to go. They chop your hand off, and in order to stop the blood, they put your hand in boiling oil, so that it will stop. Terrible! Obviously, we are not going to do that here. We are going to do that in the Muslim world. That's what they used to do in the Muslim world, and in some places they still do it. And I believe in that. And I believe that it is a deterrent, as well. And I won't bite my tongue for anyone about "Oh, look how barbaric that is." Because if we were to start to talk about… The way they do punishment here in the West is worse.

[…]

Allah created you a boy. You are a boy, you are a boy, you are a boy, you are a man. Then the person comes and says: "Well, I think Allah made a mistake. So I want to change up this situation." Yo, man, there ain't no flexibility in that. I am African-American and I don't want anybody to be racist towards me. I am a Muslim and I don't want anybody to be racist towards me. Okay, what about the homosexual? What about the lesbian? What about the transvestite? What about this one and that one? Shouldn't I, as a Muslim who is African-American, and people are prejudiced towards me and I don't like that… Shouldn't I look at it the same way?

[…]

Don't you, as a Muslim, start coming with that stuff. There is no room for flexibility in that. The flexibility in this is… Listen, we are not going to harm anybody. We are not going to break the law with anybody. But does that mean that I'm going to say that what you are doing is okay?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:32pm

Quoted from where, Soren?  MEMRI - Middle-Eastern Media Research Institute?

MEMRI is accused of being a propaganda arm of Israel.

Quote:
The organization's translations are regularly quoted by major international newspapers, and its work has generated strong criticism and praise. Critics have accused MEMRI of producing inaccurate, unreliable translations with undue emphasis and selectivity in translating and disseminating the most extreme views from Arabic and Persian media, which portray the Arab and Muslim world in a negative light, while ignoring moderate views that are often found in the same media outlets. Other critics charge that while MEMRI does sometimes translate pro-US or pro-democracy voices in the regional media, it systematically leaves out intelligent criticism of Western-style democracy, US and Israeli policy and secularism.[44][45][46][47]

MEMRI's work has been criticized on three grounds: that their work is biased; that they choose articles to translate selectively so as to give an unrepresentative view of the media they are reporting on; and that some of their translations are inaccurate.[48] MEMRI has responded to the criticism, stating that their work is not biased; that they in fact choose representative articles from the Arab media that accurately reflect the opinions expressed, and that their translations are highly accurate.[48]
Accusations of bias

Brian Whitaker, the Middle East editor for The Guardian newspaper at the time, wrote in a public email debate with Carmon in 2003, that his problem with MEMRI was that it "poses as a research institute when it's basically a propaganda operation".[48] Earlier, Whitaker had charged that MEMRI's role was to "further the political agenda of Israel." and that MEMRI's website does not mention Carmon's employment for Israeli intelligence, or Meyrav Wurmser's political stance, which he described as an "extreme brand of Zionism".[44] Carmon responded to this by stating that his employment history is not a secret and was not political, as he served under opposing administrations of the Israeli government and that perhaps the issue was that he was Israeli: "If your complaint is that I am Israeli, then please say so." Carmon also questioned Whitaker's own biases, wondering if Whitaker's is biased in favor of Arabs – as his website on the Middle East is named "Al-Bab" ("The Gateway" in Arabic) – stating: "I wonder how you would judge an editor whose website was called "Ha-Sha-ar" ("The Gateway" in Hebrew)?[48]

In 2006, MEMRI released an interview with Norman Finkelstein on Lebanese Al Jadeed in which he discussed his book The Holocaust Industry which made it appear as if Finkelstein was questioning the death toll of the holocaust.[49] Finkelstein said in response that MEMERI edited the television interview he gave in Lebanon in order to falsely impute that he was a Holocaust denier. In an interview with the newspaper In Focus in 2007, he said MEMRI uses "the same sort of propaganda techniques as the Nazis" and "take[s] things out of context in order to do personal and political harm to people they don't like".[50]
Selectivity

