Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
UK - the “right-wing” threat....made up only ten % (Read 4229 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: UK - the “right-wing” threat....made up only ten %
Reply #30 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 1:12pm

Brian posted once that he has neither the right nor the ability to criticise Islam or Muslim countries. Perhaps we was right, which leaves him with nothing to say on the matter.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 1:15pm

freediver wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 1:12pm:
Brian posted once that he has neither the right nor the ability to criticise Islam or Muslim countries. Perhaps we was right, which leaves him with nothing to say on the matter.

Do you have the right or ability to criticise the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #32 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 1:43pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 1:15pm:

The right - YES.

The ability - YES.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 9:10pm

You spend too much time with Muslims. You ask idiotic questions like they do.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 10:36pm

Frank wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 9:10pm:

FD's hardly a Muselman, dear boy.

You?

IP Logged

kemal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Oct 26th, 2019 at 1:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 17th, 2019 at 2:27pm:
[quote author=Frank link=1570750686/23#23 date=1571234479]Every time you are caught out as a liar and an idiot you post mud.

Soren, you've never "caught me out" in anything.  You need to post proof that I have "lied" ("knowingly told an untruth") for your claim to work.  You have failed dismally to even attempt that.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

[quote]

The ANU degree that you could not have got because they did not run the course you stated for ordinary people, only for military personnel with a rank far higher than a warehouse jockey. Also you clearly stating  you only had two, 22 year old children then all of a sudden 4 years later had another child who again was again 22, divine intervention perhaps Grin Grin

If you are going to lie be better at it.

Brian Ross on why Muslims kill Quote:-" It appears to be a cultural thing, rather than something they have learnt from their religion, despite what you appear to believe."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #36 - Oct 26th, 2019 at 2:06pm

kemal wrote on Oct 26th, 2019 at 1:53pm:
[quote author=Brian_Ross link=1570750686/24#24 date=1571286456][quote author=Frank link=1570750686/23#23 date=1571234479]Every time you are caught out as a liar and an idiot you post mud.

Soren, you've never "caught me out" in anything.  You need to post proof that I have "lied" ("knowingly told an untruth") for your claim to work.  You have failed dismally to even attempt that.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Quote:
The ANU degree that you could not have got because they did not run the course you stated for ordinary people, only for military personnel with a rank far higher than a warehouse jockey. Also you clearly stating  you only had two, 22 year old children then all of a sudden 4 years later had another child who again was again 22, divine intervention perhaps Grin Grin

I've never claimed to have an ANU degree.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Which rock did you crawl back out from under?   Your going to need to try harder if you're going to troll me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Oct 26th, 2019 at 2:30pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 10:36pm:

You?

I am talking about your idiotic questions, Paki.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Oct 26th, 2019 at 3:04pm

Frank wrote on Oct 26th, 2019 at 2:30pm:

You?

Why don't you answer the idiotic question yourself, old boy? Go on, take a stab.

Do you have the right or ability to criticise Uncle's support for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Oct 26th, 2019 at 3:34pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 26th, 2019 at 3:04pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 26th, 2019 at 2:30pm:

You?

Why don't you answer the idiotic question yourself, old boy? Go on, take a stab.

Do you have the right or ability to criticise Uncle's support for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?

You sly little Paki, you lying, dishonest little vibrant.  Your first question was: o you have the right or ability to criticise the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?  Then the sticheroo came, like we see at the carpet markets of the Muslim world: "Do you have the right or ability to criticise Uncle's support for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?  So from criticising the towel heads you switched to criticisng the US.

Of course you can criticise the Saudis. They are utter bastards. Like all the other Mohamedans such as Iran, Syria, Turkey, Somalia, Pakiland, etc. You can criticise even the non-Mohamedans, like gruesome  China. Even bastions of whitey civilisation like Germany, France, UK. You can criticise whoever you like as long as you have a good argument. We are not tribal here, Paki, like all you backward vibrants. Reason well, not 'take tribal sides well'.

As regards the Mohamedans, the West has woken up from the 'society-building for the Mohamedans' delusion. Now it's once again playing the sons of bitches against each other, as was the case for centuries. Which is the answer to your second question. The US is not to save the Mohamedans from themselves. If the Saudis are happy to bomb the sons of bitches in Yemen, that's one less bombing thee West has to do eventually. Locals solving local problems - are you against that? Or do you want the US to police everyone all the time?

Look at the UNHCR - a ridiculous pretence of civilisation:

Mauritania in north-west Africa isn’t really a beacon of human rights. Of the 4.5m population, 500,000 are slaves. Regardless, the UN General Assembly last week installed the military-run Mauritania onto the Human Rights Council (HRC) with 172 votes out of 193 in the secret ballot. Other human-rights exemplars voted in were Sudan, Libya and Venezuela, which beat off democratic candidate Costa Rica 105-96.
Others on the HRC are China, Cuba, Egypt, Qatar, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and African basket-cases like Somalia, Eritrea and Congo. This bloated 47-state body involves a quarter of the General Assembly.

President Trump a year ago pulled the US out of the HRC as a ‘cesspool of bias’ and ‘protector of human rights abusers’
https://www.spectator.com.au/2019/10/slaving-away-for-human-rights/

And how right he was. Does he have to start a war against every hideous regime? Would you support that? No. You are just talking shite, as always. The only improvement you are on Bwian is that you don't roll your eyes and yawn and - er... well, that's it.

« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2019 at 4:53pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #40 - Oct 26th, 2019 at 4:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 26th, 2019 at 2:06pm:
[quote author=Brian_Ross link=1570750686/24#24 date=1571286456][quote author=Frank link=1570750686/23#23 date=1571234479]Every time you are caught out as a liar and an idiot you post mud.

Quote:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Which rock did you crawl back out from under?   Your going to need to try harder if you're going to troll me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Were you lying when you said you have neither the right nor the ability to criticise Islam or Muslim countries?

I can bump the thread for you if you have forgotten.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Oct 26th, 2019 at 8:52pm

freediver wrote on Oct 26th, 2019 at 4:35pm:

Quote:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Were you lying when you said you have neither the right nor the ability to criticise Islam or Muslim countries?

When you answer my questions, Freediver, I might answer yours.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #42 - Oct 26th, 2019 at 9:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 26th, 2019 at 8:52pm:

Quote:

When you answer my questions, Freediver, I might answer yours.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

There you go Frank. Caught red handed. He does have the right. He is just too scared of his own shadow to exercise it. Plus he doesn't like to criticise people he considers inferior to himself, like Aborigines and Muslims.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #43 - Oct 26th, 2019 at 10:23pm

freediver wrote on Oct 26th, 2019 at 9:40pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 26th, 2019 at 8:52pm:

Quote:

There you go Frank. Caught red handed. He does have the right. He is just too scared of his own shadow to exercise it. Plus he doesn't like to criticise people he considers inferior to himself, like Aborigines and Muslims.

Erecting a strawman argument, Freediver?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Such a foolish person you are and a hypocrite as well.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #44 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 8:03am

There is no strawman there Brian. You proudly announced on this forum that you have neither the right nor the ability to criticise Islam or Muslim countries. I can bump the thread if you'd like.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print