Several critics have accused MEMRI of selectivity. They state that MEMRI consistently picks the most extreme views for translation and dissemination, which portray the Arab and Muslim world in a negative light, while ignoring moderate views that are often found in the same media outlets.[44][45][46][47] Juan Cole, a professor of Modern Middle East History at the University of Michigan, argues MEMRI has a tendency to "cleverly cherry-pick the vast Arabic press, which serves 300 million people, for the most extreme and objectionable articles and editorials ... On more than one occasion I have seen, say, a bigoted Arabic article translated by MEMRI and when I went to the source on the web, found that it was on the same op-ed page with other, moderate articles arguing for tolerance. These latter were not translated."[51] Former head of the CIA's counterintelligence unit, Vincent Cannistraro, said that MEMRI "are selective and act as propagandists for their political point of view, which is the extreme-right of Likud. They simply don't present the whole picture."[52][53] Laila Lalami, writing in The Nation, states that MEMRI "consistently picks the most violent, hateful rubbish it can find, translates it and distributes it in email newsletters to media and members of Congress in Washington."[45] As a result, critics such as UK Labour politician Ken Livingstone state that MEMRI's analyses are distortion.[54][55]

[cont'd]

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:32pm:
Quoted from where, Soren?  MEMRI - Middle-Eastern Media Research Institute?

MEMRI is accused of being a propaganda arm of Israel.

Quote:
The organization's translations are regularly quoted by major international newspapers, and its work has generated strong criticism and praise. Critics have accused MEMRI of producing inaccurate, unreliable translations with undue emphasis and selectivity in translating and disseminating the most extreme views from Arabic and Persian media, which portray the Arab and Muslim world in a negative light, while ignoring moderate views that are often found in the same media outlets. Other critics charge that while MEMRI does sometimes translate pro-US or pro-democracy voices in the regional media, it systematically leaves out intelligent criticism of Western-style democracy, US and Israeli policy and secularism.[44][45][46][47]

MEMRI's work has been criticized on three grounds: that their work is biased; that they choose articles to translate selectively so as to give an unrepresentative view of the media they are reporting on; and that some of their translations are inaccurate.[48] MEMRI has responded to the criticism, stating that their work is not biased; that they in fact choose representative articles from the Arab media that accurately reflect the opinions expressed, and that their translations are highly accurate.[48]
Accusations of bias

Brian Whitaker, the Middle East editor for The Guardian newspaper at the time, wrote in a public email debate with Carmon in 2003, that his problem with MEMRI was that it "poses as a research institute when it's basically a propaganda operation".[48] Earlier, Whitaker had charged that MEMRI's role was to "further the political agenda of Israel." and that MEMRI's website does not mention Carmon's employment for Israeli intelligence, or Meyrav Wurmser's political stance, which he described as an "extreme brand of Zionism".[44] Carmon responded to this by stating that his employment history is not a secret and was not political, as he served under opposing administrations of the Israeli government and that perhaps the issue was that he was Israeli: "If your complaint is that I am Israeli, then please say so." Carmon also questioned Whitaker's own biases, wondering if Whitaker's is biased in favor of Arabs – as his website on the Middle East is named "Al-Bab" ("The Gateway" in Arabic) – stating: "I wonder how you would judge an editor whose website was called "Ha-Sha-ar" ("The Gateway" in Hebrew)?[48]

In 2006, MEMRI released an interview with Norman Finkelstein on Lebanese Al Jadeed in which he discussed his book The Holocaust Industry which made it appear as if Finkelstein was questioning the death toll of the holocaust.[49] Finkelstein said in response that MEMERI edited the television interview he gave in Lebanon in order to falsely impute that he was a Holocaust denier. In an interview with the newspaper In Focus in 2007, he said MEMRI uses "the same sort of propaganda techniques as the Nazis" and "take[s] things out of context in order to do personal and political harm to people they don't like".[50]
Selectivity

Several critics have accused MEMRI of selectivity. They state that MEMRI consistently picks the most extreme views for translation and dissemination, which portray the Arab and Muslim world in a negative light, while ignoring moderate views that are often found in the same media outlets.[44][45][46][47] Juan Cole, a professor of Modern Middle East History at the University of Michigan, argues MEMRI has a tendency to "cleverly cherry-pick the vast Arabic press, which serves 300 million people, for the most extreme and objectionable articles and editorials ... On more than one occasion I have seen, say, a bigoted Arabic article translated by MEMRI and when I went to the source on the web, found that it was on the same op-ed page with other, moderate articles arguing for tolerance. These latter were not translated."[51] Former head of the CIA's counterintelligence unit, Vincent Cannistraro, said that MEMRI "are selective and act as propagandists for their political point of view, which is the extreme-right of Likud. They simply don't present the whole picture."[52][53] Laila Lalami, writing in The Nation, states that MEMRI "consistently picks the most violent, hateful rubbish it can find, translates it and distributes it in email newsletters to media and members of Congress in Washington."[45] As a result, critics such as UK Labour politician Ken Livingstone state that MEMRI's analyses are distortion.[54][55]

[cont'd]

Which refutes none of my post.

Now f off, smearing, lying old fool.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #11 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:35pm

Quote:
A report by Center for American Progress, titled "Fear, Inc.: The Roots of the Islamophobia Network in America" lists MEMRI as promoting Islamophobic propaganda in the USA through supplying selective translations that are relied upon by several organisations "to make the case that Islam is inherently violent and promotes extremism."[56]

MEMRI argues that they are quoting the government-controlled press and not obscure or extremist publications, a fact their critics acknowledge, according to Marc Perelman: "When we quote Al-Ahram in Egypt, it is as if we were quoting The New York Times. We know there are people questioning our work, probably those who have difficulties seeing the truth. But no one can show anything wrong about our translations."[52]

In August 2013, the Islamic Da'wah Centre of South Australia questioned the "reliability, independence and veracity" of the Middle East Media Research Institute after it posted what the centre called a "sensational de-contextualised cut-and-paste video clip ... put together in a suggestive manner" of a sermon by the Sheikh Sharif Hussein on an American website. According to the two-minute video, which was a heavily condensed version of the Sheikh's 36-minute speech delivered in Adelaide on 22 March, Hussein called Australian and American soldiers "crusader pigs" and stated "O Allah, count the Buddhists and the Hindus one by one. O Allah, count them and kill them to the very last one." According to MEMRI's translation, he also described US President Barack Obama as an "enemy of Allah, you who kiss the shoes and feet of the Jews" and predicted that "The day will come when you are trampled upon by the pure feet of the Muslims."[57] MEMRI's rendition moved leading Liberal senator Cory Bernardi to write to the Police Commissioner charging that under Australia's anti-terrorism laws, the video clip was "hate speech", and requesting that action be taken against Hussein. The South Australian Islamic Society and the Australian Buddhist Councils Federation also condemned Hussein's speech. Widespread calls from the public for the deportation of Hussein and his family followed news reports of the video. A police spokeswoman stated "Police will examine the entire content of the sermon to gain the full context and determine whether any crime has been committed." Hussein himself declined any comment on the contents of the video. However, the Da'wah Centre charged that by omitting the context of Hussein's statements, MEMRI had distorted the actual intent of the speech. While admitting that the Sheikh was emotional and used strong words, the Centre stated that the speech was delivered in relation to rape cases in Iraq, the birth defects due to use of depleted uranium and the Burmese Buddhist massacre. This, the Centre claimed, was omitted from the edited MEMRI video.[58][59][60][61][62]
Translation accuracy and controversy
See also: Tomorrow's Pioneers § Translation controversy

MEMRI's translations are considered "usually accurate" though occasionally disputed and highly selective in what it chooses to translate and in which context it puts things,[63] as in the case of MEMRI's translation of a 2004 Osama bin Laden video, which MEMRI defended, which it said indicated that any individual US state that did not vote for President George W. Bush "guarantees its own security," implying a threat against those states that did vote for him;[64] outside translators, and the original article that the MEMRI alert claimed to correct, indicated that Bin Laden was threatening nations, not individual US states.[64][48][55][65][66]

Following the 7 July 2005 London bombings, Al Jazeera invited Hani al-Sebai, an Islamist living in Britain, to take part in a discussion on the event. Al-Sibai is listed as a Specially Designated National by the US Treasury Department because of alleged support for al-Qaida.[67] For one segment of the discussion in regard to the victims, MEMRI provided the following translation of al-Sebai's words:

The term "civilians" does not exist in Islamic religious law. Dr Karmi is sitting here, and I am sitting here, and I'm familiar with religious law. There is no such term as "civilians" in the modern Western sense. People are either at war or not.[68]

Al-Sebai subsequently claimed that MEMRI had mistranslated his interview, and that among other errors, he had actually said:

There is no term in Islamic jurisprudence called "civilians". Dr Karmi is here sitting with us, and he's very familiar with the jurisprudence. There are fighters and non-fighters. Islam is against the killing of innocents. The innocent man cannot be killed according to Islam.[54]

By leaving out the condemnation of the "killing of innocents" entirely, Mohammed El Oifi, writing in Le Monde diplomatique, argued that this translation left the implication that civilians (the innocent) are considered a legitimate target.[54] Several British newspapers subsequently used MEMRI's translation to run headlines such as "Islamic radical has praised the suicide bomb attacks on the capital"[69] prompting al-Sebai to demand an apology and take legal action. In his view, MEMRI's translation was also "an incitement to have me arrested by the British authorities".[70]

[cont'd]

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:36pm

Quote:
Halim Barakat described MEMRI as "a propaganda organization dedicated to representing Arabs and Muslims as anti-Semites".[citation needed] Barakat claims an essay he wrote for the Al-Hayat Daily of London titled "The Wild Beast that Zionism Created: Self-Destruction", was mistranslated by MEMRI and retitled as "Jews Have Lost Their Humanity". Barakat further stated "Every time I wrote 'Zionism', MEMRI replaced the word by 'Jew' or 'Judaism'. They want to give the impression that I'm not criticizing Israeli policy, but that what I'm saying is anti-Semitic."[50][53][54] According to Barakat, he was subject to widespread condemnation from faculty and his office was "flooded with hatemail".[71][72] Fellow Georgetown faculty member Aviel Roshwald accused Barakat in an article he published of promoting a "demonization of Israel and of Jews".[73] Supported by Georgetown colleagues, Barakat denied the claim,[74] which Roshwald had based on MEMRI's translation of Barakat's essay.[73]

In 2007, CNN correspondent Atika Shubert and Arabic translators accused MEMRI of mistranslating portions of a Palestinian children's television program:

Media watchdog MEMRI translates one caller as saying – quote – 'We will annihilate the Jews'," said Shubert. "But, according to several Arabic speakers used by CNN, the caller actually says 'The Jews are killing us.'[75][76]

Naomi Sakr, a professor of Media Policy at the University of Westminster has charged that specific MEMRI mistranslations, occurring during times of international tension, have generated hostility towards Arab journalists.[77]

In response to accusations of inaccuracies and distortion, Yigal Carmon, said:

As an institute of research, we want MEMRI to present translations to people who wish to be informed on the ideas circulating in the Middle East. We aim to reflect reality. If knowledge of this reality should benefit one side or another, then so be it.[citation needed]

In an email debate with Carmon, Whitaker asked about MEMRI's November 2000 translation of an interview given by the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem to Al-Ahram al-Arabi. One question asked by the interviewer was: "How do you deal with the Jews who are besieging al-Aqsa and are scattered around it?" which was translated as: "How do you feel about the Jews?" MEMRI cut out the first part of the reply and combined it with the answer to the next question, which, Whitaker claimed, made "Arabs look more anti-Semitic than they are". Carmon admitted this was an error in translation but defended combining the two replies, as both questions referred to the same subject. Carmon rejected other claims of distortion by Whitaker, saying: "it is perhaps reassuring that you had to go back so far to find a mistake ... You accused us of distortion by omission but when asked to provide examples of trends and views we have missed, you have failed to answer." Carmon also accused Whitaker of "using insults rather than evidence" in his criticism of MEMRI.[48]

[Source]

So, Soren, using a biased source?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Not really surprising, really.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - Oct 13th, 2019 at 10:26pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 13th, 2019 at 9:36pm:

So, Soren, using a biased source?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.

Not really surprising, really.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Dictionary;
cretin = = a stupid person.

QUESTION [to all cretins];
Why is someone who holds or exhibits a different opinion to ourselves, a 'biased source' ?

Surely, whatever the source [of some information]....

Our primary objective [upon being 'exposed to' an opinion which is different to what we expect],
should be to test the information, to look and determine, if the information can be verified,
and to see if the information which we have been 'exposed to' is credible and true ??

And then, the reasonable person,     ....can come to a personal conclusion, about the value of the information which has been presented to him/her.

I think, that in other circles, that process could be referred to as, 'the scientific method'.

But being omniscient,      ISLAM-O-PHILES [and Socialists and LEFTISTS and Marxists],
....don't need to test and examine the veracity of information which is presented to them.

Dictionary;
omniscient = = knowing everything.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 11:42pm

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.' "

Now the islamophobes all try and tell us the above is more proof that muzzies hate the Jews and believe they will eventually kill them all.

But you silly bigoted islamophobes, the loony left and the muzzies have explained to you, it does not mean what it says, it's all secret code for the great festival of the moon love fest.

On that day all believers are to gather at the talking palm tree, just down the road from the talking rock.

Childrens rides are free on the flying donkeys.

There will be the usual squat to pee contest followed by playing with your dick afterwards.

This year to use the one thing muzzies all love, there will be a head choping competition, followed by torturing and killing hypocrites and corrupters.

There will be a pass the hat around contest, to see who can raise the most money for the beloved Jews and Christians who are now being persecuted.

Why oh why do islamophobes think it means what it says about killing the Jews?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print